[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't stand this faggot even though I agree with most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: milo.jpg (56 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
milo.jpg
56 KB, 960x960
I can't stand this faggot even though I agree with most of what he says. He's just so arrogant and appears so fake. He's appears to be contrarian just for the sake of attention.
>>
idk his constant defense of the Jews is a big turnoff to me, but hes right wing and gay and famous so we sort of need him on our side.
>>
>>69238279
Well he says he's Jewish
>>69237888
I agree with you. He's kind of like Milton Friedman for me; makes some really good arguments but also has some annoying positions. He certainly is arrogant and in some ways fake but its to make people butthurt so idc
>>
>>69237888
>He's just so arrogant
That's his style m8, he does it on purpose and it works.
>>
>>69238442
I just watch a Q&A session with him where he said that he believes lesbianism is a fad. That was the point where I realized this idiot just says things he knows will rile people up even if the doesn't believe in them just to be in the spotlight.
>>
everyone that associates themselves with degenerates like homosexuals is a cuck in my eyes
>>
>>69239273
Historically speaking there's a lot of examples of male homosexuality but not many of lesbianism.
>>
>>69237888
ΜΙΛΩΝΑ ΓΑΜΑΩ ΤΗΝ ΜΑΝΑ ΣΟΥ
>>
>>69237888
He says he is: he says being controversial is his fetish.
>>
>>69237888
Arrogant is all part of being british and conservative. Fake though, nah.

Can't agree with him on everything. But the things I agree with him on are far more important than the things I disagree with.
>>
He's one of our greatest allies, GAY and JEWISH

the liberals can't touch him, they can't call him a bigot.

MWAHAHAA
>>
File: laughing whore.png (179 KB, 462x450) Image search: [Google]
laughing whore.png
179 KB, 462x450
> He's just so arrogant and appears so fake. He's appears to be contrarian just for the sake of attention.

Just like looking into a mirror eh /pol/
>>
>>69239465
except that they always do

kill yourself cuck
>>
>>69237888
So annoying i cant even listen to him talk. I dont understand how he has a job on tv/media.
>>
>>69237888
>though I agree with most of what he says
Not really.

He's a contrarian little shit.

I've seen some of his debates on YT. He's wrong on so many levels, but still act like an arrogant faggot towards the host.

I'm ashamed to be of same age as him. I wished fags like him would stay in the closet, for real.
>>
>>69239423
Denbts pay
>>
>>69239360
There could be tons of reasons why women had to hide their lesbianism. They needed a caretaker, which always was a male. And unlike men they can easily hide their lesbianism
>>
>>69239664
Yeah. He's an annoying twat. Even mundane questions like "What do you think of women's basketball" he has to turn into a gender war, and ideological war. Just fucking say "i don't really care."

The only reason people listen to this twat is for shock value. But people will grow tired of that soon. He's the lady gaga of political commentary.
>>
He is right wing with controversial views, like many people. The only difference is he can express it on TV simply because he is gay. He has even said himself that apparently only people "protected" from criticism, like gays, are allowed to defend straight white conservatives.
>>
>>69238442
He is catholic
>>
>>69239695
Lol no, either way being a homo is retarded and a choice or an illusion
>>
>>69237888
I don't even have issues with his being contrarian or the rest of the degenerate shit. It's his body language that puts me off a bit about him. The way he twitches and waves his hands about.
>>
>>69240028
And that's proves what I believe about him. He is a walking contradiction just for the attention. I refuse to believe he is a catholic for real. He is a lying piece of shit fishing for attention.
>>
>>69239945
You only agree with him because he's against what the west is against right now, and that is third wave feminism and politically correct bullshit.

He said life is no longer fun when everyone is politically correct. If his life only revolves around making politically incorrect comments for kicks, then he must be a sad and frankly boring person to be around.

/pol/ is a satire board, we say shit because we can, and because sometimes it's fun. I personally have no need to do it outside of the internet. There are far more interesting things to do than call femnazis on their bullcrap. Seriously.
>>
>>69237888
>calls himself a provocateur
>expecting him not to act like a pompous cunt
Hjalbaard pls
>>
>>69237888
He's a piece of shit but I can't help but respect and admire how well he manipulates easily outraged retards.
>>
>>69237888

He´s polemicist and a showman. Don´t be silly Magnussen and enjoy the redpill performance of the faggot.
>>
>>69237888
the only thing genuine about him is his fagginess. He says he'd stop being gay if he could, if he could He'd just be sucking more black cock while gurgling "I can't change!!"
>>
>>69240652
>>69240853
>Hjalbaard
>Magnussen

I'm actually a middle-eastern, kek. I am secular and always vote right though.
>>
>>69237888
I don't even think he is gay. I think he is good at marketing himself. Oh look, I'm a gay conservative! I have a british accent. Watch my youtube videos, I'm smart and edgy.
>>
>>69240028
>>69240028
Pretty sure it used say "Jewish" I remember that a couple of days ago.
>>
>>69237888

He's reading this thread right now and jerking off to your pathetic, Norwegian attention. UHHHH IT FEEL SOOO GOOOODDD
>>
>>69241651
Milo's mother is Jewish, but his father is Catholic; Milo was raised as a Catholic. He'll say that he's Jewish whenever Jews are mentioned and Catholic on every other occasion.
>>
I'm sick of this attention-seeking butt pirate's face and unspellable name.
>>
>>69237888
>contrarian
He's admitted on numerous occasions that he's an eternal contrarian and will always oppose whoever is in power. Except for Trump.
>>
>>69242475
>Milo's mother is Jewish, but his father is Catholic

According to jews themselves, it doesn't matter what religion his father his - they believe that jewish genes are passed down exclusively from the mother. He's 100% jew in the eyes of jews. That's good enough for me.
>>
>>69239664
uncommon
>>
Agreed. Something about him, Gavin McInnes, even Sam Hyde, just rubs me the wrong way. I've felt we needed this on the right, people who reflect the changing face of conservatism and connect with new generations. Who construct everything from arguments to satire.

And yet I'm disappointed in our stock now that we have a few who've gone (or close to) mainstream. Milo and Gavin just aren't that smart, witty, or funny. Sam's satire kinda blows and many times is just reiterating /pol/ memes, or lacking subtlety. Hell, even Daily Stormer and TRS makes me cringe when they unironically say "B-T-F-O".

The right still fucking sucks as far as this goes. Our best intellectual heavyweights are still old men dealing on or close to the fringe (Pat Buchanan, Paul Gottfried), and our satire, humor, and art still caps out with Mike Judge, Nick DiPaolo, and a classic Simpsons writer everyone already forgot about (Swartzwelder).

We gotta pick up our game if we're to create an alternative culture to what the left peddles, and what we got that is emerging still blows honestly. A lot of it, in the case of something like Breitbart, is just a rightwing version of Gawker.

Then again, people do resonate with Milo, McInnes, and Hyde, so maybe it's just me. But its not what I was hoping for when conservatism or whatever you want to call it made a comeback.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.