[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does pol think of Dr. William Pierce?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 41
File: william_l_pierce.jpg (27 KB, 376x565) Image search: [Google]
william_l_pierce.jpg
27 KB, 376x565
> Physics genius, doctorate, worked at Los Alamos and NASA Jet Prop Lab, tenured by age 31
> Left when he saw what was happening in 60s to wrtk with GL Rockwell
>wrote "Turner Diaries," and inspired only serious acts of White patriotism in 80s and 90s (The Order, Tim McVeigh).
> Has over 300 broadcasts from late 90s/early 00s where each week he would spend 30 minutes explaining what the Jews were doing.

Thoughts? If you don't know who he is, you are, as lereddit says, "out of the loop" and a waste of humanity.
>>
Literally NO ONE here cares about or knows about Dr. Pierce, but everyone knows who "Milo" and "Ben Shapiro" are, but not the most influential White Nationalism of second-half of 20th century....

Pol is getting worse by the day...
>>
Dr. Pierce on Black Inventions/we wuz kangs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQmCrMCwRk0
>>
I've seen this guy before and I've seen a lot of praise towards him. People saying "Oh I've watched his material 100 times over!!". I'll check him out.
>>
>>69224299
>I've seen this guy before and I've seen a lot of praise towards him. People saying "Oh I've watched his material 100 times over!!". I'll check him out.
He's literally the godfather of White Nationalism. People are sometimes thrown off my his accent and call him "trailer trash."
In addition to his own achievements, he is the great-grandson the governor Alabama and Attorney General of the Confederacy (his face was on the $10 Confederate bill).

Let me know if you want any sources-- lots of his videos were removed from Jewtube and can only be found on vimeo now.
>>
Dr. Pierce exposing the Jews:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhI8YPmTAw8
>>
I love that man. He has taught me so much about nationalism, jews, about the current state of the west and what needs to be done about it. He's the biggest prophet since Hitler.
>>
>>69224201
Yep, really sad. And hardly anyone here seem to know about Alex Linder aswell.
>>
>>69222566
turner diaries was awesome, seen a few of his vids, preddyu gud
>>
>>69222566

I've read The Turner Diaries and Hunter. They were ok. Pierce is probably most famous for The Turner Diaries but he wasn't really much of a fiction writer. His nonfiction is where he really shone.

The good: Pierce was highly intelligent and had an extremely developed worldview. So much pro-white material on the net was put together by low IQ morons. When I first came upon his stuff it was a breath of fresh air.

The bad: I think he was a pretty cold and humorless person. His enemies referred to him as a sociopath. I don't think it is true but I can understand why someone would say that. Also, I mean he was a womanizer which was unfortunate but nobody is perfect.

Pierce's work will never be for the masses. And since his time we now have things like /pol/ and Ramzpaul which are funny and engaging.

>>69227455

Linder is a bit of a nut.
>>
>>69222566
Great man.

As seen from this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUyzeb3_jIA
>>
>>69229515
>Ramzpaul
he's pretty shit compared to Pierce, funny every now and then
>>
>>69229964

He is more accessible to people and as a good sense of humor.
>>
>>69222566
I find his essays and speeches to be an accurate assessment of whats happening, also someone to be noted as important in the white nationalist struggle he was considerably red pilled and has alot of good youtube videos and Turner Diaries was a very influencial reading.
>>
>>69230571
>He is more accessible to people
nigger, they're both on youtube, equally accessible

also what has ramz done apart from a few YT vids?
>>
>>69222566
Amazing guy. Loved his broadcasts. Too bad he hung with K. A. Strom.
>>
Eloquent speaker.....gets the point across intelligently
Who will pick up where he left off?
Anyone out there?
>>
>>69222566

Watching his videos I get the feeling that all of his work is done out of pure hatred for Jews rather than love for his fellow man. He unironically talks about his murderous fantasies of putting liberals in mass graves and shooting pedophiles on sight, etc.

I mean I get it, I really do, it's just that I can't listen to someone like that for very long without feeling like they're kind of evil themselves. Plus he's a crazy protestant, "Cosmotheist" or whatever the fuck.

He's basically the epitome of the stormfag, a real white supremacist in the strict sense. People like him are what give the average fascist/nationalists a bad name in the modern age. I sided with Murdoch when he gassed Pierce in that video of his that pissed off the stormfags.
>>
File: wewuz.jpg (22 KB, 239x343) Image search: [Google]
wewuz.jpg
22 KB, 239x343
>>69224291
I had to wait 32 seconds for
>peanut butter

I am dissapoint.
>>
File: 1454395968077.jpg (83 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1454395968077.jpg
83 KB, 327x316
>>69229515
My thoughts on Linder are that somehow he's been 'gotten to' and some of the stranger things he's been up to lately are a way of deliberately signalling this to those with an eye for such things.

His podcasts, particularly Goyfire, are probably my favourite ones from the modern far right; informative, perceptive and at times hilarious.

>When he does his kike voice
>>
File: 212990.989slogan1.jpg (23 KB, 451x259) Image search: [Google]
212990.989slogan1.jpg
23 KB, 451x259
>>69227455
>linder

that faggot is best off forgotten about.
>>
File: nigcopter.jpg (12 KB, 300x180) Image search: [Google]
nigcopter.jpg
12 KB, 300x180
>helicopter
>>
>>69222566
He is one of many examples that scientists are not always raional or logical
>>
>>69222566
way ahead of his time
>>
>>69224201
Quit being a melodramatic faggot and educate people then.
>>
Does anyone wanna meet up and discuss him? If you're in the Baltimore region let's hang out, bring copies of some of his works, etc. I'm a girl though
>>
>>69229515
>I think he was a pretty cold and humorless person.
He was a master of sardonic wit.
>>
>>69231683
He certainty destroyed the science community with this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL8rfHMt1p8
>>
>>69231525
>muh ralph lipshitz!

Exactly. I worked very closely with him, and the more we became friends, the more he wanted me to distance myself from his organization.

When I told him VNNF was compromised from an installed backdoor, he cut me out.
>>
>>69231525
Holy shit, are you J.H.? or....what's that other guys handle who helped post the FTL podcasts...?
>>
File: 1445407253666.png (166 KB, 600x485) Image search: [Google]
1445407253666.png
166 KB, 600x485
>>69231148
>>
>>69222566
interesting, i've been interested in GLR but i didn't read anything about him recommending dr. pierce
>>
>>69230899
He means Pierce is boring to the average normie so they won't bother with him.
Politics are meme-based. You should know this.
>>
He really devoted his life to the cause, thats for sure. I think sometimes about what GL Rockwell did and what Pierce did and its hard to imagine risking dragging your family name through the dirt because you would be so ostracized.

Courageous guy, and I listen to his broadcasts in the car on drives, you can find them all on one radio archive site.
>>
>>69234227
They corresponded for a bit until they met, this meeting encouraged Pierce to leave his university to enter politics--or something like that.
>>
>>69222566
He was, in reality, as asshole.
>>
>>69222566
/pol/ needs to listen to his podcasts , they are very insightful. You can find them all on archives.org
>>
>>69232520

You know what I mean. I am pretty certain he'd have us all gassed for being degenerates.

