[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything more sad than an unmarried 30 year old car
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
Is there anything more sad than an unmarried 30 year old career woman?

>Bridesmaid, 31, hanged herself after struggling to cope with seeing her friends get married while she failed to find a partner
>Danielle Saul found in her Manchester flat following a night out with friends
>She had told her best friend she felt 'like dying' and longed to settle down
>As those closest to her married she remained single and longed for her ex
>Bumped into former partner on a night out but the pair failed to reconcile
>Her body was found hanged in her apartment three days later by a friend

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3513544/Bridesmaid-31-hanged-struggling-cope-seeing-friends-married-failed-partner.html
>>
>>69231866
would fuck tbqh

she probably had unbelievably high standards
>>
Whatever. It wasn't her age. It wasn't her career. It was her fault.

The fact that she is successful and attractive are irrelevant either way too.

She has a vagina. Which means she has unlimited options. She was just too much of a picky cunt to choose someone because no one is good enough for a snowflake like her.

Her unhappiness was all her own fault.
>>
>>69232133
>Which means she has unlimited options
she was 31
the ride was coming to an end
it was over
>>
>>69231866
>longed for ex
Sounds like she was a bit of a brat.
Probably a perfectly nice person, good to hang out wife, nice to work with, etc. but bad in a relationship as she was holding a torch for The Ex.

Shame is she could have fixed it without hanging herself like a common criminal - at least a clean death if you are going to do it.
>>
unrealistic standards roasties btfo
>>
>>69231866
send them my way
>>
>>69232200
Internet standards are one thing, but in the real world it would've been EXTREMELY easy for her to find a good and loving man if she so really wished.
>>
>>69232133
After ~27, women's market value decreases significantly with each following year. They're at their prime around ~21-24.

Any woman who is single by the age of 23, you should avoid. It's a bad omen.
>>
>>69231866

>tfw 32 year old male and all I have is my career

I really wish I would have bothered dating in my 20's. I haven't been properly laid since my early 20's.
>wake up
>Go to the office
>Come home
>Browse internet and watch various media
>go to sleep
>repeat

Not sure how much longer I can keep this up.
>>
Atleast there was somebody to find her body
>>
>>69231866
Career women become too picky.
Women dont need careers
>>
>>69232522
>EXTREMELY easy for her to find a good and loving man if she so really wished.
maybe to take her home for the night but nobody is going to settle down with her
>>
File: 1444521544758.png (397 KB, 796x2405) Image search: [Google]
1444521544758.png
397 KB, 796x2405
>>69232524
forgot pic
>>
>>69232580
Chin up America, your market value is now much higher than it was in your 20s. Just go out and meet women.
>>
>>69232093
This the more money a woman makes the higher their standards become
31 year old men that can afford a house and kids want wives 18-25
>>
>chad slipped her a fuck once in a while when he was on a dry period
>no interest otherwise so fucks off
>longs after chad and won't date on her level (which isn't high but I'm sure she thought she was a 9/10)
>kills herself because of her own poor life choices
Nothing of value was lost
>>
>>69232679
You underestimate the standards of an average blue pilled male.
>>
>don't settle with some beta early in life
>beta kills himself
>too old for beta to settle for you anymore
>kill yourself
>>
>>69232757
And by underestimate I mean overestimate.
>>
>>69232580
Yikes this scares me
Do what i do. Take time off and travel go backpackin go homeless for a while if needes
>>
>>69232580
32 year old male use the next 3 years to get in shape
Marry a 25 year old slut when you are 35
Teach these bitchy women successful men want younger women
>>
>>69232681

I think 25-28 is a pretty good year range. They aren't desperate enough and physiologically their brain should be developed enough to know exactly what kind of woman you are getting.

Although at the same time maybe this doesn't apply so much for millennials as juvenile behavior persists well into their late 20's for both genders.
>>
>>69231866
>Is there anything more sad than an unmarried 30 year old career woman?

an unmarried 30 year old woman with a low pay dead-end job?
>>
File: Heritage.jpg (56 KB, 633x360) Image search: [Google]
Heritage.jpg
56 KB, 633x360
>>69232757
people are not settling down with used up 30 year old sluts
>>
>>69232795
Are you male or female?
How old?
Whats a roigh estimate of yearly income
>>
>>69232524
>They're at their prime around ~21-24.

you mean 16-19, right?
>>
This shit right here is why I want some of yall to chill the fuck out.

Hot chick slightly past her prime can't find anyone.

There's plenty of fish in the sea, just chill the fuck out and be patient.

Your time will come anon.
>>
>>69232821

That is sort of what I am working on right now. I am not bad looking although I wear glasses (plan on getting lasik soon).

I definitely could lose 20 pounds at least (I am 5'10 and 200 pounds). I don't think my looks have ever really been a factor, I just don't approach the opposite sex much and my friends also tell me that I have the male version of "resting bitch face" whatever the term for that would be (resting asshole face?). So I think I put some people off, in fact I notice the only females I actually hold conversations with are the ones who are less timid.

Time for some self examination quite honestly.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 504x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 504x470
An unmarried 30 year old autistic NEET.
>>
>>69232580
You just fell into a routine. And stability moistens smart women (oxymoron).

Try to go on a long vacation and revive your personal hobbies and passion.

My dad told me of the same situation and he decided to go hiking in weekends, eventually met my mom. Now 20+yrs later their marriage is over because immigration and me failing college ripped the family apart.

Currently at MEPS waiting to ship out to San Antonio
>>
>>69232200
I'm 33 and have a vagina. I have dudes interested in me enough to annoy the shit out of me. Anyone who believes this "women's expiry date" shit is a cuck trying to scare miserable unhappy single women like the an hero in the link.

>>69232524
Market value only decreases among men under 30. Past 30 for women, you get a lot of interest from men 35+, usually the divorced professional type. However, that crowd usually already has a kid to an ex wife, so fuck that noise.
Having said that, it would be really easy for me to find a husband who'd worship me. Problem is, I'd have no feelings for him, so it'd be too cruel to him.

