[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE ULTIMATE REDPILL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
When did you realize /pol/ is actually not satire? It is actually scary how right you all are.
>>
Poll has long not been satire.
>>
>>69239606
A year ago, after the rapefugee crisis.
>>
>>69239606
I thought the Flatearth was the final red pill?
>>
I wish /pol/ wasn't right this often
>>
When it was called /n/
>>
>>69239606
>pol is satire
>falling for this meme
>ever

Kek.. welcome to reality anon.
>>
>needing to realize /pol/ wasn't satire
It is called politically incorrect (aka reality) for a reason.
>>
File: DEATHTOLIES.png (45 KB, 476x470) Image search: [Google]
DEATHTOLIES.png
45 KB, 476x470
>>69239606
It took me 3 days of lurking. It's like watching a living nightmare unfold before your eyes, but you can't look away. I always had the inclinations of something being really wrong just couldn't quite put my finger on it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJG9EZF2wJg
>>
>>69239606
Immediatly. When I first came here I was very shocked of the content but I never thought it was satire
>>
>>69240228
I grew up in a very liberal community. It is not as easy as it looks to change your ways
>>
>>69240623
Did you think it was satire by yourself or was it from somewhere
>>
>>69239606
You can still explore the Earth dumbass
>>
Last week on Tuesday
>>
>>69240623
this, my mother was always a diehard hippie and my dad was the british equivalent (like a ska punk idiot or smth), they raised me and my sister vegetarian and agnostic and pushing liberal ideals

my sister went to art school and is now a fullblown sjw,

I moved a thousand miles away and ended up getting a job in a hospital and an apartment in the ghetto

nothing redpills someone faster than being exposed to reality imo, every day I more redpilled bc I saw what was really going on, while my sister went the opposite way and stayed in her ivory tower in a liberal city

but yeah it's super hard to get over ingrained behaviours and beliefs and shit
>>
>>69242149
b-but she's educated and you're not

p-pol btfo
>>
>>69242651
>only white person in miles
>black dominated area
>constant gang activity
>bomb squad called in a few blocks away a week after moving in
>shootout the same day
>streets falling apart
>shitty crumbling buildings
>black men whooping like animals when I ride my bike
>get glares bc white
>old lady in complex gets beaten with her own cane by a crazy black chick
>go to poor hispanic or white communities
>completely different
>still poor but not ghetto
my first reaction was to go full stormfront and blame it purely on the blacks, but I've cooled down from that to recognizing it as a culture problem that is prevalent in black communities and reinforced and exacerbated by left wing policies that pretend to help the blacks while actually just forcing them to be more dependent on the system

it's scary, a lot of leftists really do care and want to help, but they don't see what they're doing is damaging because they just stay in their happy hippy world. If I try and bring this stuff up, they just say it's the white person's fault and then when I point out the only white people keeping the blacks down in the modern day are democrats I get called a racist bigot

also fucking blacks don't know how to catcall, there's a difference between catcalling and whooping and ayy u wan sum fuk bb betchu liek dat chocolate rrrrrrright? fucking nigs
>>
>>69243412
Their 'fuck the police' culture is terribly destructive to them but the IQ difference have a lot to do with it too. It's less confortable to blame it on IQ because it brings a fatality aspect to it but it doesn't make it less true

Liberals and liberal policies like what you used to be don't notice how destructive they are to blacks but im fairly convinced that liberals in position of power know what they're doing.
>>
>>69244305
>Their 'fuck the police' culture is terribly destructive to them
reeee this, I hate the black lives matter movement because if those lives really mattered they would be cracking down on gangs and drugs, and the officers would be their >best ally

>>69244305
that's the feeling I get, and clinton is a prime example of it
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.