[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We talk about how absolutely disgusting it is that two nignogs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1383463313366.png (92 KB, 216x272) Image search: [Google]
1383463313366.png
92 KB, 216x272
ITT: We talk about how absolutely disgusting it is that two nignogs can sit around breathing heavily into a video camera and make thousands of dollars off it.

The Hodge Twins are a typical example of a leftard bias on the Internet, making thousands of dollars on YouTube through viewers, subscribers and sponsorship deals. And that's all they do. They go to the gym in their spare time, yet they have wives and kids to look after. So they provide for their families and their entitled fucking lifestyles by making fucking videos for mouthbreathers to enjoy? It's not even proper advice. It' broscience-tier bullshit and they have the audacity to call it a "job."

Call me when I can start making thousands of dollars sitting on a squeaky chair and shouting "MAN" and "BUST ALL KINDS OF NUTS" into a camera. Fucking pathetic. These "people" are the cause for such a decline in the social fabric of the Western world; if their rudimentary hobby can be called a job, maybe I should just quit my job where I bust my ass for the government and making $30k a year and receive benefits from a fucking website.
>>
Shit skins, I hate when cunt call them self nigger, yet they are not even black
>>
File: 49306093409634.jpg (6 KB, 280x140) Image search: [Google]
49306093409634.jpg
6 KB, 280x140
Free market.
>>
>>69225144
There is nothing leftist about it, you've had a aneurysm, go outside you fucking neet.
>>
You sound jealous, hombre
>>
>>69225144
envy is a sin.
>>
>>69225144
You mad?
>>
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN WE BUSTIN ALL KINDS OF NUTS IN THEM SUGAR WALLS

FUCK UP OUTTA HERE
>>
>>69225144
Sooooo is this the part where I stop liking what you don't like?
>>
>>69225144
>Being this assblasted cause you didn't think of this first.
>>
>>69225910
DAMN MAN
>>
>who is pewdiepie?

No but srsly not a lot of ppl make it big
>>
>>69226030
LOOK AT THAT FOOOOOOOOOOOORM
>>
so you're jealous two guys found an easy way to make money before you did

good job. capitalism is the foundation of western civilization btw
>>
>>69226189
GIMME SOOM ROOM
>>
There's no difference to a tv entertainer.
People see them.
Sponsors.
If they have views they have money, it's simple.
The problem is that people watch them, not that they make money out of it.
Money
>>
File: 1455755769597.gif (263 KB, 600x304) Image search: [Google]
1455755769597.gif
263 KB, 600x304
>>69225144

THEY GETTIN ALL KINDS OF CAPITALISM
ALL KINDS
>>
>>69225910
>>69226030
>>69226189
>>69226331
>>69227340
This. The Hodgetwins deserve it and you didn't give them a dime. Why so angry?
>>
op just mad he didnt tink of it first
>>
>>69225144

As Rhett & Link from GMM would say, the Hodge Twins are internetainers.
>>
NOW RESPECT IT
>>
Op salty af pham
>>
>>69225144
>Call me when I can start making thousands of dollars sitting on a squeaky chair and shouting "MAN" and "BUST ALL KINDS OF NUTS" into a camera.

Keked.

Seriously though, that's capitalism for you. Nigger twins are simply byproduct. Laws of money makes the world turn in absurd ways that are unaligned with advancement of humanity.

Capital is the fabled whore of Babylon. Capital is the taurus aureo.
>>
not as bad as some other youtubes

at lest this one promotes exercise
>>
>>69225144

t.
Fat virgin that works at HR making an ''honest living'' by leeching off of a government make-work job.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.