[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How has the UK become this fucked?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65
File: tvlic.jpg (447 KB, 776x1024) Image search: [Google]
tvlic.jpg
447 KB, 776x1024
I thought Australia had gone to shit but the UK is on another level. Along with the migrants taking over the place, all the other bureaucracy, laws and regulations, you guys have to pay for a fucking TV licence, goons can just come into your home and take your stuff if you don't pay said licence, If you try to stop them the police arrest you. The place is a police state. How long has this tv licence shit been a thing and how have all the the door knockers not been killed? I can only imagine what other aspects of life are like if this is allowed to exist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgBwq_2e1XY
>>
>Be English
>Need License to watch TV
>>
>>69235052
why do they claim you need a tv license?
>>
>>69235052
a lot of """"""""""progressive""""""""" european nations have tv taxes.

>norway for example it's around $150 a year for one screen.
>you're also taxed per TV
>But NRK has good programming, HBO shows and nudity
>>
>>69235052
what a sweet lady cop.
>i want to see her smack some muzzies with her night stick
>>
>>69236761
I assume to pay for free government-run programming without commercials.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 300x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 300x351
>>69237453
>pay for free
>>
>>69237453
Why don't they just take it straight out of taxes like every other country

It would probably save money by scrapping all the ridiculous bureaucracy and TV police
>>
File: 1447808614534.jpg (86 KB, 944x622) Image search: [Google]
1447808614534.jpg
86 KB, 944x622
>>69237036
>150 a year to watch fucking television
Wow. I wonder how it is in a Muslim country. Is it included in the jizya?
>>
17,50 € per month here for state propaganda. it dosnt matter if you have a tv or not, they will jail you if you dont pay
>>
>>69237586
Because if you can prove you aren't watching the BBC live, you don't have to pay.
>>
>>69237586
>Why don't they just take it straight out of taxes like every other country
So people who don't watch TV don't have to pay the tax?
>>
>>69235052

Migrants aren't "taking over the place" we agreed to take on a meager 20,000 refugee kids out of camps over a 4 year period everyone else has been kicked out.

We don't "have to pay" for TV licencing, you pay a licence if you receive broadcast TV, you're allowed to own and operate TVs while not receiving broadcast TV without having to pay a licence. I've never paid for one ever.

The police can't arrest you for not paying the licence you'd go to court and they'd have to prove you decoding broadcast TV and not paying the licence. This basically never happens because it's impossible to prove.

I think that's pretty reasonable given the BBC is otherwise free, it's basically funded through TV licencing. If you dont watch the BBC you don't need a licence, pretty easy to understand.
>>
>falling for the "only UK has a TV License" meme.

Maybe because you can only read English you never read/see shit about other country's TV License shit that goes on?

In reality - shit loads of countries have TV Licenses, AND they cost more than us, AND they are fucking compulsory!

Germany for example - you pay it even if you do not even own a TV! Now that is fucking cuck right there.

FYI I do not pay a TV License (I do own a TV and watch it though, but rarely). Fuck the BBC, and fuck the TV License.
>>
>>69237036
Germany's is like 2x the cost of ours and isn't optional either, you pay even if you don't own a TV
>>
File: 126020708.jpg (143 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
126020708.jpg
143 KB, 507x338
>>69237630
>>69237630
>>69237630
In the middle east they steal from satellites.

I've been to Syria in 1998 (I was a kid). But I was astonished at the number of satellite dishes on roofs (see pic related)

When I was in Lebanon last year I saw sawed off shotguns for sale in stores. I told my uncle we can buy those back in the states legally.
>he said Lebanon is more free than the US
(in some aspects)
>>
>>69237725
That's stupid, if I don't use roads I still have to pay for them with my taxes

If I don't receive welfare I have to pay for it with my taxes
>>
>>69237877
>This basically never happens because it's impossible to prove.
The people who get caught are the retards who literally let the powerless """enforcers""" into their house when they have no right of entry, they're just goons hired by Capita, which is a private firm the BBC contracts this shit out to.
>>
>>69237907
No, you're all cucks.
Maybe you shouldn't have relinquished your right to bare arms because now you can't do shit about it either.

Enjoy living under the heel of er majesty, your nanny.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XR4gcOn2G0
>>
>>69237930
>>69237930
>>69237930
C U C K S
>>
We have that shit here too.
But not all tv sellers report it to the gov.

I've been avoiding these faggots for 5 years now.

>get TV from dad
>move into my current flat
>some guy in a suit with a suitcase knocks on my door every single sunday and sometimes on other days
>see that it's him through the peep hole so i never open
>one time i even yelled "FUCK OFF!" without opening the door
>one time i saw him from across the street trying to see into my flat to see if i have a TV

I don't even have it connected to the antenna because their channels are communistic fucking propaganda and i refuse to pay for that and/or watch it
Those fuckers are like parasites
They even get more money from the gov if they manage to "capture" someone that wasnt paying but had a TV anyway.

>inb4 they are monitoring me right now and i get a bill in the mail after this post
>>
Lmao, you only just realised this was a thing? It's been around since WW2
>>
http://www.radiotjanst.se/en/

>Who has to pay the radio and TV fee?
>Every household and company that owns, rents or borrows a TV receiver has to pay a radio and TV fee. It doesn't matter which channels you watch, the mere fact that you have a TV receiver makes you liable to pay for a radio and TV fee. A single radio and TV fee is payable for all receivers in one and the same household. The definition of a household includes a second home (holiday/weekend cottage), caravan or temporary accommodation elsewhere.

>The radio and TV fee is SEK 2 216/year from the 1st of July 2015.
>>
Finland used to have TV licensing but it was a super cucked system. The License inspectors had to ask to come inside but you had no legal obligation to let them in. Most people, including me, simply said "I don't have a television :D :D:D:D:" at the door and slammed it in their face lol.
>>
>>69238065
>being forced to pay for things you don't use is a good thing
Did you even read your post?
>>
>>69235052
> you guys have to pay for a fucking TV licence, goons can just come into your home and take your stuff if you don't pay said licence, If you try to stop them the police arrest you.

WAIT WTF Is this really or was this just a one off incident blown up?
>>
File: ....png (15 KB, 100x93) Image search: [Google]
....png
15 KB, 100x93
>mfw I just register as having no TV so they stop bothering me for 2 years
>still have a TV
>even if they asked to visit my home I'd say no, since they have no legal powers
>even if they somehow obtained a warrant to search my house (unlikely) I'd just hide aerial and say I use it as an external monitor (which I often do).

It would be entirely up to them to somehow prove I watch TV (which they can't).

Unless you're a dumb fuck and never let them in your home, you may as well just not bother paying the retarded TV License
>>
>>69238123
>Relinquished your right to bare arms
It's hard to get people to care when the British constitution is literally just the entirety of legislature passed, which can be changed on a whim by parliament, compared to a foundational document with legal protections for its contents.

