[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has he been a good president?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10
Has he been a good president?
>>
>>69231945
His wife was a terrible president
>>
>>69231945
No
>>
>>69231945
>turned the office into a celebrity position
>gets mad that trump is winning
kek
>>
>>69231945
he did better than both bush's and raegan but hes still not even in the top 100 presidents.

Id give him a 5.5/10
>>
>>69231945
>promises to heal the racial divide
>race relations are immensely worse 7 years later
>>
hell no.

I remember he and Spanish president Zapatero were hailed as "the change"

Zapatero ruined Spain.
Obama planted the seeds to destroy USA
>>
>>69232306
There hasn't even been 100 presidents you retard
>>
>>69232563
>not checking the flag
Common anon
>>
>>69232563
my mistake. I didnt literally mean top 100 but i can see why it would come across that way.
>>
>>69232316
Well that's for sure
>>
I think his heart has been in the right place but he just hasn't been hardline and assertive enough to get shit done.

He's the president. He's had the opportunity to get shit done like gun control and removing the death penalty for 8 years now, he could have done it if he wasn't so scared.
>>
>>69231945

>literally put into office by Hollywood Marxist elitist

Shillary is just Obama 2.0
>>
Worst since Jimmy Carter
>>
>>69232997
He's a pussy. Like most leftists
>>
>>69231945
He's great when he drops in at Islamic Weddings.
>>
>>69232999
no, he was put in office because the Republicans are probably the most incompetent and unprofessional looking party in the world.

Trump is a god gift to the party, he can unite them.
>>
>>69231945
Hes a nigger you fucking britcuck. What do you think
>>
>>69232762
>can see how it could come across that way

Because you literally typed it verbatim?
>>
>>69232306
>he did better than both bush's and raegan but hes still not even in the top 100 presidents.

>>69232563
>There hasn't even been 100 presidents you retard

These people dont live in reality.. so...
>>
>>69233176
top 100 is a popular term. i didnt mean it to be taken literally.
>>
>>69232306
>100 presidents
Fucking stupid leafnigger
>>
>>69231945
No
Spineless bastard, utter failure
Instead of dealing with his nations problems, he's out golfing and at fancy parties with the ruling elites of other countries. I have started to hate this guy. Must admit to actually having some hope for the nigger in the start, though I did not know much about him other than what the lügenpresse told me
>>
>>69233170
id say hes black, not a nigger.
>>
>>69233333
Impressive, very nice
>>
>>69231945
He's what we call a 'maintainer', he hasn't actually done anything note worthy, he just maintains the system that continues to destroy itself.

All in all, I give him a 3/10.
>>
>>69233232
>a popular term

Up there in North Cuckistan, maybe. In the legitimate world we reserve the term 'top 100' for sequences with a minimum of 100 instances.

Go shove a bottle of maple syrup sideways in your dickhole.
>>
>>69231945
Worse than bush somehow
>>
File: 10.3.14.3.jpg (23 KB, 619x417) Image search: [Google]
10.3.14.3.jpg
23 KB, 619x417
Probably the best US President in a while.
>>
>>69232057
Yeah. I hate that cunt. Shoving herself into everything.

A woman and a nigger so you cucks can't tell her to STFU.
>>
>>69233353
It's important to know the difference.
>>
also, looking at the fella these days, I get the feels that this time hasn't been easy for him. He's aged alot, particularly as of late.

It's like with my great grandmother, when zie germans came, my great grandfather was arrested for forced work(wuz an engineer n shieeet, so off to the railroads in tronderlag). Point is they say her hair turned gray over night and she had raven black hair.

The US has not been invaded by a foreign power, yet still he looks like shit these days. Something is really bugging him, stealing his sleep, or he is sick like bill clinton
>>
>>69231945
9 (Nein)
>>
his biggest failure is agreeing with conservatives on destroying the 4th amendment
>>
File: EASTER-WHITE-HOUSE.jpg (43 KB, 650x406) Image search: [Google]
EASTER-WHITE-HOUSE.jpg
43 KB, 650x406
I think the secret service should just switch to wearing storm trooper armor full time instead of only at special white house events.
>>
>>69233808
>>
>>69233680
>The full time job shall be split in two, and each man shall receive eternal poverty.
>>
>>69233847
omg help, dats whyte supremacists
>>
File: obongo.png (61 KB, 1022x784) Image search: [Google]
obongo.png
61 KB, 1022x784
>>69233353
literally the same thing
>>
>>69233680

