[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is nobody talking about how the South is going to rise again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 19
File: sticker.jpg (222 KB, 2820x1586) Image search: [Google]
sticker.jpg
222 KB, 2820x1586
>better food
>better people
>better music
>better living
>better springs
>better falls
>hot summers to keep new yorkers out

As we see more stress on the union, we'll see more Southern sentiments in our politics like we are now with the LGBT bills sponsored in North Carolina and the Confederate History Month in Mississippi.

How are my Southern bros today? It's a beautiful day here in the Appalachians of Tennessee.

Yankees and those with carpetbagger parents not allowed. Pls go.
>>
>tfw federal policy makes it impossible to keep our blacks under control
>>
>>69230257
Nashville is the best city in America. Prove me wrong.
>>
Any warm place in our new globalist era will become overrun with mexicans. All southern states (not just the south) are getting worse, especially as nonwhites corrupt industries and destroy economies (see AZ).

Cold climates are the last bastion of white America. Even if the weather, food, and whitw people are all better than the north
>>
>>69230785
http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/2016/01/10/moment-became-torture-nashville-kidnapping-attack/78317986/

too many immigrants. thank the federal government.
>>
>>69230920
Because nonwhites are naturally more averse to cold climate on a macro level. Frigid areas of the US are the last place to turn multicultural. Eventually, only wealth can be used to escape multiculturalism
>>
>>69230257
The South is so fucking comfy. Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia were amazing. Awesome culture and a true representation of Americana. Reminded me alot like Australia too.
>>
>>69231073
It follows wealth and political patterns much more than weather. We have a border with mexico so there are tons of mexicans on the border, similar to how there are cubans in florida. But what about somali barbarians relocated to north dakota or ohio? That's just politics, and the people have to suffer the violent consequences.

Besides, New York is the birthplace of multikulti. And it's pretty damn cold there.
>>
>>69230257
NC reporting in. Little chilly here today but glad to be in the South nonetheless
>>
>>69231206
Glad you enjoyed your stay here. Come back any time. I recommend visiting Charleston.
>>
>>69231509
Charleston - South Carolina or WV? I Visitied Charleston West Virginia. I really wanted to visit Charleston South Carolina because I had heard that it was beautiful, but they had just had that church massacre when I was thinking of going so I thought it would be wise not to.
>>
>>69231378
Asheville is dope. Crazy mountain hippIe town.
>>
>>69231253
It does follow wealth too, but cold weather and insular culture seems much more of a deterrent. This can be seen with basic we demographic charts state by state. One offs like Somalis in Maine or Ohio are undesirable, but there are essentially no white areas of the southwest, and the south are currently flipping to nonwhite plurality. People evolved for warm climates prefer warm climates, simple biology.

I would be extremely surprised if any deep north states like Maine, Montana, Minnesota, flipped before the South does. Except maybe WV
>>
>>69230257

The sky's lookin' clear and the temperature's mild down here in SC.
>>
I don't think it's going to rise any time soon. I mean it's obviously the best part of the US, the only part that seems to have any culture or history, that isn't consumerism.
But I don't see any big reasons as to why it would leave, apart from maybe Texas who aren't strong enough alone.
Then again I'm a bong so what do I know.
>>
>>69231789
South Carolina was what I meant. Absolutely beautiful city, great beaches, great downtown. Flowers everywhere.

Chattanooga is also worth visiting for the natural beauty. The downtown is pretty hipster-y though. Coincidentally they also had a terrorist shooting last year.
>>
>>69232330
Yeah I heard Chattanooga is awesome. I visited Nashville and Knoxville while in Tenn. I wanted to visit Memphis to see Graceland but I heard it was a ghetto filled shitjole. Nashville was amazing, Knoxville wasn't too bad, pretty working class. I was actually in Virginia when that Chatanooga shooting happened - crazy how many massacres happened when I was in the states lol
>>
File: Appalachian-Mountains.jpg (273 KB, 550x368) Image search: [Google]
Appalachian-Mountains.jpg
273 KB, 550x368
>>69230257
well when you do dont kill us appalachian folk cause were southern at heart
>>
THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!