>Under the heel of her majesty
>Not knowing it's always been the democratic elements that screwed everything up
It was never King George who said "Y'know what, fuck the colonists".
It was never the king who took away right to arms in Britain, at a time when we had more guns than Americans do today
It was never the Queen who said "Let go of the Empire, and let us fall to the wayside"

It was always Parliament.
>>
>>69235052
We have it also. It was a good thing from the beginning. It was made for paying for public service and make sure it was good and educational tv was show to the people. We have only 2 tv channels on public service. The other one was meant to be different from the first one. 60 years later and public service have become a breading nest for leftist ideas and thinking. It was real bad in the 70's with the left propaganda. Now most swedes don't watch the public service channels. The news have strong left leanings and the other programs are utter shit. Only thing keeping it alive is the license and more people avoid paying it. They even tried to take out license on computers and phones but lost in a trial and was forced to pay back a lot of people because they did it without permission.
>>
>>69238451
Fat lot of good having a kingdom did you then didn't it?
>>
File: 1459264736920.jpg (111 KB, 573x820) Image search: [Google]
1459264736920.jpg
111 KB, 573x820
It fucking baffles me how the British Government literally uses 1984 style "Big Brother is Watching You" propaganda about a fucking TV license.
>>
>>69238421
He's bullshitting, they have no legal power and you can just tell them to get off your property. They've been caught with faked warrants once or twice though.
>>
>>69238369
I dont own a car. Why do I have to pay for the roads?
>>
>>69235052
Danish public tv/radio did away with these guys years ago. You must still pay a license, but there's absolutely no enforcement. Some infomercials that go "pls pay the license" and that's it. Pretty good desu.

I think it cost more money to employ inspectors that they got in from new licensees.
>>
>>69238615
This shit is contracted out to a private company who puts the ads out, it's their fault.

>>69238065
>>69238369
>>69238713
We have car tax to fund roads actually.
>>
>>69235052
Does a warrant have to be signed by the magistrate? That seems like a pretty fucking important point.
>>
>>69238065
Road tax in the UK is only paid by drivers, I don't pay that either :)

>>69238101
Yep, I think there has been cases where they've gone to court to get permission from a judge to search a premises but basically you can just tell them you're not letting them in.

You can't get a court order unless you have some reasonable evidence that points towards broadcast TV usage.

They just rely on threats, but I genuinely don't have a TV so I just let the guy into my house he took a look in the living room and saw I had no TV and marked me down as OK and I get a letter every 2 years from them and they ask for a declaration I have no TV and I just fill in a form on their site saying "no", its just easier than arguing with someone, you're not actually obliged to do any of that.

I have a HD projector I just throw a 125" screen with and download 720/1080 TV online, fuck the BBC and their shit TV.
>>
File: G27tF1E.jpg (163 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
G27tF1E.jpg
163 KB, 1024x1365
>>69238790
That makes it a bit better, for clearing that up.
>>
>>69235052
The way that prick acted boiled my blood. He thinks he has a divine right to be entering the house combined with that ego of his, absolute reeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>69238464
Swedish tv is still quite good. For some reason it's available for Norwegians as well (SVT1 and SVT2) which is why all norwegians know swedish. Used to be just the two swedish channels and the norwegian state channel until about 1992 or something.

I don't watch TV anymore, but when I did it was often some really cool programming on swedish television. I once saw a fantastic but obscure movie from Turkmenistan or Kasakstan or something. A real jewel about a girl who got pregnant with a masked actor and the distraught father walking all around the country dragging his pregnant daughter along trying to find the father. It was funny and powerful. One of the best films I have seen, but you would never see that movie in a commerical station.
>>
>>69235052

>let him into your house

>murder him

>hide the body

>police come asking if you've seen him

>take his keys, drive his car off a cliff

>police ask if you've seen him months later

>shrug and say you don't know what they're talking about

>rinse and repeat if necessary
>>
>>69238713
Because government is shit and taxes are generally pretty inefficient. If all government services were opt-in there would be very few of them.
>>
File: 1454269881782.jpg (177 KB, 875x1167) Image search: [Google]
1454269881782.jpg
177 KB, 875x1167
>tv licenses
>>
Brit fag here. my brother found a way to not pay the license, and basically i haven't payed for years.

also, all TV, movies etc.... can simply be torrented for free, all at blu ray quality, no adverts can be paused or watched whenever.
>>
We literally have to swallow the BBC.

The tv licence people actually have tried to make the public believe they have magical vans that can somehow detect if you have an unlicensed TV in your home. Its a joke.
>>
>>69237630
Holy fuck
It's the Sith
>>
Pay cash - give a false name/address.

Its easy.
>>
>eurocucks have to pay to watch propaganda
>>
Jesus, this is some Orwellian shit

The worst part is that we could've prevented this
>>
>>69235052
UK fags are such cucks. He literally forced his way into the home by pushing the homeowner out of the way. In any sane country that would be battery and you can respond with force.
>>
>>69237701
Why should we have to prove it? Should I randomly have to prove I've committed no murders too, just because some twat turns up at my door with no evidence?
>>
>>69239492
>brb someone's at the door
>>
>>69235052
Right, been over this.

TV licence is based on an honesty policy, its retarded I know.
TV license only needed for live broadcasted signals (watching or recorded), so whatever is on the TV guide now, you can't watch now.
You dont need one for catch up/on demand or anything else at all.

Retards who get caught are because they don't pay a TV licence, claim they don't need one, then get a Sky TV subscription package or with another provider. In the small print it always states TV licence is required, this is them cheekily hinting they will snitch you up.

They are taking commission to share customer details with Capita (the TV licence goons).
They now have evidence that they are watching live TV so can take them to court.
They provide the evidence in court, Judge sees blatant TV subscruption package.
That's a £1000 fine (sometimes less if they've not been taking the piss too long).

What you see in these videos ARE NOT the TV licence goons, they are bailiffs coming to ask why they haven't paid their fine, the police can be called to assist as it is a court issued fine.

I haven't had a TV licence in nearly 7 years, I have had ONE visit in all that time and closed the door in their face politely.
I have received junk mail from them yes, but "Dear Occupier" on the post, they can't take "Mr Occupier" to court with no evidence I am watching or recording live TV.

Most countries like Germany and others also pay a TV tax, this is not an option for them regardless of age or if they watch TV at all.
Some have to have a TV licence for radio but nobody picks on them countries because we are an easy target as we actually tell you about retarded stuff, you will never have heard of Germany having to pay a TV licence just to listen to the radio because they keep it quiet whereas we have it practically scrapped now.
Its 2016, they can no longer excuse not being a subscription service where they can block the BBC channels if you don't pay a BBC propaganda subscription fee.
>>
>>69237682
with 80 millions of citizens they get 16.8 billion euro per year.

That's more than CNN+FOX+RT spend. There's something fishy going on.
>>
>>69238065
Because you still get the benefit, or have it be there for you.

You WILL make use of roads in some way, having your shopping delivered, or going anywhere, even walking to an extent. Same with Welfare, you're paying into it and it's there for when/if you need it. (Medical treatment, whatever).

