[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I recently decided I wanted to settle down with my wife (both
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 13
File: us.jpg (189 KB, 599x420) Image search: [Google]
us.jpg
189 KB, 599x420
I recently decided I wanted to settle down with my wife (both white btw) and become a father.

Now... Looking to the future of Britain I realised I can't raise kids, I want 6, in this environment. I get taxed 55% for studying for years then saving lives for fuck sake. I'm in the process of submitting a petition to get approved to immigrate to the US. I'm not worried about getting approved as I'm incredibly well educated in a specific field and very wealthy too.

I do have some requirements:
- Not too cold
- Great schools
- Good gun laws (I can't miss out on that)
- Reasonable housing prices e.g 8 bed for under $2M
- Majority white

I realise /pol/ isn't the best place to come for life planning but the perspective is worth considering.
>>
What are some /pol/ approved US states? Which do you burgers think is the best?
>>
>>69221657
Michigan
>>
>>69221657
sweden, no shitskins or niggers there, I promise
kek sweden.....
>>
>>69221738
Isn't it cold as fuck there though?
>>
File: nige having a giggle.jpg (19 KB, 296x440) Image search: [Google]
nige having a giggle.jpg
19 KB, 296x440
>>69221793
Kek
>>
>>69221657

Cayman islands...that way you can be british but be on amerias doorstep?
>>
>>69221657
Michigan is a wonderfully urban place for every ethnicity to enjoy!
>>
>>69221657
Anywhere in the South. the "best" schools depends on what educational level. The best universities in the south are in Virginia, Texas, North Carolina and Georgia. But should add you have the south and the Deep South. The Deep South is more insular and rural. You'll find both in any rural areas but you'll also find progressives and well-educated transplants like yourself in other parts of the south in major cities. Depends what you're looking for. Also, in general southerners are less stuck up than northerners.
>>
>>69221657
Not too cold AND majority white? I don't think so.
>>
>>69222016
THIS
IT'S 2016!
Don't worry about the percentage of whites. As long as you avoid living in cities, you can always work in them... If you don't mind driving an hour a day
>>
File: based?.png (311 KB, 599x415) Image search: [Google]
based?.png
311 KB, 599x415
>>69222016
>>69222030
What's going on in these areas?
>>
>>69222205
Mostly federal land/rural nothingness that no one lives in.

Land there may get pricey. I suggest layering the chart of "cost of living" onto that one
>>
>>69221657
Oregon, Kentucky, Ohio, Missouri, Virginia, Florida
>>
come to Maine white boy, just get a nice jacket and snow tires. well worth it, 97% white.

Just avoid Portland and Lewiston. I literally yell at every nigger I see.
>>
>>69221657
Doese this map consider Hispanics non-white?
>>
>>69221657
New Mexico will be old Mexico soon i see.
>>
File: 1431581809550.jpg (107 KB, 500x735) Image search: [Google]
1431581809550.jpg
107 KB, 500x735
Kansas has great gun laws.

https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/kansas/

Look at each state in this website. You still have to look up city laws too, but they can't contradict state laws.

Also, stay out of Wichita.
>>
You don't need to move, you need a jew, get an accountant, they'll sort your tax out
>>
>>69221657

Certain parts of NJ are really comfy, I live in Ocean county, and my town is 97%white 2%Mexican . 2 miles from the ocean and relatively affordable.

I lived in Colorado also, if you stay out of the major cities it's basically paradise, great people and breathable air.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 597x308) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 597x308
>>69222205
Louisville Kentucky has a quite a few nice neighborhoods. Plus you get the strange derby festivities every year which is basically an entire extra holiday for the city.
>>
>>69223566
I second Maine, it's pretty nice here, there are almost no shitskins. If you look in the right places housing and cost of living can be very cheap.
>>
>>69224946
He said not too cold.
>>
>>69221657
Try the white house.
>>
>>69221713
Come to the Triangle in N.C. Schools around Raleigh - Chapel Hill are pretty good, usually not that cold, though might have a few problems with guns and minorities.
>>
>>69221738
Ohio is better fag
>>
>>69225115
Forgot to add that Carrboro is liberal hellhole.
>>
>>69221657
San Antonio, Texas [North Side]
>>
>>69221657
stand and fight you fucking coward.

