[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Africa, why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: africasatview.jpg (41 KB, 495x470) Image search: [Google]
africasatview.jpg
41 KB, 495x470
So why is Africa not up to par with first world countries?

I understand the sentiment that niggers are lazy and useless, but I'm looking for historical evidence or a means of finding said evidence.

Their land is fertile, they're sitting on an abundance of resources, yet there's basically no industrial presence.

Was there ever any political happenings or wars that directly or indirectly affected Africa's come uppance? Or is the general population the root cause?

Any book/documentary recommendations would be much appreciated.
>>
>>69240049
Guns Germans and Steel is an excellent book about why Africa didn't succeed like Europe did.
>>
Because Africa continent
>>
File: EmpireOfDust.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
EmpireOfDust.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>69240049
webvm related

also full documentary here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
>>
In Western, colder societies, the people have had to work hard to survive the winter. This mentality has forced us to develop a work first, relax later ideology. We build sturdy houses to keep us warm, we gather lots of food to not starve, we plan, we think ahead, we make laws and reforms to keep people safe. These western ideals have caused the nations built by whites to grow and prosper (not saying all white civilizations are perfect, but compared to Africa…)

Then you have niggers, who can just pluck bananas from trees, and only need shitty strawhouses, because there is no need for real shelter. That combined with the fact that niggers tend to have lower IQ and more aggression, thus causing more wars and conflict.

You kinda answered your own question OP, niggers are lazy and useless.
>>
>>69240147

Will download and read when I'm home, thanks anon. Would I be wrong in assuming the book goes into Hitler trying to invade Africa?
>>
Because its either desert or jungle, not an easy place to build infrastructure for a civilization.
>>
>>69240380

Empire of Dust? I'm on mobile so YouTube and WebMs are a terror to data. I've already seen it, I'm just looking for more info so I can safely say the documentary wasn't an isolated incident when discussing with my friends.
>>
>>69240394
Norg bro is right, very much correlates with R vs. K selection, people in Europe and Scandinavia due to a scarcity of resources were forced to defer gratification, save resources, not be a dumb ass, Etc. Or else they would die in the winter. In the warm countries like Africa there is an abundance of resources and food, however there are a lot of natural predators that could kill them, so they eat and Fuck as much as possible before they get killed, there's an emphasis on quantity over quality, as opposed to most Europeans.
>>
>>69240394
>>69240911

That's very interesting and I've never thought about that. Could donations from other countries have an effect on that as well? I don't have the source on hand but I read that clothing donations to Africa killed off a lot of the textile mills.
>>
>>69240816
>on mobile
I want this meme to end.
>>
Because you white people ruined us and took so many slaves from the poor African villages
We will rise and take over the world
>>
File: Clive.jpg (754 KB, 2400x1870) Image search: [Google]
Clive.jpg
754 KB, 2400x1870
To be honest plenty of Europe was uncivilised up until the dark ages; advancements of civilisation from Mesopotamia, and Egypt to Greece; to the Etruscans to the Romans and then to the far flung tribes of Europe gave us technological and social systems that allowed us to leave the stone hunts and tribes.

Europeans left to colonise the world in very much the same manner; they adopted the burdern the Romans had adopted a thousand years before; the problem is plenty of the world has regressed since decolonisation and only really former white British colonies are flourishing.

I'd like to tell you it's a charaterisic of the white man; but it's more the social and cultural advanced forced on us, we adopted; the others rejected.
>>
File: 1458964014849.jpg (31 KB, 356x374) Image search: [Google]
1458964014849.jpg
31 KB, 356x374
>>69240049
>>
>>69240463
Its mostly about how resource availability, mounting technological prowess, and the development of medicine allowed the western world to jettison itself into modernity. Diamond kind of claims that as opposed to 3rd world countries being behind, 1st world countries are way ahead. Being a environmentally skewed anthropologist got him a lot of hate in the community.
>>
>>69240049
>muh slavery
>muh colonisation
The fact that these are still used as excuses should make the reason obvious.
>>
Just like north american natives diddn't reach any high tech.

The suroundings are a inhibiting factor. Certain cattle was not there as well the lack of recources to develop something sicnificant in the first place.
>>
>>69240147
>Guns Germans and Steel is an excellent book
The theories in the book have been proven wrong a million times
>>
>>69243052
Africa is the most resource rich continent
>>
>>69240049
There was no incentive to improve and America and the USSR took a huge dump on the entire continent as it began to improve
>>
>>69244162
The Old world/New World dichotomy in terms of domesticated animals makes sense to explain a lack of plague in the new world; but not civilisation.

The Mayans and Aztecs had cities; and an abundance of nutricious fruit, but it doesn't explain why Africa, with an bundance of native domesticatable animals didn't advance, and cultivatable crops.
>>
>>69244346
That won't help you, if you are sitting in a plane place with the hardest material around the next 250km is a hardeded piece of wood.

Instead of europe where hills etc. sometimes even have occurrence of materials near mountains and rivers.
>>
>>69240394
>>69240911

The first civilizations arose in Mesopotamia, India, and China, which are not super cold. Civilizations have more to do with a lot of people congregating in an area than "muh cold weather makes me smart n shit". If that were the case why aren't the Inuit the smartest race?
>>
>>69240049
Niggers are wild humans that live in the moment, all the do is eat, sleep, fuck and shit they are basically monkeys that can talk, walk and use tools more dextrously. Why do you think the ideal life for most niggers is sitting on their ass doing nothing?
>>
>>69244415
>There was no incentive to improve and America and the USSR took a huge dump on the entire continent as it began to improve

>Implying there wasn't 3000 years of civilisation and 200 years of colonisation where it had the oppertunity prior to the cold war.

Germany developed during the cold war; so did China; Korea, South American and South East Asia.
>>
>>69240147
Jared Diamond is a fucking hack. He's not even a historian, he oversimplifies everything, and no real historian takes his meme book seriously, even though morons like yourself keep trying to spread it around
>>
>>69245030
>Rome

Plenty of civilisations predate Roman, they were an Hellenophile city state to begin with.
>>
>>69245030
What are you implying?
>>
I said /thread nigger
You're not a unique outlier
>>
Because niggers.
>>
File: 1442832873488.jpg (258 KB, 1551x805) Image search: [Google]
1442832873488.jpg
258 KB, 1551x805
Here's a refutation from another Anon of Jared Diamond.
>>
black people simply can't function on their own. not racist, just reality. they had a few noble attempts (like Ethiopia), but everything else has been a complete shit show.
>>
>>69244791

The U.S. was one of the heaviest promoters of decolonization, for good and ill.
>>
File: 1458759956129.jpg (97 KB, 551x400) Image search: [Google]
1458759956129.jpg
97 KB, 551x400
>>69240816
Cannibal warlords of liberia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4SS8uyhQnY
truth about apartheid and south africa (pic related)

After NCA got the blacks to revolt against the "evil whites" in south africa, the place turned into a shithole

Mugabe zimbabwe..