Exactly WHY would I need to watch telly? I don't, so I don't. BBC are just a company, NOT the government.
>>
>>69235052
>There is nowhere to hide
Said no English authority figure to any Muslim criminal ever.
>>
>>69239990
We probably aren't far off of becoming the same way. Look at what happened with old mate that broke the spine of the coon that broke into his daughter's bedroom here in Aus.
>>
File: 2-format530[1].jpg (36 KB, 635x357) Image search: [Google]
2-format530[1].jpg
36 KB, 635x357
>>69237453
>without commercials
yeah right...
>>
No, they cannot enter your home. Everyone knows it's a joke. I've never paid for a TV licence. If someone shows up you just don't answer our say "go away".
>>
>>69238852

>Road tax in the UK is only paid by drivers, I don't pay that either :)

If you pay income tax or council tax a proportion of that will go to road maintenance. Tax revenue and spending isn't separated by origin. If you don't pay income or council tax then you are a Muslim.
>>
>>69235052
>paying taxes to watch TV
Might as well have a walking tax while you're walking around British roads and an air tax for breathing British air.
>>
>>69235052
The tv license is so that we can fund the British Burka Corporation's thought camps.
>>
>>69235052

>already pay for electricity

>have to pay for signals being broadcasted to everyone

Personally I find TV has become more and more of a propaganda box. You're better off without one. Just use a compoopy that way you can select your content.
>>
>>69240412
Asian, you fucking racist. Theyre called asian.
>>
>>69240412
I wonder if you can get around the tax by saying you don't watch tv because its haram.
>>
>>69240234
See I wrote this before even clicking your link.
>click link
>Marston BAILIFFS
There you go.

Stop taking these salesmen seriously, sounds like everybody but bongs would let them into their houses, just shut the fucking door lol.
>sat for 3 hours with Jehovas witnesses
>end up with patio you didn't want because a bloke turned up at the door
>new windows even though you didn't want them
>change energy supplier every week
>skint because of endlessly paying charities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McWkNgAx_UQ
>>
>>69240417
yeah thays unfortunately the case. Although the guy chased the thief down and then bashed his head in so its a bit different. Id probably do the same tho
>>
>>69240473
>Might as well have a walking tax while you're walking around British roads and an air tax for breathing British air.
They do, it's called Jizya
>>
>>69237630

Loose Women: Iraq

Spoiler: they all get stoned to death at the end.
>>
>>69240412
>believes this post
I can assure you that they have no magical way to know a tv has been bought.
What they are doing is using carefully worded empty threats in their advertising (as that is all it is) and skirting the advertising laws close to the knuckle.
Notice they don't state whom you bought it from, this could mean one electrical outlet company shares the details of customers who have a TV delivered with Capita (business partners).
How would they know who bought a TV if you walk into a shop and just buy a TV when you don't have to give details? Use common sense lad. and lets not even get into the aforementioned fact it is not illegal to own a TV without a licence.

It is probably in this thread (haven't checked but I know these threads off by heart) the poster about "there are 5 houses and Blah Road without a TV licence!"
Again a scary sounding thing, but notice it doesn't say what houses and if they need a licence, very carefully worded to skirt inside the laws on advertising.
>I own cake business
>there are 20 houses on your road.
>I visit each house and offer cake
>14 houses buy one
>THERE ARE 6 HOUSES ON ANON ROAD WITHOUT A CAKE!
Again, common sense approach and it makes sense.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/utilities/tv-licence#govt
>>
>>69240592
The Bailiffs and coppers are still enforcing the laws that allow the TV company to fuck you. I get that their is ways around the law but fact that this whole system exists there is insane. I would guess that the majority of UK people would assume that these tv people have the right to enter their home and would just pay the bill or let the tv inspectors in and allow themselves to get fined and fucked by the system. I don't know how you guys think its fine that people are coming to check up on you to make sure you aren't utilising the radio waves that are in the air for free.
>>
>>69241344

Good posts lad, I learned a lot. I will be buying a TV soon, with cash, from a shop rather than having it delivered.
>>
What's sad is that you all pay for this shit, and all you get is formulaic British "humour" which isn't funny. Meanwhile capitalism has given America the funniest shows, the most profound, and the most entertaining.
>>
>>69241468
>I would guess that the majority of UK people would assume that these tv people have the right to enter their home and would just pay the bill

Pretty much the only people who ever get in trouble with the licensing are single mothers, for reasons. Some of them literally get jail time for it.

Meanwhile the BBC is a commercial station in all but name and they spunk the money on competing with itv for Saturday night ratings rather than doing what they've been chartered to do.

I used to be all I favor of the license, thought it was good value, but I've radically changed my mind in the last decade. The cuts to important things like the world service and science programming, replaced with bake offs and fucking home improvement porn is a fucking joke.
>>
File: Karl pilkington.jpg (15 KB, 240x237) Image search: [Google]
Karl pilkington.jpg
15 KB, 240x237
>>69241468
No, the bailiffs are there to collect for an issued fine and the police are there because obviously he has been refusing to pay the fine.
You dont get fined for not letting a telly licence bloke in your house, telling them to fuck off and shutting the door in their face.
over 1000 people a day on average stop paying a tv licence, I will let you do the match on that over the course of a year.
those who get caught are as I already clearly said, have been arrogant enough to pay for a TV subscription package without a licence where it clearly states you need a tV licence.
It's not rocket surgery mate.
but as you live on the other side of the planet I suppose you know more than me?!
>>
>>69241468
>radio waves that are in the air for free.

Are we in 1956 again? Fibre optic cables and satellite laser beams nowadays m8.
>>
>>69241791
>isnt funny
and yet for decades America has made a living by importing our format and ideas
I bet you have a cable bill :^)
enjoy 10 minutes of burger ads every 5 minutes, your tv is impossible to watch and anything worth watching is on cable WHICH YOU PAY FOR
>>
>>69237682

this should be the first wave of peaceful demonstration

all of Europe should stop paying tv license/tax
>>
>>69242158
>your tv is impossible to watch

This. What always possess me off is when a show starts, you get the credits, then 15 minutes of really not good adverts. It just fucking started ffs.
>>
>>69242037
ignore him, he is talking crap
>>
>there are people on /pol/ that have televisions
>>
>>69242158
at least they dont have goons forcing their way into their homes demanding money to run socialist propoganda
>>
>>69235052
hahaha

These bongs
>>
>>69242380

Got a big massive one to pay PlayStation on m8. They're not even expensive.

