[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is Svalbard coping with refugees?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
Any svalbard bros give their opinion?
>>
Currently the one guy living there is protecting it by himself.
>>
I kind of want to colonise an Arctic Island or Antarctica itself.

I feel that due to it being so white it would trigger all of tumblr.
>>
Wouldn't be a bad place to send them too

The polar bears are dying, so two birds one stone
>>
>>69233824

im not sure how they are doing
>>
>Population: 2,642

Gee, I wonder.
>>
svaldbar is paradise.
you're not allowed to move there unless you already have a job waiting for you.
climate is so harsh up there that old people arent allowed to live there, they're shipped home before the become a liability.
lots of old russian shit to explore.
guns everywhere, open carry, self defence 500 s&w revolvers.

its basically masterrace island
I want to go back
>>
>>69235154

why the fuck dont you live there. I want the flag motherfucker
>>
>>69235154
also, no VAT
>>
>>69235213
engineering school etc.
do you get a rareflag when from svaldbard?
>>
>>69235395

yes of course. it looks almost exactly same as norway, so incredibly hard to find.
>>
>>69235395
Yeah, but it looks exactly like the Norwegian flag. It's a stealth rare.
>>
>>69235154
>climate is so harsh
perfect 4 reeeeeeugee
>>
File: 1452494398624.png (197 KB, 421x427) Image search: [Google]
1452494398624.png
197 KB, 421x427
Couldn't I get a job at Longyearbyen Airport?
>>
>>69233814
>apply gun control for refugees
>feed polar polar bears with burka-wrapped seal meat
>shout allahu ackbar and other islamic phrases and prayers every time you feed them.
>build a mosque outside town and give it a minaret with a nice sound system so the bears don't miss the call for dinner.
>>
>>69235395
What kind of work prospects exists in Svalbard? That sounds incredibly based, assuming you can bring your wife there or somehow find a local one. Was considering doing the Finnish engineering meme of working in the Norwegian oil industry.
Industrial engineer if that helps.
>>
>>69236767
>What kind of work prospects exists in Svalbard?
Shooting polar bears.
Shoveling snow.
Alcoholism.
Shoveling snow in july.
Probably fishing.

Why would you want to go further north than Finland
>>
File: Svalbard and Jan Mayen.gif (367 B, 16x11) Image search: [Google]
Svalbard and Jan Mayen.gif
367 B, 16x11
>>69235452
>>69235514

It's the same flag with a different name
>>
>>69237275

no, you can see that the cross is slightly moved to the left
>>
>>69235452
pro tip: download the flaggot extension to easily find stealth rares.
https://github.com/dnsev/flaggot
>>
>>69237097
Inside of Circle 3 is a liberal shit hole. I want to burn everything except the historical sights there. The rest of Finland ain't much better our people have embraced the humble survivor to such extent most of them are complete cucks that bear with alcohol, then suicide after they can't deal with it anymore.
Don't get me wrong, I love everything else. And the people are better in Lapland even if most workers are still pretty dumb. Our gun law is also cuckold tier, even in Lapland forests. Though illegal carry is even easier there.
Svalbard just sounds even more comfy regarding the people and laws. It wouldn't be too much of a change from what I have already experienced.
Sure fighting polar bears, cold climate and hills is tough, but I think that kind or rough life gives Nordic people cultural pride and comfort.
>>
>>69233740

wtf, I've never seen that country before in my live
people live there?
>>
>>69237612

thanks bro!
>>
>>69233740
>svalbard
>refugees
keked yeah that would have solved our little refugee problem I think. Those sandniggers would want to go back pretty fast then. Also it would help feeding the local polar bears, who lurk the humans there. Usually they are out on the ice, but they get stranded on island, looking for people food and lit people food

>refugees
>complaining about that it's to cold in Finland, in a record warm winter...
ungrateful bastards
>>
>>69237724
It's not a country, retard. It's part of Norway.
>>
It is called fucking Spitzbergen and is definitely German in nature. Migrants are instant frosted to be revived in case there is a migrant shortage in Germany in the future.

P.S. Spitzbergen is fucking based.
>>
>>69237671
>gun law is also cuckold tier
Go to svalbard. Basically the wild west, except polar bears instead of indians. It's lit illegal to go outside without a gun or rifle big enough to wack those bastard with ease.
>Liberals ignore these rules
>bears are just being discriminated against, they are peaceful misunderstood animals.
>liberals gets eaten a live
this actually happens from time to time, usually dumb as fuck students, refusing to accept reality of nature
>>
>>69238365
I got a boner from reading this. Was Svalbard true freedomland all along?
>>
now I need to head to the city and score some drugs again.
At least there is just niggers and shitskins in there, so if there is any trouble I can just use my fists, no need to bring the magnum here at least.

Allthough I would like to say I could fight off a bear with my hands, I know this not to be true, most would be eaten or seriously maimed at least. Those bastards aren't exactly regular brown bears.
>>
>>69238205
hou je kankerbek
>>
>>69238690
kinda yeah, dunno if they still got like 1 cop there or if it's more now.

But meh it's little to do there though, fuck in the winters here I mostly reside inside. I take it up there you would like lit live inside entire winter.

There are flags here that has lived up there many years, one flag has 10+ years there I think. Never lived there my self, know people who have though.

The one thing that isn't so free, is that if you try to go there by boat without applying first, it's hell to pay. Sysselmannen is a cunt with nothing to do up there.
>>
>>69238690
forgot, these is also massive tax exceptions up there. Like you don't pay shit on taxes at all for a lot of shit. IE you can buy a brand new car, and pay absolutely nothing in taxes or customs fees. As you might know cars are extremely expensive here, lit taxed to death.

But then again you only got the one road up there
>>
>>69238365
dumb fucking liberals.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.