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-07-23/15-years-after-land-grabs-mugabe-invites-white-farmers-back-zimbabwe

Notice a pattern?

Showing them with trillions upon trillions and infrastructure programs and they just keep making far more babies than they can feed.. And don't take responsibility for themselves.
>>
File: cb25-141_1899_judge__2d5989.jpg (263 KB, 800x521) Image search: [Google]
cb25-141_1899_judge__2d5989.jpg
263 KB, 800x521
>>69245468
>The U.S. was one of the heaviest promoters of decolonization, for good and ill.

By 1947, the European economy couldn't manage Imperialism anymore; we devolved legsilative power after our near economic collapse in the first world war which cumilated in the 1931 Westminster convention.

US tried a dabble in Imperialism with Cuba, the Philliphines and Dominica, but it was mostly a failure.

The US was an Anglophile isolationist nation until the Spanish American war, since then Uncle Sam has filled John Bull's boots on the world stage; where once he emulated him.
>>
>>69245592
Niggers will never advance in anything because ambition and motivation are completely alien concepts to niggers, no really no african language has a word for these abstract terms.
>>
>>69240049
I don't think you grasp the dimension of the problem that is the common NIGGER just yet.
>>
>>69244885

Historian here. We don't take Jared Diamond seriously. Neither do we take Howard Zinn seriously.
>>
>>69240049
It's not a sentiment they are lazy niggers living In mud huts
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (80 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
80 KB, 413x395
>niggers are freed in the US
>return to africa with anglicized names
>enslave the locals
>>
tbqh, because the entire continent is filled with useless subhumans
>>
Europe's success = Africa's failure
yeah we cucked them bad
>>
>>69240049
Africans are far inferior in intelligence, as well as problem-solving, abstract thinking and long-term planning. This means that what were perfectly functioning countries when run by whites, such as South Africa and Zimbabwe, are now poverty-ridden shitholes.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

Everywhere they are in charge, they cock it up awfully.
>>
Lots of civil war and international intervention, same problem the Middle East has.
>>
File: 1448870453265.jpg (281 KB, 1209x517) Image search: [Google]
1448870453265.jpg
281 KB, 1209x517
>>69240049
>sentiment
>>
>>69245805
>no really no african language has a word for these abstract terms
This actually made me feel bad.
>>
>/pol/ doesn't know about Mansa Musa or the Mali Empire
>>
>>69246828
Also no word for:
law
ethics
morality
empathy
fairness
class
altruism
future
what ifs

All completely alien concepts to the black africans, thats why they have never advanced because these apes are completely fucking retarded.
>>
>>69246970
I believe when those come up we point out the semitic influence on those cultures.

>>69247027
I don't want to say I don't believe you but if that checks out shit is fucked.
>>
Niggas gonna nig
>>
>>69246828
toppest of keks
It's as if niggers only think a day ahead of themselves max. Do I have food for today? Yes. Do I have food for tomorrow? Maybe, I'll worry about that in the morning.
why do I need maths if they don't feed me or make muh dick feel good?
>>
>>69240049
Too cozy. The climate ensures that crops/foods can grow and be available all year round. Furthermore, there's no need for putting too much effort into shelter or housing, since it's just the right temperature all the time.

There has never been anything really pushed Africans to better themselves. So rather than developing, they've just went ongo-bongo mode for 3 millenia straight now, going in tribes and killing each other while the rest of the world has moved forwards.

To some extent the same can be said about the Middle East.
When humans aren't pushed or stimulated, they just sit in a circle and assfuck eachother while coming up with sicko religions
>>
>>69247228
The problem here is you assume they are backwards humans when they were never civilized to begin with, the blacks are just predatory hominids that set up huts to live in as temporary shelter from the predators in Africa but other than that they will never advance or progress because their brains are too primitive to regulate their animal instincts thats why there are times where it appears as though niggers are completely mindless in their feral behavior.
>>
>>69240049

One thing is their relative distance to other continence. North Africa has prospered compared to the rest of Africa, since it's close to the Middle East and Europe, which allowed for easy trading and other things.
>>
>>69247376

This explains their inability to save money or focus on education or think of consequences when they rob a liquor store.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
>>
File: 1457328238437.jpg (72 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
1457328238437.jpg
72 KB, 750x864
>>69245030
You can't /thread your own post

please, there are rules
>>
>>69240049
I take it you've never heard of the Angolan Civil War?
>>
>>69247575
They don't seem to think "I want to leave my children a better life than I had" or give them a better chance at success, they don't give a shit kek
>>
Imagine if Africa was all European.
>>
>>69247575
>ooga booga kill whitey we wuz our own country
>how we gun git monz?
>let's sell all our lumber, we've got plenty of trees
>shieet, we ran out of trees
>it's the white man's fault we're poor
>>
>>69248336
Christianity is the only reason teenage nigresses dont just murder their babies once they start to get in the way of their BBC lust, thats why they dump the little shit with their parents so they can fuck more male niggers.
>>
File: ngr.jpg (59 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
ngr.jpg
59 KB, 768x1024
Any "credible" source will just point to when whites arrived and claim that is the reason.
>>
>>69240147
OK, I can accept that. But why are they still basically in the stone age? Japan was more or less nigger-tier(centuries behind the rest of the world in science, math, and tech), everything was either introduced to them by ancient China or the West, but they dominated the electronics, auto, and video game industry after being introduced to western tech. India shits in the street yet is capable of putting spacecraft in Mars orbit and building nuclear submarines. Africans haven't even figured out how to use tech left behind by colonists, much less manufacture anything, or even use the tech/agricultural methods of Eurasians to benefit from their abundant natural resources.

It's actually mind-boggling how stupid they are.
>>
>>69240049
I've worked in Africa all my life. I don't need a study written by white academics in the west to back up my first-hand knowledge that the people are lazy, violent, selfish in the extreme, and completely incompetent of standing shoulder to shoulder with the first world.
>>
>>69248934
>But why are they still basically in the stone age?
They are still wild hominids not yet mentally evolved enough to hold back their instincts and actually use their rational reasoning outside of instinctive reasoning, this is why the only time you see niggers plan anything is when it has to do with gratifying an instinct like their insatiable bloodlust.
>>
>>69240049
Sub-saharan Africa is the perfect environment for humans. Because of that, they never had to advance to the agrarian stage of civilization development.
>>
File: 1428006407958.jpg (45 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
1428006407958.jpg
45 KB, 472x472
>>69248645

>>69246145
>enslave the locals

Exactly what the slave-niggers did to the local niggers in Liberia.

http://www.vice.com/video/the-vice-guide-to-liberia-full-length

It will shrivel your balls.

Nothing blacks touch turns out good.

Pic related. It is General Butt Naked. Seriously.
>>
http://www.sq.4mg.com/LynnIQdiff.htm

/thread
>>
>>69249243

>humans

you mean homo erectus, yes?

