[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am so tired of this bullshit around me. >love everyone,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1457265786416 (1).jpg (426 KB, 670x554) Image search: [Google]
1457265786416 (1).jpg
426 KB, 670x554
I am so tired of this bullshit around me.
>love everyone, every race and every person
which basically means
>bend over so that Jamal and Ahmed can fuck your ass

>go to university, struggle to find a job, work hard
>so that Mohammed can smoke weed all day and live off the welfare banging white pussy

>find a hobby
>BUT it cannot be related to white pride, it's 2016 and you should be tolerant!

I want war, /pol/. I want it so fucking bad. I want to feel like a man, not a wage slave.
I'd give away this shitty XXI way of living just to go back to 150 B.C. and hunt deers with my fellow men in pagan Europe
>>
And I blame christianity for making us this weak
>>
k
>>
>>69227820
What are you talking about, you live in Poorland, ain't no damn Jamals or Ahmeds or Mohammeds living off welfare. Welfare? What welfare??
>>
>>69228033
how do we go back?
>>
>>69227876
>christianity is strong for 1500 years, including the time of ultimate strength in europe
>athiest marxism takes hold
>"I blame Christianity."
>>
>>69227820
But you live in paradise free from much of any of that.
>>
>so that Mohammed can smoke weed all day and live off the welfare banging white pussy
>no Jamal or Mohammed in Poland
>no welfare either

I really hope you get really depressed OP and that you kill yourself. You're a weak minded faggot whos on /pol/ too much and thinks the issues these foreigners deal with are your own.

You'd probably be a leftist SJW if you happened to fall with the right crowd, considering how easy to influence you are.

Either way you should start browsing reddit instead.
>>
>>69227876
Christianity is the weakest it's ever been. Blame yourself. And your people.
>>
>>69228135
Although all Communist and ex Communist states are based as fuck.
>>
Is becoming a mercenary an answer? I mean, you get to fight in wars and also paid.
>>
>>69228085
>>69228168
he lives on the internet...
>>
>>69228435
they only accept ex-special forces, not any old scrub

wait you've probably got some experience so its not impossible for you
>>
>>69228493
seems like it, poor boy, living in a world of memes, surrounded and burdened by people's entirely foreign problems.
>>
>>69228085
Polish VPN
>>
File: B-57.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
B-57.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>69227820
Blame Oppenheimer. If it weren't for his bullshit little invention we'd be on our 4th World War by now. Thanks Opp.
>>
>>69229323
>tfw you can vpn your connection to be in another country but you can't vpn your life
>>
>>69228135
>christianity copies all the glorious aspect of pagan religions to appeal to europeans
>paganism still survives everywhere for centuries among the common people
>w-we stronk
>not jew at all guise
>>
when will we get rid of christianity?
>>
>>69230748
It will happen by itself
>>
>>69228249
>you think issues these foreigners deal with are your own

He's a white nationalist, you Cuck, he identifies with the struggles of his ethnicity, as well as his nationality. If more people in Europe shared this mentality we wouldn't have Marxism destroying our countries.

The problem we have in Europe is we spent so long fighting each other, and our national hero's are our neighbores enemies, that now we don't identity as one people, and as such, most people don't give a shit about their own, outside their boarders. If we could change that all white ccountries would prosper together as one heart and mind, and feel obligation of common duty to protect each other, instead we have rampant individualism and it is destroying us.
>>
>>69227820
Dude WHAT you are POLAND. There are no niggers or other jamals
What are you even tired off, pussy
>>
>>69227820
Jesus, you're Polish. How do you think we and the Swedes have it?
>>
>>69227876
I don't think it's christianity at itself. People say they are christian but they don't give a fuck about it. The media and school systems indoctrinate out behaviour. If we were to hold true to christianities values we would be stronger, but still attackable to muslims for example who teach more aggresive ways.
>>
>>69229471
FUCK NUKES
>>
>>69227820
Couldnt agree more m8. At some point in the future, I plan to move into the woods and live out the rest of my days as a hermit.
>>
File: vikings.jpg (118 KB, 648x365) Image search: [Google]
vikings.jpg
118 KB, 648x365
>the only raids you'll ever be a part of are internet and WoW raids

Feels unmanly, man.
>>
>>69227876
You don't even know what religion did for poland
Religion is the reason stalin couldn't break us
Religion was the reason we haven't slaughtered our selfs in the 80's

Fucking yellow nigger
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.