>>69233065
>>69231525

I hate to engage in the paranoia about crypto-jews and agents but I've always wondered about Linder. I really would like to see a DNA test from that guy. Just to be sure.

>>69230899
That isn't what I mean. I mean accessible like most people would not understand Pierce and would be utterly revolted by him.

>>69231148
Sort of agree. Although cosmotheists aren't protestants.

Interesting points about Murdoch and the whole alt-right vs WN thing. You ever see this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucvkDmgiMpY
>>
>>69227455
Linder is a kike posing as a ns to stir shit up.

"It's team white or team jew "
>>
>>69224201
I found pierce from you /pol/

God bless you you sob's
>>
>>69234640
>I hate to engage in the paranoia about crypto-jews and agents

I don't think he's that. I'm engaging in paranoia that says he was/is compromised in some way. Not willingly, of course.
>>
What do people think of J Phillipe Rushton?

I thnk his debate with that twat suzuki was amazing, not just for the info presented by him, but the absolute pandering and bullshit that suzuki responded with, what a fucking fraud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9FGHtfnYWY

>>69234299
>You should know this
am I admonished?

I thought he was pretty interesting

not sure what great stuff ramz has done, I don't dislike him, but he's more a humourist than full on redpiller(from the ones of his I have seen)

did love that thing where he was saying "and do Jews call all their children Satan?"
>>
>>69224659
Please send the links I want to save them. Would you have james mason interview with Bob larson? It was taken off jew tube. I want hat interview badly
>>
>>69234701
I think that's a great quote, but yeah. FWIW, I also know Todd the Bomber. That motherfucker is #1 on "the list."
>>
>>69234227
>interesting, i've been interested in GLR but i didn't read anything about him recommending dr. pierce
This is a YT of Dr. Pierce explaining how he got into politics through Rockwell and introducing Rockwell's Brown university speech, probably his best and most famous. (unfortunately it's in 7 parts, but after hearing first part you will want to hear the rest):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxl7wjBliN4
>>
File: fa10.jpg (2 MB, 2409x1506) Image search: [Google]
fa10.jpg
2 MB, 2409x1506
>>69222566
>>69231148

As much as what he called "Cosmotheism" was just a way to avoid paying taxes, I'm a panentheist so I respect that belief system.

He's very much that type of murderous fantasist LARPer white nationalist, though. I can't get on with that. He's probably controlled opposition.
>>
>>69234921
this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LjgdR_JUCk
>>
>>69229515
I really enjoyed turner diaries. Must read for polacks
>>
>>69234921
>Please send the links I want to save them. Would you have james mason interview with Bob larson? It was taken off jew tube. I want hat interview badly
these are all Dr. Pierce's Audio broadcasts. Once you've heard all 308, you will understand more than you ever thought possible about jews, US politics, etc:
https://archive.org/details/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts
>>
>>69234913
Rushton is a fine man, but he's cut from a different cloth--

>niggers are bad mkay

He's AmRen-tier, who think sitting around talking about biology and how niggers are dumb is the end-all be-all of race realism.

Pierce, Linder, and (who cares but) myself are from the school of, "niggers are merely a tool being used by the Jew."

We see the white population as stupid, whipped dogs who are being beaten by their master with a whip, and as loyal goyim dogs, we're merely snapping back at the whip, not he who wields it.

It's an important distinction to those who wish to understand WN.
>>
>>69235126
>I really enjoyed turner diaries. Must read for polacks
It's much better to listen to it. I always fall over laughing when Dr. Pierce does the black and jew accents of his characters. It's on Jewtube or can find on "archives.org" if you search "Turner Diaries, audio."
>>
>>69235008
Not quite true. It morphed into the WCotT, which was a legit movement.

Basically, it took the Jewish teaching of "we're great, and everyone else sucks" and used it for whites, which is a compelling faith because whites are essentially the authors of civilization.

For the naysayers, I invite you to live in a non-white area.
>>
>>69235126
When israel was nuked, I came.
>>
>>69235371
Sorry, WCotC.

Apologies for any followers of The Way.
>>
Will post this link again, bc if you want to understand how Dr. Pierce became who he did and what his differences were with Rockwell, this is really the only time it's ever discussed.

BTW, listen to Rockwell's entire speech at Brown University here. He wa san AMAZING orator. The crowd starts out hating and booing him and by the end they give him a standing ovation. THIS is Dr. Pierce's introduction to the Brown speech and comments on Rockwell, how they met, etc:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxl7wjBliN4
>>
>>69235126

I read it when I was 18 and not really into this stuff yet. I thought that Pierce (or Earl Turner whatever he was a Marysue) came across as a frightening, harsh, joyless person. He wasn't unstable crazy or bloodthirsty for the sake of killing but somebody who saw no real value in human life. The book is full of mass murder just for the sake of convenience. Very much somebody who believes that the ends justify the means. By the end of the book all nonwhites and most whites have been exterminated from the planet. Honestly, I found the book disturbing.
>>
>>69234951
I'm relatively new to vnn.com so I'm not all up to date with all the stuff going on but his podcasts are funny at times.
>>
(Reminder if you are not from US-- Dr. Pierce's Southern accent is "Southern Patrician," not "White Trash."
He was..Dr. Pierce was unique in that he had a following among the White Nationalist masses, but also among intellectuals.
HE was close friends with many college professors who would only talk to him in private and "off the record."
An amazing book is "Fame of a Dead Man's Deeds." With that book, a PRofessor from Vermont came down to live with Dr. Pierce for a month and was planning to write a book ripping him. Instead, spending a month with Dr. Pierce converted the professor to a White Nationalist(!!)
Book is available on Solar General, "Fame of a dead man's deeds."
>>
>>69235167
just saying that maybe we need to start people on the reality of racial differences, as cold hard facts and statistics, before we move onto the "oh and it was the jews that brought the niggers here through slavery, and invented boasian anthropology to spread the idea that races don't exist and are just a social construct, and are4 responsible for feminism, the break up of the family, pro lgbt faggots, minority gibs groups, etc"

how did you get into things originally? was it race differences first then jews, or other way around?
>>
>>69235870
>I'm relatively new to vnn.com so I'm not all up to date with all the stuff going on but his podcasts are funny at times.
Be careful with VNN. I had been there a while years ago, a few months, and then I had a fight with "Glenn Miller" and called him a dangerous, Psychotic fuck.
Linder banned ME, and a few months after, fucking Miller went off and gunned down 3 White people trying to kill Jews. Fucking idiot.
>>
File: john-derbyshire.jpg (862 KB, 1428x1002) Image search: [Google]
john-derbyshire.jpg
862 KB, 1428x1002
>>69235942

Most people tend to get red pilled on race first then JQ.

Still race realism can be a dead end.
>>
Here is Rockwell at Brown (without the Dr. Pierce intro of the audio).
The way he deals with Jew Hecklers, the way he wins over the crowd that is hostile to him at first...btw, Rockwell was a naval aviator who planned and then led the US Navy assault on Guam.

fucking amazing guy. I still believe the CIA set him up to be murdered bc he was so charismatic. His slogan was "The Jews are through in '72" and was going to run for president.
Rockwell's books ("This Time the World" and a few others) and worth reading too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovyhWgn1B3M
>>
>>69233065.
Interesting. It's doesn't surprise me that with what happened to many of his former associates (Turner, Miller, Brother Cobb etc) that he thinks it's best to become a smaller blip on ZOG's radar for the time being.
>>69233132
No, I'm not Mr. Hawthorne, although I have spoken with a couple of times.
>>
you can download "Fame of a Dead Man's Deeds" and rockwell's books here if you want:
http://solargeneral.org/whitevolution/
>>
>>69236415
im ok with this
>>
>>69236103

VNN was cofounded by Regina Belser who is an openly lesbian WN. She left the project after a few years later and now Linder runs it solo.