So, my choices are slim, but my value hasn't decreased. It's the men around me that are crap. I also don't go younger, because men under 30 are way too inexperienced and immature to really be a good fit.

tl; dr
That woman had issues. Dumb ass for being obsessed with settling down.
>>
>>69233031
He can still get his life together
a 40 year old man is still considered desirable
>>
>>69232931
Male 25
60 buks a day
Honestly no money is need. Just the courage and/or hunger to do it
The world is a big place full of lots of good kind people more than glad to help
>>
>>69233053
>me failing college ripped the family apart
don't blame yourself bro
>>
File: Picture 016.jpg (76 KB, 496x575) Image search: [Google]
Picture 016.jpg
76 KB, 496x575
>>69231866
yes

a single older woman who lets her 20 something year old NEET , misogynistic son post all day from his basement on an anime picture board. Did i mention that son is a virgin bc hes waiting for that perfect 9/10 asian woman to be shipped to him once cyborg technology has improved.

so that woman is not only pathetic by not offing herself, but also pathetic for not aborting that waste of life NEET virgin who still plays MMORPGS with a mic and headset
>>
>>69233102
please
be
in
canberra
>>
>>69232580
If you're male, over ~25 and single, your life is over. Congrats.
You had one life and you ruined yours. Congrats.

Your LTRs are almost always going to be bad and you should just give up on marriage as a concept and only live for yourself. The reason why? You've missed the boat on getting a "good" marriage and now will have to settle for something much lesser and more sad.

You were SUPPOSED to start dating your wife when she was like 16-22 and you were the same age. That way you'll be able to enjoy her optimal beauty and innocent years before she starts to decay and become corrupted.

If you start dating a 25 year old as a 27 year old, that means other men enjoyed her best years which you'll never get from her. They experienced young love with her, the most pure and powerful type of love there is. The relationship is skewed in her favor from the start.

Not only that, but at age 25+ most high value (cute, sweet, innocent etc.) girls are in long term relationships or married themselves to dudes that snagged them in high school or college. you're just left with the trash that no one else wanted.

Common cope incels hold to is to become rich enough to marry 10 years younger when they're 30 or so, but those marriages have really high levels of divorce and you have to be super Chad and rich to pull it off. It's also creepy and weird to most of society, and you two will have no chemistry due to growing up in different times. She will also be less attracted to you due to your aging looks, which will probably hurt.

>but I didn't want to get married anyway

This is a coping strategy. It's every dude's dream to own (because marriage essentially is, ownership of a woman) a cute, nurturing, innocent girl and have her bear a bunch of your children, cook meals for you, and spend the rest of your years loving eachother in sweet blissful harmony. If you have convinced yourself you don't want that you're only lying to yourself.
>>
>>69233140
Too late, rolled a deployment job, just going to fight and die for sheckles. 23yo and i quit
>>
>>69232931
If you are in any industry that isn't flooded, or have marketable skills you can do what he does

For example, I do web developing and my skills are extremely current. I could easily skip out for 6 months, catch up on any updates and get straight back to work. I've done it before with a 3 month break where I took a tour round as much of the US as I could see on my budget

>>69233102
Dudes are interested in your pussy, not your personality. Don't think that means you have value
>>
>>69233105
>man

Ok guy
>>
File: 5555images.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
5555images.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
>>69233102
>I'm 33 and have a vagina.
congratulations
>>
>>69232679
>nobody is going to settle down with her
She was a 31 year old hot blonde that looked 5 years younger.
She could have gotten a bf in one hour. She either had ridiculously high standards or was mentally ill.
>>
>>69232895
Do you not realize how many liberal numales there are? They literally don't give a shit about how many guys a woman has slept with.

Interesting chart, but not many guys outside sites like 4chan are aware of the link between divorces and slutting it up.
>>
>>69232991
Well, younger is preferred with many of course, but I'm trying to be legal and reasonable about it.

Let's be honest, fucking 15 year-olds nowadays are fully mature.
>>
File: modern woman.jpg (39 KB, 450x320) Image search: [Google]
modern woman.jpg
39 KB, 450x320
>>69233102
>it would be really easy for me to find a husband who'd worship me

you sound like a land whale
>>
>>69232133
>her fault
No it was the Jews fault for brainwashing these stupid stupid women
>>
>>69232205
Alpha widow.. It's why promiscuity needs to end
>>
>>69233236
Yeah...they want my pussy, which is why they try to girlfriend me. Makes so much sense now!
As a woman my age who didn't manage to become a single mum, I'm a fucking catch.
>>
>>69233313
>Do you not realize how many liberal numales there are?
even feminists dont want beta numales
>>
>>69233203
Quit projecting your failure onto everyone else. Sure, he won't get the virginal 20 year old, but by no means are his options shot.

Christmas cake is still a viable option; there are plenty who aren't sluts.
>>
>>69232580

Go to market if the woman is wearing makeup she needs a good fucking. Give her want she wants and you need.
>>
>"EX"
>Unrealistic expectations

Today's modern woman.

I'm not saying you have to settle. But you have to be honest with yourself and others.

t. 20th anniversary this autumn
>>
>>69232832
It's really hard to say, women ride the cock-carousel at any age.
>>
>>69233203

What a delusional fuckwit. Stop reading return of kings and live in the real world.
>>
>>69233102
If your choices have gotten slimmer, I hate to tell you that your value has indeed decreased.
>>
>>69231866
That's so sad. All women are attractive, no matter their age. Just remember there's always guys out there who'd love you, and to never give up hope.
>>
I'm 27 and don't plan on marrying until I'm in my 30s. You're telling me there's an assortment of women who hit 30 and freak out over marriage? Sounds like finding a partner will be easy
>>
>>69233203
Do you write cuckold novels in your spare time? I would like to buy one
>>
>>69233203
>It's every dude's dream to own (because marriage essentially is, ownership of a woman)

Maybe in non-cucked eastern countries but in the west, marriage is just a man agreeing to give a woman half his stuff to prove how much he loves her and that's it. Which is why the divorce rate is so high btw,
>>
>>69233102
CANBERRA
A
N
B
E
R
R
A
>>
>>69233203
>27 years old
>wife is 26
>started dating when she was 17
feels good man
>>
File: BijINQiCEAAbOpu.jpg (28 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
BijINQiCEAAbOpu.jpg
28 KB, 500x382
>>69233592
>>
File: no fatties.jpg (383 KB, 900x644) Image search: [Google]
no fatties.jpg
383 KB, 900x644
>>69233417
>As a woman my age who didn't manage to become a single mum, I'm a fucking catch.

if you dont post tits, it just confirms you are a fatty
>>
>>69233417
>try to girlfriend you
Asking you out for drinks doesn't mean they want you as a girlfriend, they want to come inside you and leave before you wake up

>i'm a fucking catch
So where's your boyfriend, toots?
>>
>>69233550
I am 39 and met my wife at 18, I've been with her 21 years. I have to say that guy is right.
>>
>>69233657

Your anecdote establishes a rule for 7 billion people.

