[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.png (2 MB, 1919x923) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2 MB, 1919x923
http://www.xojane.com/issues/stephanie-cegielski-donald-trump-campaign-defector

>Last summer, I signed on as the Communications Director of the Make America Great Again Super PAC.
>Recruited for my public relations and public policy expertise, I sat in Trump Tower being told that the goal was to get The Donald to poll in double digits and come in second in delegate count.
>What was once Trump's desire to rank second place to send a message to America and to increase his power as a businessman has nightmarishly morphed into a charade that is poised to do irreparable damage to this country if we do not stop this campaign in its tracks.
>hat was once Trump's desire to rank second place to send a message to America and to increase his power as a businessman has nightmarishly morphed into a charade that is poised to do irreparable damage to this country if we do not stop this campaign in its tracks.

How can you possibly support a candidate who essentially ran a prank campaign without any long-term goal? Trump is obviously in no way equipped for the presidency. You can't possibly watch his debate performances and see a man who will be competent as the leader of the free world.
>>
>>69239445
Leader of a disavowed super PAC you mean, this person had nothing to do with his actual campaign.
>>
File: 1459141672814.jpg (372 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459141672814.jpg
372 KB, 1280x720
>>69239445
This country needs to be damaged in order to send a message to our elites: either share the wealth or get fucking destroyed.
>>
File: 1456002307406.jpg (9 KB, 239x250) Image search: [Google]
1456002307406.jpg
9 KB, 239x250
>>69239445
>prank campaign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
>>
>>69239566 This

>>69239445 GTFO SHILL.
>>
Because Hitler was right.
>>
File: Untitled.png (25 KB, 592x160) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
25 KB, 592x160
>>69239445
>>
>>69239445
Wow so your telling me Trump ran because he felt America was constantly getting screwed over and wanted to educate the public? Pretty sure that is the exact definition of what a politician is supposed to do. Now it turns out the American public already knew their government was shit an is supporting him more than any candidate in recent history?? Maybe murica does have some hope left.
>>
Nothing will stick
>>
>>69239726
If anything this video shows how dedicated Trump is to be president.

>Hates what's happening but stands on the sideline to let politicians fix it
>Realizes decades later the politicians aint worth shit and wants to fix the country himself
>>
>>69239566
/Thread
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.