WHITE POWER!
>>
>tfw yankee, but I identify as southern
>>
>>69232942

You can't be trans-Southern, son.
>>
>>69230257
>wanting to repeat America's worst point in history

What a humongous faggot.
>>
>>69230257

>better food
U wot? In the time I've spent in the South, finding a good place to eat was difficult. Even when I had dinner with families, they just made prepackaged things.
>better people
This is probably the least true thing you listed, I've never seen such a high concentration of dindus and wall builders in my life. Not only this, but they were much more uppity, loud, and annoying than your average minority. Even the whites were mostly trashy. A great deal of them were drug addicts, not only this, but they mostly fall into one archetype for each sex. 90% of males all have those stupid sunglasses-holder neckstraps or whatever, drive "MUH LIFTED BIG TRUCK OR JEEP" with all of the same stickers all over the back, those godawful "SALT LIFE" ones despite not living anywhere close to the ocean, and those goddamn deer head ones. The younger girls all dress EXACTLY the same. There is little variation to their style, personality, etc. When living in the south, I noticed that most people fall into these two categories. It's like one big less-than-average-intelligence herd. That being said, I've met some really cool people when I lived down south, it's just that MOST people there were shite, and I recognize that the same can be said about northerners, but the contrast was much more stark down there.
>better music
Literally what? Who?
>better living
This is entirely subjective, I'd probably have enjoyed my few years in the South much more if the people weren't so unbearable in general.
>better springs
What does this constitute?
>better falls
In the mountains maybe, but a New England fall is hard to beat.
This is a good thing?

With all this being said, I had a MUCH higher opinion of the south before living there. There are definitely some nice places to visit, but living there is a completely different story.
>>
>>69230257
As someone from rural Pennsylvania, can I be an honorary Southerner? Let's face it, my entire state outside of Philly and Pittsburgh would own a slave or two in a heartbeat. We have the second most NRA members in the country, behind Texas.
>>
Kentucky reportin' in

What the boys and I have suggested for the new confederacy is to join forces with the mexicans. Join mexico and the southern u.s. and that way we can defeat the fucking yankees this time around. Plus all the beaners will help kick out all the niggers and jews and send them all north. Beaners are awesome anyways and have fun the same way real southerners do. Beaners respect toughness and cleverness and will be make a great working class for the new confederate states.
>>
>>69233873

Holy shit, you can't be serious.
>>
>>69233873

Kentucky go home, you're drunk.
>>
File: Nashville summer evening.jpg (108 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
Nashville summer evening.jpg
108 KB, 900x600
>>69230785

From what I've seen Nashville is pretty up there. As a resident, it's amazing how the city proper basically went from a total dump to one of the most vibrant cities in the country in the last 15 or so years.
>>
>>69230257

Texas, Florida, and North Carolina are the only good places left in the south right now
>>
>>69233441
South has a lot of blacks who are behind jazz, blues. Real innovations in pre 1960s

North music is mostly a social phenomenon thing these days, like jazz and blues are now. All the relevant white people music was made over 100 years ago in europe, or ambient sound experimentation that is more of a science experiment than traditional music.
>>
>>69234080
>>69234265
Pol is literally braindead for hating mexicans. They are the best deal we got. Theyre half euro. They work hard as fuck. They are onlu criminal in the sense that if you disrespect them or are a bitch you lose out, I could hardly call that criminal. Niggers do that shit because theyre niggers. Mexicans do it because theyre mean. Totally different. I have tons of beaner friends and they all agree whites and mexicans would be better off if we banded together to remove the niggers and jews and take back the south. Also getting mexico to southern america tier infrastructure qould be a 5 decade long building plan and would give jobs to basically all of us.
>>
File: 1445550472013.gif (355 KB, 400x408) Image search: [Google]
1445550472013.gif
355 KB, 400x408
>>69233873
kentucky pls
>>
>>69234643
Mexicans are a lot more useful than blacks to be sure. What I'll say though is that blacks are a concrete part of our culture at this point while mexicans arn't so much, at least outside of Texas or Arizona.