Okay.
>>
>>69233102
>Having said that, it would be really easy for me to find a husband who'd worship me. Problem is, I'd have no feelings for him, so it'd be too cruel to him.
>Australia

let's pretend this is not a troll, you just sound like a cunt that nobody liked enough to wife you. Nobody should have the "worship me" mentality in any relationship, that's some cuck shit right there.
>>
File: 1440342399381.jpg (32 KB, 658x649) Image search: [Google]
1440342399381.jpg
32 KB, 658x649
>>69233417
Bring your rotting genitalia elsewhere, harlot. We have no time for your pathetic excuses
>>
>>69233550
I really hate how shit like RoK took a valid point (women are pretty shit) and just added so much fedora crap to it that no one can take it seriously.

>>69233592
Oh, Sweden, you're always so naïve.
>>
>>69231866
She's legit 9/10. Sucks that she couldn't find somebody to love her.
>>
>>69232580
True definition of a wagecuck
>>
>>69233327
I'm not, which is why I get attention from men. I just know there are plenty of lonely men out there who'd be happy to have a girlfriend (not specifically me), and if you treated them well, they'd love you for it. Doesn't everyone want sex and companionship and someone who'll take care of them? I think a lot of guys my age and older want that, especially after nasty divorces and ltrs.

Anyway, derailed enough. I just think it's sad how women like that kill themselves over not being married. If marriage was so fucking important to her, she could have found someone. Anyone. Even an immigrant husband.
>>
>>69233203

This pasta scares me every time :(
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 749x1093) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 749x1093
>alpha widow
>>
>>69233417
Post a pic of your upper arms and your neck skin and we'll tell you how much of a catch you are.
>>
>>69233417
>As a woman my age who didn't manage to become a single mum, I'm a fucking catch
You're 10 years past your prime. You aren't a catch, you're leftovers that are about to turn.
>>
>>69231866
She should have kept her virginity until marriage, maybe then a man would want her
>>
>>69233150

And a keyboard that probably isn't even mechanical
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 349x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 349x357
>>69231866

She was probably a cheating whore with herpes. She knew no man would put up with her craziness and her dirty snatch. She made the right call.
>>
>>69233599

I have two sisters. Both screwed around in their 20's (I don't mean slutted about, I mean didn't really achieve much). They both got married and had kids at 29 and 30 respectively.

They are a bit more aware of their biological clock then they tend to admit.
>>
>>69231866
women getting desperate to find a partner after 30 ain't anything new

I'm 28 and already seeing this trend

Hanged out with another version of Op's, went full /pol/ despite her being tumblr, being a general dickhead in general
Breaking point was me saying I wasn't looking for a relationship after a good month

That level of desperation is kinda pathetic really
>>
>>69233799

hmm... I actually enjoy my job though.
>>
>>69233723
Until child mareiage comes back in form your best bet as a man to find a woman that will love you forever is to imprint on her before she has been fucked by others.. It's just the way it is mane.
>>
>>69233203
What a crock of shit, obviously coming from someone who has either lucked out or who doesn't actually live life and just shitposts on how he believes the world functions outside the security of his parent's suburban house.

Additionally, he's clearly some /r9k/ tier autist who feels sexually inadequate as soon as he realizes he has to compete against previous sexual partners. Probably has constant anxiety over whether she really orgasmed or not, because he's so incompetent that he genuinely doesn't know if he's pleasing her sexually.

There IS a difference between being a cuckold and having a girlfriend who has experienced a previous sexual relationship.
>>
>>69233102
The eggs. Nothing personal but I demand top shelf eggs for my sperm. No alpha that I run with is worshipping 33 yo tard eggs.
>>
>>69233812
>real woman here
>>
>>69231866
an anon's story is way sadder
>>
>>69233812
To be honest, if my only options where Carl the Cuck and being Ahmed's 4th wife, I'd be pretty depressed, too.
>>
>>69233203

Shoo shoo roosh
>>
File: fedora autism.jpg (82 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
fedora autism.jpg
82 KB, 720x540
>>69232200

That's an /r9k/ meme you fucking cringy faggot. Attractive women always have options and tonnes of beta orbiters around them.

It literally says in the article that she was distressed about a break up.
>>
File: 1458724718107.png (231 KB, 673x843) Image search: [Google]
1458724718107.png
231 KB, 673x843
>>69233053
> Now 20+yrs later their marriage is over because immigration

What?
>>
>>69234056
This. Was it Milo who said that if your average woman was given a man's body, she'd kill herself in a few months?
>>
>>69234105
I never said nobody will fuck them
I said nobody will settle down with them
>>
>>69232093

She should have settled for a 50yr old.

I've got a female friend who is good looking, 45, and incredibly right-wing, the dating agency recommended she look at 60-70yr olds.
>>
>>69234020
>caring about whether your sex partner orgasms or not
lol numales, she asks for my dick, she gets my dick and the cycle continues

foreplay lasts all of 30 seconds after the clothes come off and is only what I want to touch, before i stick it in

i can just imagine you spending so much effort working the clit and trying to get her aroused you limp dick retard. That other guy is far less of a cuck than you
>>
>>69233203
Roosh plz go
>>
File: pol-mod meeting.jpg (98 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
pol-mod meeting.jpg
98 KB, 736x736
>>69233102
What does your vag taste like?
>>
File: 1438653298334.png (126 KB, 665x1145) Image search: [Google]
1438653298334.png
126 KB, 665x1145
>>69233102
>I'm 33 and have a vagina. I have dudes interested in me enough to annoy the shit out of me.
>Market value only decreases among men under 30. Past 30 for women, you get a lot of interest from men 35+, usually the divorced professional type. However, that crowd usually already has a kid to an ex wife, so fuck that noise.
>Having said that, it would be really easy for me to find a husband who'd worship me. Problem is, I'd have no feelings for him, so it'd be too cruel to him.
>So, my choices are slim, but my value hasn't decreased. It's the men around me that are crap.

Each of these are proof of how wrong you are.
That's like saying
>my income stayed the same from 1990 to 2016, therefore my purchasing power didn't go down
You can buy the same amount of groceries to eat, but it's all low quality.

It's bullshit, and you kind of know it.

