[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moving to Australia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: image.adapt.1663.medium.jpg (322 KB, 1663x935) Image search: [Google]
image.adapt.1663.medium.jpg
322 KB, 1663x935
Hey /pol/, I'm thinking about moving to The Land Down Under. I saved up $17k over six years to get out of this nigger shithole called Chicongo, and now I feel the best place I would fit in with white people would be Australia. I have a homie in Alice Springs that agreed to let me stay at his place for some rent, but this is a short term solution because Alice Springs is literally in the middle of fucking nowhere.

Aussies: where are some nice places with majority white population I could move in, with a good job market? One mate told me Darwin but I think he just said that for the bants, Darwin is Abo Central isn't it?
>>
>>69233625
Full
>>
>>69233625
They won't let you in m8. Not unless you have a degree in a specific field they have a shortage of
>>
You realize you can't just up and move there right? You will need to qualify for a migration visa
>>
>>69233730
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTPSDgqQHTs
>>
>>69233789
My friend is a microbiologist, and he got denied
>>
File: ivanka jr jr.jpg (420 KB, 1400x1200) Image search: [Google]
ivanka jr jr.jpg
420 KB, 1400x1200
Did Ted Cruz just admit to the #CruzSexScandal? Watch short clip right here!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pOED4M-WEM
>>
>>69233625
>American mate
>Living in Alice Springs

Intelligence worker, hey.
>>
>>69233625
Well I hope you can handle the banter.
>>
>>69233625
Move to Bendigo, legit
>>
>>69233625
everywhere is white except a few tiny spots in melbourne and sydney
>>
>>69233625
Shitcago -----> Australia
>frying pan -----> fire
>>
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
U
C
K

O
F
F

W
E
'R
E

F
U
L
L
>>
SEPPOS NO WAY
E
P
P
O
S

N
O

W
A
Y
>>
>>69233625
a young family I know moved to Perth some 3 years ago; mother is a nurse, father is an architect and both their daughters are about to enter primary school
>>
Alice springs is a shithole full of abo's and seppos
>>
>>69233625
alice springs is a shithole, go there if you want to be mugged by abos and have your feet melt into the road
>>
>>69233760
>>69233789
We do have a working holiday visa arrangement with the US - you can come visit for a year but we're full so good luck getting a migrant visa of any kind
>>
>>69233625
>saved 17K $ over six years
wat ?
>>
>>69233625
If you only have $17k and no degree/job offer good fucking luck. I live in the commonwealth and it still took me two years to get residency.
>>
>>69234964
I had some german back packers telling me they had their bikes stolen from two little shitheads during the early morning hours, just as they were waking up
>>
>>69233625

>17k over 6 years

a nigger could probably do better than that, kek
>>
>>69233625
u under 30?
working holiday visa
u walk right in
they not full yet
>>
You need to pick by your interests. Culture, theatre, street life would be Melbourne or Sydney. Any other city if you love the great outdoors (cause there's not much else going on).
Check where your best job market is too and if it's not mining then forget Perth
>>
>>69235425
mohammed
>>
>>69233625
Americans are known as 'seppos' (septic, garbage, etc) in most of Australia. I got so much hassle because of my accent at bars but they'd lighten up when they found out I was a canuck.

If you get a masters degree/job offer and get accepted then you'll probably get your ass kicked quite a few times.
>>
File: 1.jpg (13 KB, 341x339) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
13 KB, 341x339
>>69234545
Melbourne is as white as you are retarded, there's a reason the little game we play call 'Spot the Aussie' exists.
>I actually Iive here.

Either way OP, IF you can get in, be prepared to be called 'That seppo cunt anon' for the rest of your days.
>>
>>69234545
>everywhere is white except a few tiny spots: >melbourne and sydney
FTFY m8
>>
>>69235106
Better than most of our populace spending their minimum wage paycheck the second they get it.
>>
Go to Darwin for epic bantz

If you flush a toilet at midnight Tony Abbott will come out and deport you to Iran
>>
>>69235637
How are saffas treated?
I'd like to think we're similar save for the terrible accent you guys have
>>
>>69233625
mining crashed, no jobs
17k houses avg cost 700k.. good luck friend
>>
>homie

Im pretty sure they dont want any more niggers.
>>
>>69236230
if he comes to darwin im gonna call him a fat burger cunt
>>
File: 1.jpg (32 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
32 KB, 500x450
>>69236126
This cunt gets it, notice work m8
>>
>>69236275
White South Africans are loved all across the commonwealth. Here in Canada my church group only sponsors them and Lebanese christians. I met quite few SA's when I lived in the oz. Good/tough/smart people for sure an undeniable asset to any community.
>>
>>69235637
What is it with Canadians and constantly trumpeting about how much the rest of the world supposedly hates Americans

I'm also constantly being told by Canadians that Americans pretend to be Canadians abroad
>>
Adelaide.
>>
>>69233625
Darwin is a magnet for the boongs. Forecast for the next thousand years is 34C and storms.

Melbourne is AIDS, too many lefties.

Sydney is ok if you stay out west. Inner city areas have Chinks and Inner West is Little Baghdad.
>>
>>69236513
Thanks canadabro. If I can't get into aus canada is plan B.
A small outdoors community where you can openly joke about niggers and women is all I need
>>
>>69236533
Most people here have an inferiority complex, and try to suck up to shitposters and slimey limeys.

It's pretty embarrassing to see honestly.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.