[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bathroom Creepers BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (33 KB, 510x546) Image search: [Google]
image.png
33 KB, 510x546
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/03/28/cuomo-north-carolina-travel/

Newsflash you fucking weirdos. If you have a dick you can't just "identify as female" and go oogle kids in the bathroom, you fucking degenerate mutant.

The NC ban makes people identify with whatever their birth certificate says, which can be changed only after you get a notarized letter from a doctor stating he did a sex change on you. Cuomo is a pandering lowlife.
>>
Do Americans walk around naked inside public bathrooms?
>>
>>69225069
There's been controversy in America when a man who said he identified as a woman was in the women's bathroom. Women inside were uncomfortable and called the police.
>>
>>69225069
Also, yes.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/17/man-strips-in-womens-restroom-says-new-transgender-rules-make-it-totally-legal/
>>
>>69225069
I think it's a changing room, like in a swimming centre, different language for the similar things I'd imagine.
>>
>>69224933
Things will get loud now.
>>
If I see a man in the woman's restroom I'm going to be a huge gender-normative shitlord and call the police.
>>
File: 262.png (38 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
262.png
38 KB, 300x100
maybe the us should have an peewee inspection
>>
>>69227923
Wait, i can skip penis inspection day if i just hide in the girls locker room? why the fuck wasnt this around 20 years ago
>>
>>69228175
who are these semen demons?
>>
>>69227117
The American term for changing room is changing room, anon. This is what happens when Australians try to be clever.
>>
>>69228563
I wasn't trying to be clever, turns out some different countries treat the names of facilities differently. Someone in the thread was talking about someone stripping down in a 'bathroom', unless you're implying that the article was referring to just a bathroom where people simply piss, then my point stands. An American article referred to a changing room as a bathroom, so clearly it's not as clean cut as you try to make it sound, and yet you imply that I'm the smart-arse here.
>>
>>69229118
It is clean cut. In America, the bathroom is where the toilet is. Stop trying to be clever and listen to what an actual American is telling you. If you are too stubborn to take my word for it, listen to wikipedia.

> In North America and some other regions, [a bathroom] characteristically contains at least a toilet and a sink; hence in North American English the word "bathroom" is commonly used to mean any room containing a toilet, even a public toilet
>>
>>69228563
You fucking liar. It's locker room, not changing room.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.