Now it is the perfect habitat for clever Chinese who are about to enslave the negroid by another name.
>>
>>69249288
American nogs enslaved the liberians nogs because the Liberian nogs were completely feral and wanted to hack off their limbs and burn them alive. Those same subhumans you see in that documentary is the animals that american nigger had to deal with. Consider it irony most american nogs would shit their pants at how batshit fucking savage their african brothers are.
>>
File: 1405648055661.jpg (9 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1405648055661.jpg
9 KB, 320x240
>>69249487
American niggers are very savage also.

For instance:

2 feral negroes killed a little girl and her 21 year old uncle. They let them in the house to use the bathroom because THE WHITE FAMILY HAD TAKEN IN THE BLACK MAN WHEN HE WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL. The whites had fed him and given him a place to stay,

Brutally murder the 21 year old AND the little girl by killing them execution style by making them lay on the floor and shooting them in the back of their heads.

>Jeremy Crane, 21, and his niece Kyleigh Crane were shot as they lay on the ground during a robbery turned violent, according to the formal filing of murder charges, the Indianapolis Star reports.

>Prosecutors say that Michael Bell Jr, 22, offered to give tattoo artist Jeremy Priel, 25, a Playstation 3 in exchange for tattoo work. Bell told police that he and Priel went to the home of Crane, a former co-worker, and asked to use the bathroom. As planned, Priel pulled a gun on Crane and his niece ordering them and Bell to the ground, according to his statement.

>Bell told police that Priel then shot Crane twice, first wounding him and then killing him with a shot to the head. Bell said he then stepped over the bodies to grab a PlayStation 3 and an Xbox. He said he ran out of the house with the consoles before the girl was shot.

http://fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/
>>
>>69249745
I know american nogs are savage but the african nogs are completely primal in their uncivilized behavior thats why that continent has so many wars, you think the niggers that started the Sudanese civil war intend to end it? Heck no because end implies a future which is an alien concept to the negro meaning they will keep this war up until they are dead.
>>
File: 1401046222455.jpg (329 KB, 530x970) Image search: [Google]
1401046222455.jpg
329 KB, 530x970
>>69249952

Explains the forever hatred and baby arm chopping off of the Hutus and the Tutsis in Africa. Murdering and maiming children is an African way of life.

Niggers man.
>>
>>69250147
Everything is disposable. People, machinery, constitutions...
>>
>>69240147
>Guns Germans and Steel is an excellent book
>being this much on an intellectual babby

Googoo gaga, christian dark ages.
>>
>>69248336

They breed like crazy because "maybe one or two will survive". They don't think that raising just one kid might mean they can survive/be better off. They are the herbivores of nature, avoid predators and just get by, breed like rabbits
Europeans were like carnivores, actively seeking to improve themselves to be better and improve their situation.

>>69240049
Their land is fertile, they're sitting on an abundance of resources
Which is why they are useless, no incentive to get better. Europeans had little, and had to get better to survive. As the races grew in those two different conditions, a major difference in behavior evolved.
>>
>>69245370
Really wish I saw this sooner.
>>
>>69250147
Yes violence and chaos is the nigger way of life, Liberian niggers are also the worst because there was no white colony in that area meaning the niggers there were completely wild. West Point is one of the most dangerous places in Africa.
>>
>>69250437
Niggers dont plan anything, every nigger you see today is the result of sexual instincts overriding limited rational meaning, every single nigger you see was unplanned. The moment a nigress gets horny she fucks the buck then the child comes out nine months later, most nigresses will kill their kids but some will raise them even if it makes them extremely poor.
>>
File: avg IQ Lynn.png (206 KB, 1800x820) Image search: [Google]
avg IQ Lynn.png
206 KB, 1800x820
>>69240147
Jared (((Diamond))) is a lying kike. He pretends that culture is the main factor, and ignores the fact that genetic selection is the main force for determining culture.
>>
>>69247228
I'd also love if this could be confirmed.
>>
>>69251176
Just read Negroes in Negroland

http://www.dailystormer.com/alien-mind-black-people-have-no-conception-of-european-morality/

The thing here you cant seem to grasp is that to the negro there is no such as "getting better" only living in the moment, they are literally incapable of actually advancing themselves.
>>
>>69247649

Yur gay

/thread
>>
>>69240049
china is taking care of that
>>
File: Freedom ™.png (57 KB, 1350x652) Image search: [Google]
Freedom ™.png
57 KB, 1350x652
RIP Libya
>>
>>69251349
No trust me, I know all about blacks, but I am only curious to confirm that their languages lack the ability to say these words, to the point where they are referred to by using colonial words in order to describe them.

For example if a black said "ogga booga doga respect booga boo", I'd know his language had no word for respect.

Or if booga doga translates to "white man's love" which is the word they use for morality, then I'd also have evidence.
>>
>>69251860

Their inferior brains limit their language, not the other way around.
>>
>>69240049
Google "The Global Bell Curve PDF" if you are a massive dork (spam filter won't let me post link).
>>
File: 6033964.jpg (86 KB, 317x475) Image search: [Google]
6033964.jpg
86 KB, 317x475
>>69240049
Pic related is also top tier if you want to understand human evolution generally.
>>
>>69240049
The continent has historically allowed for less forward thinking for winter survival planning.
>>
>>69251860
They can only think in physical or what can be observed. Telling a negro you to keep a promise is mind boggling because they dont see a promise so its not not an understandable concept to the negro promise is to bind oneself this is the closest they can get to understanding what it really means. As for morality negros cant see "your feelings" so to them morality is complete abstract nonsense they cant fathom , they cant understand why torturing people is bad or because there is no such as "bad" or "good" in the brain of a negro they are amoral sociopaths thats why they can do so many heinous things to their friends and family without a care because these apes have no conscience at all.

Another example is telling a black to buy car insurance, they will tell you they dont need it because their car isnt damaged now. This is because the negroid cant think into the future and is stuck in the now. Tell the negro what if the car gets damaged and they get more confused because thats completely nonexistent hypotheical thought and not reality. "but my car is not destroyed yet " is what they would say over and over because what ifs are incomprehensible to them.
>>
File: 1456933332249.png (451 KB, 646x494) Image search: [Google]
1456933332249.png
451 KB, 646x494
>>69252454
>Henry Happening
>>
>>69252199
I'm in no way disagreeing. Which is why I was hoping a kind anon who can decipher negro languages and speaks negronese could verify what I assume to be true.
>>
>>69240049

The continent is shitty in general, it didn't have the domestic animals such as horses and cows and the majority of the continent is jungle and desert (with the exception of the Nile I suppose). On top of that, the Europeans came and took over the entire continent for a long time and kinda fucked things up for a bit.
>>
It's all about opportunity/money. At the end of the day, any human being (Barring mental disability) can learn a skill and be good at it despite their race. What matters is if those skills are cultivated for their given society or if they are neglected. One of the issues with Africa is their lack of cultural idenity- a lot of them speak french/english as their second, and their governments & schools all administrate in these foreign languages. And if they can't speak english or french and are unable to learn them because they're dirt poor and living in the middle of nowhere because they speak their native tongue. On top of that Africa is very fractured ethnically because of the arbitrary colonial borders drawn by the Europeans, so there's a sort of double dissonance going on

The more important reason though is that the oligarchs in these African countries don't really care about their people. They sell their countries resources to the west and china to line their own pockets while their people suffer, and basically zero money goes toward the cultivation of infrastructure, industry, arts, architecture, etc. And the billions of dollars in "Aid" from developed countries only helps to perpetuate this. It's really kind of sad when you think about it; all of the African immigrants I know are extremely successful/intelligent people. But they had to immigrate to realize their potential because it wasn't possible under the conditions at home.