You're getting lots of attention, but all of it is from guys that you aren't interested in. The only people attracted to you are those of equally low market value.
>>
File: Picture 2690.jpg (63 KB, 358x361) Image search: [Google]
Picture 2690.jpg
63 KB, 358x361
>>69233203
lol this is awesome beta bait

but very true. i can see the fedoras spinning in agitation when replying to the cold hard truth
>>
>>69232737
Basically, women try to go for the top 20% of guys, there's simply not enough of those around and the top 20% might occasionally "bang down" because let's be honest, it's pretty damn easy and if you're somewhat intoxicated you don't care as long as she's at least average.

But relationshop with those sluts? Actually wifing them? WHY would anyone ver do that, especially when they get older. They made their choice, might aswell hang themselves at 30 as they lost any kind of value to society anyway unless they have several children and an actual husband to go with them.
>>
>>69232133
>/r9k/
>>
I have mother issues so if I could find an older more motherly woman to marry I'd be set
>>
>>69233203
This is really good advice, but I don't think it's 100%. First of all, if you aren't striving to be alpha, you have no business with marriage anyways.

Anyways, I'm about to turn 26, and my gf just turned 22. While she is a bit more immature, I grew up in a broken home. I wasn't ready to conquer a woman when I was 16 to 22. I think a lot of men can benefit from being a few years older than their woman. That being said, I've pretty much reached the limit. My woman is just innocent enough to have a ltr with. She is also fairly attractive. I'm currently fixing her small defects that her father is responsible for.

Also when a woman's husband dies early, it is alright to remarry imo. Men who have fucked up but repented for their sins can make good husbands for these women.
>>
>>69233203
This is just garbage. It's perfectly possible to have a happy relationship when you're slightly older. The fact that your partner may have had other partners is just something you need to accept. It's YOUR problem, not theirs. Besides, if you yourself have had sex with other people then you're just a hypocrite demanding a partner who hasn't.
>>
>>69234328
That's a nice description of what you do to our native children, Achmed, but could you please go back to Pakistan, and stop projecting your sexual insecurities onto people who can maintain an erection for longer than 5 minutes?
>>
>>69234269

Average age of marriage is around 28-29 from the article it seems like she had a long term relationship that ended and just couldn't get over it. She was just unlucky and like the dumb woman she was went ahead and killed herself for no reason. All the r9k tier crap about her ride being over is cringy and ridiculous.
>>
>>69231866
tragic.. something getting far more common I assume.

Look it's rejecting the purpose of which you were put here, to reject your very nature. Instead of just being a woman, getting a man, get and raise children... she has been trying to play a man, at some point when their clocks are starting to tick this will go up for them. At this time it's getting to late, and panic erupts... They know now, they know that they have wasted their entire life, and for fucking what? Being a fucking slave basically..

It's very tragic. I know in particular one, that's even closing in on 40 now. It's not like you can postpone getting children 20 years if you are a woman, it's then or never and die alone in this world with nothing to show for, nothing to live for, nothing to pass a long.

This applies to you faggots too, even though you are not women and even though these things does not affect us to the extent it does the feels run female. It's your duty to get one and knock her up, give them purpose in life
>>
>>69233417
You know someone who has remained single for this long is a huge fucking red flag?
>>
>>69233102
get cancer you fucking piece of shit, you sound like a cave troll
>>
File: 1451795107866.jpg (118 KB, 877x1492) Image search: [Google]
1451795107866.jpg
118 KB, 877x1492
>>69234328
you sound like a virgin with performance problems

i get texts from girls because their friends tell them how good the cunnilingus is
>>
>>69232093
Her standards might have hit rock bottom, seeing how she's buried. I say you still have a chance at some booty action, anon
>>
>>69233417
"Girlfriend" you i.e banging you isn't the same as actually considering you marriage material. As a "woman your age" they might perceive you as easy and desperate and thus easy game. It's what one goes for when one wants to put in little effort but still wants something to rut on that night.
>>
>>69232580
You're living a charmed life and you'll only appreciate it when some cunt tries to ruin it.
>>
>>69231866
>A post-mortem exam revealed Ms Saul had 162mg of alcohol in 100mg of blood
>Ms Harkin recorded a conclusion of death by misadventure.
>I must be satisfied that Danielle intended to die by the act. I don't feel I have the evidence beyond reasonable doubt that she intended to die. I believe the evidence points to an attempt.

That article is a fucking goldmine, what the fuck
>>
>>69233102
Top kek
>>
>>69233102
Bitch you know that hitting the 38 magical number, men will not fuck you unless you wear a ton of makeup or do workout everyday.

Forget about innocent relationships, if anyone wants a milf its for a nightstand. Who will want to have an elderly at his right? Yeah no one.

Like Anon said, the ride was coming to an end and she got desperate.
>>
>>69231866
It is literally so easy to find the opposite sex using Match and other sites, I see 30 and 40 years olds use it and they either find love immediately or go on casual sex binges until they determine it is time to settle down.

People who can't find one must just have too much pride to use dating services
>>
>>69234534
But they aren't texting for your dick, are they?
>putting your mouth where other men stick their dicks
Eating out random whores is the most pathetic thing you can do. Enjoy your HPV induced throat cancer.
>>
>>69234488
The cuck is butthurt

>>69234534
>virgin
>performance problems
Are you retarded? The answer is yes

>g-girls totally ask me to go down on them a-all the time hehe
Ok, fag

Even if a girl let you anywhere near her pussy it'd be to lick her out before kicking you out. You absolute joke
>>
She could have EASILY found someone, she clearly set her standards too high.
So she chose death over the slightly less attractive man.
Nothing of value lost.
>>
really dont care if shes a virgin and 30, i would still inseminate knowing some risk to the offspring exist. but if she is a virgin, i can respect her holding it for 30 years. but the odds of a women being attractive and virgin is a unicorn
>>
>>69234534
So the smell is worth it?
>>
>>69234205
thanks based dinko
>>
>>69232093
this
she probably thought she was hot, which is debatable, but most importantly thought her "career" would add to her value, problem : it doesn't, men don't give a shit about that, and may even find it repulsive
>>
>>69234777
>So she chose death over the slightly less attractive man.

Shut up you stupid betacuck it says in the article that she couldn't get over a past long term relationship
>>
>>69234493
Men in the West aren't getting married anymore and for good reasons. Women get easier the older they are and they've been easy depending on your own societal status since they were young.

