[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ thoughts on white Hispanics specifically Cubans who came
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 250px-Pol_logo.png (88 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-Pol_logo.png
88 KB, 250x250
/pol/ thoughts on white Hispanics specifically Cubans who came here legally for Better living conditions

>inb4 Mexican
>inb4 gtfo "my" country
>inb4 commie
>>
>>69226615
not an american so I don't have an opinion on Hispanics specifically, but if you immigrate AND assimilate you are fine in my book, and besides edgy /pol/tards I think that's the general consensus.
>>
>>69226615
Mexican
gtfo MY country
commie
>>
>>69227179
Cheers Greece
>>
/pol/ just has problems with immigrants that dont assimilate
>>
>>69227591
Thanks for clearing that out I'm still a newfag
>>
>>69226615

mexikói
takarodj az "ő" országukból
kommunista
>>
idc as long as it's legal and you're making it the better place you were hoping it would be.
>>
They're fine as a people because they're rich and in general no more degenerate than the average American teen.

But they're without question the most hawkish segment of this nation and they've been haranguing the State Department to mount a real coup in Cuba since they were expelled. They also might have killed Kennedy for not launching a full-out invasion of Cuba but I dunno about that.
>>
>>69226615
I think thats awesome OP. Vote Trump! We must secure the existence of our borders and a future for legal citizens!
>>
>>69228742
Lmao you got me fucked up, the only reason I'm here legally is because if the wet foot dry foot law, I think everyone should have an equal chance of coming here without any issues or restrictions
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.