[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MUSLIMS RELEASED IN CALIFORNIA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Terrorist Apple Valley.jpg (367 KB, 1402x788) Image search: [Google]
Terrorist Apple Valley.jpg
367 KB, 1402x788
So it happened, /pol/ on the cutting edge of news

17 men Allah Akbaring and shooting guns in California.

THEY WERE RELEASED

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/03/29/17-men-reportedly-heard-chanting-firing-off-shots-in-apple-valley-detained-released/
>>
>>69239123
yeah we know
>slowpoke.jpg
>>
>>69239123
One of the Belgium bombers was released today as well.
>>
>>69239159
It is reported on Drudge now
>>
>Several handguns, a rifle, and a shotgun were found at the scene, but a records check found all the weapons were registered with the exception of the rifle, which reportedly didn’t have a serial number because it was purchased in parts, an FBI spokesperson told The Times.

So law abiding citizens were arrested exercising their second amendment rights and /pol/ cheered for this trampling on their freedom. Typical
>>
>>69239452
>Christian Muricans shoot guns and holler all over the place drunkenly for no reason
No one bats an eye.
>Muslim Muricans shoot (legally owned!) guns and holler all over the place to praise their God
Everyone goes insane.

This fucking world, i swear...
>>
>oh look, a leaf! Justin time!!

I don't see the freedom fat men keep talking about, I thought Americans could shoot guns? That's what you tub of lords pride yourselves on no?
>>
>>69239452
They were Allah Akbar-ing, and thus should be investigated
>>
>>69239684
except muslims literally commit 100000% more terrorist attacks than christians
>>
>>69239684
Drunken hollering is different than practicing your anti west hate speech
>>
>>69239684
Shut up, Germany! You are single-handedly destroying the whole of Europe out of misplaced WWII shame.
>>
>>69239684
>>69239970

Germany, the difference is about 1000x+
>>
>>69240031
I will put money on it that they yelled "kill the infidel" type stuff in addition to allah akbar.

We don't know what these people actually say because we don't speak arabic
>>
>>69240502

Thats actually low, probably about 3-5000x for each christian related terrorist attack, unless you mean muslims blowing up christians.
>>
>>69240607
Christians don't blow themselves up for religious reasons, because they are not rewarded in the afterlife for doing such, Muslims, in fact, are rewarded for doing such.
>>
>>69240675

Christians havent ever killed anyone because Catholicism is a heretical faith where they worship not-god and created a man who says he speaks to god when the bible says nothing about anything like that.

Its literally a religion that was created by constantine when he combined all the religions of rome, its as much a pagan religion as it is Christian (really, its neither - its just a jumble of things convenient to Rome at the time)
>>
>>69240808
>>69240675

If you actually are a Christian, youd probably see the pope as the deceiver right now. Im agnostic, but as far as that religion goes, Catholicism is objectively heretical.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.