I've always found that weird. I've heard Linder go on angry tangents about fags. But when confronted about Belser he says her sexuality was not relevant.
>>
>>69236630
>nteresting. It's doesn't surprise me that with what happened to many of his former associates (Turner, Miller, Brother Cobb etc) that he thinks it's best to become a smaller blip on ZOG's radar for the time being
since Glen Miller, Linder and that entire site are now tracked and linder may even be working for other side.
Be very careful with that site.
>>
File: Space-Pierce.jpg (61 KB, 600x529) Image search: [Google]
Space-Pierce.jpg
61 KB, 600x529
based
>>
>>69232229
Fuck off nigger kike
>>
>>69235004
thank you, i'll check it out
>>
>>69236736

My point is that according to race realism you should marry an oriental or a jewess. Increase your offspring's IQs.

Race realism =/= wn
>>
>>69236415
for me it was mudslimes first after 911, through jihadwatch, then niggerfacts threads on /b/ with all the "go back to /pol/" shit, then more niggerfacts and actual science stuff from /pol/ and SBPDL, including all the crimes not reported by the national media, but only in local news, and no mention of race whenever niggers were the crims v race always mentioned when Whites did it. and finally slow days on /pol/ checked a few joo threads and boom
>>
>>69222566

Turner Diaries was awful. The writing was simply terrible and if someone came forward with a semi-readable version of the same thing then it wouldn't make "the movement" look so fucking stupid.

Then again the likes of the skinheads and the other idiot White Nationalists does that anyway.
>>
>>69236789
>VNN was cofounded by Regina Belser who is an openly lesbian WN. She left the project after a few years later and now Linder runs it solo.
I know mate, was actually one of the first regular users there. IF any of them knew I was 14 at time, would never have let me use, but luckily was well-read and eloquent for age.

Kek, people used to take stuff from my posts and put them as quotes under their profile. That entire thing turned into a clusterfuck.

Favorite poster was "zoomcopter" (wonder if he's still there) simply bc was such a cool name and few people got the reference (it was the name of the company used by Israeli Mossad as a front while were spying on US before 9/11).
If you use that site, use a VPN or Tor, I think they let you use Tor now.
>>
>>69235772
He was for getting niggers/jews out of the U.S.

What higher purpose could there be?
>>
>>69235047
No this one
https://youtu.be/X6V7m9XfdCc

They cut of the audio !
>>
>>69237208
>Turner Diaries was awful. The writing was simply terrible and if someone came forward with a semi-readable version of the same thing then it wouldn't make "the movement" look so fucking stupid.
Kek, it's an amazing book-- both funny, esp if you listen to it and Dr. Pierce do the voices, and it's a great novel on what a semi-realistic US revolution might look like.

The book has been "banned" in almost all Euro countries, but it countries like Poland, you can still buy it at newsstands. It's been translated into 22 languages.
(listening to Rockwell's Brown Uni speech...god, if he had lived, we might be living in a much different world).
>>
>>69237181
slightly higher average IQ, but much lower SD, therefore less geniuses, also lower creativity and curiosity

also condemning your offspring to have no cultural group to belong to, always an outsider
>>
>>69237429

He was actually for the total extermination of all nonwhites globally as well as most whites.

He wanted to bring the global population down to like 40 million white people worldwide spread out throughout all the habitable places on Earth.
>>
>>69235158
Yes I have those already good stuff . When I'm done reading 2083 , the fame of a dead man's deeds , an up- close portrait of white nationalist william pierce , is next.
>>
>>69235870
Check the goyfires. You may hear me. If you listen to the lesser broadcast, you will definitely hear me.
>>
>>69237518

Have you ever actually read it (or tried to) or are you just following the "muh amazing literature" bullshit?

I owned a copy. I made sure that I destroyed it lest my home be raided and I be found with "hate literature." But it was truly terrible.

>diary entry kill niggers
>diary entry kill niggers
>diary entry day of the rope
>no whites in compound without nigger head on pike
>repeat

It was fucking terrible m8. No story development, no resolution, nothing.

You really should try and get through it one day instead of gushing stormfag memes.
>>
>>69237242
'Kind Lampshade Maker' was always my favourite user name on there.
>>
>>69237452
>They cut of the audio !
Mate, these guys are idiots. Trust me, listen to rockwell and Dr. Pierce. Everything they say is 100% applicable to today.
Also, if you listen to Pierce, you'll be amazed at how accurately he predicted everything from the Iraq war to 9/11 to the "Arab Spring" and ISIS.
Kek, he even talked about "Joseph Kony" over a decade before that idiot made the "viral YT video" about him.

SO much great material in Dr. Pierce's broadcasts. Dr. Pierce and Commander Rockwell were the two greatest White en of second half of the 20th century.
>>
>>69237829
hahaha, it was fucking awesome
>>
>>69224201
/thread
>>
>>69235293
I have the audio book off the piratebay , I'll give it a listen .
>>
>>69235942
>how did you get into things originally?
Just like a lot of others, as far as I can tell...

My breaking point was hurricane katrina. I grew up in the coastal carolinas, and we had been btfo time and again by hurricanes. When one hit niggerville, L.A. in 2005, faggot anderson cooper and the entirety of the other mass media treated negro behavior like a force of nature (like the hurricanes). I happened to know for a fact that wasn't true-the various towns I'd lived in that were wiped out by frances, floyd, hugo, etc, were orderly and overly-friendly after the storms. Maybe a few friendly whites with AR15s or pistols, but everyone pulled together.

Meanwhile, in New Orleans, the entirety of the mass media treated niggers nigging niggardly as completely normal.

At that moment, I was in that magical place where I was willing to reconsider everything.

When I did, with all my training the traditional western philosophy, it was clear to me that what was in my best interest was civilization as envisioned by my fellow ordinary white people.

>ordinary
>white
>people

They are the authors of civilization, and no others could be trusted when the shit goes down. Adversity has a way of separating wheat from chaff, and I saw true that day. From then on my heart was filled with love--love of my own people.
>>
>>69236789
Philosophers from Plato to Bacon are hypocrites.

They're often faggots/degenerates, but they have great insight on how a stable, moral society can exist.
>>
>>69236869
They were tracked before that.

But fwiw, bless brother Cobb. Bless brother Agis. Bless Todd D.B.
>>
>>69237208
>Turner Diaries was awful.
Australian detected.
>>
>>69237242
>was actually one of the first regular users there
Handle?

Scott?
>>
>>69238295
I never twigged back then, but my only sources on it were MSM propaganda

how do you think we are doing? personally I've noticed a lot more redpilled comments on msm sites recently. hope we make it
>>
File: leo-cheers.jpg (24 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
leo-cheers.jpg
24 KB, 620x413
>>69235403
>>
>>69237690
WAIT STOPP....

HNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG
>>
File: 741px-Alex_Linders_Bagels.png (427 KB, 741x599) Image search: [Google]
741px-Alex_Linders_Bagels.png
427 KB, 741x599
>>69234701
it's true

tfw your OC makes ED
>>
>>69235567
Rockwell sure was a amazing orator
>>
>>69232816
Pierce either deliberately or carefully lied there to turn the scientific research to be fitted in his agenda. For instance, Pierce argued that all DNA sequences of mammals are 95% identical, but what he didnt mention is that the genetic insignificancy of two supposedly separated speices. Hybrid of Caucasian and Negroid is fertile which implies the genetic difference between two subspecies is insignificant therefore scientists consider them as "same species".
>>
Watch his special speak about George Rockwell.
Simply amazing.
>>
>>69237745
OK lender
>>
File: jew cucks.jpg (63 KB, 691x466) Image search: [Google]
jew cucks.jpg
63 KB, 691x466
>>69237829
>>
>>69235941
I'm reading that after I'm done 2083
>>
>>69237851
Col. Klutz
Theseus Ship
Dietrich Mullis
Rounder
>>
I just downloaded turner diaries

this shit is hilarious. Reads like those rapture books and, well, /pol/

Americans are fucking retarded and the book was written by a psychopath
>>
File: 2343423434454557856479.jpg (20 KB, 346x260) Image search: [Google]
2343423434454557856479.jpg
20 KB, 346x260
He's a neat guy.
>>
>>69237879
I have the pierce broadcast and are top notch but James Mason triggered the hell out of that preacher larson when he said Hitler was like the second coming of Christ. Lol
>>
>>69238770
You guys are doing great!

Something in the older generation always cared about what the T.V. said about them, but you folks don't.

You're not afraid. We predicted you, but we were not as brave as you.

Seriously--we are all so proud. You will be the generation who liberates our people. We will merely be followers.
>>
>>69238896
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genetic_hybrids

how many are fertile? many, many fertile interspecies crosses

your argument is invalid
>>
>>69239115
poo in the looland
>>
File: tapirjew.jpg (50 KB, 625x420) Image search: [Google]
tapirjew.jpg
50 KB, 625x420
>>69238920
No, not Alex Linder. He's a great man, but he's compromised.

Would I be telling you he's compromised if I was Alex Tapirman?

DO you even know "tapirman"?

This is me showing my insider shit.
>>
>>69238434

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQqoAQL5tkE

Yeah I hear you. But listen to that rant. That is from a guy whose partner was openly gay. She was the one who taught how to run a website.

Does he really believe what he is saying? Or is he just saying it because that is what he thinks he is supposed to say as a big bad neo-nazi?
>>
>>69239520
No idea whatsoever what you're talking about . Like I said I'm a newbie on vnn.com. I've stumbled on it by mistake when I was looking for a audiobook of siege by James mason . One link to another and bam! Hotdog podcast and that's that. I Google his name with "is a jew" and read some stuff.
>>
>>69239570
No, I think he actually believes it, but.......

I have friends who are gay as hell, but they insist that faggotry is immoral. Perhaps they are merely honest?

I don't want to say anything about A.L. and faggotry, but I will say that the dicks who say shit about violently anti-fag people being faggots themselves do have a kinda sorta point.

To wit: I am completely straight (I have 4 white children with two female mothers), and I have faggot friends, but I am understanding, and nowhere near the vitriol of the faggots who are anti-fag. Just not sure where to fall on this issue.
>>
>>69237829
>Have you ever actually read it (or tried to) or are you just following the "muh amazing literature" bullshit?
never "read," have listened to him read it 10+ times and can quote almost all of it from memory.
#GetTheHonkeyCat
>>
>>69239401
>"well documented cases of animals of differing species able to create possibly infertile offspring"

Many of them are rarely fertile or only one of two sex s fertile. Neither is the case for humn. Thus, My point stands as hybrids of Caucasian and Negroid are ALL fertile and have same number of chrosomes.
>>
>>69239926
Hey leaf-friend.

Let's do you a favor and:

Use a VPN
Don't get too rowdy on VNN or VNNF or VNNB

Or you can, whatever. Just ignore me if you will, but pls see Tommasz W. first.
>>
>>69240265
Lol I never even registrated on that website nor do I have the intentions to do so but thx for the warning . I only browsed the video and audio media . I will avoid it like the plague
>>
>>69240487
K. I am so sorry I have to do this.

Everything there is...completely correct and legit. Just don't post there.
>>
>>69238536
'Remember... WE are the good guys'.
>>
File: 1459265554023.jpg (12 KB, 260x196) Image search: [Google]
1459265554023.jpg
12 KB, 260x196
>>69229515
>>69229964
>>69230899
>>69234913

RAMZPAUL is funny and irreverent and witty and smart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofhpTIqx9Jg
>>
>>69240168
I think my fav part of the "The TD" is when the 4 negroes and the "Sick, sick White with an imitation afro hairdo" come looking for donations to the Human relations council. Bill's wife..what's her name...tells them to "go to hell," and Earl ("Mr. Bloom" has to "come what what I hoped has a convincingly Jewish pucker on my face and go into a "vell, vell, vat's going on here already" routine."
He ends up convincing the deputized negro and "sick, sick White" to go across the street to a pawn shop owned by a Jew and put their sign and 2 donation boxes in his store.
Oh, other favorite part is the jew newscaster reporting on the "destruction of his beloved, Jewish New York CIty" by nuclear weapons."

If you haven't listened to Dr. Pierce read and do the voices, you are missing out on one of the nest experiences of your life.
>>
>>69240230
>Many of them are rarely fertile
all of them? because that was your claim
>>
>>69240610
Do what?
>>
>>69240612
We are the good guys, yes indeed.

That is one of the best things to come out of VNN/VNNF/VNNM.

We are the good guys.

We are the sane.

Only the insane people want to sink a viable civilization into the mud melange of the NWO.

We are on the side of right.

We are superman, ZOD = ZOG
>>
File: Dr_William_Pierce.png (328 KB, 1353x1317) Image search: [Google]
Dr_William_Pierce.png
328 KB, 1353x1317
>>69222566
Dr. Pierce made me join the movement in the first place.

I've listened to all his broadcasts many times over and many years ago I made some of the Pierce inspiration videos including "Gift of Life".

He was a truly great genius who never compromised on his core beliefs.

I'm actually very surprised I never see anything about Dr. Pierce on this board.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS7TqP6cRJ4
>>
File: 1411244431193.png (45 KB, 400x263) Image search: [Google]
1411244431193.png
45 KB, 400x263
Rushton is God Tier.

So are the men who were brave enough to follow science where it led them, to the Bell Curve.
>>
>>69240737
Pretty sure I was clear there.

IMO: the info there is good, but don't post there w/o a good VPN (HMA PRO). So cover up your ID. Don't be like TOmasz WInnicki.
>>
>>69238896
He wasn't arguing that they were different species only different races.
>>
>>69240786
Yes, Pierce is God, and any sane white kids going forward will listen to him.
>>
>>69237829

Pierce himself told Robert Griffin he was kind of embarrassed by The Turner Diaries as "literature." It was something he wrote quickly in the style of old movie serials, which is why nearly every chapter ends with a bang or with the heroes facing their "gravest danger."

