[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 1334x951) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 1334x951
Discuss.
>>
>>69240132
Stormfags all the way.
>>
>>69240132
The only good blue is a dead blue.
Also I'm pretty sure dragons can kill the shit out of bears.
>>
>>69240132

No.
>>
>he joined stormcloak

Fucking faggots get off my board
>>
>>69240132
Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

Thalmor = Jews
>>
File: 35705594.jpg (72 KB, 527x594) Image search: [Google]
35705594.jpg
72 KB, 527x594
>>69240401
>>69240468
>>
Are these new GoT houses from season 6 ?
>>
File: wut.jpg (109 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
109 KB, 640x640
I genuinely judge people if they pick the imperials.
>>
It's been like four years since I've actually played skyrim, so forgive any mistakes.

Imperials are better overall for a United skyrim, as long as they can shun the elf jews, whatever they were called. The stormcloaks would have been a better option, if not for their 'nord or nothing' idealogies.

In the end though, it's obvious the elf jews will always puppet master the imperials, so neither side is really a good choice. Imperial was more fun to play, though.
>>
>>69240869
>implying Imperials aren't blatant Thalmor puppets.
>>
>>69240938
>It's obvious the elf Jews will always puppet master the imperials
>>
>>69240132
>Killing each other instead of the eternal elf
There's no words to describe this kind of stupidity
>>
>>69241006
That's why you pick Stormcloaks to fight them off. Imperials are faggots anyway. Skyrim belongs to the nords you brown
>>
>>69240844

But the rebellion was futile
>>
>>69240132
Empire>elf puppet stormcloaks
>>
>>69240468
>being a puppet state
>not a Nationalist nation
Faggot, get off my board.
>>
File: 14405124243124.jpg (20 KB, 474x750) Image search: [Google]
14405124243124.jpg
20 KB, 474x750
>>69240132
There is no fucking debate, the Imperials try and execute you despite not having any cause to. Hadvar speaks up to his CO but is shot the fuck down and doesn't do shit. Tullius the leader of the rebellion is there and says nothing. Dragon starts attacking Stormcloaks and Imperials getting rekt. Ralof risks his own neck to save you a guy he doesn't even know. Fucking Stormcloaks all the way.
>>
>>69241078

Yes the might of the empire can't defeat the dominion in war but a bunch of racist vikings can.

The rebellion serves only to further weaken the empire, stormcloaks are playing into the hands of the dominion.
>>
>>69241371

>Basing a political decision on an anecdote.
>>
>>69240869
Except Ulfric will take anyone who will fight for Skyrims freedom and took in Dark Elf refugee's. The Empire already lost to the Aldmeri Dominion so don't give me that shit that they can beat them. Skyrim has a good chance of surviving on its own it is surrounded by mountains with few valleys, the places that don't have mountains have hills and woods. The Dominion would be foolish to attack an independent Skyrim.
>>
>>69240132
Empire, the Stormwienies are a joke.
>>
>>69241555
An Anecdote involving a legate and a high ranking Military Governor.
>>
Stormcloaks are wanting to secede like Hammerfell for an independent Skyrim. Seeing the success against the Thalmor over there, they try to imitate it. They have good camaraderie and a bold leader who loves their country.

Imperials are working towards unifying a a dying empire. Its been crumbling since the late Third Era. They have had weak leadership in the Mede dynasty, along with a most likely corrupt, inefficient government in the post-Great War years evidenced by the Dark Brotherhood bloodline.

People talk about how Imperials vs Stormcloaks a lot. Whats not talked about are the silver mines in Markarth. Gold and Silver are essential to a nation's wealth. If the Stormcloaks won and took Skyrim for themselves, the imperial economy would slow to a grinding halt. With a destroyed economy, nothing will stop the Thalmor from owning the Empire. And when the Thalmor operate from the heart of Tamriel, they have a geographical advantage now that they have access to most of the countries in Tamriel.

Also, I'm sure that the Thalmor already learned their lesson from Hammerfell. Even though the Dominion lost their war, they're willing to improve their tactics when they get their chance to steamroll the Skyrim once Cyrodiil becomes one of their provinces.

Remember the time you got captured and found the Imperial General talking to the Thalmor Emissary? Here's the cut dialogue:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim_talk:Elenwen#Unused_dialogue_in_Helgen

The Thalmor want to weaken the Empire by inflaming this conflict. And by weakening the Empire, they will succeed in their plans to destroy Nirn.

The Empire wants to glue the continent together to defend against the Thalmor.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.