Plus they have huge issues with gang violence.
>>
Something I thought about today:

Being able to wave the flag of Kappa Alpha Order is awesome. It stands for all the virtues of the South and southern culture, yet I don't have to align myself with the extremely racist history of the confederate flag (this is pol, and I get that, but I'm no dixiecrat nor am I a racist). I'm proud of my heritage and my confederate ancestors who, in my opinion, stood up to what they believed was tyranny (thank god for being a TN fellow, so I can even get behind the "it was more about states rights" idea than those in other southern states), but I recognize that it's been used extensively as an anti-black rights symbol.

Fun fact: My parents saw confederate flags flown when the Berlin wall was getting taken down.
>>
>>69234643

I don't hate Mexicans. The ones around here mostly keep to themselves. There's several really good Mexican restaurants around here staffed by them and we get along swell. But that's a fair sight different from handing our land over to the Mexican government. Right near as I can tell, Mexico proper's a right fucked up place with even more fucked up leaders. If a Mexican wants to be my neighbor and my comrade, that's dandy by me, but I doubt either of us wants to be part of the shit hole he came from.
>>
>>69234776
Mexico is extremely close to America culturally and only gets closer every day. I eat burittos every fucking day. I dont even try to. Most mexicans are right wing they just dont vote. During the civil war 2:electric boogaloo their gangs will be dismantled entirely at the same time the south removes their negro gangs.
>>
>>69234949
Woah woah woah. No handing the south to mexico. They get to tag along with the based south. Their government wont exist and neither will their leaders.
>>
I honestly with the south would split all ready so that is up north would stop having to pay for all those fat fucks.
>>
>>69235199
Ty phone
>>
>>69230257

More obesity, more stds, more blacks. I prefer the West thanks. You guys do have boiled peanuts everywhere though so you got that going for you.
>>
>>69232696
Memphis is both amazing and horrible.

Amazing where it's amazing, but you can walk from one of the richest areas to one of the most ghetto areas.

The culture we've produced is beaten by none. Also don't visit Graceland, I don't think I can name a single Memphian who has been there who wasn't visiting on a school field trip or showing a tourist it.
>>
>>69230257

my buddy had to work in mississippi for a month, he said the people are all fat, drink mountain dew at 9 in the morning, get offended when you say jesus, are all dumb as hell and pretty much as stereotypical as possible.

not too mention you all get wrecked by a hurricane every few years and the place is full of vviolent niggers.
>>
South Carolina has the best two cities in the south - Greenville and Charleston. One visit to each and you won't want to leave - but we'll want you to never move here.
>>
>>69235462
"thank god for mississippi" is the motto of every other state in the south because regardless of what problems your state has, mississippi is worse. Mississippi is where you go if you want to experience the stereotypes of the south without the southern charm or culture.
>>
>>69234938
>Kappa Alpha Orde
kill yourself frat fag
>>
>>69233441

Charleston SC reporting

Did you live in a trailer park?

Charleston is a destination vacation for foodies. Fact.

Better People - Charleston is literally voted the most friendly/politest city in the world over and over and over. Your biggest complaints are sunglass holders (croakies), truck size, and window stickers? God forbid people enjoy going outside. Oh, teenage girls are slaves to trendy fashions...how unusual. Also, I've grown up with blacks my entire life. Please note that inspite of the AME shooting and the North Charleston police shooting last year, we've had ZERO racial drama and BLM drama. That speaks more than my experiences with co-workers and classmates.

Better Living - My dollar goes further, I literally have more freedom (maybe I'll go buy a gun at lunch), and we have a tax rate that encourages small businesses to start up, and large corps to move in (howdy Boeing!).

music - subjective, so to each their own.

living - lower cost of life. I am SURROUNDED by transplants from New York. They still brag about the NYC, but I've seen multiple families (from grandma to the cousins with babies) flock here. Actions speak louder than words as our population skyrockets through the lowcountry with Northerners moving here.

Springs - i dunno...

Falls - Pretty flat here, so I would doubt we have waterfalls to brag about.

Hot Summer - My Massachusetts born parents still struggle with it after 50 years. I've grown to love the sweltering embrace when I get in my car. It's not Friday night if my hair isn't sopping wet and I'm sitting at an outside deck with my buds.