Either that or fuck off to Australia and get replaced by East Asians.
>>
>>69221657
>tfw live in a dark blue county
I blame Trenton
>>
>>69221657

Didn't you know? Nordic white blood gives 50% resistance to cold.
>>
>>69221657
Depends on what you consider cold. Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, Colorado (in the mountains), Wyoming, and Utah are all good options depending on how left or right you are. The mid-West might be too cold for your taste and the schools in places like Kentucky and Tennessee below what you'd hope for.
>>
>>69221657
Ohio- Indian Hill or Walnut Hill school districts in Cincinnati, also lots of international professionals as Proctor and Gable is based there. Columbus has many many Somalians and general muslims in certain areas, be careful there. Cleiveland's suburbs are nice but that's getting northerly.

Plenty of lists of best schools in each state. Maybe look into North Carolina or Virginia, that's beautiful country.
>>
West Virginia is a shit hole, but it fits all the criteria
>>
>>69225712
Can confirm for Columbus--it's either gentrified liberals or halal Somalians. Its suburbs are pretty good (white) though

If you'd prefer slightly more rural but close to civilization I'd say Zanesville or one of Dayton's suburbs e.g. Beavercreek.
>>
Whatever you do, OP, stay away from Louisiana. It is the shittiest state in the South.

I'd recommend Texas, but houses can be pricey in good areas.
>>
>>69221657
>New Hampshire
>English influence
>Mountains, Ocean, Lakes
>Live Free or Die
>Amherst has one of the best school districts in the US
>>
>>69221657
Washington, Oregon, Virginia, Missouri fit the bill

Or maybe certain parts of Texas. You cut out some pretty great sectors of the USA with the "not too cold" requirement though
>>
>>69221738
Lmao no it's Muslim central. Upper Florida is the move
>>
>>69222423
In the Louisiana Texas part circled land is really cheap and rural. Plus it is all forests and mostly white people.
>>
>>69221657
Move to massachusetts lad. Great schools for your kids, although you will have to deal with harsh winters. T. Shitskin and cold has never been a problem for me, i find that colder environments also tend to foster more intelligent and less degenerate people. Not many nigs and spics in mass. As far as i know, and any asians and indians are fairly well educated.
>>
>>69226415
>Not many nigs and spics in mass
Have you ever been to Lowell, or Lawrence, or Worcester, or Boston?...And Fitchburg is literally Little Mexico
>>
>>69225424
Fuck off, it's lost. There will be no fight
>>
What do you think of an area called "The Woodlands" In Texas?

>>69226350
>>69226415
>>69226609
>>69226113
>>69226165
>>69226138
>>
>>69221657
Georgia may be your best friend. You can get a badass lakehouse in north GA under 2 mill easy.

http://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/house_type/96828194_zpid/6-_beds/any_days/priced_sort/35.531109,-82.64328,33.542539,-86.213837_rect/8_zm/0_mmm/
>>
>>69221657
Why not try Crimea? Warm with sea access, good schools, gun laws are shit though if you mean you need one for self defence, majority are slavs so pretty white. It would be a nice choice for you then. You can make a nice rouble, by just being a foreighner - i mean teaching english and translation.
>>
>>69224778
No do not do this. Nig central. Lexington is a much better choice
>>
>>69221657
>Reasonable housing prices e.g 8 bed for under $2M

That's pretty much only the Midwest and rural West/South
>>
>>69226781
>Texas
>Hot
>Mexicans
no.
see
>>69226138
>>
Tennessee would be a great state to raise a family I think. Asheville and Nashville are supposed to be nice places.

