[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is NATO right? Did they plan the refugee crisis to destablise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 12
File: putin-assad.jpg (31 KB, 564x423) Image search: [Google]
putin-assad.jpg
31 KB, 564x423
>"Together, Russia and the Assad regime are deliberately weaponising migration in an attempt to overwhelm European structures and break European resolve," Gen Breedlove told the Senate Armed Services Committee.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/12180073/Nato-chief-Vladimir-Putin-weaponising-refugee-crisis-to-break-Europe.html

>Assad/Putin bombs drive civilians out of homes.
> They flee to Europe . Europe poerwhelmend
> terrible backlash against merkel/Eu.
>>
>>69231297

It may surprise you to know there were immigrant in Europe before 2015.

There was already a steady flow form Africa via Libya, and through Greece and Bulgaria.

The explosion of incomers did not happen until Merkel announced all are welcome, and Russia wasn't even in Syria at the time.
>>
>Can't close your own fucking borders
>this is Russia's fault
>>
No. It's literally one of those kike things where they project their own behavior into their enemy and blame him for what they've done. That Putin caused the refugee crisis is absurd.
>>
>>69231297
>Making two threads about the same shit
Literally retarded.
>>
>>69231297
>YES IM RETARDED.
>YOU SHOULD TAKE MY HAND AND TAKE CARE OF ME WHILE IM SCREAMING AT YOU.

I'm so ashamed of Europe. I had dreams of a superpower back in 92, but it just became the most effeminate political structure in history.
>>
>>69231297
No, because refugees are good for deutchland und Oiropa, you fucking bigoted racist xenophobic nigger with a fake ip.
Refugees are welcome and everyone in EU will eventually be forced to give their home to the refugees, unless he is a POZ faggot with a 5 year old membership of a feminist group that got offended by something atleast 36 times in the last 6 months.

Where you managed to pluck put the Russians and Assad, i have no idea, what the fuck are you thinking, who the fuck wrote that, what he fuck is going on in your fucking head mate? You fucked in the head or somehting? Yea, youre fucked in the head m8, can you for just 1 second not be a fuckwit?
>>
>>69231868
The other thread was dying so I wanted to get answers.
>>
>>69231297
>this much damage control

Holy shit, it's like you fucking morons don't see how welcoming all the auto-destructive western countries were and still are.
>>
>>69231297
>commit suicide
>try to claim it was murder

nah dude, nah
>>
>>69231297
Kill yourself. The refugees have been going on since Libya, WAY before Syria and Russia happened.
>>
File: 150114_jew.jpg (58 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
150114_jew.jpg
58 KB, 600x400
>>69231297
No, the Jews are putting Russia as the straw-man again. It's always been Israel and Mossad. The objective being forced diversity and multiculturalism to erode power from the people via infighting and the impossibility of conciseness.

ISIS is the largest most well founded radical Islamic terrorist group in modern history yet makes no attempt to attack their sworn enemy Israel. A country that literal boarders Syria.

Nice try jews.
>>
>bombs in syria are displacing hundreds of thousands of people across the middle east and north africa

lol no
>>
>>69231297
No one had to take the refugees.

But everyday European governments vow to take more and more. The problems and crime is ignored, the unrest is ignored, legitimate citizens are ignored.

All the important shit is ignored, everyone would rather point fingers than be solution orientated. Fuck whos ever fault it is, suck it the fuck up and fix it. Crying and moaning over it and saying "b-b-but he did it" won't do shit.
>>
>>69231297
WIR SCHAFFEN DAS!
>>
>>69231733
Thank you based Prince Albert.
>>
>>69231297
They wouldn't come in if you didn't let them.

Fucking cucks.
>>
>"These indiscriminate weapons used by both Bashar al-Assad, and the non-precision use of weapons by the Russian forces, I can't find any other reason for them other than to cause refugees to be on the move and make them someone else's problem," he said.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/12180073/Nato-chief-Vladimir-Putin-weaponising-refugee-crisis-to-break-Europe.html
>>
>>69231297
Oh, General Strangelove is at it again.
>>
Anyone that buys this should hang himself.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 231x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 231x306
>>69231297
Serves NATO right for pushing closer and closer to Russia . Maybe...just maybe ...a country doesn't like a bunch of missiles pointed right at them well after the time they were any threat

>NATO still exists
>ussr is gone
Why?
>>
>>69231297
Typical European reaction.
>Blame Russia for its own problems.

