[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ Ohh Fuggggggg Fam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 311x162) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 311x162
An Open Letter to Trump Voters from His Top Strategist-Turned-Defector. "I respect Trump's fans. That's why I can no longer support the man himself."

**STEPHANIE CEGIELSKI**

>Even Trump's most trusted advisers didn't expect him to fare this well.

>Almost a year ago, recruited for my public relations and public policy expertise, I sat in Trump Tower being told that the goal was to get The Donald to poll in double digits and come in second in delegate count. That was it.

>The Trump camp would have been satisfied to see him polling at 12% and taking second place to a candidate who might hold 50%. His candidacy was a protest candidacy.

>It pains me to say, but he is the presidential equivalent of Sanjaya on American Idol. President Trump would be President Sanjaya in terms of legitimacy and authority.

>And I am now taking full responsibility for helping create this monster — and reaching out directly to those voters who, like me, wanted Trump to be the real deal.

>My support for Trump began probably like yours did. Similar to so many other Americans, I was tired of the rhetoric in Washington. Negativity and stubbornness were at an all-time high, and the presidential prospects didn't look promising.

>In 2015, I fell in love with the idea of the protest candidate who was not bought by corporations. A man who sat in a Manhattan high-rise he had built, making waves as a straight talker with a business background, full of successes and failures, who wanted America to return to greatness.

>I was sold.

>Last summer, I signed on as the Communications Director of the Make America Great Again Super PAC.
>>
>It was still early in the Trump campaign, and we hit the ground running. His biggest competitor had more than $100 million in a Super PAC. The Jeb Bush deep pockets looked to be the biggest obstacle we faced. We seemed to be up against a steep challenge, especially since a big part of the appeal of a Trump candidacy was not being influenced by PAC money.

>After the first debate, I was more anxious than ever to support Trump. The exchange with Megyn Kelly was like manna from heaven for a communications director. She appeared like yet another reporter trying to kick out the guest who wasn’t invited to the party. At the time, I felt excited for the change to the debate he could bring. I began realizing the man really resonates with the masses and would bring people to the process who had never participated before.

>That was inspiring to me.

>It wasn't long before every day I awoke to a buzzing phone and a shaking head because Trump had said something politically incorrect the night before. I have been around politics long enough to know that the other side will pounce on any and every opportunity to smear a candidate.

>But something surprising and absolutely unexpected happened. Every other candidate misestimated the anger and outrage of the “silent majority” of Americans who are not a part of the liberal elite. So with each statement came a jump in the polls. Just when I thought we were finished, The Donald gained more popularity.

>I don't think even Trump thought he would get this far. And I don’t even know that he wanted to, which is perhaps the scariest prospect of all.

It goes on further

Source:
http://www.xojane.com/issues/stephanie-cegielski-donald-trump-campaign-defector
>>
Narcissism begets more narcissism. They have created a monster.

It must be stopped.
>>
File: Lor1.png (89 KB, 250x239) Image search: [Google]
Lor1.png
89 KB, 250x239
Are people paid to make obscure Sanjayah references?
>>
File: fug.jpg (68 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
68 KB, 800x532
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-strategist-disavows-support-scathing-column-article-1.2580370

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4cdnu2/a_note_about_the_stephanie_cegielski_story/

http://www.people.com/article/donald-trump-campaign-staffer-open-letter-defector
>>
lol the guy managing the PAC doesn't like that Trump is above them and isn't going to be bitched around. Whats the problem here?
>>
>>69231409
>what have I done

Should have thought about that before you selfish bitch.
>>
Women ruin everything.
>>
>>69231409
>Communications Director of the Make America Great Again Super PAC.
kek. the MAGA super pac got shut down months ago. she didn't defect. she was fired.
>>
she never worked for trump this article was proven garbage yesterday
>>
>>69231409
Does he really have a chance to beat Hillary? The unavailability numbers are so bad, I dont want us to become like a reddit bernie hug box, there are some realities we have to face... go look at the numbers if you dont believe me or want to say I am a shill. Its the fact, so how can it change? I am for conservatism & the constitution first above any man, and we must beat Hillary, for all you faggots that say Cruz is Rato, if it was him vs Hillary you better bet your ass I would be voting for him over that lying whore for the sake of the country. We need to get real about Donalds chances of beating Hillary.

inb4 all the replied calling me a shill, or fuck off to reddit, fuck reddit & fuck shills. IF you want to be red pilled then face the fucking facts no matter how much it hurts to.
>>
Given how Bernie shills were outed a few days ago as actively trying to influence pol, I'm not gonna believe a goddamn thing I read here that is anti-Trump. This is obviously some tactic paid for by one of his opponents.

Why would the man spend tens of millions of his own fortune to come in second? It's fucking ridiculous.
>>
Trump genuinely btfo this time

S T U M P F E D
T
U
M
P
F
E
D
>>
This thing isnt even trending of fuckbook. Literally no one cares.
>>
>>69232020
http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnzogby/2016/03/27/trump-vs-clinton-mr-unfavorable-vs-mrs-unfavorable/

http://www.gallup.com/opinion/polling-matters/188936/trump-negative-image.aspx

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/01/trump-has-highest-unfavorability-ever-recorded
>>
>>69231905
R E K T