Some of the suburbs north of Atlanta are great too. You can live in one of the safest places in the world but still be an easy drive from a large international city with exciting things always happening.
>>
>>69226104
>Dayton
>civilization

Kek
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 259x194
Move to Naples, Florida you would fit right in with the high concentration of white people
>>
>>69221657
Really depends on how rural you'll tolerate. Nevada is great as is Utah. West Virginia and Wyoming are white as fuck, but they're pretty fucking empty, fampai.
>>
>>69227270
>West Virgini
Enjoy your hillbillies and meth
>>
>>69227333
And coal mines.
>>
>>69225734
Are there nice places in WV too? My wife and I drove through it and we really liked how green and pretty it is. Part of me wants to buy an old farm in the middle of nowhere because I socialize mostly on the internet anyway. Having a few redneck neighbors far away sounds better than a bunch of nosy SWPL's up in your grill. Do you live there anon?
>>
>>69226138
>>69226138

Not shilling for NH at all...
>based northener
>>
>>69221713
Arizona. The lake Havasu area is a quite little all white town and desperately needs more whites to offset it's low birthrate. Also London Bridge is located there.
>>
>>69227398
No obama killed the coal
>>
>>69221657
Here's your answer OP. Spokane, Washington.
>>
>>69221657
You would want to move to maine or new hampshire but both states get cold in the winter
>>
>>69227526
WV is very nice lots of woods and peace. Dont like southern or northern tip wv a whole lot but they got their nice places.
>>
>>69221657
I'm pretty sure washington and oregon have the same climate as Britain but slightly warmer

I lived on Vancouver Island and it's basically britain, It rains every day and the temperature hops between -5C and 25C, very mild

I'd imagine washington and oregon are like that but with less fir trees and more deciduous trees
>>
>>69221657
Don't ignore this, OP. Rural Pennsylvania is the answer. Look into it. When I say rural, I mean everything away from Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. It's got somewhat cold winters and was summers. Tons of guns. Texas is the only state with more NRA members. Some of the best colleges in the country are in this state, so no worries there. And it's hugely white. My town of a few thousand people had a dozen black folk at maximum. Look into PA. Nobody has said it yet, but it's promising
>>
>>69228183
>Pennsylvania
Any areas in particular?
>>
>>69227899
this is true, but the state democrats have fucked our labor markets. If you move the pnw it isn't for work
>>
>>69228284
Northeast is where I'm from. Check places around there. Jim Thorpe is a gorgeous and historic little town in the mountains. Might as well look into that and other places in the northeast. As a whole, it's very heavily wooded so you only really have white people.
>>
>>69221657
>- Great schools
You are going to need to homeschool
>>
>>69227526
I live in the tip of Maryland right next to the WV border. It's a nice place, don't get me wrong, the woods are amazing and the civilized parts are good, it's just overall its a bad place because of the roads and people
>>
>>69221657
Temperature is inversely proportional to Whiteness.
>>
File: image.png (246 KB, 2000x1053) Image search: [Google]
image.png
246 KB, 2000x1053
>>69221657
I'd look at western Kentucky as probably the best place, but might be too southern for retards.

Indiana is also pretty white without the crazy.
>>
>>69227865
Yeah, we visited Weston, so kinda middle of the state I guess. My only worry would be finding a job. Do you think the economy is considerably worse than SW PA? I'm in HVAC. I wonder if the cost of living is cheaper than PA too.
>>
>>69221657
>I do have some requirements:
>- Not too cold
>- Great schools
>- Good gun laws (I can't miss out on that)
>- Reasonable housing prices e.g 8 bed for under $2M
>- Majority white