My dollar goes further, I literally have more freedom (maybe I'll go buy a gun at lunch), and we have a tax rate that encourages small businesses to start up, and large corps to move in (howdy Boeing!).
>>
>>69235710
Fuck off Frostback maplenigger - and keep your countrymen out of myrtle beach
>>
>>69235754
Greenville is catching up. We just got named in Zagat as a hidden but rising destination.
>>
>>69230257
MO here. I always vacation in the south though, love it.

For supposedly being the most racist, backwards region of the US it seems like black/white relations are much better there than anywhere else I've been. Probably because they have more practical experience with it instead of following professor Jewstein's hypothetical blueprint of multicultural bliss
>>
New York has annexed South Carolina and Tenesse suck my dick
>>
>>69230257
I went to Atlanta, and despite the nignog gangs. I want to go back.
>>
>>69235877
The only place Yankees have annexed is myrtle beach.
>>
>>69233873
Budweiser, tequila, mariachi band equipment, Mexican food, conversion van, and 12 per house. So much easier too deal with. The liberals don't know how too fight against barbarians either. So, notch another win for the cartel fighters.
>>
Floridafag here. Expecting thunderstorms this afternoon, gonna settle up comfy with a glass of tea and a good book.
>>
>>69235754

Maybe I'm just eating at the wrong spots, but I don't understand the foodie hype for Charleston. Mama saw a show about the best fried chicken in America and it was some place downtown, so I went and got us some and it tasted like Piggly Wiggly chicken. Real disappointing stuff.

As for libshit, I've got this older white lady I work with, real social justice bitch. I don't think anybody likes her, but she's the head boss's mom, so we have to deal with her.
>>
File: IMG015_edited.jpg (220 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG015_edited.jpg
220 KB, 1536x1024
>>69235710
No bid.
>>
File: 1455937615391.jpg (43 KB, 415x460) Image search: [Google]
1455937615391.jpg
43 KB, 415x460
>>69230257
>It's a beautiful day here in the Appalachians of Tennessee.
Oak Ridge here. White power.
>>
>>69230257
Upstate South Carolina reporting. I do recommend the Carolinas or Louisiana for best culture, but SC has much better weather imo.
>>
>>69230257

>wow i am so proud of my 3rd world-tier literacy and HS grad rates, dumpster infant mortality + STD prevalence, world record rates of obesity and the biggest per capita food stamp consumption in the country! i am so proud to be a parasite siphoning yankee tax dollars into my economy to keep my backwards shithole afloat!

the south should be glassed.
>>
>>69235355
STDs are the most common in blacks and homosexuals. And the South is still segregated between blacks and whites.
>>
>>69236263
Break off and float away Calicuck
>>
>>69232261
You have obviously never been to the Northwest
>>
>>69233873
wake up boyd.
>>
>>69236347

i'm a new englander. you should be kissing my feet for paying to keep your state out of the total dumps.
>>
>>69235462
40% of Mississippi is black
>>
>>69233441
Yes. The south sucks and is nothing but insecure about it.
>>
>>69236263
At least we're not SJW leftist cucks actively destroying the country. Secession when
>>
>south will rise again
>full of spics
>nope.jpg
>>
>>69236487

leave and never come back. i assure you, you will not be missed. the bible belt states are the definition of a ball and chain on the american economy. take your fellow parasites and GTFO
>>
>>69236589
>sends the jobs away over seas
>blames south
>take away free labor
>makes us keep the niggers
>allows illegals too flow and take even more welfare

You all should have least taken the dindo's
>>
>>69236400
Oh even worse. You must fancy yourself an intellectual. And I'll have you know that we do just fine without your money. Because we are right-to-work, we get plenty of companies that want to do business here. Like Boeing, BMW, Fabrique Nationale, just to name a few.
>>
>>69231206
This post actually warmed my heart. I would be happy to shit post in real life with some Aussies visiting Virginia one day.
>>
>>69233441
> can't find good food in the south

Might help if you actually left your house. Southern food is fucking god-tier
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 1024x768
North East Tennessee reporting in!
>>
>>69230257
Mind telling a fellow Tennessean where you're from?
>>
File: muhfreemarket.png (12 KB, 1008x558) Image search: [Google]
muhfreemarket.png
12 KB, 1008x558
>>69236852

bahahahaha stay delusional kid.
>>
Idk about all the positivity there OP. I didn't like my trip to SC, mainly because Myrtle Beach was the most degenerate place I've ever been to. But, the spot I stayed at in SC (away from myrtle beach) was extremely comfy.

