[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should the UK leave the EU or not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 13
File: index.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
Should the UK leave the EU or not?
>>
>>69237040
Yes.
>>
Anyone who claims to know with any certainty what the best choice actually is in this debate is either a fool or a liar.
>>
Anyone who doesn't know with certainty what the best choice in this debate is, is either a fool or a liar.
>>
>>69237403
Oh can you predict all the consequences of a decision either way? Did you get an octopus to predict the future like at the world cup?
>>
>>69237040
>Should the UK leave the EU or not?
It should. Other than Germany there isn't a single country that meaningfully benefits from the EU.

>M-Muh free trade tho
The EG was fine, I'm not arguing against that. I'm arguing against anything that happened after that.
>>
>>69237040

I am just a stupid slavshit subhuman lobotomized ape. But I remember the SU wasn't about angry about national sentiments of the satellite countries.

Couldn't I just clean your toilet while being proud of my nationality? And you could sell me shit in Tesco and Lidl?

It would subtract insult from injury. A bit.
>>
File: 1428270806745.jpg (50 KB, 464x444) Image search: [Google]
1428270806745.jpg
50 KB, 464x444
The question is not if, not even when, but who will leave the EU next after Brexit. Probably Hungary or maybe Denmark.
>>
>>69240001
>The question is not if, not even when, but who will leave the EU next after Brexit.
Correct. Whether it's Britain or another nation, the first nation will only prove that you can leave the EU without collapsing. With its integrity violated, the EU's collapse is only a matter of time.

This is why Germany is flipping its shit over a Brexit: not because Britain per se would pull the EU down, but because it would prove leaving the EU is possible.
>>
>>69238581
>Other than Germany there isn't a single country that meaningfully benefits from the EU

Many countries have benefited at certain times though...
Poland, Spain, Ireland... Actually, I think Poland has the fastest growing economy in Europe (would they without the EU?)
>>
>>69241611
Aquafresh has the right idea.
One country leaves, everyone questions why they're in the EU
>>
>>69237040
Fuck the EU
We're OUT
>>
>>69237040

yes we all should leave but thats not going to happen the elite wont let you
>>
>>69237040
Of course. May we live in interesting times. If they do not leave, it is going to be BORING, BORING and BORING.
>>
P.S. unfortunately it doesn't look like it is going to happen anytime soon.
>>
>>69244053
>Still barely 50/50 despite the huge amount of shilling online and on tv
>Browns starting to kick off again
:^)
>>
>>69242121
aquafresh kek
>>
>>69237040
Do you know, what will happend if we leave E.U ?
>>
>>69237040
Yes, because the EU is a union of cuckoldry

UK should return if it's no longer a Cuck union
>>
>>69237040
I've never felt european,maybe its because iam a londoner.............
>>
>>69245027
Well Londers aren't British either
>>
>>69244939
Good point. Also, I suggest the benefits of being in the EU aren't withdrawn. Just remove having to deal with "cuckoldry" and keep enjoying the benefits.

Serious answer:
I think any healthy economy that does enough exports across Europe to outweigh whatever taxing elements there are (like Greece's denbt) is benefit from being in the EU.

UK is self-reliant enough to be fine either in or out, but I believe there's more to gain from being in, because they aren't on maintenance. They're producing, they're growing. That means being able to use EU channels for exports and have access to EU facilitations is good.

I honestly find UK's attitude cocky. It receives a lot of special treatment to begin with, and not appreciating how much EU has helped the Pound is just arrogant. Plenty of other countries with less production and exports (case in point, Greece) have become entirely dependant on industrial countries like Germany on many sectors, and that's only because of how cheap and easy Germany made it for Greece to buy German products.

UK has been fine in the EU. Leaving it just because of fear of having to deal with hypothetical future issues is not reading the circumstances well enough. Unity is required at this moment.
>>
>>69237040
The UK should leave the EU. I will vote for the UK to leave the EU.
>>
Greekbro should know better than anyone the importance of freedom and democracy.

Brits should be out of the EU to forge the path of their own destiny!
>>
>>69245027
>Londoner
>British

topkek, Ahmed
>>
>>69242121
>aquafresh
never will i be able to hold a straight face ever again when I see that flag
>>
>>69237183
/thread
>>
If Britain leaves, Scotland will have another referendum and leave the UK and still be a member of the EU, they will receive their quota of muds then they will trot off down south to fuck your kuffar sisters.