I only have one though, only lower class people have multiple tv sets.
>>
>>69242158
Actually, I pay for Internet, and Netflix. That's it.
>>
File: 1458602494276.png (298 KB, 450x304) Image search: [Google]
1458602494276.png
298 KB, 450x304
>>69242521

>I don't pay for tv, I pay for Netflix
>>
>>69242521
Why would you pay for netflix? There is a total lack of content
>>
File: 1441474090392.jpg (21 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1441474090392.jpg
21 KB, 563x542
>>69242521
>paying for a useless streaming service when you can just download everything from torrent sites

You truly are a cuckold.
>>
>>69242434
>because if you dont pay fines in america they just walk away
coolstorybruce

>>69242453
haha read the thread

>>69242521
i refer you to my previous point that I havent had nor needed tv licence for 7 years
read the thread
>>
>>69242521
>Paying for internet
>not using Tyrones open wifi
>>
>>69242712
I know anon, I read it too, he will now struggle for an excuse and go off on a tangeant
>>
File: Ingsoc.png (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Ingsoc.png
48 KB, 600x600
I seriously thought this was a joke when I first heard about it. A hyperbole of how controlled the UK has become.

Is the permit for plastic knives meme real too?!
>>
>>69242712
Netflix isn't cable anon, and it's significantly cheaper. Secondly cheaper than the license in UK, and with better programming

>>69242770
It has the shows I like.

>>69242844
>not supporting the content creators.

A is a my friend.

>>69242903
What TV programs do you get? So you pay for cable?
>>
>>69235052
This is incorrect.

Theres a reason why we dont fill out forms anymore at supermarkets and stores when buying a TV.

If your playing games/Dvds-blu ray then you dont need a licence
>>
You guys don't pay for tivo?
>>
>>69241344
Glad I could provoke such a top notch post.
>>
>>69243279
>and with better programming

I also have Netflix and a lot of that programming is actually from the BBC. They obviously a lot to Netflix.
>>
File: CRMD2zmVAAAu7TM.png (365 KB, 396x554) Image search: [Google]
CRMD2zmVAAAu7TM.png
365 KB, 396x554
>>69235052
Wow, I thought this shit was a joke.

Have fun writing in your banned-diaries soon, Winstons. Make sure you sit in the corner so your TV doesn't see you.
>>
>>69242990
>>69242990
Netflix is different from the cable bill I was accused of. It is cheaper, and comes commercial free. Don't be a retard.
>>
>>69243192
read the thread before talking shit

>>69243279
>What TV programs do you get? So you pay for cable?
I dont watch tv, I watch what I want when I want on the internet, legal, free (except cost of broadband bill obviously).
>>
>TV license
>Broadcasting companies don't rely on ad revenue
>Ad prices go down
>Products pay less for ads
>Products cost less
>>
>>69243469
True, but the presence of objectively bad British TV doesn't make the good American TV on Netflix worse.
>>
File: 376387683768.jpg (23 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
376387683768.jpg
23 KB, 438x438
>>69243482
>>69235052
>tfw failed my TV licence test two weeks ago but still watch telly
Call them.
>>
>>69243566
You mean companies pay more for ads because it's increasingly difficult to reach the modern consumer.
>>
BBC America is best because star trek tng
>>
>>69241860
Call it what you will but you still have cunts over there coming into peoples houses uninvited trying to snoop around, you have other cunts that come around and try to fine you from what the snooping cunts have found out about your tv owning habits and then when you dont pay the second mob of cunts that came around a third mob of cunts come around and take you to jail.
You shouldn't have fucking telly licence blokes coming to your house in the first place, You shouldn't have to tell them to fuck off and slam the door, you shouldn't have to avoid some tv subscription service if you have no licence to avoid a fine. The state you are living in is flawed.
If you can't see the problem with this then you deserve to live in a shithole where you get hassled by 3 different mobs of cunts at your own home just because you want to watch tv for free.
>>
>>69243566
>Brazilian intellectuals
>>
>>69235052

Go fucking thing I'm a fat americunt who doesn't watch TV and plays video gaems on my computer. you UK britfags can go suck it.
>>
>>69235052
Who watches tv anymore?
>>
Well good thing I'm a fat americunt who play vidya gaems on my PC all you UK britfags can go suck it. Also learn 2 pirate like a true internet faggot
>>
>mfw people actually believe TV licence is restricted to the UK.

Germany has one, a few other mainlanders have one...

Don't hear you ripping on them? Kill yourselves you pieces of shit, I'm watching telly without a licence.

CALL THE FUCKING COPS.
>>
File: police-raid.jpg (88 KB, 419x275) Image search: [Google]
police-raid.jpg
88 KB, 419x275
>>69238438
>>
File: 1458563375001.gif (2 MB, 348x323) Image search: [Google]
1458563375001.gif
2 MB, 348x323
>>69243591
FUCK EM
THEYS ALL CHAVS ANYWAY INNIT BRUV
>>
File: IMG_20160326_164744_HDR.jpg (956 KB, 1326x1877) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160326_164744_HDR.jpg
956 KB, 1326x1877
>>69235052
>i dont need to show you a warrant

you could legally murder this man in several US states if he tried to pull that.
>>
File: 1458291914188.jpg (19 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1458291914188.jpg
19 KB, 225x225
>>69244074
I'll die with my spoon in my hand defending my home.

I'll scoop their eyes out before surrendering! COME AND GET ME!
>>
>>69244398
God bless you brave chaps
>>
>>69243486
Are you implying I need a TV licence for netflix?
spoiler: I don't, its an on demand service.
But it was just an example that to watch something you will pay for it, imagine BBC as being say a cable company who dont scramble their channels, they then come to your door and ask you if you are watching your services.
yes it is retarded and nobody is disputing that and that is why up to a thousand people a day stop paying because they realise its retarded.
They cant keep on top of everybody leaving and are in panic mode now, they already made their iplayer a tv licence requirement but that is because its the BBC and is funded by the licence. This does not apply to any other online on demand service.
The oddest weakest part of the licence (after not being subscription service) is that I can't watch say a live stream of HBO (even if I paid HBO a fee) on the internet despite at no point in that do I use anything to do with Britain other than my internet.
Of course nobody has to admit to breaking the honesty policy with the TV licence and Capita wont have a leg to stand on anyway.
It solely runs on fear mongering to the gullible, like all salesmen do.
>>
File: BBCSHARIA.gif (2 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
BBCSHARIA.gif
2 KB, 150x150
If you pay a TV Licence you're basically enabling the BBC to continue destroying the country.
>>
File: reported5.jpg (151 KB, 987x605) Image search: [Google]
reported5.jpg
151 KB, 987x605
>>69243591
>>
>>69243976
It's not even the fact that you pay for the TV that I find amazing. It's the fact that there is cunts coming to your home like the fucking Gestapo and there are people defending it like that's a normal way to live.
>>
File: 1456621280756.jpg (161 KB, 866x838) Image search: [Google]
1456621280756.jpg
161 KB, 866x838
>>69244585
>>
>>69243722
>Call it what you will but you still have cunts over there coming into peoples houses uninvited trying to snoop around
>uninvited
there's your first mistake mate.

couldn't be bothered to read the rest because it shows you are misinformed.
>>
File: shariapolice.jpg (47 KB, 500x324) Image search: [Google]
shariapolice.jpg
47 KB, 500x324
>>69243591

They're already on their way.
>>
>>69244600
I'm not defending it, have you seen the videos on youtube of people telling these retards to fuck off?