That said, I read it when I was pretty much a lefty. It didn't have anything to do with changing my mind but I remember the story vividly. He planted a bunch of references in there which makes it topical on a nearly daily basis, from the opening scenes of gun control to the way that liberal society has sacrificed protection of women. I don't think you can look at a newspaper without finding a couple of items that could make one think "This is like the Turner Diaries!" And that's why it's remained popular, despite it's flaws.
>>
>>69240849
Yes, but no.

See:

>We see the white population as stupid, whipped dogs who are being beaten by their master with a whip, and as loyal goyim dogs, we're merely snapping back at the whip, not he who wields it.

It's an important distinction to those who wish to understand WN.
>>
>mfw Dr. Pierce died at 67 and fucking David Rockefeller is still polluting the world at 100 years of age.
Had dr. Pierce lived just another 5 years into the YT age, he may have genuinely changed this country.

They were just beginning to work on video games and had turned out one called "ethnic cleansing" which was in a beta stage-- it consisted of hunting nigger and ricans in NYC until you went into the subway to battle the "boss," Ariel Sharon.

If you can find, not a great game, but funny as hell just for the concept the noise the niggers make when you shoot them out of trees.

If you don't feel like finding, there used to be video of a guy playing it on Jewtube.
>>
>>69240693
My claim was hybrid between Caucasian and Negroid is ALL fertile thus they are considered same species. That is the basic definition of "spieces".

By the way, "...limited to well documented cases of animals of differing species able to create possibly infertile offspring." Is a quote from the link you gave whicn actually supports my point too.
>>
>>69240849
God tier, he's fucking awesome
>>
>>69240786
>I've listened to all his broadcasts many times over and many years ago I made some of the Pierce inspiration videos including "Gift of Life"
oh man, you made that? Cool bro, that's actually one of my favorite videos of his.
>>
>>69240985
Pierce's approach was completely revolutionary as well. I always think about what the NA would have looked like should he have lived with good health until now.

He was breaking through with his music label, he was pushing all sorts of media like video games, internet websites, rallies, posters, stickers, radio broadcasts (I read somewhere that at the top of its existence, American Dissident Voices reached ~250 000 people on short wave radio & downloads from the internet).

I honestly think they could be huge. Obviously they'd get the federal government attacking them after a while but with good lawyers (Edgar Steele etc) they could have gotten national attention at a big level.

I can't think about Dr. Pierce without getting somewhat depressed to be honest. He was just this pure fucking Hitler-level genius who would have changed the world.
>>
>>69222566
Reading Turner Diaries right now.
>>
>>69231525

> you will never again live in the golden age of vnn broadcasting

Those shows were fun as fuck. I only bothered with VoR when Dietrich and Mishko were doing their show.

There was a weird sense at the time that these were the only guys doing this style of broadcasting and you were one of a small group that knew of it. Today I literally found a video in my feed with a faggot crying about his white nationalist internet girlfriend breaking up with him.

Freaks and weaklings and attention whores.
>>
>>69241215
>They were just beginning to work on video games and had turned out one called "ethnic cleansing" which was in a beta stage-- it consisted of hunting nigger and ricans in NYC until you went into the subway to battle the "boss," Ariel Sharon.
I would of played the shit out of that

>>69241298
you are saying that no 2 species can mate and have fertile offspring, otherwise it would be possible that negros and Caucasians are different species, despite having fertile offspring

on the page I gave you are many inter-species crosses that are fertile

>Beefalo, a cross of an American bison and a domestic cow. This is a fertile breed; this, along with mitochondrial DNA evidence,[1] has led bison to occasionally be classified in the genus Bos.

>Fertile canid hybrids occur between coyotes, wolves, dingoes, jackals and domestic dogs.

>Wholphin, a fertile but very rare cross between a false killer whale and a bottlenose dolphin.

>In 2014, DNA analysis showed the clymene dolphin (Stenella clymene) to be a naturally occurring hybrid species descended from the spinner dolphin (Stenella longirostris) and the striped dolphin (Stenella coeruleoalba)

>A fertile cross between a king snake and a corn snake.

are some interspecies crosses fertile? If so, then it is possible that negroes and caucasians are separate species, even though they produce fertile offspring
>>
>>69241379
>would have changed the world
sounds like he did change the world
>>
>>69241379
It was a different fight then. It was a harder fight then. Today it was easier. The Jews cannot survive the internet.
>>
>>69241827
The Jews
Cannot
Survive
The internet
>>
File: 0c31addb.jpg (46 KB, 413x488) Image search: [Google]
0c31addb.jpg
46 KB, 413x488
>>69241316
Yeah! I think it was around 2008 or something. The video I linked is the first version that I uploaded on my "Extrea" YouTube channel, which was banned for "hate speech".

I then made another channel and updated Gift of Life to widescreen and shit, and gathered a video archive of all Pierce material available, including his old interview with CBS 60 Minutes. I even contacted CBS in the U.S to get his 2nd CBS interview but they wanted too much money to dig it up from their archive so I couldn't afford it.

The new channel was also banned for "hate speech" after a while. Only some of the videos were reuploaded by other people.

My favorite one was this one, "The Destruction of Our World". It's not on YouTube anymore:

http://www.aldebaranvideo.tv/index.php?post/William-Luther-Pierce-The-destruction-of-our-World

I actually own a signed National Alliance membership card by Dr. Pierce from 1982 I think. I'll take a pic of it if I can. It's my most prized possession.
>>
>>69241379
>I can't think about Dr. Pierce without getting somewhat depressed to be honest. He was just this pure fucking Hitler-level genius who would have changed the world.
I hear you, esp bc his mother lived a long life (into her 90s) and he seemed healthy.

Also, after he gots news he was dying, he went on with his work until he literally dropped dead and began doing broadcasts he knew would be some of his last, such as "How It All Fits."

I wish he had set up a better succession system, but no one ever could have really taken his place. I miss him. God, he predicted so much... I always wonder what he'd say each time something big happens in Europe.
>>
>>69241745

This.

A forensic pathologist can distinguish between negroid, Caucasoid and mongoloid at a glance, merely by looking at their skulls.

Also, negroes do not have Neanderthal dna, unless their ancestors were blessed with white sperm on the passage over from Africa or whilst they were here.
>>
>>69242077
Cool, will check it out. What's life like in Sweden these days?
As bad as we hear, or are people exaggerating?
>>
>>69241890
>>69241935
agreed, their major power was controlling the information, they can't do that any more

>>69242207
even from a fragment of bone they can tell with a density test 97% of the time, with a chemical composition test they can tell 100%
>>
File: batavia.png (1 MB, 1492x7392) Image search: [Google]
batavia.png
1 MB, 1492x7392
Guys, I'm trying. I'm not that good yet but I'm trying damn hard.

Even completed a /pol/ novella.
>>
File: Paying_Back.jpg (105 KB, 561x576) Image search: [Google]
Paying_Back.jpg
105 KB, 561x576
>>69242302
It's as bad as the jokes. Shills will tell you it's "not that bad", but it really is that bad.