Make Hadrian's Wall Great Again.
>>
File: BeMyValentine.jpg (16 KB, 479x240) Image search: [Google]
BeMyValentine.jpg
16 KB, 479x240
>>69237040
£55,000,000 A DAY
+ £Billions in extra demands on a whim
Not to mention the leaches coming here and EU retarded laws making us keep dangerous criminals who don't belong here.
Yes!
/thread
>>
File: THREAD.jpg (60 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
THREAD.jpg
60 KB, 600x400
>>69247670
/THREAD
>>
File: Leave .jpg (1 MB, 1000x1876) Image search: [Google]
Leave .jpg
1 MB, 1000x1876
>>69237040

Yes
We need to, we literally hold all the fucking cards.
We would gain a hell of alot more leaving than staying in.

Also, Nicky Morgan is a fucking mong
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-35911017

"Leaving would be devistating for young"
Don't be fucking ridiculous, staying in has done more damage to youth unemployment and training options.
>>
File: 1390084266110.jpg (26 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1390084266110.jpg
26 KB, 460x276
>>69242121

>AQUAFRESH!

FUCKING KEK!!
>>
>>69237040
Please do. I want the EU nightmare to end already.
>>
File: ten point swing.png (19 KB, 522x193) Image search: [Google]
ten point swing.png
19 KB, 522x193
M O M E N T U M
>>
>>69244053
Not neccesarliy Gerry
http://m.nasdaq.com/article/exclusive-latest-brexit-poll-update-uk-voters-say-adios-to-the-eu-cm597797
>>
>>69237040
yes, so that shit can finally fall apart
>>
File: 1363429117773.gif (306 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1363429117773.gif
306 KB, 300x225
I'd like to see us leave so we have more control of our borders. I also think the EU is a fucking mess and think that the UK leaving would be the beginning of the end for the EU which is only a good thing. That's just my opinion though, honestly I'm not as well informed on the subject as I should be and will do more research before I vote in June
>>
>>69237226
Wow! To think you managed to be so wise without actually contributing any opinion or political forecast of your own. Go fuck you're self bongoloid
>>
File: brexit odds.png (149 KB, 856x496) Image search: [Google]
brexit odds.png
149 KB, 856x496
>>69244053

Odds are consistently drifting (red) on Stay and consistently shortening (blue) on Brexit. This is despite uneven market share of bets. With that market share you'd expect either static odds or the opposite, which suggest Bookies are starting to think a brexit is much more likely.
>>
>>69237040
leave

the south will rise again
>>
I'm for staying.

There is no point creating economically difficult conditions to achieve social change like less immigration. Right wing parties are going to dominate Europe soon anyway, and the immigration problem will be solved throughout the entire continent together.

Now that that's sorted, Europe will be united and therefore, far stronger and influential on a global scale, able to compete with the USA and China (EU has a population of 500 million, it is like an enormous country).

Also, I don't buy the argument that "we don't get to make our own laws!". If you're Scottish, there is no reason why you shouldn't argue that Scotland is forced to follow laws it can't decide. You can go even deeper, into a county level, a local authority level, a family level.... you are forced to comply with laws you have very little voice over.

So I want European Whites to have their own economic block and global power, and not separate into countries that won't be able to cooperate easily with each other.
>>
File: 1459251508504.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1459251508504.gif
1 MB, 320x180
Out, the EU thinks it owns it's members, it was best when it was purely financial
>>
>>69249727
https://ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/

The polls are all over the place. It's impossible to call it just yet.
>>
leave by staying you sign away your sovereignty to a bunch of unelected bureaucrats who were all communists in their youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RjUJy7kDOM
>>
>>69237040
No.
>>
>>69250368
>and the immigration problem will be solved
How????? They are NEVER EVER GOING BACK
>>
>>69251751
The ones in the UK aren't going to go back either, all we can do is restrict new ones, and leaving the EU won't change that.
>>
>>69251982
If Britain can leave the EU, then so you can leave some treaties that makes it impossible to deport them and get England back.
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 1334x750
>>69250267
Odds have only gone up slightly in the last months. Look at prediction markets, we aren't gettint close to 50-50 which is a bad sign. Same happened for Scottix.
>>
>>69252249
I just said... all of the EU is becoming right-wing, and they will all implement something along those lines, possibly cancel free movement. There is no reason to leave now when it can be solved anyway.
>>
honest question: why do Britbongs bet on fucking everything?
>>
>>69252661
No you don't understand, those if-laws will just prevent people who just came or will come in the future. We need those who are already here to leave.
>>
>>69252890
That's impossible to achieve.

Even if we left the EU that would never pass in the UK parliament. You have to be strategic with things like these.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.