The BBC is falling apart anyway and it's about to be hit with another scandal, apparently they've been using tax payers money to fund BBC programs using the foreign aid budget which they shouldn't have been doing.
>>
File: 1458320785815.jpg (105 KB, 599x514) Image search: [Google]
1458320785815.jpg
105 KB, 599x514
>>69244735
We're not in Germany, Sharia patrols aren't legal here like they are in Germany.
>>
We have to pay "media" license as well. The national media service Danmarks Radio (Denmark's Radio), can legally demand something like 200 kr ($30) a month, if you own ANY device than CAN access their service. They can demand this even if you don't actually use their services, like me.

You can avoid it by saying you don't own such devices. They will sometimes call you or visit you to talk about it.

>So you don't own a TV?
no
>Internet?
no
>A phone?
no
>radio?
no
>you really don't?
None of your damn business.

And that's that. It's incredibly retarded.
>>
File: karlpalm.gif (396 KB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
karlpalm.gif
396 KB, 300x162
>>69243975
oh thanks, heres us paying a telly licence to eat burgers and play games. (inb4 he actually believes this)
thanks for the tip on pirating, we have never heard of this concept before.
>>
>>69235052
TV licence, this is satire right? like "penis inspection day"? do they mean you need a license to watch airwave tv or just to own one period?
>>
>>69235052
People here don't want a government, they vote for a daddy
>>
File: JustMarried.png (812 KB, 855x470) Image search: [Google]
JustMarried.png
812 KB, 855x470
>>69244735
>>69244898
>not having a 9 year old wife
why even live?
>>
>be murica
>some unwanted goof comes to the door
>open door
>i'm standing there holding my .45
>me:"the fuck you want faggot?"
>guy@the door: runs away
>>
>>69244697
Call it what you will but you still have cunts over there coming to peoples homes uninvited trying to convince them to let them come in and snoop around*

There hows that?
>>
File: colonies.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
colonies.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>>69238451
are you fucking mad m8?

On this day in 1775, King George III speaks before both houses of the British Parliament to discuss growing concern about the rebellion in America, which he viewed as a traitorous action against himself and Great Britain. He began his speech by reading a “Proclamation of Rebellion” and urged Parliament to move quickly to end the revolt and bring order to the colonies.

The king spoke of his belief that “many of these unhappy people may still retain their loyalty, and may be too wise not to see the fatal consequence of this usurpation, and wish to resist it, yet the torrent of violence has been strong enough to compel their acquiescence, till a sufficient force shall appear to support them.” With these words, the king gave Parliament his consent to dispatch troops to use against his own subjects, a notion that his colonists believed impossible.

Eat a big fat british dick
>>
>>69244993
>TVrelateddeaths.JPG
>>
What I find funny about countries like UK and Brazil, countries that had absolute Monarchies. They either overthrew the Monarchy (Brazil,Iran) or severely limited theirs (UK with Parliament, Cromwell and William III) because they were tired and did not want an absolute government limiting their lives. And yet they still ended up with an a large government limiting what people are allowed to do and say.

The world is a tragicomedy.
>>
>>69240098
I agree.
I don't watch TV, haven't in years.
About once a week I get a letter from the TV licensing people saying "we are investigating you" etc, etc.
Once, some bloke came to the door. I explained that we can't watch live TV as it's not hooked up to anything.
He said can he come in a inspect it
I said "no, would you let someone in to insepct your washing machine?"
He looked puzzled, and said well he could get a warrant. I said, fine, off you go.
He went.
That was three years ago.
Still getting letters, still costing them money, still not giving a fuck.
Still not watching TV!
>>
>>69237586
>>69237701
>>69240098
why not just levy a tv sales tax?

it's not like it's hard to tell what's intended to be a monitor and what's intended to be a tv anymore, the refresh rates and pixels per inch aren't even close.
>>
>>69245095
>not knowing he was forced into it at the behest of parliament
>Just like Elizabeth is now
>>
>>69245059
Really? Because I seem to remember SWAT just breaking down random doors during the Boston Marathon bombing and letting themselves into anywhere and everywhere with guns pointed at the home owners.

All without a warrant and none of you did sweet fuck all.
>>
>>69244906
and yet we only need one if we watch a live broadcast or record a live television broadcast at our home.
but nobody targets any other country but ours for an even more retarded policy.
>>
>>69245066
>uninvited
there's that word again
>>
>>69235052
>not buying second hand TVs

How retarded can you get ?
>>
>>69245211
>britbong talking about swat
kek
>>
>>69245116
We need to go back to having an absolute monarch.

Governments just don't work, they are too self serving.
>>
>>69240234
This.
It's literally nothing.
Pay the tax if you want to.
Don't if you don't.
But they can't take you to court if you do nothing wrong, LOL.
Fuck me people, even for /pol you lot are odd at times!
>>
>>69244993
The licence is to pay for the bbc. If you have tv hooked up to an aerial they will demand you pay, but if you have a tv that you don't use to watch live tv broadcasts then you don't have to pay.
Easiest way to avoid it is to go on their website and say you don't need one, they've not bothered me about it since.
>>
>>69245116
well you wanted independence, you got it, Africa is peaceful, India is clean, Iran is morally just, Brazil has safe streets and so on and so for, you've all done so well.
Not gonna lie didn't know Brazil was ours, im not big into history.
>>
File: tv-licence-1330030121983.jpg (61 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tv-licence-1330030121983.jpg
61 KB, 500x375
>>69235052
>>
>>69245193
you really dont know your own history bruv

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/king-george-iii-speaks-to-parliament-of-american-rebellion

It was parliament who took our guns! Nope, wrong again.....Following the assassination of William the Silent in 1584 with a concealed wheellock pistol, Queen Elizabeth I, fearing assassination by Roman Catholics, banned possession of wheel lock pistols near to a royal palace in 1594.[60] There were growing concerns in the sixteenth century over the use of guns and crossbows. Four acts were imposed to restrict their use.[61]

you want to keep going britcuck?
>>
>>69245394

Is this the famous British satire humor?
>>
>>69245275
So you do invite them over then slam the door in their face? Such an unusual custom.
>>
>>69245333
You're right, it was the army as well.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/04/did-the-military-and-police-go-too-far-in-locking-down-boston-and-conducting-involuntary-door-to-door-searches.html

kek
>>
>stand in line for TV license exam
>finally get to the front
>need to take a ticket and wait to be called
>number 749
>intercom comes on
>"ticket number 273. number 273 please come to testing station six"
>fug
>try to find a seat in the waiting room
>greeted by the rich aroma of curry and poo
>sit on the ledge of one of the planters because all the seats are taken
>"m8 ya can't sit there!"
>look up
>paki security guard has look of disapproval on his face
>"s-sorry"
>>
File: IMG_2862.gif (723 KB, 391x220) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2862.gif
723 KB, 391x220
Question for bong bros on this

Do many of you even bother with tv with the license bullshit? Or do you just stick to a basic monitor and watch Netflix and online stuff? That's what most people I know do in America anyway, or is it considered the same thing under the whole having a license deal?
>>
>>69235052
>be British
>get arrested for watching TV
>>
>>69245152
and I bet they are "Dear Occupier" and "we are investigating blah blah if you are found to be watching blah live £1000 fine blah waffle"
They have slowed down to about 1 in 3 months now for me, they make good roach paper.
>>
>>69245482

Brazil had a Monarch. Which we overthrew just because. The funny part being that it was way better than the republic.
>>
>>69245508
You really think I'm joking? At least we could put a monarch under the chopping bloc.