What Africa needs are strong nationalistic leaders who put their people first, and make Industrializing their countries a priority. Only time will tell of this ever happens though
>>
>>69253269
Those are genetic outliers anon, the blacks have never had an industry at all or an economic system either they are wild animals anon stop thinking these niggers can actually act like humans. All of this money you are giving to these niggers is pointless because they dont want to work they just immediate pleasure like robbing you or killing you. Why is this so hard for you to understand? Even the leaders know their population is useless and keeps them like this just to bait stupid white fucks into giving them money.
>>
>>69244689
>If that were the case why aren't the Inuit the smartest race?
What kind of enemies they had besides maybe polar bears?
Many inventions had their beginnings related to war, like canned food.
Britain and France are responsible pretty much of the world as it is today and they were stepping on each others toes a lot in the past.
That competition spirit you see?
>The first civilizations arose in Mesopotamia, India, and China, which are not super cold.
Try to raise a civilization in environment that has wide variety of seasons.
You have to make things work on all seasons and varying temperatures in that society.
It requires more work of thinking than those civilizations located in humid and warm places.

Nordic countries have the most fluent population in english as second language because we consume subtitled tv programs and movies.
>>
>>69253646
Inuits arent smart because they lived in a frozen wasteland, there was nothing there for them to build anything more advanced than ice age igloos and spears. The fact they discovered refrigeration proves that cold does boost intelligence.
>>
>>69252733
Which is why they wouldn't be able to say these words correctly in their language. Which is why I'm curious if anyone can actually confirm that they indeed have no concept. Which according to Google translate is 100% true. Words like love food and water translate to ooga booga etc. While words like morality translate to "moralitat".
>>
>>69253269
there are 2 options:

colonization for a long enough period for blacks to become "indoctrinated" so that they will learn, as children, to be civilized.

or complete and total separation so they can learn to build themselves up on their own (this will never happen, we need its resources).
>>
>>69240049
Look up IQ scores by race. That will answer your question
>>
>>69253531
I literally said the money goes to the oligarchs and doesn't benefit their people in any way. The lower classes in successful societies were always exploited, but in the end there was something to show for it because the money stayed in their countries (Child laborers dying of black lung due to mining coal/losing their fingers or limbs in factories in Europe during the industrial revolution. Slaves being used to build the pyramids and temples in ancient egypt.) Everything in society is built up by the lower classes. In Africa today though their people don't do shit because western corporations come in with their equipment as permitted by these African rulers, take their gold, metals, diamonds, and other wealthy objects then leave
>>
>>69254440
could it be that the africans don't place the same value of wealth on these items as the west does?
why do you feel like african villigaers living a neolithic lifestyle have the same values and ideas of material wealth that you do?
>>
File: 1459181221799.jpg (59 KB, 896x921) Image search: [Google]
1459181221799.jpg
59 KB, 896x921
>>69253646
>the only reason belgium is not a part of very high prof is because it's a part of the Netherlands mixed with subhuman francophones
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>
>>69254440
Watch Empire of Dust, the niggers in the congo literally do jackshit all day long outside of the cities. The niggers have no concept of "value" thats another abstract thing they cant fathom all they know is whitey paper gibs me stuff so I take whitey paper from whitey or my niggas and gets me stufff. Niggers are incapable with any economic system because they dont care about money they care about gibs, thats why niggers always steal because buying something was an alien concept to the black africans.
>>
shitty hot weather make us want to sleep all the day and makes awful to work. whites also would be lazy and useless if they lived in this shitty hot places like africa and south america.
i must had lost liters of water sweating today, i don't even want to move from the chair now
>>
>>69255239
You can dehydrate faster in the Sahara yes Ancient Egypt happened.
>>
File: rhodesia.gif (13 KB, 394x197) Image search: [Google]
rhodesia.gif
13 KB, 394x197
>>69248375
>>
>tfw no rare african flags
>>
>>69254897
Obviously growing up in a different culture/environment would shape their world view differently than mine. I live in the same country as you and I'm sure you have different values and ideas of material wealth from me.

What I'm saying is that it's not about individuals, its about the whole. Currently African countries have no interest in advancing because maintaining the status-quo is preferable to the ones in charge of them instead of forcing their countries to industrialize. Stalin for example, while not a model leader by any means was able to turn Russia from a peasant shithole to a modernized country- even though it led to deaths of millions who I'm sure didn't have the same values and ideas that he did
>>
>>69255031
>>the only reason belgium is not a part of very high prof is because it's a part of the Netherlands mixed with subhuman Arabs

FTFY, friend
>>
>>69241415
>>69240394
>In Western, colder societies
There is this idea that is similar to yours but not exactly. It says that countries that are closer to the equator have a harder time to advance than countries further away the equator. Near the equator you have lots more diseases and the amount of time you can work throughout the year is not much. Maybe two or three months. The rest is too hot to do much.
>>
>>69255350
dry heat is not nearly as bad as humid heat, and there's also the thing that they lived near the nile river, thats why it worked, but i doubt the average person there had a good life and wasn't lazy, the mayans also did pyramids, but they had shit lifes and were always in war. their descendants are still violent.
>>
>>69255967
Countries closer to the equator also have more niggers, Leafbro.
>>
>>69255822
; ____ ;
>>
>>69255708
>What I'm saying is that it's not about individuals, its about the whole
The whole is made up of individuals. Those individuals come to an agreement on the way they want to see things work, i.e society. The societies of Africa are exactly what the majority want them to be, just like the society of the soviet union what exactly what the communist revolutionaries wanted, while the society of America was exactly what the Americans wanted. You're overthinking the issue, in order to make it fit your world view. The point I'm trying to makes is that if the Africans wanted an industrial society, they would have fought to build one (read as communist revolution in russia, american revolutionary war, ect.).
>>
>>69240049
Because humans are very simplistic creatures, much like animals. Will only go as far as needed to secure survival. To avoid death.

Development in Europe and elsewhere only took place because it was necessary.
>Colder Climate
>Lack of Resources

Its always peak season in Africa. Why give a fuck?
>>
>>69256124
It's okay, Belgianbro. At least waffles are halal. I think.

In all seriousness, though, you all need to uncuck yourselves and fast. What's French for "Night of the Long Knives" again?
>>
>>69256433
There is no difference between whites and blacks. The difference is the amount of sun those many generations lived under.