>unemployment goes up during crisis
>unemployment goes down post-crisis situation improves

Obama hasn't done anything to influence this, no more than any other factor.
>>
>>69232306
Read this to my wife. She choked on her breakfast burger. Asshole
>>
>>69233680
Remember, only those who collect unemployment are counted as unemployed. If they exhaust their unemployment and still aren't working, they are no longer counted in unemployment statistics.
>>
File: BERLUSCONI.jpg (596 KB, 2000x1250) Image search: [Google]
BERLUSCONI.jpg
596 KB, 2000x1250
Giovane, bello e anche abbronzato!
>>
>>69231945
He's been pretty poor, in my opinion.
>>
The left should hate this guy but don't because he's black and a Democrat. The right should love this guy but don't because he's black and a Democrat. Life's funny.
>>
>>69231945
He's disappointed alot of liberals because he hasn't been able to institute a lot of the things he promised, has compromised or tried to compromise with republicans too much etc.

He's unfortunately probably the last reasonable president (atleast on paper) until 8 to 12 years from now.
>>
>>69231945
Hello American /pol/iticians. Can anyone give me a greentext on the main things Obama has changed in America for better and worse? I'm sure this would benefit many of us in understanding world politics.
Every president gets assassination attempts, but Obama has had particularly many iirc. The media just keeps them under the lid.
>>
>>69236409
Obamacare
>>
>>69231945

I loved the drone strikes and soft power approach. It was exactly what the world needed after Bush.

I can't comment on his internal politics though -but I get the impression he could've fucked up worse.
>>
>>69233808
These are not the Negroids you seek.
>>
File: obamacare.jpg (330 KB, 590x476) Image search: [Google]
obamacare.jpg
330 KB, 590x476
terrible bresident and probably muslim too :DD

adam and eve not adam and steve ok
>>
>>69236409
The Good
>sort of opening up Cuba
>not entirely shitty Iran deal
>Beat McCain
>Is leaving office soon

The Bad
>Everything he said while in Cuba
>Everything he ever says on anything
>TPP and TPA
>Obamacare (for dozens of reasons)
>Gun rights/guns
>Stance on gay marriage not based in natural rights/ right of association
>Wants UK in EU
>Starting more wars, continuing old wars, fucking up the ME
>Letting Hillary Clinton affect global policy
>Being married to tranny
>Being a fucking pussy
>Talking about guns
>Doing nothing on drugs
>Environmentalism and the Paris Climate Accord
>Still treating the UN as relevant
>Nice clock Ahmed
>Bringing in all of the Syrians
>Amnesty and his other illegal executive orders
>Literally every executive order
>Federalism for pot but not for marriage
>the Kill Lists
>IRS scandal
>Fast and Furious gun-running in his Justice Department
>Drone assassinations of US citizens
>Suspension of habeas corpus now permanent
>Obamacare again
>Every environmental regulation
>The stimulus and TARP (even though a lot of this was Bush)
>"Islam is a religion of peace" "ISIS is not Islam"
>Bernanke and Yellen
>Increasing tensions with Russia

It can go on forever
>>
>>69231945
Fucks up Iraq, Syria, Libya, loses territory in Afghanistan, doubles the national debt, let's Iran and North Korea become more brazen, continues horrible trade deals, affordable care act raises premiums out the ass, and supports the dindu movement. Soros has his hand up his ass like a puppet master

Fuck no.
>>
File: b89a9huh.png (58 KB, 853x543) Image search: [Google]
b89a9huh.png
58 KB, 853x543
>>69237864
Thank you based American bear, this is the kind of list I was looking for. Obama really did feel quite bad. How is Bush in comparison? Anyone got similar crackdowns on him?
>>
>no mention of bin laden
>>
>>69237864
You forgot
>doesn't even lift
>>
>>69231945
About as good as Hoover.
>>
>>69231945
Good in the sense that he hasn't passed a bill for cyanide to be 4th or 5th ingredient in mayonnaise.
>>
File: 1454989449765.jpg (2 MB, 3200x2160) Image search: [Google]
1454989449765.jpg
2 MB, 3200x2160
>>69237864
I only see one pro, but that's still a great list. Much appreciated, anon.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.