Good luck getting Bush, Blair, Obama or Cameron onto the chopping bloc.
>>
>>69245447
Theres talk about changing the rules though. I think they will make it that if you have internet you will have to pay it due to the iplayer
>>
>>69235052
TV is such schlock these days. Do people still watch it when the internet exists?
How long until the TV licensing burea tries to levy an extra charge on top of whatever you pay your IP?
>>
>>69245496
He was forced to make a statement, you're a retard.

The King, along with pretty much every monarch since the restoration under William III has had no power or say and has been at the mercy of the orders of Parliament.

Don't post again you fucktard, especially when it concerns my nation and my nations history because you know fuck all in reality.
>>
>>69237232
Yeah proper milf, isnt she.
>>
>>69245325
you can buy a new tv, no details needed, its carefully worded advertising.

>>69245494
see how predictable these threads are
>>69241344
>>
>Our database is notified when a new tv is purchased
>there's nowhere to hide
So what if they're notified? Does the store magically know where you live?
>>
>>69245612
what the dirty truth of that is that Boston is within 100 miles of a 'border' (all coastlines are considered borders). Some constitutional liberties can be suspended in these areas. This is a big fucking problem because the sheer number of people who live in these regions.

https://www.aclu.org/know-your-rights-governments-100-mile-border-zone-map
>>
>>69245508
It's probably the famous British stupidity.
>>
>>69238142
Lmao this shit sounds like an excerpt from the early days of 1984.
>>
>>69237036
That's actually not expensive. Here is like $ 50 per month for cable. More if you want internet.
>>
>>69235052
Y'all motherfuckers need some freedom
>>
>>69245665
Yeah, they're the ones!
They increase in intesity
"We are currently preparing a case against you..."
Blah Blah Blah.
And then, boom! They drop back down to "We see you don't have a license...etc."
Roach paper - nice!
>>
>>69245773
Especially when said King is not fit to rule due to mental illness.

Acute porphyria is not a nice illness to have when trying to be a ceremonial figurehead for the state.
>>
>>69245612
>http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/04/did-the-military-and-police-go-too-far-in-locking-down-boston-and-conducting-involuntary-door-to-door-searches.html

>what is not.opening.your.fucking.goddammed.jesus.christ.door.for.over.9000.alex.?.
>>
>>69245773
you are the most ignorant british person ive ever met......maybe you need some more pimms. Keep idolizing your monarchs and blaming your parliament when all the evidence points to the contrary.
>>
>>69245627
You only have to pay for a TV Licence if you are watching or recording live TV.

As in, if I walked into the lounge right now, keyed in the numbers "033" and started watching Jeremy Kyle on ITV+1, I would have to pay the fee.

Netflix / Amazon Prime / even the on-demand ITV player: no fee.

Many people are opting towards the latter for all their television needs, and just popping down the pub when they want to watch any live sports.
>>
>>69245870
>Irish scum detected
Get the fuck out of my country you piece of republican filth.

GET OUT.
>>
File: edge surrender bin.jpg (126 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
edge surrender bin.jpg
126 KB, 1280x1024
>>69245811
>>
>>69235052
> We going to show you our propaganda
> and make YOU pay for it
And then someone claims Trump has crazy ideas
>>
>>69245750
don't worry im sure they've discussed it, they're getting desperate.

>>69245916
just go to CAB and ask about anonymous way of getting their implied rights of access removed so they can't even knock on your door or send letters.
doesn't bother me, just shut the door on them and the junk mail they send is no different to the rest of the shit I get through the door, even roach paper or green bin.
>>
>>69244074
Go listen to Fred Durst you chav shit
>>
>>69246026
again predictable
>Go to Google Earth
>Go to random spot in UK
>Drop to street view
>Find me a 'knife bin'
Good luck :^)
>>
>>69245946
What is KICKING DOWN YOUR DOOR FOR 5 TRILLION BILLY?

>>69245955
I'm not idolising anything you retarded cunt worm. I'm telling you the fucking facts, don't like facts? Tough titty sprinkles bitch because I'm going to shove facts down your fucking throat and you're going to fucking like it, oh yes you are baby, you're going fucking suck on those facts like a good boy. Yes you are, you very good boy, swallow those facts.

SWALLOW THEM!

>>69245955
>and blaming your parliament when all the evidence points to the contrary.
I will blame parliament, seeing as they have pretty much always been the absolute power and emphasis on them being the absolute power.

Retard.
>>
>>69235052
I bet you Dollars to fucking donuts that they do not enter Muslim household to check for TV in Britain.
>>
>>69245719
Yeah, and no!
If you want to watch catch up, they will have to enable it using a passcode, and for that you will have to pay the TV tax.

Me? I don't want to watch leftist propaganda and inane bullshit, so I won't pay it!
>>
>>69240234
This should be fucking stickied for thick burgers to read. I don't watch live TV anymore because it's fucking shit, I told them this and they even gave me a partial refund
>>
>>69244498
Is there a VPN service that isn't blocked by iPlayer? I want to watch murder mysteries and shit that haven't been released in my country yet.
>>
File: 1439821177760.jpg (15 KB, 441x411) Image search: [Google]
1439821177760.jpg
15 KB, 441x411
>buy TV
>hook it up inside of an abandoned cottage in the middle of an active minefield
>watch the fireworks
>>
>>69246051
You pay more than we do...

>>69237907
>>
>>69246051
>Germany
>has tv licence
>has radio licence in 2016
>>
>>69246197
And im sure you are going to say good ol king james had nothing to do with the disarmament and that it was Parliament who wanted to create the Church of England....now, you be a good british cuck and go pay your tv tax. Dont forget that the sharia patrol comes by in a few hours so you will want to make sure you are facing mecca and saying your prayers when they arrive
>>
Why that "gentleman" talk to the police like if they are working for they?

"Come on arrested him"

Fucking asshole, get out of my fucking house and then we figured out what it is all about with the police and some lawyer too.

That's another issue here, why the fucking police don't have a fucking lawyer to call or to come to the house and resolve the problem?

They have to read the warrant there and they don't know what is legal or not... very professional.
>>
>>69237586
you don't have to have a license to own a tv in the UK.
you need a license to receive a live broadcast
>>
>>69246303
screen cap it lad, there are at least 400 mentions of tv licences a day, majority of time by Americans.