>>69231733
Thousand times this.
>>
File: 1458100952733.jpg (38 KB, 419x467) Image search: [Google]
1458100952733.jpg
38 KB, 419x467
>>69231297
Nice try Turkey, maybe you should go back to using the German proxy.
>>
>>69232577
Literally retarded.
>>
>Russia tells them what will happen for the milionth time
>RUSSIA DID IT

i'm not too sure but i thought secretive plans were when you didn't tell the guy exactly what he should and shouldn't do.
>>
>>69231733
This.

Russia didn't force Germans to become cucks and open their borders.
>>
>>69231624
this
>THIS
this
>THIS
this
>THIS
>>
>>69231297
>us destabilizes middle east by taking out dictators and state heads
>assad: ayyy lmao lemme destabilize myself, they will never see it coming

either genius or extremely stupid move
>>
>>69231297
>all of my problems is russians fault

this is what NATO actually believes lol.
>>
>>69231297
European structures haven't been overwhelmed.
With the support of the EU, the navies of Europe have been used as a taxi service to bring migrants over.
We aren't trying to keep them out. And the mass flows only began once the Muslims basically figured out that EU leaders wanted to bring them here.

Blaming the migrant crisis on Russia is a bare-faced lie which surprises even me.
Most of those coming are not Syrians, remember.

This lie was pushed a few months back by Soros himself.
>>
>>69234285
Plus:
This started in Libya.
Gaddafi literally told us that if we want lots of African migrants, we should remove him. So we removed him.

Syrians only started flowing once they saw Europe open the gates to Libya.
>>
Thats the samebullshit I read in the economist last week. Ergo, it's a narrative that comes from the Redshield.. They now ant us to displace the anger generatd by them, with the migrant crisis, toward the Russian state and their allies.
>>
No, we did this to ourselves. I say ourselves because many of us Americans are just dimwitted. These people are just competing with themselves over who is the most "tolerant", the most "liberal", the most "progressive". If the left get what they want, there will be at least 100,000 refugees coming here.
>>
>>69232967
Maybe Russia should stop trying to expand towards our defenses?
>>
>>69231297

It's worse than that;

Russians are supplying jihadis with nuclear weapons;

>Tests of the uranium seized confirmed that it was high-grade material that could be used in a nuclear bomb.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-nuclear-smugglers-sought-terrorist-buyers
>>
>>69231297
Ecли пoднимaeтcя cвиcт и гaм пo пoвoдy влacтoлюбия и зaвoeвaтeльнoй пoхoти Poccии, знaйтe, чтo кaкaя-либo зaпaднoeвpoпeйcкaя дepжaвa гoтoвит бeccoвecтнeйший зaхвaт чьeй-либo чyжoй зeмли.
1876 гoд. Ивaн Cepгeeвич Aкcaкoв
If all of a sudden there's sound and fury and indignation of Russia's perceived power-mongering and lust of conquests, it means that some Western European power prepares an unashamed invasion into someone else's land.
Ivan Sergeyevich Aksakov. Year 1876.
140 fucking years, nothing changes at all.
>>
File: normal_person2.jpg (112 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
normal_person2.jpg
112 KB, 501x504
>Yes, Aryans, Syria and Russia are at fault!

>It's never the Anglos!
>>
File: cjlhm1.jpg (296 KB, 1194x829) Image search: [Google]
cjlhm1.jpg
296 KB, 1194x829
>>69231297
yes, but this dates back to before the coldwar, communist jews infiltrated western academia and created political correctness and cultural marxism, they were able to convince the west to commit suicide

it's pretty observable when you look at how the west is run at the moment, sinking money we dont have on people who will rape children, bomb buildings and attack citizens while penalizing the citizens for complaining

the west is tearing at the seems due to diversity
>>
>>69231297

This is literally the stupidest thing I have ever read. Any media outlet reporing on it with anything short of contempt has lost all credibility in my eyes. The biggest factor in my saying this is that refugee crisis started WAY before Russia got involved. So unless PUtin can predict the future, no they did not plan this.

