[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Asians distance themselves from the black community?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 480x307) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 480x307
I used to live in a suburb where there was a large korean and black population living side by side and throughout those 10 years, Ive only ever seen a few Asian women/Black male couples whilst Ive seen plenty of wm/Aw pairing. Most of the Asian shopkeepers there seem hostile to the innocsnt black youths who come to their shops and even the few rare asian women with black fetishes are looked down as trash in the asian community. Asians people for some reason keep themselves segregated when it comes to the black community. Is their a reason for this?. Im starting to think Asians are racist towards black people. Why dont they want the BBC?
>>
File: rice.jpg (27 KB, 431x602) Image search: [Google]
rice.jpg
27 KB, 431x602
>>69225586
Koreans,Chinese hate niggers. They would probably, tell there daughter to commit Sudoku for marrying a jungle ape. It would bring much a shame to ancestors of famary
>>
>>69225586
Blacks are viewes as inferior in mainstream asian cultures. Asian societies value pale white skin.

That being said though there are plenty of girls here and in japan as well who have fetishes for black guys. I have met them mostyl at hip hop clubs. They are obsessed with getting pregnant and having half black babies. True story
>>
>>69225586
>Most of the Asian shopkeepers there seem hostile to the innocsnt black youths who come to their shops
Well no wonder. It's always the good boys who end up smashing shit up and getting limited by cops.
>>
no one likes niggers
/thread
>>
>>69225987
Im told white women love black men
>>
You know what I've been seeing a lot of for almost the first time ever? Blasians.

So something's up.
>>
>>69225586
Asians have the highest average IQ
>>
>>69225586
blacks can be racist despite what they may say about some SJW definition of racism

they tend to target asians since they feel if they can get whites to hate them they would be less hated. they want asians to be the niggers of the world

but thats not how this works. random blatant racism directed towards a group isnt what makes people hate a group. the actions of the group determine how they are treated to a extent big picture wise

asians are low crime high standardized test score people on average. they are the inverted version of black people. less seen in pop culture and pro sports but more productive
>>
>>69225586
>Most of the Asian shopkeepers there seem hostile to the innocsnt black youths who come to their shops
There's no such thing as innocsnt niggers.
Just sleeping criminals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz2p5nk-X-E
>>
Chinese people here hates niggers
I live next to china town here
And they really hate niggers
And they make 10/10
What makes me confused that nubians here hates all other africans
And calls them niggers too
Maybe it has to be something to do with skull shape
East africans>west africans
>>
>>69225586
Because they know what's up too
>>
>>69226424

Ashkenazi Jews have a higher average IQ than Asians
>>
>>69225586
Because we don't like niggers.
How complicated can it be.
>>
>>69225586
Asian here.

A popular phrase the older people say when a black person passes is "Look at him, he thinks he's human"
>>
Dated both a Chinese and a Thai and they both hate Nogs and Muzzies more than I do. It is just their mindset
Unless they were raised 'White' they are gonna hate Nogs
>>
>>69225586
blacks should stop this cultural appropriation terrorism

nobody likes you
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.