[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump's popularity nosedives in critical stretch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: static2.politico.com.jpg (238 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
static2.politico.com.jpg
238 KB, 1160x629
Donald Trump wasn't wildly popular to begin with. And now he's becoming even more disliked among American voters, creating a significant threat to his chances of winning the Republican presidential nomination.

Trump is, by far, the GOP delegate leader – and the only candidate with a realistic shot at winning a majority of delegates before the July convention. But at the same time, nearly two-thirds of Americans view Trump unfavorably – and his image rating has declined since Republican voting began in February.

The danger for Trump is two-fold: His declining popularity is taking a toll on his standing in the 17 states that will hold primaries between now and the end of the process in early June. Losing some of these states – or even winning fewer delegates in proportional states – makes it more difficult for Trump to secure a pre-convention majority of 1,237 delegates.

That’s where Trump’s horrific poll numbers could haunt him again: If Trump misses the threshold to win the nomination outright in bound delegates, it will be more difficult to convince unbound delegates to put him over the top if they see him as a general election disaster-in-the-making due to his high unfavorability ratings among all voters.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/trumps-popularity-nosedives-in-critical-stretch-221320
>>
>>69225150
I am not a #cruzmissle.
>>
>>69225256
whoops I meant I AM I AM A CRUZ MISSLE JUST GO AWAY
>>
>>69225150
>Donald Trump wasn't wildly popular to begin with.
Opinion discarded
>>
>>69225150
>politico

Kek
>>
>>69225150
> The HuffPost Pollster
yeah, okay
>>
File: 1458998924167.jpg (72 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
1458998924167.jpg
72 KB, 500x427
>>
trump has reached his ceiling and is now on the decline says anonymous shitposter for the 7th time in 24 hours
>>
File: Laughing_homos.gif (1 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
Laughing_homos.gif
1 MB, 448x252
>>
>>69225370
HuffPost has been reliable, it's RCP that's inaccurate as fuck. For individual polls, NBC/WSJ and DMR are usually off by 10 to 20 %.
>>
>>69225150
>becoming more unpopular
>winning by a large amount in many primaries and took all of super Tuesday

Pick one Kike
>>
>>69227385
Super Tuesday was almost a month ago.
>>
File: 1457410010406.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1457410010406.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>69227613
I'm sorry Trump said said some mean things about you
>>
>>69227936
Nice argument, shit-for-brains.

I can't wait until Trump fails to win the majority of delegates and loses the nomination to Cruz at the convention.
>>
Trump for Trump

No matter how much perfume you spray on it, it's still an asshole.
>>
>>69225150
It's been six months of this type of shit, there's a reason you guys are always dismissed as "increasingly nervous man"
>>
>>69225150
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/poll-who-is-winning-2016-221324
Same site has an article admiitting Trump is coming upon 50 percent polling
>>
>>69225150
Remember friend its always darkest befor the Don
>>
>>69228045
If the RNC is contested, I guarantee you the establishment will not go with Cruz. They despise him and are using him only to prevent Trump from winning enough delegates.

Once that is accomplished, expect Yeb, Rubot or Kaiscuck. Or God forbid Romney.

There is no real path to the nomination for Cruz apart from winning the 87ish% of the delegates from now on, which isn't going to happen
>>
>>69226253
>huffpo
>reliable
choose one
>>
>>69225150
You've said this every day since he announced he was running. Kill yourself.
>>
>>69228045
Cruz doesn't have enough majority victories to be eligible to even be at the convention. He needs 8 states IIRC
>>
>>69228490
Jeb,Rubio and Romney have been btfo by Trump if one of them are picked Trump runs third party and wins
>>
>>69228719
I believe the 8 state rule was only in place for the 2012 convention.

>>69228490
I suppose it's possible, but it would be stupid. None of those candidates have performed anywhere near well enough for them to expect to have any shot at winning in November with him at the top of the ballot.
>>
>>69225368
Same
>>
What really matters is how he does in head to head matchup polling.

The choice of a few dedicated zealots in his own party doesn't mean jack when 2/3 of Americans aren't a member of either party, and are by definition centrist. If over half of his own party hates him, what do you think that portends for the general election?
>>
Hillary getting shlonged by Bernie, get fired for positive reporting of facts.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.