But what about Asian people? Those eyes. Technical term is epicanthic fold. Not one person has evidence as to what could have caused it. They don't know what made that change necessary. No one.

>Aliens
>>
>>69256052
And? Of course it would. It's hotter there. Just like the Brazilian guy said. Hot weather makes you lazy. Especially back in the day where you didn't have A/C. You just lay down the whole day. But colder climates back in the day you could of just layered up.
>>
File: 1458881019621.jpg (124 KB, 980x1154) Image search: [Google]
1458881019621.jpg
124 KB, 980x1154
>>69256910
>There is no difference between whites and blacks.
>>
>>69256910
>There is no difference between whites and blacks. The difference is the amount of sun those many generations lived under.
Are you actually a retard or just trolling?
>>
You'd think african civilizations would have thrived in the greener, biologically diverse areas of Africa but it didn't. Almost every African civilization worth a damn or were comparable to early European civilizations thrived in deserts or in areas where resources were a lot less varied.

The reason is, ancient North African civilizations were Caucasian. The rest of Africa is and always has been full of niggers. Negroids are incapable of building and sustaining a society on their own and have always relied on caucasian intervention.

Caucasians and Mongoloids are capable of building and sustaining civilizations. Negroids are not.
>>
>>69256433
>ts always peak season in Africa. Why give a fuck?

Why leave then?

Simple liberal reasoning.
>>
>>69256910
>>69256910
>There is no difference between whites and blacks.
I know this is b8 but just for the benefit of lurkers, pic related
>>
File: SkinColor5.jpg (116 KB, 900x475) Image search: [Google]
SkinColor5.jpg
116 KB, 900x475
>>69256910
>>
>>69257167
which mass departure/abduction are you talking about
>>
>>69257488
>which mass departure/abduction are you talking about

Starts backpedaling.

The excuses are coming.
>>
>>69257083
Facial structure can vary widely even within races. Development and structure is dependent on jaw alignment and bite. Which is easily influenced.
>>
short answer: a society can't function without access to water
long answer: they're niggers
>>
>>69257749
>Facial structure
aren't you seeing that the head shape and brain size are different? also, different races have different behaviors and culture, its not the same thing with different colors.
>>
>>69257700
no sir. Your argument can not be "well they left."
when it would originally be they sit there in their own shit and live a very primitive means.
>>
>>69257749
Blacks have denser bones, thicker, tougher skin, more primitive skeletal structure, less complex brains, etc... etc...

The differences when viewed by a discriminating mind are for all intents and purposes infinite right down to the DNA.
>>
>>69257167
>Why leave then?
because hot weather sucks and feels awful
>>
>>69240049
>Their land is fertile
It's not
>they're sitting on an abundance of resources
Which they were unable to access until European came and are still unable to access because of foreign powers
>Any book/documentary recommendations would be much appreciated.
Guns Germs and Steel
>>
>>69240049
The south of Africa is such a nice place to live that they never even had to develop agriculture like the rest of the world did.
>>
>>69258226
>>Their land is fertile
>It's not

White farmers used voodoo on there crops?
>>
>>69240394
>I have never heard of dry season
>And I also think that heat is much easier to deal with then cold.
>>
>>69258048
>less complex brains

Thats not something i can get on board with. There are black people that are extremely intelligent. Far smarter than you and I. "Outlier"? Yes. But impossible? No. So i think you have to look at the history and say there was a complete lack of opportunity when introduced to America.

Final shot was the boom. Cities were poppin. Shit was good. Detroit and so many other cities were on the rise. They needed the manual labor from the factories because of the total lack of education. Couldnt do anything else. But it was the first step.
And that failed when the cities left.
>>
>>69257976
Some were clearly not satisfied with living a primitive existence.

Why?
>>
>>69258226
why weren't they able to access the resources until europeans came?

also guns germs and steel is a meme book.
>>
>>69258637
>There are black people that are extremely intelligent.
SOURCE? names?
>>
>>69258637
factories rather. and them have been marginalized and duped by the democrats while receiving their votes.
>>
>>69258708
literally what would they do with gold and diamonds
make diamond spears? golden arrows?
>>
>>69258856
you didn't answer the question.
>>
>>69258948
they didn't had any technologies of mining.
>>
>>69258637
>There are black people that are extremely intelligent
And there are white people that are complete geniuses but none of these are the average intelligence of the race. Also who cares about american niggers, there is no explanation for why they were still in the stone age before whites enslaved them.
>>
>>69247027
sheria
maadili
maadili
uelewa
haki
darasani
altruism
baadaye
nini ikiwa

All it took was 5 seconds in google translate, from English to Swahili.
>>
>>69256319
If you think the majority of Africans want to be poor and live under the conditions they do then you're deluded. How a society is/works is determined by the people in power, not the majority. I'm going to generalize and say that if you had the power to change aspects about your own country, you mostly definitely would. But you can't because you lack the money, power, and influence to do so. Do you like the fact that American businesses outsource their labor and take away jobs so that products can be cheaply manufactured in Asia? And guess where the materials for the manufacture of your cell phones,computers, and many other of your electronic goods come from- they're bought from Africa for cheap by the same american companies that have deals in place with african leaders. All so that they can live in luxury while their people suffer. And those who try to change the status quo are either sidelined or killed
>>
>>69258668
I cant speak for why the earliest of migrations took place. But clearly, many people were satisfied with the access to food.
>>
>>69258637
>There are black people that are extremely intelligent.

The Bell curve.

Even then I would doubt your claim.

>i think you have to look at the history and say there was a complete lack of opportunity when introduced to America.

What's on trial here is hundreds of thousands of years of African 'civilization' with almost no progress above bare subsistence level.
>>
>>69240049
it's literally just niggers

Arabs were the first to show them how to make good use of their land and converted them all to Muslim. Arabs were on a crusade so they were only looking to spread their beliefs and eventually put attention away from Africa to go back to beating the weak Europeans. all the kingdoms Africans now had for themselves then collapsed. they didn't end today, or 100 years ago. they ended long ago when they were fully supported by only niggers. niggers ruined everything the Arabs taught and provided for them.
>>
In reality, there are no reasonable excuses involving geography or biological diversity on the African continent.
>>
>>69258856
Beat eachother over the head with it.
>OOGA BOOGA THIS SHINY STUFF IS HARDER THAN ROCK ME KILL BETTER NOW
>SHIEET

Why do you think niggers like guns and bladed weapons so much?
>>
>>69259056
There are white people that are very stupid. And the access to food did not require advancement to take place. It only occurs through necessity.
>>
>>69258346
They used plants not native to the continent, in one region.
>>69258708
Because the grandwizard was very wrong when he said that the nigger was walking on diamonds, the diamonds were to far underground for him to be able to accesses. Resources like metal are mostly found near mountains and Africa is not a continent known for mountains

Then you had the jungle where the tree were to strong against any axe.