I'm in Ottawa County. 90+% white, great schools, beautiful beaches and Summer, very Christian and conservative, not too expensive, open carry is legal, concealed carry w/permit. But it gets damned cold in the winter. Worth it IMO.
>>
>>69229284
Sorry that's Ottawa County in MICHIGAN. That's important.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottawa_County,_Michigan
>>
Where would an engineer with a PhD and years of experience in R&D go to, if he wanted to leave to the US? I'm white as white gets, btw.
>>
>>69229483
I have to recommend West Michigan to you too. There's a high demand for engineers here since Michigan still has a large manufacturing sector, but people don't come to Michigan. Very white, very conservative, very Christian. People will love that you're foreign and yet still white.
>>
>>69229756

Jeez, that sound like a dream. The problem is, our economy is so shit, it's hard for me to save up even for an airplane ticket for an interview, let alone the move :/

From what I've seen, I could easily fetch 10x the salary I do here. Well, I could do that even in Europe, but this continent has simply lost all nationality and I like nationality, it gives me a sense of order, even if I'd have to embrace foreign one.
>>
the south west is hevily spic, and already majority spic in lower ages, same for the southeast with niggers

there will probably be a civil war at some time, if so, the north will be safer, apart from major cities with a lot of shitskins
>>
>>69229090
Economy is this area (Weston/North Cent WV) is based a lot on Nat Gas now so getting into that would be best. HVAC would carry for jobs in that field.
>>
>>69221657
The Pacific Northwest. Gun laws won't be the best but whatever.
>>
>>69221657
Northwest Montana
>>
>>69230041

Holy shit...I just checked for jobs in Michigan in my field of expertise, it's even better than I expected. Loads of job offerings just on this one site for my expertise and I'd make more in a few years than I'll make in my entire life here.

I was seriously born in the wrong part of the world.
>>
>>69230605
save up and move then
>>
>>69221657
Cold keeps the color out.
White people belong in cold areas.
>>
>>69230605
Come to America my Slavic friend! I'm sure you will not regret your decision
>>
>>69221657
Look into these places:

Mount Pleasant, SC
Chapin, SC
Fort Mill, SC

Kennessaw Mountain, GA
Kell, GA

Franklin, TN (maybe a bit pricey)
Brentwood, TN (most likely too pricey)

Tulsa, OK

Allen, TX
Southlake, TX
The Woodlands, TX
Katy, TX
Saginaw, TX
San Antionio, TX (certain areas)

These are all I could think of off the top of my head. I do a lot of travelling, and know a lot of people from all over so I hear about whether or not the area was ok to grow up in.
>>
I work as an economist and deal with demographic data often. I'll add some suggestions to the (some) good advice here.

1) This is a simple optimization problem, you need to put more context behind the importance of each your criteria.

2) Don't judge off that non-white map, more diverse cities tend to be more racially segregated so you can choose a certain neighborhood without losing out on good opportunities. Desirable metro hubs will be diverse. I'm not selling you multiculturalism but you're really losing out if you make it a non-negotiable criteria.

3) What's your gun desirability? Coming from UK the /pol/ trope of "Commiefornia" is stupid, the right part of San Diego would be perfect for raising a family. Look into La Jolla, excellent education and less taxes than UK.

3) If you think CA guns laws are too onerous, look into the Texas Triangle. I personally love Dallas, but race isn't a big deal for me. Research Triangle in NC is heavily STEM and have good chunks of Indian and Chinese populations but if it's not a deal breaker, cool place.

4) Portland, and non-Seattle parts of Washington are pretty white, but pretty rainy.

Good luck Britbro! My family immigrated here 20 years ago and love it here, wishing yours the same.

-Friendly neighborhood Pajeet
>>
>>69221657
Go to detroit i hear they have a very good education system and few minorities
>>
>>69221657

Paradise valley, az.
>>
>>69230843

I'm looking at about $100k annual if I made the move. Are salaries on job openings base negotiation or fixed? In Europe, nobody writes salaries in job openings for example, while in the US practically everyone does.

Also, is roughly $100k annually a lot in Michigan, borderline on survival, ...? Surely you can't have so much higher standard, or? What's the catch?
>>
>>69231313
$100k is pretty good anywhere you live in the US.
>>
Nobody has said this yet.