>>69246330
cant you find it on a watchseries site or something to enjoy at your leisure?
pretty sure a britbong proxy will let you in the iplayer though.
>>
>>69235052
I wish I lived in a country where the police were soft spoken women who tried to help people instead of shriveled dicked psychopaths.
>>
>>69246303
I know.
About every 3 weeks I read one of these threads, and it's chock full of mouthbreathers and chucklefuck americans.
Can we just copypasta this anytime someone approaches this subject!
>>
Also, here in Spain we have public television and since some years ago without commercials.
>>
The man was obstructing a court warrant. That is a legal offence and the police would be entirely within their rights to remove him for search warrant obstruction. I think the fact that they tried to elicit cooperation for six minutes shows that this country is nothing like a police state.
>>
>>69246330
Torrent that shit.
Everything that is, or has ever been, on TV is in some torrent, somewhere.
Pretty sure out there there is a fucking torrent of my wedding.
>>
>>69246506
>>69246580
>>69246591
Shouldnt you guys be out fighting the muslim uprising instead of being on /pol/ arguing about how you arent cucked because of a tv tax for the 10th time today
>>
>>69246471
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Cromwell

Now piss off, cuck.
>>
>2016
>watching whatever is on television

internet kill the video storm

now the kikes will have a terrible time force feeding people opinions
>>
>>69246586
I hear sheriff departments are more laid back and friendly that 'law enforcement officials'
remember when police where known as defenders of the constitution and there to serve and protect?!
Dont worry we have our fair share of over compensating police too, they are usually the one who were bullied at school and trying to make themselves feel better about their manlet status.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0W2bSrnXRHA
>>
File: 1430364376627.jpg (10 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1430364376627.jpg
10 KB, 300x200
>>69237877
>>69238852

Is there no way to disable your television from receiving broadcast TV or to prove it hasn't received it? I am really having trouble understanding this. Are people just trying to watch BBC and lie about it?

If you buy a TV just for streaming services and video games, is there some way to prove this is all you're doing?

Why the hell don't they just tax the purchase of new sets? The UK is supposed to be a socialist country of some sort, no? If there's supposed to be public services with some eye for redistributing wealth and making things easier for the poor, one way to go about it would be taxing fancy new things and leaving to their misery the people who make do with beat up old sets.

Incidentally, why do people watch BBC?

>>69240234
>but nobody picks on them countries because we are an easy target

You are an easy target because you have a glaring collection of retarded laws restricting personal liberty and are bending over backwards to invite further restrictions by welcoming people from puritanical cultures. That wouldn't set you aside were it not for Britain being the birthplace of individual liberty and restriction on government, as well as the asshole who rallied us all to smack down the Nazis who were supposedly the center of oppression in the Western world.

In short, we expect better of you, or at least some of us do because some of us haven't come to terms with the fact that we had better and you ruined it.
>>
>>69246197
>What is KICKING DOWN YOUR DOOR FOR 5 TRILLION BILLY?

stop dreaming britbong?
spit out that spoon faggot you're choking on it.
>>
File: niggertest.jpg (136 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
niggertest.jpg
136 KB, 640x640
>>69246782
tell you what, you fix your niggers then come back and tell us all about how to do it.
>>
>>69246863
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0W2bSrnXRHA
haha I was the leeds lad in that thread, there was that guy with that amazing radio 5 style voice in it.
>>
>>69246815
King literally got sick of his dick fucking the same pussy every night, English parliamentarians conjures up the idea of divorcing Rome.

Problem solved.

Parliament had to bring those acts into being by passing the laws required to divorce Rome.

Bitches be nothing but tricks n hoes.
>>
pay up
>>
>>69246882
mate, without mentioning your second amendment you have fuck all over us.
>>
>>69238464
It was never good you commie fuck. It wasn't until 1987 that private broadcasters were allowed to have television channels, before that only government tv existed. 1984-tier shit. Stop glorifying totalitarian Swedish history you commie fuck. Fox news is still illegal in this country thanks to marxists like you. State tv has always been a breeding nest for lefitst propaganda
>>
>>69245211
>Boston
>NEW England

thats why. plus it had something to do with hot pursuit laws. plus boston gun laws are very strict. plus we respect our police because they are secretly racist as fuck. source: born and raised in boston.
>>
File: 28383499271.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
28383499271.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
>>69246909
Read the link bitch, the police literally kick down doors with guns trained on the home owners who are good little goys and comply.

And don't pretend that you'd put up a fight, you'd roll over faster than that retarded cunt on the mobility scooter.

Anyone have that image btw? With the American flag fading in the background? I need it for my collection.
>>
>>69247126
>Fox news is still illegal in this country
they did you a favour
>>
>>69247053
Did I suggest otherwise?
>>
>>69247160
I don't care about your excuses.

That shit didn't happen on 7/7. Nor did it happen with Lee Rigby or any of the IRA bullshit.

You cucks are the real police state, I suppose your government has to justify its ridiculously over bloated military budget, why not target the civilians, you're a bunch of docile sheep anyway.

Very good goyim.
>>
>>69247206
>t. britcuck
>>
>>69237036
in denmark its the same price, you basicly have to pay if you have any devices that has access to internet, radio or television

if you make your own radio out of scrap metal you still have to pay.
If you seriously dont own any of these deviced the license gestapo will knock on your talk and try to get themselves invited in, if you let them in to spot anything ull get charged, if they can see or hear something through a door/window ull get charged
>>
>>69246929
>implying that the UK has even fixed its own niggers
>implying that the muslim problem isint 10x worse that our nigger problem
>>
>>69247220
My point, the parliament had to make the rules and change the laws, the King couldn't.

The King had no power to do that...

Parliament within England has always pretty much always been the sovereign power. That's the difference between England and Scotland.

See Scotland placed emphasis on the Monarchy having all the power, England placed emphasis on parliament having all the power.

And yes either you or some other Ameriflab tried to lecture me on my nations history about our monarchy having full power when it has NONE.

ZERO, ZIPPO, ZILCH! William III gave parliament even more powers during the Williamite wars in Ireland.. Giving Parliament immense powers over the monarchy and indeed the people.

Oliver Cromwell was a bit too extreme, William III was a nice balance, having a constitutional monarch.

However the state (government) who has no interest in the people now and hasn't for a long long time has gotten out of hand and corrupt and we need a new reformation. We need an absolute monarch.

Oh and all this shit happened long before that retarded inbred George III said his speech.

Thus nulling and voiding any points made that he had power, he didn't, he was under duress and was basically confined to his bed because he was mentally and physically ill, as well as being castrated by the state.

A policy carried out by Americans if I'm not mistaken although you call it "circumcision".

kek.
>>
>>69235052
>if you open to door its peaceful entry
uhhh
>>
>>69247623
>implying that the UK has even fixed its own niggers
Our niggers aren't like yours.

Your niggers = our Muslims.

Our niggers = your Muslims, to an extent.
>>
>>69247202
look faggot bong---nobody was kicking down doors.
Before you make such uninformed statement. No martial law was declared and people, according to the Mayor and the Governor, were only "recommended" to stay inside.

