[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does he love Israel so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Why does he love Israel so much?
>>
because israel is pretty nazi
>>
>>69238617
false opposition
>>
Israel kills muslims, not complicated
>>
Because he knows the truth and he is not basing his knowledge on memes:

Wilders lived in Israel for two years during his youth and has visited the country 40 times in the last 25 years.[126]
Wilders stated about Israel: "I have visited many interesting countries in the Middle East – from Syria to Egypt, from Tunisia to Turkey, from Cyprus to Iran – but nowhere did I have the special feeling of solidarity that I always get when I land at Ben Gurion International Airport."
>>
because they are the only nation in the world that actually knows how to treat muslims

segregation + brutal retaliation
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (127 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
127 KB, 1440x1080
>>69238617
sometimes you have to swallow your pride and gain their support.
>>
Milo is looking pretty old. It must be the AIDS.
>>
>>69239131
That's china silly.
>>
File: 1452452759616.png (54 KB, 792x444) Image search: [Google]
1452452759616.png
54 KB, 792x444
>>69238617
because he's a Jewish puppet.

>why is occupied state so pro-German?
>>
>>69239874
the masters are Jews the rebels are anti jewish colonialism.
>>
>>69239048
Evil fucking kike
>>
>>69238617
Because the problem is not Israeli jews ( who are quite redpilled ), it's the liberal marxist jews in the west. This is why for example George Soros hates Israel.
>>
Two reasons.

He gets a large amount of funding and support from zionists.

He has to live under constant police protection and Israel is his safe space in case things get real bad.
>>
>>69239874
Jews have all the power and own the banks/money creation, thus you must be Pro-Jew.
>>
>>69240326
This
he became somewhat fascinated with Israel for some reason through travels, probably made good friends there because his funding and finances are a vague mystery. Which basically means a fuckton of kike shekels
>>
>>69239048
Why did he live in Israel? Is he a secret Jew?
>>
>>69238964

So does aids and you dont love aids do ya?
>>
>>69241971
Secret? lol
>>
>>69238617
>Claims to support Israel
>Works with Front National in EU parliament

Kek
>>
You can't be a nationalist without supporting Israel. But since that is the case, we, nationalists, might as well try and get on the best we can with the right-wing Zionists and find some common ground.
>>
Being pro Israel is a good defense against all those who associate right wing anti Islamic politics with being a Nazi.
>>
File: 1458743911897.jpg (7 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
1458743911897.jpg
7 KB, 269x187
>>69238617
Because can't be branded nazi while making selfies with jews pelting palestinian kids.

Being right-wing is worse enough label, adding anti-semitism is a death warrant.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.