Merkel may very well have, removing the need for travel docs through what became the 'west balkan route' months before tme migrant influx. Had these borders stayed secure, none of the migrants would have been allowed to transit the Balkans.
>>
File: rapefugees.jpg (255 KB, 955x500) Image search: [Google]
rapefugees.jpg
255 KB, 955x500
>>69234285
it's a half truth, russia is behind this but it dates backs 30-40 years

due to cultural marxism and political correctness, the average european is so fucking brainwashed they don't realize the harm they are doing to themselves and their country

doesn't help that communist jews run academia in the west and the media and can shift the narrative quite easily, people are easily brainwashed when bombarded with propaganda on a daily basis
>>
No OP
every european institution is just full of shit and idiots

>guy on bicycle is EU
>guy puts a stick in the front wheel
>guy falls down
>guy yells fucking EU
>>
>>69232967
>Russia seizes parts of Ukraine
>hurr why dos Nato still exist

You're not too bright.
>>
>>69231297
No, this is obama's monster.
I don't see Assad destroying his own country to do this, he has nothing to gain from it.
>>
>>69236418
>russia is behind this but it dates backs 30-40 years

Literally all of my fucking wat.
Westerners are to blame, not Russia. Look at Poland - Russia was fucking us over for almost 50 years, yet we have 99% white population, and we don't want any immigrants except for other Slavs.
>>
>>69231297
considering the vast majority of the "migrants" and "rapefugees" arent Syrian

no

most of these fucks are fighters brought from the rest of the middle east to fight against assad and was promised safe passage into Europe if they transported ISIS Oil into turkey for them to buy dirt cheap

if you want to know whose plan it was just look at who treated ISIS wounded and funded them, and helped create the propaganda ISIS videos

hint: ISIS = ISIS

If you cant discern it from that hint, you're a good goy
>>
>>69236895
>Russia seizes parts of Ukraine
>After NATO creates coup in Ukraine

U got cucked by propaganda
>>
>kill Qaddafi over nothing opening the borders to the whole Africa
>Start civil war in Syria
>Fund ISIS

OY VEY IS WAS PUTIN ALL ALONG GUYS I SWEAR!
>>
>>69231297

I don't think so but if that was true it only shows they know what they are doing, it's a complete success.
>>
>>69231297

it's done exactly by those who blame Russia for it. It's really as easy. Putin talks for years that this will destroy Europe, always got ridiculed for it in the West. Now it happens, it's his fault somehow.
>>
>>69231297
If only people were that clever. No I'm afraid our leaders are just fucktards. They literally are incompetent
>>
there have always been millions of refugees worldwide from various conflicts. they go to the closest peaceful country and stay there (even most syrian refugees are actually still in the ME). There have always been *billions* of people living below the global poverty mark who are literally starving to death. europe could let 100 million refugees into their countires and it wouldn't make a dent on the problem.
>>
This is getting really ridiculous.
>>
>>69231297
Are you truly retarded or just pretending?
>>
>>69231297
Hopefully, fuck the EU
>>
>>69231624
> until Merkel announced all are welcome
also Tsipras said we don't have sea borders
and our Minister of Defense said "we will flood Europe with Jihadists " when they were negotiating about our debt etc.
>>
>>69236895
Pretty sure NATO was pushing towards Russia well before it took the Ukraine.

It's like if America was really cool with the Soviets putting nukes in Cuba.
>>
>>69235463
Recheck that map, mccain . NATO is pushing towards Russia .

Cold War is over
>>
>>69235978
You mean wahabi salafists, roach.
>>
>>69231297
even IF it's all putin's masterplan, Merkel did open the borders and openly invite everyone.