Marrying them, makes no sense. Using them however very much does. So just because the average marriage age is 28-29 doesn't mean the average woman is going to find anyone who wants her, as her mileage is likely higher than most cars about to be scrapped and while that's okay when you're horney it's not okay when you want a family or stable relationship. Heck even all scientific evidence and psychology increasingly agrees with that.

So she was going to have a field day finding some guy who would actually marry her, especially since she was getting to old for children whom wasn't a "massive downtrade" to what she was used to when being pumped after the club.
>>
File: death benefits.jpg (62 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
death benefits.jpg
62 KB, 720x540
>>69234548
she is in a happier place now
>>
File: 1458065541154.png (273 KB, 391x663) Image search: [Google]
1458065541154.png
273 KB, 391x663
>>69234328
8/10 nice
>>
She was a strong career oriented woman who did not need no man.

Girl Power
>>
Stupid fucking bitch.
>>
>>69231866
>Saul
And nothing of value was lost
>>
File: 1458317836113.gif (2 MB, 400x220) Image search: [Google]
1458317836113.gif
2 MB, 400x220
>>69233203
>>
>>69231866
also 30+ female, getting though for them to get men at this age. 20 and they get who they want by just wricking their ass. 30+ is a whole different field, 35 and they will gladly accept a serial murderer without any teeth, that's if they are childless..

it reminds me of a couple of similar cases we've had here the latter years, it happens around this age or slightly older
>>
>>69234723
She has already hit the wall, her value is rapidly decreasing and she's in denial. She admitted as much for younger women but deludes herself into thinking everything will be fine because some men quite a bit older, likely with children are still showing interest at least for casual hook ups.
>>
File: TFW no gf.png (885 KB, 1230x723) Image search: [Google]
TFW no gf.png
885 KB, 1230x723
>>69234770
top kek, it smells like victory

especially when her BF is playing video games in the room next door
>>
>>69233102
B R I S B A N E
R
I
S
B
A
N
E
>>
>>69235001
30 year old women who have good looks left should go for 50+ men at that point who just got divorced and want an upgrade and even a new family.

By the time a woman is 30 their male peers are wealthy and if single still are looking for young women who are attracted to rich old guys, not 30 year old holier than thou femenists
>>
>>69234293
Or she could just go on /pol/. I wonder how many neckbeards you'd have to go through before finding a lonely attractive guy.
>>
>>69231866
Sad desu. Why do so many need other people to validate their existence?
>>
>>69235057
He probably knows you are a non threat, before you came over she says 'i'm just inviting some beta to eat me out before you fuck me'

Or even worse, he already got done fucking her and you come along to eat out the cumstained hole before being told to fuck off

lmao
>>
>>69235001
Women peak in their twenties, men peak far later and what both sides are looking for is fundamentally different. It's a bit like all those tv moderators suddenly being thrown out because they're old and then howling and screaming because the men aren't, because unlike them the men weren't exclusively picked for their looks and they don't lose their appeal anywhere near as soon.
>>
>>69234895
what a migdet, lel

btw, that's Croatian
>>
Anyone weak enough to kill themselves is better off removed from the gene pool - good thing she didn't procreate and pass on those dirty genes.
>>
>>69234031

Eggs are fine until late 30s, early 40s
>>
>>69234205
Family moved from korea. Stress builds. I the son can't deliver results. Stress causes mom and dad to eat each other. Gg
>>
>>69231866

"Ms Harkin recorded a conclusion of death by misadventure."

That means she died from autoerotique asphyxiation while masturbating.

Brits are too polite to just spit it out.

She died while jerking off.
>>
File: FEELS GOOD MAN.jpg (37 KB, 610x410) Image search: [Google]
FEELS GOOD MAN.jpg
37 KB, 610x410
>>69235209
HAHAHA

she dumped his ass that night

she still hits me up
>>
File: untitledjohntravolta-young-old.jpg (15 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
untitledjohntravolta-young-old.jpg
15 KB, 223x226
>>69235262
>Women peak in their twenties, men peak far later

do you mean their abdomen and chin fat are at their peak?
>>
File: poor-pepe.jpg (30 KB, 466x498) Image search: [Google]
poor-pepe.jpg
30 KB, 466x498
>>69231866

>tfw a 31-year-old qt3.14 would rather kill herself than date you

In reality, this is an oversimplification. Nobody kills themselves for one reason. But, as a pretty, successful woman, she's never faced the blinding disappointment/sadness of being unwanted and lonely and couldn't handle it.

She couldn't live even one day in the life of a robot.
>>
>>69231866
So no one has the death pics?
>>
>>69234436
this desu.
>>
>>69234205
thank you based dinko
>>
>>69235292
No, that's when they tend to start shriveling up for good. A women 30+ is considered "old" for giving birth from a medical standpoint. Risks such as having a down syndrome child are rapidly rising and with mid thirties going through the roof, there's a reason we have enough of them to create their own cities for them soon enough and calling them Downtown stops funny really fast.
>>
>>69235428
>fat-shaming
>>
>>69233203
You're fucking weird dude.
>>
>>69233289
Shut up olaf, there's a difference between femanons and attention whores. It's a slight difference, but you still might want to get your autism checked.
>>
>>69235056
>but deludes herself into thinking everything will be fine because some men quite a bit older, likely with children are still showing interest at least for casual hook ups.

/thread
>>
>>69234895

>mans not allowed to crop his profile pic while she sure did
>>
>>69235428
John Travolta is 62, that's quite a bit older than 20s. I guarantee you he's also pulling more game and more easily than even the good looking and successfull guys here for the same reason Berlusconi was banging 16 year olds every other weekend.
>>
>>69234895
if that isn't manipulated he must be like 1,40 or soemthing? Almost like an actual nisse/tomte/tuftekarl
>>
>>69233203
Don't listen to this troll, there are loads of reasons not to want to get married
>Not having to waste tons of $$$ on gifts and meals out
>You're able to do shit YOU want to do like get smashed with mates or have an 18 day Xbox session
>You can put more effort into your career
>The modern women has a huge sense of entitlement (links back to 1st point)
>No chance of losing half your fortune in court. Women can get a divorce for whatever reason they like here in UK.
>Do what you want
>>
>>69235676
John Travolta is a well known faggot.
>>
>>69231866
Sucks. She was decent looking too
>>
File: ferris.jpg (26 KB, 376x282) Image search: [Google]
ferris.jpg
26 KB, 376x282
>>69232580
Are you me?
>>
>>69235439
I suspect she must of been pretty vapid to kill herself over that, so you're right, it could have been something else.