Simply put they were unable to access them because they didn't have a mean to do so.
>>
>>69256433
>Its always peak season in Africa. Why give a fuck?
DRY

SEASON

LOOK

IT

UP

NIGGER
>>
>>69259096
The niggers dont care about poverty they just want immediate benefits, only the rare ones with actual brains care aobut poverty, they see money and economy as a big obstacle in the way of their eternal gibs muh dat.

>Why I gotta sell these whiteys plants when I can just steal money instead?
>Why we gotta work for whitey still shieet

They are freeloaders work is a waste of time from their perspective.
>>69259332
Whites literally cannot be nigger tier stupid unless they have visible deformities. That means even the mongoloids in Appachlachia are still smarter than the majority of American coons.
>>
>>69259115
The access to food did not call for advancement. So it did not take place. It only happens through necessity. That's adaption. But if there are no obstacles, there is nothing to succeed.
>>
>>69240049
IQ of the natives.

Europe set them up with civilization and have a blueprint for for a good civilization for the rest of the world to follow, but the people of Africa cannot or do not care to band together to work toward s better living condition.

and if anyone actually believes that "we just need to send them more aid!" go watch the first five minutes of Black Hawk Down.
>>
>>69259369
>Simply put they were unable to access them because they didn't have a mean to do so.
What is Saudi? They couldn't get the oll out themselves. But they made deals where it led them to where they are now.
>>
>>69259475
regardless, the access to food due to climate is superb.
>>
>>69259332
You are excusinv living like wild animals for over 40,000 years for "occurs through necessity"?
>>
>>69259694
What is isolation from the rest of the world?
>>
>>69259369
>They used plants not native to the continent, in one region.

Why didn't African explorers bring back different crops from their voyages?
>>
>>69259543
>whites literally cannot be nigger tier stupid
who are you talking to, clown? See the flag maybe?
>>
>>69259756
No it's not regardless you jackss, dry season is like winter but worse.

And what food is that they had in such large quantity that they never had to advance?
>>
>>69259369

>jungle where the tree were to strong against any axe.

African science: Unable to utilize wood. The wood is like super hard in Africa, man.
>>
>>69259903
Because they never made it back, at least not the sub Saharan ones.
>>
>>69259756
Eurasians didnt invent written language because they needed it, they invented it because they wanted it. The niggers again have no ambition or drive so they dont care about anythhing except whatever their instincts tell them to care about.
>>69259924
No US nigger IQ is 84 a white would have to look like a downy for this to be possible, while Africa nigger is 67 and a white would be drooling to be this.
>>
>>69260024
Did they ever exist?
>>
>>69259096
>all this impotent rage
>shifting the goalposts this far
You are trying to do something noble by empathizing with the poor africans, however your don't seem to understand your error. You can only empathize as a westerner with western values and ideas. You cannot see the world through the eyes of an african. This leads you believe that you know what is better for them. You want to finish conquering Africa and force them to become as western as you are, because you believe you are better than they are. Yet you lie to yourself about your motivations, because you don't understand the motivations. How am I to take anything you say seriously when you don't even know what you're arguing for? What I hear from you is that the african way of doing things is wrong and should be exterminated in order to bring about your glorious future. How arrogant do you have to be to believe that?
>>
>>69259793
Typical nigger. Always blaming something. If they wanted they would have pushed forward.
>>
>>69259780
you are asking why adaption didnt take place. I'm saying the obstacles in Africa do not compare to those in Europe in any way. There was nothing to adapt to.
>>
>>69259606
>The access to food did not call for advancement. So it did not take place. It only happens through necessity. That's adaption.

It was the release from agricultural labor that meant humans could spend energy on other things. Why didn't Africans if food was so abundant?
>>
>>69259992
You try cutting down Camelthorn with an axe not from the modern era, see how well that goes.
>>
>>69260024
>Because they never made it back, at least not the sub Saharan ones.

Whcih ones didn't make it back?

How do you know? Where's the evidence?
>>
>>69260188
This is funny because the humans in Papua New Guinea live exactly like the niggers meaning there could be some link to jungles and subhumans.
>>
>>69260076
I think some did.
>>69260169
Typical whites, denying the real truth so that he can push his truth.
>>
>>69240049
Regions rich in natural food sources are always stunted in their development. Africa, South America, and India in particular.

All in all though, the governments aren't particularly stable, education isn't cheap or good, and the postcolonial skilled classes aren't sizable and are generally out of touch.
>>
>>69259332
whites can be dumb as shit, but if you study their behaviors you can definitely tell it's poor critical ability. they were born capable of it, but simply never refined it either because of biological fuck ups or their upbringing.

niggers on the other hand are born with something else. they have such a rudimentary, violent rhetoric and their primitive desires drive their thoughts. their logic is formed based on the most basic of instincts rather than critical thought. niggers are base rudimentary, everyone else is base critical thought. a dumber nigger means he gives in more easily to his basic rhetoric, while a smarter one shows restrain that lets him not chimp out as often which would show an illusory degree of intelligence. a dumb non-black simply has critical thought deficiency while a smart one has an abundance of superior brain matter enabling that.
>>
>>69260322
Sub Saharan ones, because you can't just say African explorers when you have Arabs to the north and blacks to the south of Sahara.
>>
>>69260062
buddy. I live here. Smack dab in it. You can take your "correlations" and sit on them. I know neanderthals on both sides. Just as I do geniuses. Its education pal.
Not shit has been done for the minorities while, Bill, Obama, and possibly Hillary do nothing. They marginalized them and took their votes. There is a total lapse in schooling.
>>
>>69255502
Feelsbadman
>>
>>69240049
This is a non-political PURELY economical analysis of why they (and other poor countries with lots of resources) still are poor.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Bottom-Billion-Poorest-Countries/dp/0195373383
>>
>>69260221

>It was the release from agricultural labor that meant humans could spend energy on other things.

But first they have to develop out of hunter-gathering and become agrarian. That was never achieved.

Food crops have been around for thousands and thousands of years on every surrounding continent and in north Africa itself. There was no manic barrier preventing them from this.
>>
>>69260628
Negro your youth spend their school days chimping out or being cancer to the rare negros that actually want to learn something. It is humorous there are people that still think you actually increase your IQ by going to school. Remember how much money we put into trying to civilize you people and did it work? Of course not you are actually more feral than your slave ancestors.
>>
>>69260588
>Sub Saharan ones, because you can't just say African explorers when you have Arabs to the north and blacks to the south of Sahara.

Same question. Which sub-Saharan explorers didn't return? How many and what were their names? How is it that none of them returned?

Why are you not answering the question?
>>
>>69260512
>India
>Stunted
You really want to call a region where Civilizations goes all the way back to 3000 BC as stunted in development?
>>
>>69260321

Africa had only one kind of tree.
>>
>>69260321
>>69260492
>>69260588

swedish cuck defending his nigger overlords

pathetic
>>
>>69240049
Also for a lot of history sub Saharan Africa has has a lower population than Europe/Asia
>>
>>69260870
>How is it that none of them returned?
Because they died, and because they died and failed nobody bothered to remember them. Because Sub Saharan Africa did not have a writing so it made documentation a bitch.

