[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Megyn legitimately retarded?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-03-29-09-12-49.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-29-09-12-49.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmzgohHHQh4
>>
She was obviously working without a script and making it up as she went. Really, it's not her fault this interview went so poorly. She's just supposed to be a pretty face reading lines provided for her by smarter people.
>>
>>69239397
>pretty face
>>
File: oh wow.jpg (13 KB, 228x260) Image search: [Google]
oh wow.jpg
13 KB, 228x260
>name is lucian graves
>he's a satanist
>>
She has to be retarded if she practiced law for a decade and can't even concede that the State and Federal government are two separate entities with different court systems. The Oklahoma Supreme Court ruled the monument had to go and that's all that matters. The US Supreme Court wasn't apart of this decision. How hard is that to understand?
>>
>>69239997
Kek
>>
>>69240824
yeah if they ruled to allow it. the supreme court would back that decision. durrrrrrr
>>
>a satanist is more collected than a 'journalist'
>>
>>69241911
He sounds like he's on the verge of crying 2bh.
>>
>>69239397
Xians are ruining this country.
>>
>>69242582
Christians founded the country.
>>
>>69242144
Stop projecting faggot.
>>
>>69242861
Deists founded this country.
>>
>>69239397
What's up with her voice? She literally sounds retarded
>>
>>69243183
Blacks founded the country

WE WUZ FOUNDING FATHE...aw shieeeeett.
>>
>>69243183
Some, but most weren't.
>>
>>69240824
As shown with multiple fox news talking heads, they have ivy league degrees and talk with the vocabulary of budding toddlers

Whether it's an act or just so ingrained now is unknown. Judging from this video, she can't snap the fuck out of it without vomiting a word salad
>>
>>69240824
so super hard bro
>>
>i studied law for 10 years

how easy is it to become a lawyer in america?

can i buy a diploma online and just start practising as a lawyer?
>>
>>69245178
yes
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.