[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are europeans on /pol/ so cucked to the anglos? most of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1458852104404.jpg (1005 KB, 1000x1506) Image search: [Google]
1458852104404.jpg
1005 KB, 1000x1506
why are europeans on /pol/ so cucked to the anglos?
most of the non british europeans here are grammar nazi when it comes to english usage ecspecially the germans
does europe love the british so much they want to become a brit by mastering full understanding of english and dropping their native language?
>>
>>69227004
Almost everyone here is a grammar Nazi because of autism and a desire to be a Nazi in general.
>>
>>69227152
i dont give a fuck about my english usage simply because i use english as a mere lingua franca
as long as i can communicate in the language and mesage is clear is enough
but some poeple here are writing like they are writing as english essay despite not being anglos
why are they so cuck
>>
>>69227427
Some people don't want to look like illiterate imbeciles. Might be hard for you to understand.
>>
>>69227004
I don't think you understand how great it is to have a world language.

We can rebuild the tower of Babel to reach the Heavens and overthrow God.
>>
>>69227004
>cucked to the anglos
>cucked by the eternal anglos

It makes me really sad that german becomes more and more english.
>>
>>69227996
so if some one dont master your native language he is stupid?
if you dont master my language you should be retarded
please speak some malay mr not a retard
>>
>>69229005
we should invent a pol language where some part of a sentence are in other language
lets call it /pol/ lexicon
>>
>>69229190
we can use russian. It is even better than a meme
>>
>>69227004
>Talks about being cucked by anglos
>has an islamic US flag
Top cuck
>>
>>69229190
/int/ tried something like that IIRC but no one wanted to learn Afrikaans and meme words stitched together.

>>69229454
>board instantly becomes flooded with cyka blyats
>>
>>69229010
No, you dimwit. Writing in broken, unramatical, misspelt language makes you appear stupid no matter which language it is. And people don't like to appear stupid whether they are or not.

This is a very basic idea about social conduct. If you don't understand it you may be too autistic even for 4chan.
>>
>>69227004
Because most of us realize that Anglos created white European civilization.

The other white countries only came up with pale imitations or minor contributions to real (Anglo) European culture and technology (Germany, France), or didn't contribute at all (Russia, Poland, meds).

Btw, Denmark is, in spite of it's language fundamentally an Anglo country. A thousand years ago Danish settlers and Danish rule essentially created England starting the development of modern white civilization.
>>
>>69229680
>unramatical
See? A simple typo makes me look like a tit.
>>
>>69229680
>Writing in broken, unramatical, misspelt language makes you appear stupid no matter which language it is.
That's retarded as hell, britcuck. No sensible person views you stupid for not having perfect grammar in a non-native language.
>>
File: kek wills it.png (115 KB, 1391x345) Image search: [Google]
kek wills it.png
115 KB, 1391x345
>>69229190

Kek has already commanded us on this. Viralglyphs to spread his word internationally.
>>
>>69228433
I know you're jesting, but I just had a genuine chill.
Makes me wonder, how do christians defend globalization?
>>
>>69227004

Fun fact. All those superfluous 'u's were added after American English became a thing. Same with the accent. Etymology is a based as fuck realm of study.
>>
>>69230141
They're unconsciously trying to immanentize the eschaton, but are blind to the fact that they'll only help us become our own gods at the end.
>>
>>69228433
>>69230141

Uh...The tower of babel is a cautionary fable. Not something good.
>>
>>69230739
For you.
>>
>>69229774
Your ancestors were probably the pussy's who didn't take the voyage due to uncertainty of survival out at sea. Hence the disproportionate amount of betas in your country.
>>
>>69227004
lol your flag looks like it wants to be the US
>>
>>69230739
I think you're confused.
>>
File: england_advice.jpg (80 KB, 624x605) Image search: [Google]
england_advice.jpg
80 KB, 624x605
>>69227004
>>
File: germ.png (5 KB, 354x114) Image search: [Google]
germ.png
5 KB, 354x114
>>69227004
>anglo-saxon
the cucking happened long time ago.
>arabic-paki-anglo-saxon
i expect they start a new shit just to be extrawurst like posh-talk or getting rid of latin. different languages for different classes, they just love that class society with kings n sheeeit
>>
>>69227427
Correct communication is one of the most important things in the world. If someone can't understand you, things go wrong.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.