Why are you so persistent on the question?
>>
>>69260221
Started in golden conditions. there needs to be just one little bump in the road for that advancement to take place.
>>
>>69244346
>>69240463

Domesticated animals. Africa didn't have them.
>>
>>69260628
You would recommend looking up 'The Colorado Adoption Project', a social expirement that has been ongoing for 40+ years now. So far they have zero correlation with intelligence and nurture. According to the data, intelligence is purely nature, you are either born with it or not.
>>
>>69261054
The Aztecs had civiization and no beast of burden so stop giving niggers excuses.
>>
>>69260796
>But first they have to develop out of hunter-gathering and become agrarian. That was never achieved.

How do agricultural societies inevitably lead to the discovery of heliocentrism? Why not just sit on your arse after you invent the plough?
>>
>>69260898
It does not but I was unable to find a name and hardness on trees that they have in the jungle.
>>69260927
Austrian cuck spitting all over human history and development

Pathetic
>>
>>69244638
>Africa, with an bundance of native domesticatable animals

cept they didn't
>>
>>69240380
I might not like the Chinese all that much but this dude is based.
>>
>>69261143
Thanks heavens for the slaves
>>
>>69261020
>Because they died, and because they died and failed nobody bothered to remember them. Because Sub Saharan Africa did not have a writing so it made documentation a bitch.

Ha ha ha!!

Anons, take a look at this evasive, nonsensical bullshit. Where's the evidence for any of this fairy tale?

Are you black?
>>
>>69260835
dude, nothing was done. Bill Clinton and Obama were supposed to be the saviors. They weren't. They did nothing. They were marginalized for their vote and then ignored. There is still a complete lapse in education. And theyre getting duped into thinking Hillary will finally do something.

But yeah urban schools are shit. Educations the problem.
>>
>>69261227
http://www.indiana.edu/~origins/teach/TWdom_animal.pdf

>>69261227
why didn't africans build boats like whites to sail across the world?
>>
>>69260588
Arabs aren't native africans idiot.
>>
>>69261054

The animals that the rest of humanity domesticated didn't happen through an accidental process.
>>
>>69261369
I dont care about your american negro problems we are discussing why the FUCK YOU PEOPLE DIDNT ANYTHING BEFORE WE ENSLAVED YOU.

Education isnt the problem, as poor whites still outperform affluent blacks in test meaning the blacks are were always the problem in american schools.
>>
File: 1458687689174.jpg (17 KB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
1458687689174.jpg
17 KB, 600x336
>>69240049
CAUSE DA WYATT MAN STOL FROM US BRUH
>>
File: 1391455770399.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1391455770399.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>69261020
>Sub Saharan Africa did not have a writing
>>
>>69261356
Look I'm not even sure what you want me to prove, that Sub Saharans had boats?
>>
>>69261428
I like how the first sentence of the thing you posted proves me right and you wrong.
>>
>>69261699
I would love to be proven wrong, even the Zulus relied on oral passing of legends.
>>
>>69249288
It's vids like this that cause me to thank God I was born in America. Just the thought that I could have been born in a third world shit hole makes me sick. THANK YOU JESUS FOR MAKING ME AN AMERICAN.
>>
>>69261203

>Why not just sit on your arse after you invent the plough?

You make no sense.
>>
>>69261708
>Look I'm not even sure what you want me to prove, that Sub Saharans had boats?

Im asking for the evidence that ever were any Sub-Saharan explorers in their hundreds of thousands of years of history.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-29-22-34-41.png (371 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-29-22-34-41.png
371 KB, 1440x2560
>>69240147
OY VEY
>>
>>69261511
Shut up idiot. While male in college. And that is why I can attest that the Education System is very fucked. Teachers/Professors can be the laziest fucking people. Shit is broken. And the Blacks are subjected to the worse part. Thats the issue. Dems have been been the leaders of their movement and come-up and they are getting duped. Literally, how worse can they have it?
>>
>>69261871
>third world
The only reason you even see any buildings is because of white people, that entire country was a complete wilderness before the american slaves were sent back there.
>>
There are alot of reasons why they couldn't get their shit together.

1:Obvious one is genetics (k-selection, lack of brain development, and etc)

2. Isolation: The sub-saharan africans were practically isolated from the rest of the world, Europe, the Middle east and asia were connected through trade routes that allowed for a spitfire of new ideologies, theories, sciences, and tech to be harnessed by certain civilizations and used to advance societies

3. African cultures, languages, and etc didn't progress beyond clicks, fire dancing and other shit, where as others cultivated their cultures (theocracy, literacy, art, and other achievements) to advancement

4: Their environment was very kind to them (flat lands, tropic climates, resource abundance and etc), this hindered them from progressing beyond hunter-gatherer systems because comfort.

These are some reasons why they probably couldn't progress beyong just tribes, there might be some examples that could counter argue my examples like the Mayans, Aztecs and Incas but you got to take into consideration that Central and South America wasn't as friendly to them as Africa was, the land were either boggy, rocky or desert plus monsoons, earthquakes, and mudslides, their cultures did progress beyond that of Africans to primitive civilizations and made some achievements, most Ameridians are descendants of Mongoloids specifically Siberians, so certain genetic principles applied to them and most of them were vaguely connected eventhough they were clearly aggressive.
>>
>>69261369
Has anything been done for the Asians, the Indians, the Arabs and the poor class whites? Everybody ignores them and they do fine, their crime rates are also low to almost nonexistent. Black republicans also do fine but they are called uncle Toms every time they criticize the black community.
>>
>>69240394
>thus causing more wars and conflict

You don't believe this do you?
>>
>>69261511
It's a cultural problem that can only be addressed from within the African American community.

Until that happens Obama's son will continue doing nothing wrong.
>>
>>69261493
Nope but not all animals can be domesticated, especially by early man. Combine that with many regions of Africa having readily available food sources that don't require agriculture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOmjnioNulo
>>
>>69240147
>germans
yes they did kill a lot of people
>>
>>69261977
Blah blah blah plz the negros in actual african colleges(with the exception of South Africa) dont say this nonsense only you american blacks say this because the majority of you shouldnt be in college as you are too fucking stupid.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (13 KB, 358x171) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
13 KB, 358x171
>>69240049
South Africa got fucked when we gave the country to the kaffers. We were doing so well, then sort of well with Mandela because FW de Klerk was helping Mandela do shit. Then Thabo Mbeki took over and we hit rock bottom. Now we have Jacob Zuma and it seems he wants to dig for gold because he is taking us into the ground.
>>
>>69261872
>You make no sense.