I wish I could relay all the disgusting shit that happens here on a daily basis but it's just too much to post. Healthcare sector is in its death throes, welfare system is completely crumbling (we're literally borrowing kike money up to our elbows to pay for the """""refugees""""").

I swear 70% of the people you see on the streets in parts of southern Sweden & the big cities are non-white. I live in a smallish town and easily 30% are non-white when you go outside. People simply don't wanna go outside anymore because rapefugees are prowling the streets and gypsies are all occupying train stations/bus stops and stuff in the cities.
>>
>>69242366
>The Jews
>cannot
>survive
>the
>internet
>>
>>69241019
>Pierce himself told Robert Griffin he was kind of embarrassed by The Turner Diaries as "literature." It was something he wrote quickly in the style of old movie serials, which is why nearly every chapter ends with a bang or with the heroes facing their "gravest danger."
It's still a fun book, and I still enjot the fuck out of it.
No idea why you accuse me "storm fag memes" and "never actually reading it" when I can pretty much recite the entire book from memory.

"Hunter," never liked desu, though some of the shit about evangelical preachers/rapture bunnies was hilarious.

You won't have as much fun just reading it, if you have a VPN you should listen to it while shitposting.
>>
>I've read Turner Diaries

It amazes me how guys like him were redpilled before the age of the Internet.
>>
File: 1411244431193.png (153 KB, 401x249) Image search: [Google]
1411244431193.png
153 KB, 401x249
>>69242969
see
>>69240646

Sometimes humor is the best rhetoric.
>>
>>69243071
>"Hunter," never liked desu
liked hunter better in some ways
>>
>>69242969
>>The Jews
>>cannot
>>survive
>>the
>>internet

top kek, that's actually a great tag line.
>>
>>69243322
>I can be for entertained.

Maebe muh ppl should live on and surviv and sheeit.
>>
>>69242678
Sad, really sad. Wanted to see it before it went to total shit, guess that chance is past.
And some of the censorship going on is just fucking literally "1984 " stuff, when you see people there who have VPNS and show how even the Daily Mail censors.
Sad stuff. To think, just bc of Merkel's desire to be loved (along with the US ((Jews)) creating the disaster in first place.
The Europe I loved and wanted to live in is gone. Fuck, oh well.
>>
>>69243071
>No idea why you accuse me "storm fag memes" and "never actually reading it" when I can pretty much recite the entire book from memory.

No idea why you can't check IDs and see we're not the same person.
>>
>>69222566
I wouldn't say he is a genius.
Sure, the establishment would want to downplay anything he has done, but he I've never read about him in any textbooks, unlike Shockley, who was a real genius, which even the establishment admits.
>>
>>69243626
>No idea why you can't check IDs and see we're not the same person.
>>69243626
my fault desu, clicked on wrong thread.
>>
>>69243433
>Maebe muh ppl should live on and surviv and sheeit.
I can maybe get with that
>>
>>69224201

/pol/ is good goy now, didnt you know? They advocate voting for republicans ffs
>>
File: 1399073898539.jpg (51 KB, 825x614) Image search: [Google]
1399073898539.jpg
51 KB, 825x614
>>69243124
Yeah, and the extent of his repilling was fucking insane. He knew basically everything we use the internet to find out today and more, only from observing the world around him and digging in libraries and reading books.

Many of his ADV broadcasts contain extremely detailed 'scoops' that the controlled media would never publish, like his broadcast on Bill Clinton's ties to organized crime and Jewish gangsters and the ADL. Like when some little kid shot up his school after being influenced by gangsta rap, and Bill Clinton telling the nation that they had to "stop the culture of violence", and how Bill Clinton literally the next day went to a fund raiser at the very same Kike who sold the gangsta rap to the little kid.

He compiled all of this stuff before the internet.
>>
>>69243698
>but he I've never read about him in any textbooks
Hmm...strange, the Jews don't want to promote White nationalists in the UK. Who would have guessed!
By any standard, when you've worked at Los Alamos and NASA Jet Prop lab, you are a genius. Did he win a Nobel PRize for his work in physics? No.
But to argue with me that he is "not a genius bc he's not in your text books," you're either underage or retarded.
>>
Hello everyone.

Do you recognise that your news elements have sold you out and are reporting on this?

This is a break-through msg. Pls eschew their msg and rebel. The cool kids rebel. The cool kids always rebel. OVERTHROW
>>
>>69222566
I've listened to many of his podcasts. The first one I heard was the one about Rhodesia, after I read "Once Upon A White Man".

He is a very eloquent person and he sees right through this liberal bullshit. I suggest every /pol/tard to listen to his podcasts, they're great.
>>
This is my fav Pierce vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kybN4dlBA5c

What's yours?
>>
>>69241745
Of course there are always exception in biology otherwise how could mutation and evolution are possible? Eve then all animals that you list are mostly under same genus.

However the interbreeding between two species does not occur at all or often infertile. Generally fertility of offspring is accepted definition of "species". Thus, on reasonable it correctly claims that Negroid and Caucasian are same species. True, there is possibility but highly unlikely since there is no hard evidence.

Even more fertility of offsprings basically debunks Pierce claims that negroid and Caucasian are greatly different at genetic level.
>>
>>69243913
>He compiled all of this stuff before the internet.
This. People don't realize or appreciate, he compiled all his info from people mailing him articles, books, faxes, and from watching the news 2x a day.

God, can you imagine an ADV today if he had access to the stuff we do as easily as now?

Think my fav broadcast he ever did was "There Will Be Hell To Pay" where he talked about Jews and making child porn in Moscow and threatened to compile a book on Jewish Ritual Murder and to specifically sell it in Russia.

I don't think he ever had an intention of doing it, but he knew that the big Jews at the ADL monitored his show and was trying to use his power and influence among the masses to get them to stop bc the Jews knew that, with the right message, he could literally cause violence if he wanted to bc his listeners ranged from intellectuals to Navy Seals to just sort of avg skinheads.
>>
>>69222566

Hes known only to white trash losers, is a hero to a dead counter culture that was more about punk rock and petty racism than it was about any political goal, and wrote a book that is objectively shit thats also only known because it inspire Tim McVeigh to bomb OKC

But of course edge lords unironically romaticism him because you faggots like watching youtube videos of nazi marches

neo-nazism is the gayest LARPer shit ever.
>>
>>69222566

>The Order

>white patriotism

Anon, Jesus
>>
>>69244401
your claim was that caucasians and negros are the same species BECAUSE they can produce fertile offspring

yet I have proved that seperate species can sometimes produce fertile offspring

simple logic dictates that your statement is refuted. AT LEAST ONCE, DIFFERENT SPECIES HAVE PRODUCED FERTILE OFFSPRING. therefore your claim is wrong

I thought you koreans were high IQ, yet you make me explain elementary logic several times

Only one contrary example is needed to disprove a rule

why don't you make a dipping sauce out of fermented bean paste, chilli powder, mirin, sesame oil and see if your logic still works after the dipping I just gave you. mr poo bread
>>
>>69244241
wow, we have two ethnic swedes in same thread? Haven't had that in a long time. thought we chased all away by calling them cucks.