Unfortunately whomever managed that search got a little carried away and didn't restrain his men. Citizens were threatened, guns were pointed. The evidence speaks for itself. Now, i am, by no means, against the police, but exactly the opposite. In this case, some went wrong and someone should have paid for that unnecessary harassment.

Another thing faggot----you don't know americans----we'll put up a fight and kill motherfuckers easy---fucktons of us are just on the cusp of it. so stay in spoonland and suck islamic cock before you try talking shit to an american about what he will or won't do.
if you make us mad we might not come and save you again when you beg us this time.
>>
>>69235052
If they come to your door you tell them to fuck off. Suggest they get a warrant and come back with the police. Little shits.
>>
>>69246340
Underrated
This has potential
>>
>>69246815
Yea, a story about the Kings bitch boy who the King had killed after Tommy lined up some nasty german snatch for Henry really set me straight bruv. I mean, sure, the King killed Tommy for treason but Henry totally regretted it later so its totes cool.

Whats really unique about this is that you seem to assume that all the actions Thomas took were coming via his authority from being a member of parliament when in reality, your king just had his hand far enough up tommys ass to make him do and say whatever he wanted
>>
>>69236761
there are no comercials on series in uk, since the last 10 years they started to push merchandising on tv.
but there are many laws that proibity many things. so they mostly dont bother with it.
>>
>>69247623
Quickly mention 1400 Rotherham case, you know you want to.
I wont dwell on the 35,000 black on white rapes you have PER YEAR.
>>
>>69247004
I've listened to it a few times on the archive.

I'm the guy in the clip.
That was a good thread.
>>
>>69245170
Then the government only gets paid when a television is purchased, the licensing model brings in more revenue because it has to be renewed every year.
>>
File: martiallaw.jpg (261 KB, 1233x1365) Image search: [Google]
martiallaw.jpg
261 KB, 1233x1365
>>69247932
adorable
>>
>>69237586

It's allegedly so that the BBC have an income stream that is independent of government, so that they can freely criticise government policy without worrying about losing their funding.

In reality, it's an old old license fee that predates TV and doesn't at all fit with modern TV viewing habits.
>>
>>69245946
britbongs using the boston hot pursuit of bombers to justify their own police state as not so bad. one even in a tiny town called watertown outside of boston for just a few hours is worse their spoonyland.
>>
>>69248193
>35k
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf

fucking britbongs make me laugh
>>
>>69248334
if you're still the monarchy guy what do you think about ausfags who are also pro monarchy

is that weird or something?
>>
File: Just eat ad.jpg (82 KB, 942x703) Image search: [Google]
Just eat ad.jpg
82 KB, 942x703
>>69236644
>be English
>watch TV online without all the cucked adds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt3Gvdu9mtM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt3Gvdu9mtM
>>
>>69248334
>keep trying hard faggotbong
>>
>>69237453
>pay for free
ayyy
>>
>>69248302
I was the leeds lad explaining how the Muslim problem was overexagerated and that I didn't live near any Muslims (while I played an echoing call to prayer in the background).

>>69245170
because its not required to have a tv licence to have a tv, your idea is worse.

>>69237701
not just for BBC bongbro, any live broadcast watched or recorded requires a TV licence.
even if its american broadcast on your internet.
this is because they couldn't prove if you were watching BBC or not so managed to swindle the government into a scam on the people.

People have got off though
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=80467
>>
>>69245980
Thanks for the info, that makes complete sense. Can't see why they would bother either, normal tv is sort of a dying medium for entertainment.
>>
>>69247688
I'm the one who mentioned your nation being the modern birthplace of individual liberty. You are literally America's dad and the 2nd Amendment is like our nose ring you know you should approve of but can't help wincing at a little. That's fine but the point is we look up to you and you've been letting us down. Cool freedom dad is getting senile and forgetting his roots, and it's just kind of distressing.
>>
>>69248459
no shit right?
>>
>>69248193
Why mention just the 1400 case when I can bring your entire two-tiered policing system in to the argument. Lets think big now. According to some nice UK stats, about 85,000 women are raped annually in the UK and almost 12,000 men report being raped as well. First, congrats on having 12,000 nuMales in the UK who apparently arent even composed of enough testicular fortitude to prevent a woman from raping them. Even better, you guys dont seem to publish your interracial rape statistics or I cant seem to dig them up at the minute.
>>
>>69246697
This. He's already been found guilty in local court of watching live TV without a licence AND non-payment of the fine.

He's being an obstructionist dick to someone executing a warrant, which is grounds for arrest.

Also:

>>69240234
>>69240234
>>69240234

READ THIS
>>
File: why?.jpg (748 KB, 1920x1232) Image search: [Google]
why?.jpg
748 KB, 1920x1232
>>69235052
Still calling this shit "TV License"
>>
File: 1446604325405.jpg (82 KB, 600x733) Image search: [Google]
1446604325405.jpg
82 KB, 600x733
>>69248773
boy you sure showed me

>>69248674
not me, I'm anti-Monarchy

>>69248547
either way, still towers over anything you have on us, see pic

I see we are being diverted off the topic.
Make your own thread telling the world how peaceful your niggers are mate.
>>
>>69238464
>and more people avoid paying it
In Finland they solved this problem by turning tv license into tv tax. Now everyone has to pay for the government propaganda, even if you don't have a tv or internet access. http://www.helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/domestic/2766-new-yle-tax-law-causes-mixed-feelings-2.html
>>
>>69248986
mate you can keep digging and digging all you want.
we aren't even on the radar and our definition of rape encapsulates touching against their will, yours is penetrative or oral.
>>
>>69235052
OP do tv license police go into shariah controlled zones?
Are shariah controlled zones a myth?
>>
>>69249140
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox73GXNjJJ0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcsG-u2GtZE
>>
>>69245152

TV licenses wouldn't fly in the USA because all the inspectors would be shot in the first month.
>>
>>69249645
Yes, this came from pic related
It resulted in the arrest and imprisonment of the Ginger Jihad wannabe, they were all part of Anjem Choudarys edgelord gang.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-wNeLsS-Gk
>>
File: 1459171560458.png (695 KB, 590x1203) Image search: [Google]
1459171560458.png
695 KB, 590x1203
>>69249794
so predictable as always, see two posts below.
Of course America doesn't have a problem with ethnic minorities at all right?!

Muslims are such a tiny insignificant dot in America yet you still have this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqAJGXI5l88

and lets not mention pic related (yesterday)
>>
>>69245211

>SWAT team searching for OMG escaped turrerists!

>govt. stooge inspecting your TV to tax you.

I imagine 1 out of every ? will be "uncooperative."
>>
>>69250418
>govt stooge inspecting
there's your first mistake, they are salesmen
do you fall to your knees and let every door knocker in your fucking house or something?
>>
>>69245031
jesus christ that's disgusting
>>
>>69242712
>>pay for internet TV
>>what is kodi
what a faggot
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.