Simple question.
Does the development of agrarian societies inevitably lead to the discovery of heliocentrism? Why would the liberation of labor from agricultural work inevitably lead to modern science? Why did Africans have so much free time on their hands yet invent nothing?
>>
>>69260087
I'm simply explaining my reasoning for why Africa isn't up to par with the rest of the modern world, which was the topic of the discussion. You're twisting my words to try and make me look like an idiot but are doing nothing to challenge my reasoning. I don't believe I'm better than anyone, I'm a human being with flaws just like you or anyone else. The african way of doing things "is" wrong inasmuch that the current problem facing most african societies are leaders who accept generous handouts from western powers to keep things the way they are. And none of that handout money goes towards building up a solid infrastructure & manufacturing base so they can produce their own products and compete in a world market; which many countries do. This isn't my opinion but rather objective truth
>>
>>69240394
>o can just pluck bananas from trees, and only need shitty strawhouses, because there is no need for real shelte

I have my reservations. If we compare to the pre-colombian civilizations (aka. aztecs, mayans and incas) to the ones in Africa. The houses, temples, and cities were built by using stone. The had advance mathematics, bloody sports and human sacrifices. Sadly, we will never known if they had philosophers since the Spanish burn their books. I think the main problem comes from the niggers themselves because they can not even build things.

TL;DR: wetbacks had a civilization and nigger never had one, even if they live in the same conditions.
>>
>>69246399
Plus the sanctions the western countries have imposed on them.
>>
File: spot the darkies.png (23 KB, 644x486) Image search: [Google]
spot the darkies.png
23 KB, 644x486
>>69246145
>return to africa with anglicized names
You sure?
>>
>>69262252
I actually think what Zuma is doing will be beneficial in the long run.

Just like how Merkel is causing Europe to wake up, maybe the same will happen to us...

They may say I'm a memer..
>>
>>69262111
no but have those said people faced the many many barriers that blacks had. Literally, wading through an entire piece of shit to get rescued and then thrown in to the boom America was having. And shit was booming.

Then the factories left.

Its the Dems.
>>
>>69240049
The PC answer they tend to use these days is "africans never had a problem feeding themselves to require developing sophisticated farming/ranching and the weather is mild enough they just don't need to care about building things".
>>
>>69248934
Japan was less advanced at the time because they had just got done isolating the entire country for over a century. Africa was less advanced because of the people inhabiting it. Asians are smart and industrious, they just don't have the same aptitude for ingenuity and innovation, our races compliment each other quite well, actually. They lack our altruism which is our greatest weakness. Africans are just generally shit at everything. A culture/race doesn't have need to develop abstract thinking and planning when there is no need to farm, because food is plentiful year round. Basically its the exact opposite of what Guns, Germs, and Steel claims. Europeans are more successful because they developed in a much harsher climate where the selective pressure would select towards higher intelligence. You need planning skills to plant a crop, harvest it, and save enough to last you through winter. There is no selective pressure for intelligence when everyone can subsist year round by foraging.
>>
>>69261918
Well I can't, which is why I'm saying that they all died and failed.
>>69262066
>>69262210
>resource abundance
>readily available food sources
Like what?
>>
>>69248934

pajeetpoos can get pretty fucking smart

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srinivasa_Ramanujan
>>
>>69262565
While ignoring the fact that they drop dead at 18, kek. I'm pc bro are you pc???
>>
>>69262590
>because food is plentiful year round
like what?

And see >>69259475
>>
File: images.jpg (19 KB, 427x344) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19 KB, 427x344
>>69262510
Ja sure because Zuma and his Gupta cronies are totally not trying to bleed us dry before his presidency is over.
>>
File: 1357835232163.gif (495 KB, 157x144) Image search: [Google]
1357835232163.gif
495 KB, 157x144
>>69262337
>This isn't my opinion but rather objective truth

The objective truth is that they're a people whose instincts and appetites still govern their behavior and this is directly due to physical evolution.

It's why other races manipulate them so easily.
>>
>>69262239
quite peddling that shit refute the many many obstacles that were faced upon "entering" the US.
>>
>>69262675
that would be my observation, garnered from my limited view into the shitty parts of Africa.

Everyone there is a teenager, it's like a fucking summer camp ruled by the children. Only a handful of them live to grow old.
>>
>>69249745
American niggers may have the same impulses, but they also have had a White cultural influence their whole lives. Its a different story in a place where they literally believe a virgin's blood cures AIDS. The savagery is entirely unchecked in such places.
>>
>>69262590
Anon chimps can think abstract meaning niggers have a serious glitch in their brains.

http://phys.org/news/2011-06-chimps-capable-insightful-ability.html

Chimps also have empathy
http://www.onekind.org/education/animal_sentience/empathy/empathy_in_chimpanzees/

Niggers dont have empathy.
>>
>>69262337
>You're twisting my words to try and make me look like an idiot
You've been a good job of that on your own.
Question: Are you open minded enough to see what my previous post was getting at? Why do you think you know what is best for the Africans having never lived there or taken part in their society? Africans have been surviving for ~250k years according to science in much the same manner as they live today, yet now in 2016, we(read as you) have deciced their way of life is wrong and that you and your way of life is objectively superior. I'm not twisting your words, but rather taking your ideas to their logical conclusion.
>>
>>69262596
http://factsanddetails.com/world/cat56/sub362/item1506.html

>Dr. Katharina Neumann, an archeobiologist at the J.W. Goethe University in Frankfurt and author the book Food, Fuel and Fields---Progress in African Archeobotany (2003), said the evidence suggests that cattle in Africa were domesticated independently of the Near East about 9000 years ago and Africans found no need to develop agriculture because grasslands covered 80 of sub-Saharan Africa and many varieties of wild grasses, fruits, tubers and game could be hunted and gathered. In article in the journal African Archaeology she wrote that there has been an implicit assumption among archaeologists that “agriculture is superior to the foraging of wild plants and that with the invention of agrarian practices, economies based on wild resources are no longer competitive."

>The first domesticated plant in Africa was not a grain but rather was watermelon. Domesticated watermelon seeds dated to 4000 B.C. were found in the 1980s in southern Libya.

topkek
>>
>>69262745
I'm talking loong term family.

He can only do so much with the time he has left. And the guptas habbending will further cause the Obama's sons we got here to wake up
>>
>>69262210

>Nope but not all animals can be domesticated

So none of the animals could be domesticated. There are bison, various types of ram, African equids, cats, dogs, etc. Huge biodiversity.
>>
>>69262521
>no but have those said people faced the many many barriers that blacks had. Literally, wading through an entire piece of shit to get rescued and then thrown in to the boom America was having. And shit was booming.
>Then the factories left.
>Its the Dems.

LOL. You and your cronies have spent this whole thread telling us how adversity is the key to development.

Now its an excuse why there isn't any.
>>
>>69262985
The amount of animals domesticated worldwide during that time period is incredibly small for the reason listed in the video.
>>
>>69251860
Concepts like law and morals require abstract thinking, the ability to imagine and envision the future, cause and effect, action and consequence. This is why Blacks are so impulsively violent, they literally don't have the same level of ability to imagine the future that other races do.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.