Sacramento California. Especially the foothills area around Folsom lake.
>>
>>69231431

What does pretty good mean to you? Would I be able to afford a mortgage on a small apartment (about 600 sq feet) and maybe a car worth about $10k without starving while doing so?
>>
>>69221657
I would personally recommend Indiana, the winters can be extreme in the north around Lake Michigan but the south isn't very bad. Outside of major cities you're looking at a primarily white population. It's a red state that absolutely loves guns. Has a relatively low cost of living, and a cheap housing market. Not sure about the schools in Southern Indiana but I personally went to a four star school in Northern Indiana. I loved the students and faculty there.
>>
>>69231763
If you're making $100k/yr (at least in my experience) you'd be able to afford a decent home, more than an apartment, and a somewhat recent car.
>>
>>69221657
Massachusetts.
>>
>>69221657
>I do have some requirements:
>- Not too cold
>- Great schools
>- Good gun laws (I can't miss out on that)
>- Reasonable housing prices e.g 8 bed for under $2M
>- Majority white

New Hampshire or Vermont would be pretty much ideal for you.
>>
Kentucky is majority white but there are lots of dindus in Louisville and Lexington and I've been seeing more and more mudslimes in Lexington now. Stay away from southern Kentucky as it is very poor with low education.

You can find a lot of good 99-100% white middle-upper class communities in the northeast. Gun laws are some of the best in the country. We get cold and snowy winters but spring-fall is pretty comfy.
>>
>>69231874
This, Indiana is good. Schools around the Indianapolis area are good for your kids, and its a nice, white place.

I recommend Carmel or Avon
>>
>>69231923

this also but if he wants more lax gun laws than VT/NH is the way to go as they are basically a rural version of MA
>>
>>69231192
>trope
oh dear, a fucking flaming homosexual faggot appears
>>
>>69230254
Thanks dude, is WV being dragged down by just a couple of bad areas or is it bad overall? Your state flag is super badass btw
>>
From WV and family from wv. If you don't live in a gated community it is a complete shithole. Their department of transportation is dogshit. It's known to have power outrages for extended periods of time, and I have yet to hear of good schooling there, and a lot of my family are teachers there.
>>
File: AngloshpereFamily.jpg (118 KB, 502x679) Image search: [Google]
AngloshpereFamily.jpg
118 KB, 502x679
>>69221657
Come to Pennsylvania...outside of Philly & Pittsburgh, the whole state is like alabama with all 4 seasons instead of just hot & fuckin' hot like the south. We keep our 'diversity' contained to the cities so the civilized people can enjoy the rest of the state without roving shit-flinging monkeys.
>>
all the places in the USA that are exclusively white are freezing cold, you probably should just accept the fact that there are minorities here in America and you probably won't be able to escape them if you live somewhere habitable.

Arizona or Florida are probably your best options but if you're serious you probably should do more independent research rather than asking /pol/
>>
>>69226269
I'll second this, very peaceful land everywhere.
>>
>>69231970
Go to Ashland or Russell. Perfect white utopia.

Also Pikeville if you want smallest place possible.
>>
>>69221657

Kentucky?
Florida is okay, but there are a lot of Cubans (Pretty bro-tier tbqh familia) and niggers in some places like Tampa, Orlando, Fort Pierce, and Hialeah.

The schools also aren't amazing, but passable. If you can afford that house, by all means go Private school.

Ocala might be what you're looking for. It's very "country", so you can get small livestock or horses if you'd like, and there is cheaper land. I've seen a few nice houses there.
>>
>>69221837
Yes. Go to Arizona or Texas
>>
File: FightingAmish.jpg (74 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
FightingAmish.jpg
74 KB, 640x640
>>69228183
>>he speaks the truth, Pennsltucky is god's own country....that's why it is filled with amish
>>
>>69232086
>flaming homosexual

oh so he's british
>>
>>69228804
This.