Even when I was an edgy suicidal teen, I still recognized there were reasons to live.
>>
>>69234895
>a kaj fali cijeloj slici
rekt/10
>>
>>69233313
A liberal numale isn't husband material for a middle-aged woman.
>>
>>69233102
33+ your market value has decreased
Im 37 and still date 22 year old girls
>>
>>69235560
i'm 26 and i have a penis
>>
ITT the usual dumb red pill shit mixed with a bit of truth.

I'm basically the perfect red pill candidate - 27, worked from nerd-dom to weight lifting wealth, etc. - and even I know that shit's stupid. Any guys who sit around on Reddit masturbating about how they play dumb women all while calling women whores are losers. We're better than Reddit, dammit.

I want to get married just as much as any other normal dude, but accept the sexual revolution for what it is: a blessing. As long as you aren't ugly or dumb, you can kinda easily get laid as much as you like through Tinder, OkCupid, etc. Low effort required. Because you just casually date, you aren't required to tolerate the whole "oh god I'm 30 put babies into me" bullshit that most girls pull. I don't see the point in gloating over a perceived "wall" or whatever girls hit when - in reality - we shouldn't even be involved in that process.

Yes, in an ideal world, I'd have a nice conservative wife that stayed home and helped support me and shit. But that 'aint gonna happen so I'll stick my dick where I please and not sit around whining about gender roles on Reddit or /pol/
>>
>>69233000
STOP TALKING SENSE, WE'RE TRYING TO SHITPOST HERE
>>
File: 1452187070903.jpg (38 KB, 494x500) Image search: [Google]
1452187070903.jpg
38 KB, 494x500
>>69235676
so when you say men get better as they age i assume you mean in the sense of resources and wealth. You dont mean men like Jack LaLanne who was pulling tugboats and happily married until he died?
Do you measure success by that which one can simply purchase at whatever age? Sorry, Im a little hazy on what you consider 'ages like fine wine.'
>>
>>69235731
Come on Ahmed, there is only one purpose in life: to procreate.

No men likes to die without passing his genes, if I ever get old and all my relationships fails... I will not hesitate to impregnate a 20yo girl and take responsibility later even if it cost a lot and we don't marry at all. Better die with a son or daughter than alone in a bed with cancer tiring your best life moments slowly.
>>
>>69233105
40 year old men with money $$$ and a gym membership are still attractive to women in their mid 20's
>>
>>69235817

Maybe. I am not at the stage of self pity as of yet.

I am just sort of pondering if maybe it's time. I mean sometimes I enjoy single life a lot for various obvious reasons and sometimes I get bored with myself and want to introduce something new into my life... and that feel passes due to that "new and exciting" thing potentially being toxic. Then I sit down and have a few drinks and I forget all about it.
>>
>>69234803
What smell?
>>
>>69235745
Are we pretending most women would care as long as they get the security, money, fame, status and everything else that comes with it? They'd wear a male rubber suit to make him happy and conceive children.
>>
>>69234105

cracking up at that pic and its the worst ive ever felt for laughing
>>
>>69233417
I agree, men here don't start seriously looking for a marriage partner until 35ish. Over 30 is a good time for a woman on the dating scene
>>
>>69235676
John Travolta is into men.
>>
>>69233305
Her standards were probally too high and her sexual partner history was too high
>>
>>69234803
Spotted the guy who never fucked anybody over 20, probably since he was 20

Most adults shower
>>
>>69233615
>I'll bet you half my stuff that you'll love me forever.
>>
The problem with women like this is that their standards are naturally set too high. Women, by nature, want a mate that is far more successful than themselves. This is just how they're wired, and why so many women will "trade up" when given the option. From an evolutionary perspective, this makes perfect sense.

But the issue is that the more successful a career woman becomes, the expectations for a potential husband exponentially increase. If she makes 100k a year, she will want a husband who makes double that. If she makes a million a year, she wants a husband who makes ten times that. This shrinks her dating pool tremendously, and that doesnt even account for the fact that physical attractiveness works the same way.

Its no wonder women like this are always unhappy and unfulfilled. Their feminist ideology is clashing badly with their own evolutionary mechanics.
>>
>>69234895
>Why not use the whole photo
Because its his profile picture you retarded cunt.
>>
>>69233313
Half those white liberal numales dont have good paying jobs so worn women with high standards dont want to have kids with them.
Those numales think we need more foreign male cock to help the economy instead of less immigration
>>
>>69236001
point is in these situations too, women are far more easily manipulated through media etc compared to men. Many of them believe the jewish lies spewed out from the MSM. That women are the same as men etc.

I actually had to talk some sense into one of my sisters, and she's getting her first now. Same age as this bitch even, so it was late but not too late.

Point is as a relative, it's also your duty to rid this crap out of their heads before it frankly is too late.
>>
>>69233000
Shut the fuck up normie. If I would have waited and stayed how I was, id still be a kissless perma virgin. Gtfo with those shitty advices. Yes, some of you are spergs, some of you are autists, no waiting and being yourself will change this. Work on yourself.
>>
>>69233474
If she aint virgin shes a slut
>>
>>69233349
The jews keep telling these women they can have kids in their 40's they buying into that bullshit
>>
>>69236067
Yeah, basically. Hell depending on how successfull you are if stuff doesn't work out you kick her out after 20~ years and start family 2.0 in your 60s. Many don't bother but if you look long enough you can land another mid to late 20s. If you're willing to settle for a 30~ esque you can have one fairly quickly.

"But she only loves you for your money and the security and everything else!" No shit, that's how women are and have always been. Which is why as a guy you don't necessarily need to look good, you just need to be aggressive, successfull and willing.

>>69236052
Mens bodies don't deteriorate or lose their reproductive function anywhere near as quickly. The rest is also spot on i.e higher social status, more wealth and such. Many guys tend to think about women and expect them to prefer the same things we do, them being young and thus fertile, having as few partners as possible, making a good mother (or failing that a good cocksleeve) but men and women differ quite a bit.
>>
File: 1413565818969.jpg (175 KB, 1022x768) Image search: [Google]
1413565818969.jpg
175 KB, 1022x768
I remember reading about a Study about High Class Dating websites and the woman using them a few months ago.

