[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Supreme Court Leaves Ruling in Place Allowing Unions to Extort Workers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
The Supreme Court has split 4-4 in the case of public school teachers challenging union dues, in a major win for the unions.

This is the first major case where the late Justice Antonin Scalia’s vote likely would have proved decisive.

The ruling allows public-employee unions to collect dues from employees whom aren't actually members of the union.
>>
>>69231266

Sauce.
>>
>>69231315
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/29/supreme-court-splits-4-4-in-challenge-over-teachers-dues-in-win-for-union.html
>>
>>69231266
Awww. Public sector unions..the epitome of a circle jerk of money
>>
why do you call yourself a democracy if 8 life appointed judges can decide about such things
>>
It's the GOP's own fault. Give Merrick a hearing and a vote. DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS.
>>
>>69231422

Thanks.
>>
Public sector unions are an abomination
>>
>>69231516
Actually its a constitutional republic.
>>
Teachers union will not be stopped from funneling money into the California government now. There is no chance of ever turning this ship around.
>>
>>69231550
The hell you talking about.

Are you really that stupid?

It would have been 5-4 then, with Mercuck being the deciding factor that would still let unions collect dues from scabs.

Christ, I hope you got paid for that post.
>>
>>69231266
I like how your unions are as bad as the groups they're meant to oppose.
>>
>>69232368
>your unions
Do you think there are unions that aren't shite?
>>
> people are just now realizing how much of a sham unions are.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.