My fav is the one on Jews and Child porn, where he says "if the Russian people ever fully realize what the jews are doing to them, they will rise up and kill every jew in russia...every jew... and they will be full justified in doing so:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJd2maYxuAs
>>
>>69242207

Neanderthal dna does not make significant difference, though. We all know even the thickness of Cornea is different to each race but at the end of the day, organs and tisses and every major parts are nearly identical and their DNA difference is insignificant.
>>
>>69244550
thanks for having an opinion bro
>>
File: nervous-merchant.png (129 KB, 354x504) Image search: [Google]
nervous-merchant.png
129 KB, 354x504
>>69244550
>Hes known only to white trash losers, is a hero to a dead counter culture that was more about punk rock and petty racism than it was about any political goal, and wrote a book that is objectively shit thats also only known because it inspire Tim McVeigh to bomb OKC
>>
>>69244945
>DNA difference is insignificant.
Human and Chimpanzee DNA is 99%+ the same.
The very fact that we have Neanderthal DNA and negroes do not proves that we have huge genetic differences.

As does the fact that there isn't a single successful black civilization on earth and that they ruined Haiti and are about to ruin South Africa.

Read the book by Hesketh Pritchard from the early 20th century about his experience of Haiti. It will really open your eyes.
>>
>>69245041
And yet here's zog to put quach on whites asserting political destination for themselves. Golde jobs mayune.
>>
>>69244917
it even says in the talmud

>To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Libbre David 37
>>
>>69244945
>muh microsoft 10n told me soae!!!!!!!!!!

>tfw all jews need to die
>>
>>69245405
>it even says in the talmud
talmud also says "sex with a girl under 2 years of age is permissible bc it is like no more than a finger in the eye."
>>
>>69245041
>>69245355

>anything I dont like is JEWISH!

And you guys wonder why you are an irrelevant laughing stock
>>
>>69244873
Yes becase it is generally accepted definition of species.

>"some seperate species can sometimes produce fertile offspring"

Overwhelming majority of species cannot interbreed nor their offsprings are fertile. It is reasonable to claim that negroid and Caucasian are same species because their offsprings can.

>Only one contrary example
Few cases do not change the whole tendency or the definition. Mutations and exception exist in biology.

It is unfortunate you resort into insult. I take that you dont have any evidence that separates two into two different speices.
>>
>>69245642
We were a laughing stock.

Now they are terrified and they should be.

:^) see you soon
>>
>>69245730
so some species can produce fertile offspring with other species? like e.g. neanderthals and humans?
>>
File: Who_are_the_Jews.jpg (103 KB, 599x549) Image search: [Google]
Who_are_the_Jews.jpg
103 KB, 599x549
>>69245642
>And you guys wonder why you are an irrelevant laughing stock
>>
>>69245346
Yet Human and Chimpanzee are not fertile to each other. That is why Neanderthal DNA is insignificant. We dont even know what does this NDNA is involed in protein synthesis which would definitely prove something.
>>
>>69245918
see
>>69241745
>>
>>69245837

>FEAR ME!

You are only making me more convinced that this whole thing is nothing but a LARPer power fantasy thing

No one is scared of some skinny fat virgin wearing some shitty SS helmet. Jerking off to youtube videos of nazi marches isnt a revolutionary act either.
>>
>>69246194
The fact that Trump is dominating the GoP today and we are a heavy influence through social media leads us to believe that they are afraid of us.

>the fed isn't scared of armed veterans and organized whites under one banner

You kikes are terrified.
>>
>>69245918
We dont know what exactly happened between Netherlands and homo sapiens, only speculation.
>>
>>69246415

>trying to ride the coat tails of Trump

Hes a strong Israel supporter though and has literally nothing in common with this neo-nazi shit, unless you buy into liberal propaganda that "TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER!"

>we are a heavy influence through social media

no you arent

youre a angry and dumb little boy who likes playing dress up as "le super scary nazi!" its a gay power fantasy role play thing.
>>
>>69235167
He's not like that though. The thing I like about Rushton is that he tries to present everything in an unbiased way, he doesn't necessarily use it to say hurtful things about niggers that the other amren fuckheads parrot
>>
>>69246477
hmmm?

then how do Whites and Asians have some of their genes? magic?
>>
Love Pierce. He was a fucking physics nerd turned white nationalist, and always called shit as it was.

Both his kids became engineers, but sadly have accepted the lie of diversity. Sad!
>>
>>69246698
>Hes a strong Israel supporter though

And yet the only candidate that has said that they should be paying us for our military support. Which is fucking groundbreaking.

>youre a angry and dumb little boy who likes playing dress up as "le super scary nazi!" its a gay power fantasy role play thing.

Keep believing it friendo. But we're all around you now. In your schools. Your workplaces. Your military. And soon to be your government.

Our efforts make the national news and we have tremendous influence on the internet. The left is losing ground here and we are gaining speed.

Keep crying chaim. Your tears feed us.
>>
>>69246733
agreed, no bias at all, and his opponent was fully biased, and not accidentally
>>
>>69224201
Or Edgar Steele. Who wrote a couple of good books, and has a lot of audio recordings that are quite good.

And fuck was Steele good. Educated, great voice, insightful. Basically /pol/ in a way since he maintained a libertarian position while criticizing Jews. Its a shame he was falsely imprisoned by the government and no one cared when he died in prison.
>>
>>69247071
>Keep believing it friendo. But we're all around you now. In your schools. Your workplaces. Your military. And soon to be your government.

you are literally stealing lines from fucking Fight Club and you actually expect anyone to not see your as fedora tipping edge lords with a power fantasy?

>Keep crying chaim. Your tears feed us.

Im not the one who plays the victim card all the time and get triggered because a black dude was on a tv show like you faggots.

you are still an irrelevant band of angry virgins role playing as "NAZI ANYNMOUS!"

And your worship Hitler despite him having nothing to do with white nationlism at all. But of course, you fucks dont know anything about him or WW2
>>
>>69232229
i'll be there. i'm the one in the red suspenders.
>>
>>69247398
>you are still an irrelevant band of angry virgins role playing as "NAZI ANYNMOUS!"
Hey Chaim...I'm worried. I think they know? What do you think?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B-X7ox8LBg
>>
>>69247398
Didn't know I was a nazi. That's new.

You argue like a woman. It's sad.

See you soon chaim.
>>
File: RockwellPhotoYoung.jpg (77 KB, 1212x1506) Image search: [Google]
RockwellPhotoYoung.jpg
77 KB, 1212x1506
I like him as much as this man.
>>
File: 1456694267963.jpg (331 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1456694267963.jpg
331 KB, 2048x1536
>>69247570
>>69247578

>FEAR US! WE DO NOT FORGIVE WE DO NOT FORGET!

And you dont argue at all because you have no arguement. You guys are irreverent LARPers with power fantasy of getting revenge on the people who bullied you in highschool
>>
>>69246936

Not genes but DNA. Yet whites and Asian are so "different". What is the significance N DNA and their involvment in protein synthesis?
>>
File: 1447330162721.png (128 KB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
1447330162721.png
128 KB, 425x481
>>69247398
>>
File: 1444917502684.jpg (84 KB, 462x411) Image search: [Google]
1444917502684.jpg
84 KB, 462x411
>>69247780
>Not genes but DNA
you wot m8?
>>
>>69224201

Or Kevin MacDonald.
>>
>>69247857

dude, EPIC meme! upvote!
>>
File: 1395808459216.gif (3 MB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1395808459216.gif
3 MB, 300x168
>>69222566
>a waste of humanity
>>
>>69246415
Hate to break it to you, but Trump isn't some 1488 gas the kikes race war white nationalist
>>
File: 1448395815395.jpg (100 KB, 785x762) Image search: [Google]
1448395815395.jpg
100 KB, 785x762
>>69248068
>>
>>69248158
Didn't know I was either.