What i remember is the following:

The majority of the " career woman " that were in the begining of their 30s or over and that were single, had at a certain time ( at University etc ) a good running relationship mostly with someone being a 5-7 /10. A normal guy and the relationships were decribed as good.

But they dropped this relationship because they hoped for the small group of " Alphas ", no matter if the Look or mostly the Wealth.

But these Alphas are hunted by every ! woman and unlike Women they fuck and marry outside their social class. Simply said a doctor and a salesgirl is nothing special but a female Laywer and a plumber wont happen.

What these carrer woman didnt realised was that their own value decreased with the age while their competition was always younger and often more beautiful girls who didnt put any " pressure " on the Alphas.

Also the often before dropped 5-7 /10 guys became succesfull through hard work, extra study etc. and therefore moved towards the Alphas group - at least when it came to social and financial security.

But the Career woman still refused to date and marry outside their favoured Alpha group.
>>
>>69236220
Are we pretending most women would care as long as they get the security, money, fame, status and everything else that comes with it? They'd wear a male rubber suit to make him happy and conceive children. <<< < < < < < < < < < < < < < < THAT.
>>
>25, single since high school
>literally cannot make myself give a shit

The reality is I could probably find someone if I went out of my way and started looking, broke the routine and started going out more often, etc. But I just don't give a fuck.
>>
>>69231866
>Is there anything more sad than an unmarried 30 year old career woman?
30 year old career woman with no wallet,how you gona pay for our dinner bitch after I'm gone out the bathroom window ?!
>>
>>69233599
Yes but you have to be able to support a wife kids and a mortgage payment
Now that you have to pay those
Do you want a woman in her 30's or 40's
>>
>>69234954
this
>>
>>69231866
Should've gotten herself a househusband desu
>>
>>69232093
Defile her with your stinky french wiener
>>
>>69232580

what's wrong with this?

the opposite of being in a shit relationship that's going no where is far worse. people get trapped in them because they fear being alone so much. especially women.

have you ever met a happy single woman? probably not. men can be single and happy. relish in that fact. women need us much more than we need them.
>>
File: 1454208521692.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454208521692.jpg
123 KB, 1280x720
>>69231866
A 30 year old kissless hand-holdless virgin man...
>>
Where does it say she was a virgin?
>>
>>69236712
And be the mocking stock of her social circle?

Her ego killed her.
>>
File: HannibalYES.png (833 KB, 533x611) Image search: [Google]
HannibalYES.png
833 KB, 533x611
>>69232580

>tfw snapped my missus up when she was 17 and i was 23

>tfw still with her 12 years later, have 2 kids with her and she is racially aware redpilled and has kept her looks

>feelsjohngoodman.png
>>
>>69236436
>ergs, some of you are autists,

I never said don't work on it. I said be patient.

By all means, work on perfecting yourself but also be patient while you are doing it and don't expect a supermodel to land on your lap as soon as you get a six pack.

Go out and be social and take it easy. Some people here stay in on friday night and interpret that as "being patient." Not the same thing.
>>
>>69236001
The red pill philosophy is anti-women because it's made for betas. It helped me, as a beta, realize that women aren't to be put on a pedestal like society wants you to. Once you're an alpha, you can learn to respect the women that deserve respect, and to recognize whores for who they are.

And then, women will respect you more. Women don't want limp-wrist faggots who worship them, they want a chad.

It's beta -> alpha training.
>>
>>69236721

Nothing necessarily wrong. I think the only thing that even makes me think about starting a family is to give my father a grandson. I have no brothers so the shit ends with me.

If I had a bunch of brothers with kids I probably wouldn't even entertain the notion.
>>
File: lel.jpg (10 KB, 215x261) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
10 KB, 215x261
>>69234488
>>
>it's even harder in my early 40s knowing my chances of having children is almost gone and all I met were committment phobes who are all now marrying women 10 years younger than me.

>early 40ies
>getting children
right... you want mongolians?
It's been very wrong to let these feminists go on with their delusional shit, polluting the minds of our women. It only hurts them
>>
>>69236859
No, her choices did. She missed the window where she could've settled for a guy with an acceptable SMV, instead trying to reach for the sky and got burned by it badly. Likely also pumped and dumped a few dozen times.

She took her chances and lost, unlike most old and decrepit women now an useless drain on societies resources she at least had the decency to off herself. If all the aged single women would do, we'd make a huge step towards solving various issues such as Feminism.
>>
>still attention whoring even after death
>"YOU DID THIS TO ME! "
Women are soo stupid.
>>
>>69233203
These thoughts sometimes appear suddenly in my head

Gonna be 24 this year, still no gf (raised without a father, used to be extremely nerdy), I feel like if I don't find a virgin I messed something very important in my life

This sux totally. I have no problem with talking to girls (now), but the feeling that I won't find an untouched girl is very demotivating, but anyway I think I'm just destined to find a fucking used girl
>>
>>69234469
Ha!Ha! other partners? how many is too much? or do you have no limit...
>>
>>69235292
Thats bullshit 38-48 year old women popping out autistic kids blaming vacines
>>
>>69231866
>hit wizard-tier
>hang self
Remind me why we trust women with anything more important than laundry again?
>>
>>69235428
>do you mean their abdomen and chin fat are at their peak?

Travolta is in his 50's when that was taken, women top out at 30. Look at a picture of him when he was 40.
>>
Don't fret femanons.

My mom had me at 37 and i still managed to have better looks and more intelligence than either of my parents and I only have mild schizophrenia.

I don't even think i have autism and if I do it's really mild but those are probably just anti-social symptoms of schizophrenia.

it's suuper mild I have a good job and a gf and everything
>>
Its also funny how your own value rises when you are togther/married with a beautiful succesfull woman.

I am married now for two years and met my now Wife six xears ago. Before that i was single for about five years ( old fag here by the way ) It swasnt that i moved out at the weekends desperatly looking for a fuck or a new girlfriend but everybody knows that there are day and times where you are just pissed to come back to an empty house or want to attend certain activities like a museum visit or a classic concert with a woman.

