[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 27 >unemployed >goto employment advisor job person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: centrelink_logo.png (82 KB, 310x300) Image search: [Google]
centrelink_logo.png
82 KB, 310x300
>be 27
>unemployed
>goto employment advisor job person at centerlink
>tell them I decided to go to university

she tells me
>"eh...why do that? you're going to be 30+ when you graduate"
>"Wouldn't you just prefer to get any job you can get now, so you can at least start a family or something"

Why did this bitch say this? Why does she want me to get a job now? So I can be cucked in some shitty job for the next 40+ years of my life just so I can start a family a few years earlier?

Why wouldn't go just goto uni to at least get some decent qualifications to at least have a CHANCE at getting a decent job.
>>
>>69234162
Maybe because you're on 4chins at 2 in the morning.
>>
>>69234162
>Why wouldn't go just goto uni to at least get some decent qualifications to at least have a CHANCE at getting a decent job.

sigh it's late and i am tired

WHY wouldn't I go to uni now? to at least get a decent qualification, so I can have some chance at getting a decent job, instead of being stuck in a low-skilled shitty job for life. Does it really matter if I start uni this late?
>>
>>69234162
>start a family or something

Why you did not invited her to suck your dick and become your fuckdoll if she is so worried about your future?
>>
>>69234370

Because shes like 45 and married. Even offered me to work with her husband as a laborer......the fuck am I going to do? be a laborer for my entire life? Fuck that noise, brah.
>>
University is a scam.

I got a master's degree and now I'm overqualified for regular jobs and have to work 50-60 hours a week and I'm only paid 40 hours. At least they gave me 3 monitors...

I wish I learned a trade instead.
>>
Canadian Lawyer fags, is Paralegal a safe career options? I had to take a year off of school due to an accident and I'm starting college in September
>>
Why are you 27 and unemployed with no tertiary education?
What did you do for the last 10 years?
>>
>>69234516
>the fuck am I going to do? be a laborer for my entire life?

Soon you will become very wealthy businessman, man.

Just chill and get a skill.

With college or not - give it a shot.
>>
File: justletgo.png (69 KB, 420x199) Image search: [Google]
justletgo.png
69 KB, 420x199
>>69234162
Who gives a fuck about a 'decent job' ? (status)
Why enter the cultural marxist paradime at all by working for .gov?

Crash this bitch. I want liberalism and racial cucking over.
>>
File: 1459226256320.png (2 MB, 917x4143) Image search: [Google]
1459226256320.png
2 MB, 917x4143
27?
No Qualifications?
4Chan at 2am?
No family yet?

WTF is going on OP?
Get yo' shit together.
>>
>>69234162
If you didn't go to college yet you are obviously too stupid for higher education. What did you even do nearly 10 years?
>>
>>69235419
Shitpost.>>69234162
>>
>>69235505
Are you sure? I mean he's from Australia. His shitpost ought to be high quality.
>>
>>69234162
Dude I finished uni at 26. You'l find a lot of mature age people st Uni. Age is just a number, even if you finish uni at 30 you will still have 30+ years in a career. What are you planning on studying and how long have you been out of workz?
>>
>>69235606

I doubt it's a shitpost
he probably lives in dapto or lakemba
>>
>>69234162
Good thinking, you shouldn't listen to a woman's advice that you don't trust, and you should verify the advice from the few women you do trust (for certain things).

Their jobs are all going anyway, they are nothing more than biometric tests to ensure you haven't left the country and that they aren't getting scammed - while they run their scam of blasting the "any jobs a good job" ideal down everyone's throats with the threat of slavery.

I've had plenty of jobs and study. Be sure to have a NEET stint in there too. Don't let others set the ideal for you.
>>
>>69235419
I got a steady job in my early 20s without college. Not everyone has to go to collage
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.