The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania meets all of your requirements, and there are alot of choices for location. I live in the Lehigh Valley, on the eastern side of the state, and it's beautiful.

You can't beat the gun laws here, land can be very cheap depending on how rural you want to go, and there's alot of history here. Weather isn't bad, either.

Like the other guy said, just don't move near the 2 state run city-zoos of Philadelphia and Pittsburg. Aside from those two areas, the rest of the Commonwealth is red.
>>
>>69232086

Thanks for the helpful feedback, you've really changed my view!
>>
>>69221657
If your looking for a serious answer: anywhere in the Midwest is your best bet, of course like all places there is shit holes but you can find some great places. I lived outside columbus ohio for 20 years and really enjoyed it, moved to the south after and realized the weather wasn't worth all the other negatives. Came back to the Midwest and am in Michigan now, but would put Ohio high on my list of good places to settle here.
>>
>>69232598
I have to award you some points, very clever

3/10
>>
>>69221657
Kentucky
>>
>>69232551
Not Arizona, unless he wants to live in the sweaty butthole of America.
>>
>>69221657
TEXAS!!! Dallas or Houston.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 324x165) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 324x165
>>69232354
That's disappointing, it's so beautiful there.
>>
>>69232089
Economy wise coal is tanking so the whole state is suffering. Except a lot of boom in nat gas. Area wise just avoid southern wv near charleston and north around wheeling is crap too. Personally I enjoy this state a lot. Dont wanna live in MD again. Also WV is getting Constitutional Carry in June
>>
>>69232672
prehaps if you were uncucked like the Irish

you socialism wouldn't drift into the rest of Europe causing a pandemic of cucking
>>
>>69224288
>look up manhattan KS
>>
>>69232637
any time bro
>>
>>69232842
what's that gommie?

http://www.libertyzone.com/Communist-Manifesto-Planks.html
>>
File: 1233431434141.png (122 KB, 580x390) Image search: [Google]
1233431434141.png
122 KB, 580x390
>>69221657
>not too cold
>majority white
The cold is what keeps them away.
>>
>>69226781
I live five minutes from there. The woodlands is more expensive so no shitskins. Yet. Majority are rich white folk. But from what I remember is the gun laws aren't that great. Look 30 mins north in the Conroe area
>>
>>69233124
coming from a socialist utopia

must be nice when the slimes move in
>>
>>69221657
UT, tbqh, smdhrn, family. As long as you don't move to SLC, it meets all your requirements.
>>
Come to Minnesota not cold here at all
>>
>>69233471
save yourselves bro
>>
>>69231763
If you're making 100k you're gonna be more than fine.
>>
>>69231763
A 2 bedroom 1 bath house about 1500sq ft with attached garage and 1/2 acre of land sold for 3,400 dollars in my neighborhood.
>>
>>69231658

He said good gun laws. Cali is commie tier shit.
>>
>>69231763

As long as you're not in new york city, san fagsisco and parts of LA, 100k is comfy as fuck.
>>
>>69233675

Fine to me is 1 vacation per year for 1 week, lower middle class car (let's say for about 10k) and my own roof over the head. I honestly have no idea what 100k means in Michigan, would this be doable?

>>69233832

3400 per month? How many months?
>>
Get a nice little farm outside lexington, ky, it has everything you're looking for and if you send your kids to a private school like Sayre or Lexington catholic the academics are on par with anything else in the country.
>>
File: connecticut.gif (169 KB, 1412x1060) Image search: [Google]
connecticut.gif
169 KB, 1412x1060
>>69221657
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2362x3000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2362x3000
Just make sure you vote for trump and stay comfy in the best nation in earth
>>
>>69233469
*correction. In the woodlands, like everywhere else in Texas, you can own any gun really. It's just in a lot of places, you can't fire on your own property. You have to go to a gun range. You can have guns for home defense of course.
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.