Women can fell this, no matter what you do.
And once you are of the market they feel that to. Your confidence, your relaxed attitude when you meet them etc.
I had several encounters with women from work, or my sports club while being accompanied by my Wife. They sometimes acted like a totally differnet person, my Wife and i had often a good laugh about this afterwards.
>>
>>69234715
female coroner = female coroner's report
>>
>>69231866

>Women trying to be men

Lol feminist.
>>
>>69236001
>getting laid
You are ruining yourself.. Even men that fuck too many women will never truly love a woman and be happy.. Just fyi
>>
>>69233030
>5'10"
>200lbs
>I don't think my looks have ever really been a factor

31yo femanon - I don't know why you think this. Unless your name is Arnold, that is fat and gross and I wouldn't even consider touching you.
That, and you sound like you have confidence issues, which is not sexy.

Get in shape, take what you want, dominate.
Look at that fucking fish-face Michael Phelps, look how much hot ass he gets just by fucking swimming really fast.
>>
>>69233203
I actually agree with this. I'm 25 in 5 months and since my "type" is quiet, sensitive petite girls I am no longer surrounded by people like this.
>>
File: 1304548865725.jpg (103 KB, 500x403) Image search: [Google]
1304548865725.jpg
103 KB, 500x403
>>69236073
You sound exactly like me bro. I get doing something and my plans go out the window.
>>
>>69236053
Thos when im 40 im buying me a 19 year old wife from india to make babys with
>>
>>69237030
Virgin meat is overrated, it always ends bad. Trust me.

On other hand the most beautiful experience with women its when you fall in love in your 13-15s, nothing will be as pure as that first girlfriend. +1 if you lost your virginity with her during HS.
>>
>>69236956
I'm from a litter of 4 my self. All in the middle of getting kids, well I have dodged the bullet so far.

But you know I think more and more on this shit too tbqh. Damn I grew up in like almost a paki tier family with 10 uncles and ants(biological, their spouses and it's 20). Countless cousins and shit like that. We were never rich on gold, but rich on so many things else.

If I had the opertunity to live like the generations before me I would. Start making them when 20. Don't wait "til the economy is good", because you never know what the future has in store for us anyways. These days two children isn't enough, as they can both die or turn into lit faggots.. and what happens then? linage is broken.... nah they used to take shit like this into consideration. Better to get many children because you do not know what the future will bring, you do not know what will happen to them or you
>>
>>69237443
>when im 40 im buying me a 19 year old wife from india to make babys with

It will be hard to distinguish if the shit around the house will come from her or the babys.
>>
>>69237611
kek
>>
>>69236584
If your a 40 year old /FIT/ male doctor you kind of want that 20 year old girl working at mcdonalds to bear your children
>>
>>69237366

>31yo femanon

I never claim to be a perfect male specimen, although I would never consider myself fat just because of how my body proportions that extra 20 pounds of weight. In fact my friends are surprised when I said I was 200 pounds (They would have guessed 180-185).

Don't be mad that males can actually hold some extra body weight without suffering aesthetically from it (to a point). Women on the other hand get 20 pounds of fat in one spot and cry about it.
>>
>>69237224
Because some of our ancestors were so desperate to get their dick wet, they pretended to actuallx care what women thought and it worked for a time. Thus this entire debacle got started and it had catastrophic consequences for ALL of us.

Society is failing, large parts of the male population have been disenfranchised to an extreme extend and are unwilling to even contemplate doing something, women are as unhappy as never before and flailing around like a fish on land while having no idea what's so messed up and so on and on.
>>
Yeah it's pretty sad. There's one on my Facebook that posts pictures of her dogs every fucking day.

Has a picture of kieth urban that she calls her "boyfriend"
>>
>>69237267
Don't worry, we're not having Canadian kids
>>
>>69236271
>"Most"
>>
>>69236912
She popped you out kids congratulations
>>
>>69236067

can not confirm this to be actually true

t. 6 figure making, baby faced 40 y/o 195lb bodybuilder

luckily for me I'm married to a young looking 30-something but 25 year old chicks don't eye-fuck me anymore.
>>
>>69237344
Proof? There's actual studies on this for women, it ruins them in many many many ways. No such correlation was found for men, who work based on different principles.
>>
>>69237792
Holy shit, I notice that pattern too. Single women pass their 25's are fucking obsessed with their pets.
>>
File: Angela_Merkel_Juli_2010_-_3zu4.jpg (2 MB, 1977x2404) Image search: [Google]
Angela_Merkel_Juli_2010_-_3zu4.jpg
2 MB, 1977x2404
>>69231866
>s there anything more sad than an unmarried 30 year old career woman?
yes, a sad unmarried 60 year old career woman
>>
She probably slept around and had astronomically-high standards.

I don't really feel sorry for her in the slightest.
>>
>>69237727
She's 31 lol

Who gives a fuck what she thinks. It's cute that she thinks her opinion means anything
>>
>>69237366
Unless you're in a commited relationship, you'd take him or soon enough will because you're currently hitting the wall. How do the bricks taste?
>>
>>69237030
Go to church,get a gym membership
Get a good paying job
Dont worry too much about virginity worry more about finding a woman who will bear your children
>>
>>69231866
I met my wife at 16 she fucked up after 22 years of marriage and three daughters...

The relationship didn't survive and my daughters are still in my life (they have zero relations with mother)

tl;dr marrying you're teenaged sweetheart doesn't always work
>>
>>69237970
>unmarried

Pic unrelated?
>>
>>69233793
>legit 9/10
Faggot
>>
>>69237705
Thinking outside of / Black/white isnt your strong side right ?

I am a Doctor myself and colleagues dating/fucking or marrying Nurses, young studnets, Barkeepers, child care workers is nothing special.
Because the last thing these guys wants is a bitchy career woman annyoing them with her stuff when they come home after a 12-14 hour shift. Same goes for many entrepreneurs i know.

Its not what i would wnat to have but i can understand them.
>>
>>69233000
Thank you anon
Trips of truth
>>
>>69238114
paternity test?
>>
>>69237970
If we interpolate her persona with >>69237919 can we conclude her irrationally foreign policy is due her dry cunt is craving for her motherly instincts, thus she is blindly in love with her "pets" even if they are fucking monsters?

Forget the assassination attempt, some german guy should sacrifice and fuck her brains out and commit into a relationship, advising her to adopt white children and deport invaders.
>>
>>69238146
she doesnt have children, does she? its probably just a fake marriage to make her more electable
>>
File: 1451570545408.jpg (72 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1451570545408.jpg
72 KB, 640x640
>tfw 25 and never even been on a date
>>
>>69237878
Yeah, when you go to have sex with someone, assess the situation next time and maybe you'll land someone who practices hygiene. Stop fucking skanks.
>>
>>69233102
MELBOURNE
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.