[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How bad is it really in France?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Paris.png (234 KB, 604x416) Image search: [Google]
Paris.png
234 KB, 604x416
I do not mean only the immigration situation, but also the economy. Is it true that young graduates start with minimum wage jobs - if they find a job at all?

What is the Front National rating? When will they get legislative power?
>>
>>69234957
The invasion is still in process we're no 80% white, with something like 12-16 arabs and 4-8% niggers.

The economy is shit, only 300 000 jobs availaible for 6 million of unemployed persons, and all the jobs are secured by babyboomers, for exemple some require you to have 40 years of experience to be employed.
>>
>>69236261
we're now*
>>
>>69234957

If you look at the newest generation, european france is basically beyond the point of no return.
>>
So I'm a big fan of the show Vikings and after seeing the great lengths the French went to protect Paris, it baffles me as to why they open the gates so readily to invaders now.
>>
>>69236667
>So I'm a big fan of the show Vikings

Rest of the post discarded immediately.
>>
>>69236667
>why they open the gates
>implying they asked us
>>69236473
not that bad actually
>>
>>69236261
The National Front has 1 out of 3 chance to be elected in 2017, if he fail in 2017, he will certainly be elected in 2022.
>>
>>69236261
>40 years of experience
No fucking way, Pierre!
>>
>>69236771
Don't worry, I'm sure someone will decide to make a show about the Dutch that isn't just about the slave trade some day.
>>
>>69236667
some lefty bitches marry with sandniggers to help them getting the nationality in exchange for money
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.