[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turkish-American femanon here First off, yes I am proudly sexually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 660x646) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 660x646
Turkish-American femanon here

First off, yes I am proudly sexually liberated. Secondly tell ME why I should not be able to control my body if I accidentally get pregnant
>>
File: Picture 1421.jpg (37 KB, 250x285) Image search: [Google]
Picture 1421.jpg
37 KB, 250x285
>>69232218

horrible b8 you shitty troll
>>
The #1 way of determining whether or not a new person should be brought into the world is the mother's opinion. If she thinks the father or even herself is of low quality genes, too poor, or just that the world sucks, there is no point taking the risk. You want to stimulate the economy, go buy diapers and baby food for someone who needs them.
>>
>>69232218
If you were in control you would not get accidentally pregnant.
>>
Jesus Christ, Turks must be literally beta males.
Every Turkish woman I've seen on the internet is some kind of "Strong Independant Woman" or SJW.

TURKS - FUCK YOUR WOMEN PROPERLY!
>>
>>69232218
go ahead, but if you want to keep the child don't be surprised when the father disowns it
>>
>>69232628
poland my toilet still isn't clean back to work
>>
>>69232780
no, welfare is better than doing gay ass jobs.

BTW. I don't pay taxes either :^)
>>
No,. absolutely you should. The world doesn't need more Turks. Rinse them all out the womb.
>>
>>69232218
who the fuck cares.
>>
>>69232218
Go for that abortion, but if your boyfriend had no part in the decision, stick to your principles and pay for the child yourself.
>>
>>69233082
> stick to your principles and pay for the child yourself

Obv. I mean in the event that you decide to keep it.
>>
>>69232218
I'm actually pro abortion in the case of Turkroaches. But if I was speaking to a human woman I'd say that the fetus isn't a mere part of your body, but a human, albeit a fragile one. Every year pre mature babies are being saved by modern medicine at an earlier rate. If you can say with a straight face that you'd have no issue with killing a "fetus" at 3 months on life support, maybe I'd believe that you are really pro choice. But anyone with a heart would see that it's a baby.
>>
>>69232218
Pay for your own "choices" you cunt
>>
>>69232606
/thread
>>
Posting here once doesn't make you a "femanon".
You already control your body so you don't get pregnant, if you do, it's on you.
>>
>>69232218
do whatever you want, no one cares. We are living in a free society, where everybody can do whatever he wants to do.
>>
>>69233194
oh come on .We helped you during potato shoah.You should be on our side.
>>
>>69232218
You can do whatever you want with your roach body. No one really gives a shit that you burn coal every weekend and take herpes medication.

What people do care about is the government using their tax dollars to fund an organization that murders your unborn child by sucking out with a vacuum or sticking tongs up your cunt and crushing the fetus' skull so it can easily be pulled out and tossed in the garbage.

That's fucked
>>
>>69233380
No, the government should pay for the diapers and food and give literal cash incentives to poor people having kids. Stupid bastard
>>
>>69233194
Turkroach BTFO
>>
>>69232218
>if I accidentally get pregnant

Let me guess you were walking down street and you accidentally fell on a dick repeatedly until it cums.
>>
"femanon" peaces me off so fucking much
what is even the point of being anonymous you dumb cunts
>>
File: 1458718063238.jpg (40 KB, 454x604) Image search: [Google]
1458718063238.jpg
40 KB, 454x604
>>69232218
Is that you in the pic? Because how can you get pregnant if you're a lesbian?
>>69233686
Sounds like a Mario brothers game, but instead of Mario jumping on goombas heads it's Princess Peach
>>
>>69233802
Plenty of women post *without* disclosure of their gender, acting a fucking sperg at every opportunity when they do just gives them more incentive to post.
>>
Look dad I'm a whore!
>>
File: 1423353835654.png (488 KB, 484x1014) Image search: [Google]
1423353835654.png
488 KB, 484x1014
>>69232218
>>
File: 1456089589987.gif (639 KB, 765x759) Image search: [Google]
1456089589987.gif
639 KB, 765x759
>Turkish
>women
pick one
>>
>>69232218
this all depends on where the locus of control lie.

like can you control the fact you wont get pregnant?
can you control your body and your sexual urges ?
can you control the urges of others?
can you control your body in the midst of an orgasm?
can you control your body when you are sleepy?
can you control your body when you decide to get up in the morning to get dressed?
can you control your body when you are pregnant?
can you control your body when you are going through labour pains?

also since you are a woman, the truth is that until we feel the same way about dead women and quit sexualizing them, and we start growing our babies in test tubes, females will always be seen as a resource to be protected and regulated in the eyes of society.
hate to be so impersonal, but that is really why
>>
How does one accidentally get pregnant?