Pros:
>That southern bell accent qt girls have
>Some places are comfy
>if you like warm then it's warm
>Culture is nice

Cons:
>Nigs (Like supper nigs)
>HWHITE (Hwhite) trash
>Le south will rise again11!!1
>No wawa
>hot almost all the time
>Shitholes
>Degenerate spots
>""beaches""
>Generic people
>>
File: redstatesocialism.jpg (176 KB, 800x588) Image search: [Google]
redstatesocialism.jpg
176 KB, 800x588
>>69236852
>>69237253
>>
File: poverty.png (9 KB, 537x209) Image search: [Google]
poverty.png
9 KB, 537x209
>>69237253
>>69236852
>>69237281
>>
Florida reporting
>>
File: fatrepublicucks.jpg (92 KB, 634x485) Image search: [Google]
fatrepublicucks.jpg
92 KB, 634x485
>>69237435
>>69237281
>>69237253
>>69236852
>>
File: db120_fig5.png (92 KB, 960x675) Image search: [Google]
db120_fig5.png
92 KB, 960x675
>>69236852
>>69237253
>>69237281
>>69237435
>>69237458
>>
>>69237281
Kek stats 4 years before recession.
>>
>>69237485
>>69237458
>>69237435
>>69237281
>>69237253
>>69236852
>>
>>69237253
Its almost as if its based on population.
>>
>>69237270

>Myrtle Beach.

That's the most touristy area in that whole state, judging SC off of it is like judging CA off of Disney Land.
>>
>>69237522

here comes the damage control
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 274x205) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 274x205
>>69237566
Ya it has nothing to do with the black population thats just wasiss talk
>>
File: map_nhblack.gif (26 KB, 567x473) Image search: [Google]
map_nhblack.gif
26 KB, 567x473
>>69237521
>>69237485
>>69237458
>>69237435
Every time.
>>
File: 1459225062230.jpg (281 KB, 823x563) Image search: [Google]
1459225062230.jpg
281 KB, 823x563
>>69237281
>>69237435
>>69237458
>>69237485
Um from ND and moved to Ca.
CA is horrible, over price and just shity.
There's no help for the poor here. Shit, they are everywhere.
>ND=Alpha State
Can't wait to leave
>>
OH WAY DOWN SOUTH IN THE LAND OF TRAITORS
RATTLESNAKES AND ALLIGATORS
GO AWAY, RIGHT AWAY, GO AWAY
DIXIE LAND
>>
>>69233441
VA fag here. Maybe if you searched around you could have found one of the million pulled pork BBQ areas in the southern areas.

Charlottesville is considered one of the friendliest places in the US, alongside with an overwhelming quota for average happiness.

The southern states are known for having jazz and bluegrass. A massive portion of older rock stayed in the southern states.

The cost and quality of living is entirely dependent on where you choose to live. If you willingly chose to live in a trailer park or a run down holler, that is up to you. Houses are rather inexpensive here.

Springs are great here if you go outside. There are annual fruit picking, sperglord.

Summers are nice and hot. Often hitting sub 90-100.

Fall is rather nice as there are thousands of wild turkies to hunt for your family.

Living in a southern environment requires more initiative because the dollar is worth more and you have more time on your hands to fulfill things you want to do. Try it out!
>>
>>69230785
I'm moving there for a new job. God damn rent prices
>>
>>69236589
>anyone from the north
>god the south is so stupid
>fuck all those ignorant racist fat asses
>can't stand how shit the south is

Aright so why didn't you let us leave the first time then faggot? For as much as you hate us we hate you. We don't want to be a part of you. Our nation and culture has basically been occupied and systematically exterminated or devolved since 1865. Want to know the reason for the problems in the south? It's you and your federal government that did its level best to ensure we would never stand on our own again.