Him being a nationalist is just fine though. Kikes fear that just as much.
>>
>>69247948
Do you ecen know difference between DNA and genes? Protein synthesis?
>>
>>69248158
he's the only one who wants to deport the 30 million illegals and secure the border, and isn't bought and payed for
>>
>>69248268
>Do you ecen know difference between DNA and genes
no, please enlighten me
>>
>>69226316
Dayum.
>>
File: naaahsee.jpg (544 KB, 1744x1708) Image search: [Google]
naaahsee.jpg
544 KB, 1744x1708
>>69248244

>being so much of a bitch that you wont even admit to being a naziboo on an anonymous image board

so much for being "le brave scary warrior FEAR US!"
>>
>>69248015
>Or Kevin MacDonald
>>69248015
Agree with you on this. I read Occidental Observer every day. Only serious site for White nationalist academics, and he has links to every interesting nationalist site.

His books are also great. I wish he were a better public speaker, bc he'd have been a true force, but I guess we take what we can get.

Once you know the works of Macdonald, Dr. Pierce's Broadcasts, and Rockwell's speeches/broadcasts, you can successfully argue with pretty much any lib-fag and win.
>>
File: 1447215765657.png (775 KB, 550x350) Image search: [Google]
1447215765657.png
775 KB, 550x350
>>69248288

But what will the establishment Republicans say about that?
>>
File: orthodox-jews-2.jpg (34 KB, 423x302) Image search: [Google]
orthodox-jews-2.jpg
34 KB, 423x302
>>69248483
>so much for being "le brave scary warrior FEAR US!
Chaim, I get afraid sometimes when I'm visiting our homeland in Israel to buy organs and White slaves.

Do you think the Goyim know?
>>
>>69222566
Funny, I've actually been listening to the Turner Diaries whilst soaring through space in EVE.
>>
File: 1447085888125.gif (53 KB, 857x902) Image search: [Google]
1447085888125.gif
53 KB, 857x902
>>69248483
>has a folder full of anti/pol/ material
>spends his days here posting it

Sad.
>>
>>69248354
Well that is not my job and you should have known before you start. How can we discuss without you knowing difference
>>
>>69248854

>anti /pol

/pol/ isnt stormfront faggot. Also, you are the one spamming nothing but le jew pictures while claiming your arnt just an irrelevant edge lord group of internet nerds.

keep bitching about the jewish reptilian illuminati while you waste your life anon
>>
>>69248654
I have a slight feeling that they won't like it

>>69248885
you can't explain it? I thought you knew
>>
>>69248809
played eve for a year or two, was king of ok, caldari missiles ftw
>>
File: 1416150796534.jpg (45 KB, 333x293) Image search: [Google]
1416150796534.jpg
45 KB, 333x293
>>69249104
>/pol/ should love jews
>said the jew
>>
File: 3513022.jpg (21 KB, 250x312) Image search: [Google]
3513022.jpg
21 KB, 250x312
>>69247626
>That look of utter conviction

Commander Rockwell was to the White Man what Marchin' Lootin' Coon is presented to the niggers as; a true unrecognised prophet.
>>
>>69249299
I can but why should I? I suppose you know this when you said "you wot m8?. It is pointless talking about out of Africa theory and insignificance of NDNA when you dont know basic knowledge.
>>
>>69249892
are you even trying m8?
>>
>>69250443
We're all on the ride, m8.
>>
>>69248158
Trump isn't the Haman strawman because nobody ever was.
In terms of sides, everything is clear.
>>
>>69249892
I hear 20 year fermented bean paste is the best

and bean ice lollies

keep the pecker up, man of no country history

eww, frozen noodle soup

>>69250632
not sure what that means
>>
>>69250985
What they mean?

I was involved w/ linder/vnn, and I can safely advise you to stay away from them.

Also, any awake person is far ahead of them w/ r /t creating a white space for themselves. Just stay away. Make your own contacts, and live your own white lives.

You never seen a VNN/VNNF.

now fuck off
>>
>>69251364
no idea what a vnn is

and I'll fuck off in my own good time

about 5 minutes
>>
File: keep me posted.jpg (41 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
keep me posted.jpg
41 KB, 360x360
>>69251522
>>
>>69251522
I don't want you to get caught up in your country's dragnet.

Fuck me, right?

b mad moar
>>
>Muh day of the rope

I'm a jew, and It's hilarious how all your pathetic little plans of a race war will never, ever come to fruition. You white nationalists live in a little bubble, a little hug-box that is very comforting. It's honestly just quite sad that some of you retards actually believe this shit. Keep on fantasizing I guess, not that you pathetic fucks will ever accomplish anything of note in your lives.
>>
>>69252694
hi, reddit.
>>
File: pure jew evil concetrated.jpg (222 KB, 1005x1024) Image search: [Google]
pure jew evil concetrated.jpg
222 KB, 1005x1024
bump
>>
>>69226316
Bump
>>
>>69252694
Nigger barks at me as I walk by to stay the hell out because this aint yo neighborhood.
It is literally my neighborhood.
Living in a bubble.
As a tiny clutch of millionaire Jews huddles in a shelter and argues vociferously about tv shows that nobody beyond their shtetl knows about.
>>
>>69252694
>I'm a jew, and It's hilarious how all your pathetic little plans of a race war will never, ever come to fruition.

Speaking from the POV of Europe where they're busy importing millions of soon to be illegals (they don't have enough to get asylum, but they don't just leave), when the economy crashes the first thing that happens is a racial divide. It's already there. Same with the US.

Look at ethnic maps for cities, it's not a happy mixture, it's fucking enclaves of segregation.

There's no integration happening.

As a jew you should know that there's been no recovery since 2008 and that there's been no real growth in the working and middle classes since 1970 (adjusted for inflation). Indeed many key markers for the economy are doing much worse than previously.

We're dumping money in to keep the big crash from happening. Interest rates are near 0 for years. QE and other tactics of just shitting taxpayer money on bad companies is ongoing.

> You white nationalists live in a little bubble,

In fact it's people refusing to see the writing on the wall living in a bubble.

Read a history book. This has all happened before, including great migrations and replacements. It doesn't end well.

The burden of proof is on you to show why it would be different now.
>>
File: thenoseknows.jpg (55 KB, 545x397) Image search: [Google]
thenoseknows.jpg
55 KB, 545x397
>>69252694
>'m a jew, and It's hilarious how all your pathetic little plans of a race war will never, ever come to fruition. You white nationalists live in a little bubble, a little hug-box that is very comforting. It's honestly just quite sad that some of you retards actually believe this shit. Keep on fantasizing I guess, not that you pathetic fucks will ever accomplish anything of note in your lives.
>>
Is /pol/ ever wrong?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish-American_organized_crime
>>
FBI plant.
Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.