>(you)
> walking down the street with no panties on
> guy is laying down with who's penis out
> trip over and my vagina lands on his dick
> he gets excited and cums inside
> whoops teehee accidents happen am I rite xD

Pregnancy occurs when a male and female fuck either consensual or forcibly, but it is not accidental
>>
>>69232218
Because you're a fucking roach.
>>
>>69232218
because abortion is murder
>if I accidentally get pregnant
your fault then
>>
>>69232218
I'm pretty sure that's not how you right 'ayn when it comes at the end of the word.
>>
File: Moonbeam.png (132 KB, 195x286) Image search: [Google]
Moonbeam.png
132 KB, 195x286
>>69232218
>>
>>69232218
I think you can have an abortion if you get pregnant if you want but don't expect somebody to pay for a child they never wanted. Females have had birth controls a long time now and condoms have been around longer so there is equal responsibility to not make a child.
>>
File: singled out.jpg (162 KB, 698x820) Image search: [Google]
singled out.jpg
162 KB, 698x820
>>69232218
From my assessment the majority of pol is all for you purging what would become another filth degenerate before we have to pay to incarcerate it. That being said what we seem to agree on is that.
A. you are a whore.
B. you are a turkroach.
C. You are going to hit the wall and try to cuck some beta into marrying you once you hit your thirties by having a kid with "him". It will fail and you will be a single mother IE a shenigger.
In short yes please keep spawn camping for my team in the upcoming race war I for one am all for it.
>>
>>69232218
>tell ME why I should not be able to control my body if I accidentally get pregnant
You are, as everyone is able to murder. But you aren't free from the consequences. Everyone has love and peace deep in their heart. When you murder you confuse your mind, and you will do to yourself the exact same shit you have done to others in order to appease it. That's what we call karma and you'll experience it, no matter what is your opinion.
Concerning sex without love, you'll also live great pain in your future. Sex has been made to celebrate love, nothing more or less.
>>
>>69232218
>Turkish-American femanon here

Ahum.

>Turkish
>Femanon

Pick one.
>>
>>69232218
>Turkish-American femanon here

Turk firster. Why don't you go back to Turkey? Sounds like a great place.

>First off, yes I am proudly sexually liberated. Secondly tell ME why I should not be able to control my body if I accidentally get pregnant

YOUR body; YOUR choice; somebody else money to pay for procedure done to YOUR body
>>
>>69232218
Should you be able to control your body if you accidentally get an incurable STD?
>>
>>69232218
>accidentally getting pregnant
Let's be real here, the wast majority of unwanted pregnancies occur because of negligence, not because nature just somehow finds a way through all the protection people use. I was nagged by women not once to take off the condom, because "it would feel much better". If you truly cared about controlling your body, you would make sure not to get pregnant in the first place, with the proper precautions the odds are truly astronomical. After conceiving, you're imposing your will on another body.
>>
>>69232218

>femanon here

take it to reddit where they actually give a fuck if you're a woman or not
>>
>>69232218
You strike me as the kind of person who gets themselves raped and beheaded by accident. I don't need to tell you to fuck off your going to get fucked by ISIS or quite possibly your own government for supporting terrorism you islam cuckmaster.
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 105x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 105x125
>Turkish American
i sense b8
>>
>>69232218
Erdogan: It's true you don't see many Turk-women. And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are often mistaken for Turk-men.
Trump: [whispering to Natalia] It's the beards.
>>
>>69232628

Turkish males are all Omega as fuck. All their songs are all dedicated for that one sweet princess who cucked them 20 years ago.

Our women have too much testosterone in them. Look at every Turkish female, look at how hairy their forearms are and very masculine facial structures, such as strong, pronounced Jaws/Noses, as well as very large and high cheek bones.

All of those are indicators of high Testosterone.

So when you have a generation of males who're making love songs about these High-Test females, all women grow a controlling aggression.

Turkish females expire past the age of 18. They're worse than your average American Female, who's expiry date is 25 years old.
>>
>>69235848

In OPs case, she's fucked from birth.
>>
>>69232218
why are you trying to bait people, orospu?
>>
>>69232218
You can't accidentally get pregnant, unless you are raped. If that's the case you sure have a right to abortion, in any other case there is no 100% guarantee that you won't get pregnant after engaging in intercouse with a male.

Som if you don't want to have a baby, you should exercise your control over your body and deny having sex, considering the fact that sex CAN cause the side effect of babies.

You are dumb as a door, and you are also a disgusting muslim mudslime and I hope you eat pig and die you whore.
>>
>>69232218
Ew. Why do women ruin everything? They don't even know what being anonymous means. It's really sad the school systems failed these poor women so badly.
>>
File: 1457152519759.jpg (90 KB, 642x623) Image search: [Google]
1457152519759.jpg
90 KB, 642x623
>>69232218
I really wonder what made roachposting so appealing these days.

anasını atasını siktiğim.
>>
>>69232218
>I will kill this child because it was an accident
>I will kill this child because I wanna keep fucking like rabbits and yet am not prepared to take responsibility for my actions

You are disgusting. If you don't want to have a child then stop fucking. Otherwise don't take an innocent life just because you feel like it.

>inb4 it's not considered human until blabla

Yeah, good argumant. Keep soothing your concience with this petty excuse, but guess what, you don't get to decide when or if it is concidered a human.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.