We're going the way of the Kulaks and you and your government are the Soviet Union.
>>
>>69235754
I'm a tennessee bro moving to Charleston for work. What should I know to assimilate into the local culture?
>>
>>69230257
I've never experienced an ugly day in Oxford, Mississippi
>>
File: Flag_of_Memphis_Tennessee.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Memphis_Tennessee.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2736
>>69236065
Memphis has the best food in the South, the country and the world. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. If you want the world's best fried chicken, you have to go to Memphis.
>>
American by birth; Southern by the grace of God!
>>
Who else is ready to march through Cumberland Gap to drive those northerners out of our lands?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RKtIgkMBQ4
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 596x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 596x900
>>69230257
>>
>>69236400
your kind is literally why we have a black problem. you demanded all of the programs that pay for broken black neighborhoods caused by the great society and end of segregation. you can foot the bill.
>>
>>69230785

Nah, Mountain Brook, Al is the greatest city in the south.

>Majority conservative
>locally run school (no state funding)
>98% white
>highest GDP
>90% of city is covered in trees
>5 minutes from big city
>>
>>69238358
>not listening to Richmond is a hard road to travel while having a sensible chuckle

'Twas a shocking sight to view that second Waterloo where the river ran with more blood then water.
>>
Lee surrendered; I didn't!
>>
>>69237281
>>69237435
>>69237458
>>69237485
>>69237521

this is literally a map of states with more blacks. yankees created and forced the legislations that created the programs that cost so much in relation to blacks. you are not allowed to bitch about paying for programs the south did not want.

the other spending is agricultural subsidies (you like food, don't you?) and military spending. (the military is majority southerners because yankees and west coast faggots are way too cucked)
>>
>>69233050
Not that guy - but since I'm moving there for a job. I don't think I'll ever become a native or even close.

my midwestern accent won't change and I'll always have a different culture. I can see though that people and culture are outstanding.
>>
>>69238613
>Richmond is a hard road to travel
Good song but still no Jackson in the Valley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijB8iDWcy88
>>
Grits and biscuits and gravy!!!
>>
>>69238740
We welcome you Midwestern anon. The Midwest is more in line culturally with the south and you'll like it here.
>>
>>69230257
I was waiting for you to say
>better ingredients
>better pizza
> papa johns
>>
>>69231206
eastern kentucky is a shithole. and its hilarious cause its 99% white
>>
>better food
Holy shit agreed 100%, nothing beats it.

>better people
Eh, I dunno. A lot of uneducated people.

>better music
Subjective

>better living
Let's wait until after the economy is doing shitting itself.

>better springs
>better falls
Eh. I dunno about that.
>>
>>69238993
nothing but coal mines and horse thieves.
>>
>>69237270
fucking old people ruined panama city for everyone, fucking condos
>>
>>69238993
I live in eastern Kentucky and can confirm it's shittiness.
>>
>>69239235
Because you fuckers wont stop doing opiates.
>>
>>69236263
That's because the south has some of the highest concentrations of gibsmedats in the nation.
>>
>>69235754
sounds cool i wanna visit
>>
>>69235754
Charleston is the best city in the country. The only problem is all the carpetbaggers.
>>
>>69230257
Can I stay if I believe y'all are right and work hard to make my own way?
>>
File: Laughter.jpg (50 KB, 970x663) Image search: [Google]
Laughter.jpg
50 KB, 970x663
>>69230257
>Full of niggers
>Full of dumb people
>Full of fat people
>Full of poor people
>Thinking the south will do anything other than become increasingly poor, dumb, fat, and brown.
>>
>>69242677
Of course.
>>
>>69243223
But our GDPs are growing and Yankees are flocking here for work.
>>
Oklahoma reporting in, how y'all doin today?
>>
>>69230257
So, even sympathetic Yankees can't come join you? I left my heart in Alabama, I want to come and get it back.
>>
>>69238277
Had Gus's last week.
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.