[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
George Soros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
WTF is going on here?
Now FOX is exploiting Soros?
His name is more popular now than ever.
But only him.
>Why?
Is it possible he's taking the blame for team Jew?
He's old as fuck, probably close to death. So Anyone even close to being redpilled will see his death as a good thing and problem solved?
I don't like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KegE285GQuc
>>
self bump for truth
>>
File: surkov.jpg (37 KB, 600x340) Image search: [Google]
surkov.jpg
37 KB, 600x340
>>69239596
Its probably a demoralisation strategy. In the long run people will accept their impotency and submit (we knew about soros and we couldn't do anything)

look up vladislav surkov
>>
>>69239596
They constantly blame Soros and others for doing exactly what they do themselfs.
>>
>>69239914
God are we really at this point? Like I'm expecting something else, or something to change. But maybe not. If liberals can't see something like Democracy Spring for what it is, then I guess this is it.
>>
Maybe theyre just getting everyone used to his name, so when he officially takes over America, everyone wont see a difference and liberals wont complain.
>>
>>69240108
probably, how else could you explain soros willingly exposing himself. He is definitely not that dumb to be outsmarted by "news reporters" (if there is even such a thing in our modern era)
>>
>>69240534
He's definitely not dumb. But I dunno. Is it a move of cockiness? Or is he taking the fall or drawing attention on purpose? They know everyone redpilled knows about him, so they have to expose him.
>>
>>69239596

Meme magic did it
>>
>>69239596
Media misdirection
This is how they try to fuck with conspiracy theorists by trying to throw them off the real truth

I believe George soros is good and he is actually working with trump by funding violent groups (BLM etc..) that essentially prove trump right and causing people to vote for trump
>>
>>69240939
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od4MWs7qTr8

it's demoralization and confusion. I've already witnessed such things happening in croatia.
>they accuse politicians of corruption
>imprison them
>throw big accusations
>release them
>politician goes back to his job
>everyone acts as if nothing ever happened

result: mass confusion, demoralization amongst Croatians. Nobody even cares about politics anymore and they can do whatever they want.
>>
>>69241283
Talk about misdirection. I've never heard that theory. So why then would Soros be behind all liberal scum pots?
>>
>>69241471
So you see it as things will boil up with Soros, he'll see some jail time, then get out and back to it? Just to smudge up the trail with some confusion?
>>
>>69241471
also, happened many times during our leftist government term.

they even used corruption accusations to prevent a politician form running for president (milan bandic) and dropped all charges after ellection.

>>69241728
doubt it, why would he get jail time. he did nothing wrong. he just finances certain groups. watch the video in previous posts about surkov and cameron
>>
>>69241481
I don't think he has anything to do with Trump, but it's pretty obvious that Soros always bets on losers.
>>
>>69239596

>Far-left

This "far-x / extreme far-x" meme really needs to die.
>>
>>69241884
>>69241728
True true. So basically we're fucked? They've created it so we can't really do anything, much less know whats really going on.
>>
File: 1457783646350.png (386 KB, 432x586) Image search: [Google]
1457783646350.png
386 KB, 432x586
>>69239596
Once george soros dies we are coming for his children mext if they start funding nigger causes and immigration
>>
Deflection.

The Koch Brothers are the Soros of the right, doing whatever it takes in the name and benefit of Israel.
>>
>>69242339
well, as I've said, they confuse you and you cant have proper actions without proper informations.

again, look at this example of croatia. They've done so many false accusations, now every future corruption accusation has less credibility (even if true).
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.