IF it is a big plan, it could've all been prevented if Merkel wasn't retarded. In the end she's still a huge factor in all of this.
>>
>>69237063
it started before the cold war, a way to subvert and divide the west causing it to weaken

what better way to divide nations then multiculturalism? communist jews infiltrated the wests academia, its media, its culture and created what it is today, where the white majority can be targeted for racism, where the white majority must bankrupt itself to import more to turn themselves into a minority
>>
>>69239548
Keep chasing dragons buddy. This is why West will collapse. You have no idea what's going on.
>>
>>69231624
Simple to understand, really.
>>
File: yfw.jpg (204 KB, 644x896) Image search: [Google]
yfw.jpg
204 KB, 644x896
>>69239831
well as of right now communist jews control the narrative of the west, could be just white genocide, or it could just be used to destabilize and weaken the west

who gains the most from this?

either way, there is only one option, full on civil wars in EVERY western country, every western country has picked up this politically correct suicidal narrative and the only real option at this time is civil wars

cant wait to see how this summer pans out, 16 million more invaders into europe, trudeau is increasing our immigration and the amount of refugees were taking

they're going all in
>>
File: 1459120472654.png (463 KB, 1200x975) Image search: [Google]
1459120472654.png
463 KB, 1200x975
>le evil russia boogeyman

nah
>>
>>69239548
>literally jewish communism in Poland until Gierek sorted that shit out
>literally the catchphrase during jewish communism in Poland was "ours are tenement houses, yours are streets"
>still not cucked
>still 99% white
>literally 3/4 of media owned by either Jews or Germans-who-are-owned-by-Jews
>still not cucked
>still 99% white
>MEANWHILE IN GERMANY
>gets cut in half
>gets fucked over less than Poland during communism
>the Wall gets knocked down
>Germany transforms into a beautiful, colourful political butterfly of auto-destruction

I fail to see how it's Russia's fault.
It's literally the result of American Jews slapping Germany on the wrist for WWII and forcing it to be a cucknation.
>>
>>69231297
Destabilise maby but even that is a hard thing to accept since Putin nor Assad would not benefit if the Islamic State get's any more stronger that it already is. For now I rather just keep on thinking that this is yet again Natos plot to shove shit on Russia.

How ever, since the EU has been rotten and broken for so many years now and, among many other things, given the US a permission to buttfuck us if it would choose so, Putin would benefit just destabilizing us and thus getting rid of the EU. Alliances between the countries would still be more or less intacts since we have been working to gether for so long but the main element that is telling us all how things should (have) to be played would be gone. This would bring the whole europe closer to Russia and further from the US.

But fuck me, I am just a drunken maniac with a knife without any deeper views or opinions of global politics.
>>
There wouldn't even be a refugee crisis if NATO didn't fuck with Libya & Egypt. All that Arab Spring nonsense was just a terrorist uprising backed by the western nations to topple secular Arab governments in favor for Islamist (different than Islamic) movements that would destabilize the region. Russia just happened to capitalized on the West's fuck ups. These faggot Europeans wanted to promote their fag values into the region and it blew up in their face because now there's backlash. Their "good intentions" were fucking retarded.
>>
>>69241041
>But fuck me, I am just a drunken maniac with a knife without any deeper views or opinions of global politics.

the finnish national anthem
>>
File: 1459225371033.jpg (74 KB, 592x394) Image search: [Google]
1459225371033.jpg
74 KB, 592x394
>>69231297

>Tell everybody that you love immigrants and you want as many as possible
>blame russia when shitloads of immigrants show up

The crisis in Syria didn't help matters but that's not the core problem.
>>
>>69232202

This. Not once have I seen this question addressed.
>>
>>69233853
But Russia exploits this weak point.
>>
I'm triggered by the fact that there are undoubtedly people with the attention span short enough to swallow this nonsense.
>>
File: 12785052846.png (189 KB, 633x388) Image search: [Google]
12785052846.png
189 KB, 633x388
>>69241603
Yes my cucked, wanna be shitposting, syrup consuming fucktard, it is our national anthem. At leats we still have some of the fucking balls left that were given us when our nation was born. You on the other hand have a cucked weedhead as the head of the fucking state, are taking huge amounts of shit on your necks willingly and all you basically do while all this is happening is going "eh" all the fucking time.

Well "eh" mate but how is that working for ya?
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.