E

K

T
>>
File: 1451811574062.jpg (192 KB, 720x700) Image search: [Google]
1451811574062.jpg
192 KB, 720x700
>>69231409
Who Care's we will stop Importing Muslims and Deport, Thus giving back all of our so called freedoms that needed to betaken away
>>
>>69231813
Smells like butthurt from here.
>Trump distanced himself, lost supporters and corporate money from companies like Univision, spent millions
>lol guise he really didn't mean it
>>
Her claims are all par for the course when running a campaign. "I alone can solve" That is the entire point every candidate is trying to make, pick me to fix this. Most criticisms of Trump make no sense to me, as they apply to every other candidate as well.
>>
Did Ted Cruz bang this chick too?
>>
>>69232352
its sad you actually believe National Enquirer
>>
>>69231409
>It pains me to say, but he is the presidential equivalent of Sanjaya on American Idol. President Trump would be President Sanjaya in terms of legitimacy and authority.
I have literally no idea what the fuck he's talking about. Can someone translate this from normie to English?
>>
>>69231527
Not obscure in America, bub.
>>
>>69232505
American idol contestant who was super popular on the show because he was hot and charismatic, even though he was a terrible singer.
>>
>>69232505
He was a shitty American Idol contestant.
>>
File: FREEBAIT.png (8 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
FREEBAIT.png
8 KB, 224x225
>>69231409
Why do you keep shilling this nonsense, that superpac was a fraud and in no shape approved by Trump. The woman had nothing to do with the campaign and was forced to end her scamming nonsense
>>
>>69232738
Thanks amigo. What about Trumps unavailability polling data being a complete travesty. How do we expect to beat Hillary? Democrats are going to vote for just because of the D no matter what she does.
>>
>>69232889
>Democrats are going to vote for just because of the D no matter what she does.
That's because he hasn't even begun (began?) to fire at her yet.
>>
File: 1454968560907.jpg (56 KB, 550x960) Image search: [Google]
1454968560907.jpg
56 KB, 550x960
>>69231409
They sound so afraid.

They should be.
>>
>>69231527
The weekenders were the fucking shit
>>
>>69231409
Who the fuck is Sanjaya?
>>
>>69232889
>unavailability polling data being a complete travesty.
but that's wrong. trump's the most available of all the candidates. he's on a news show nearly every day.
>>
>>69233329
US reality show meme contestant who almost won
>>
>>69231409
I sweat this is the third time I've seen this exact thread with just the picture changed. Fuck off shill
>>
Fuck off applied memetics
>>
>>69232026
>Given how Bernie shills were outed a few days ago as actively trying to influence pol,

What changed? Hasn't that been going on for months?
>>
File: trumplarknight.jpg (280 KB, 584x797) Image search: [Google]
trumplarknight.jpg
280 KB, 584x797
KNIGHTS DO NOT LET YOUR FERVOR FADE! YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN NEEDED MORE!! DEFEND OUR SAVIOR FROM THE CORRUPT, HYSTERICAL, DISHONEST, INSECURE, EGOIST, SCOUNDREL TRAITORS!! AMERICA NEEDS YOU!!! CIVILIZATION CALLS FOR YOU!!
>>
>>69233339
Unfavorability is what I meant, typo
>>
File: image.png (324 KB, 960x620) Image search: [Google]
image.png
324 KB, 960x620
Trump sent cease and desist letters to PACs months ago.

She represents Bernie as much as Trump.
>>
>>69234125
>>69232195
>>69232020
>>69232889

unavailability=>>69234103
>>
File: ivanka jr jr.jpg (420 KB, 1400x1200) Image search: [Google]
ivanka jr jr.jpg
420 KB, 1400x1200
Did Ted Cruz just admit to the #CruzSexScandal? Watch short clip right here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pOED4M-WEM
>>
>>69233956
Are you actually conservative and want to uphold the constitution? Serious question. Or is this shit satire? I am starting to think all this support is seriously satire.
>>
File: viralmarketingcopypasta.jpg (66 KB, 352x500) Image search: [Google]
viralmarketingcopypasta.jpg
66 KB, 352x500
>>69231409
Lets MAGA all the chinks and the mexicans. Trump desu!
>>
What's the difference between a PAC and a Super PAC?
>>
>>69234230
He actually didnt because its not true. Its sad you believe national enquirer, Trump doesnt even believe that shit stain gossip trash.
>>
>>69232020
I'd vote for the American candidate
>>
>>69231409
>look mom, I posted it again!
>>
>>69232282
christianity is worse

how many hospitals have mussies blown up in the last 12 months go ahead ill wait
>>
STOP POSTING THIS FUCKING TRASH.
>>
>>69234431
Cash
>>
>>69231409
Manager of a super PAC trump dissolved in early november struggling to remain relevant while making sure she never works in politics again. Women are too stupid and short sighted.
>>
>>69231409

Why should anyone believe someone like that?
>>
>>69231409
>His Top Strategist-Turned-Defector

she worked for a super pac. not his top strategist.

OP confirmed Hillary shill
>>
File: carter-reagan-e1347157660612.jpg (27 KB, 500x292) Image search: [Google]
carter-reagan-e1347157660612.jpg
27 KB, 500x292
>>69232020
shill
>>
>>69231409
This is an interesting new approach. Generally the media tried to delegitmize Trump by insulting the voters. As this only supported Trump now they actually got/bought some person from a non-associated Super-PAC to run the reddit strategy

> I was a big Trump supporter, but because of X he is unelectable.

If you want to save American politics you have to spread this. She is most likely a Cruz plant/bought by him or the RNC. It's interesting this incident surfaces right after the CubanMistressCrisis.
Right now, Ted is bound to lose, all the RNC can do now is kill Donald Trump before Cleveland. (poitically) The american political establishment is bringing all it's guns, they even risk to reveal their ties to the """free""" media.

Also. OP seems like a hardcore shill, if you observe his responses throughout the thread.
>>
>>69236453
> a huge portion of trump supporters are foreigners who don't understand the concept of American liberty
>a good portion of bernie supporters are foreigners who don't understand the concept of liberty
I wish you people would just fuck off
>>
>>69232889

>Still having to fight tooth and nail for every Republican delegate to get a shot
>Wasting resources on fighting Hillary makes sense

Never and I mean never get in a position of power.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.