[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they both not equally racist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1459249931238.jpg (58 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459249931238.jpg
58 KB, 540x960
Are they both not equally racist?
>>
>>69220035
Nah, the confederate flag is not racist at all, black history month is however.

Pic related, it is insane that people living in my third world shithole of a country have the freedom to keep their flag while niggers burn them down and destroy cemiteries of long dead war heroes in "the land of the free".
>>
^^ This guy gets it
>>
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the Dixie flag? Isn't it supposed to be a representation of the American South in general and not necessarily of the Confederacy?
>>
>>69220614
The globalists see all people equally in terms of their skin color only. Our only uses are giving them money and fighting each other when they decide that's what they want. They don't care about Jews either.

Check this thread currently being slid to oblivion. >>69200993
Save those 3 images.
>>
>>69220862
>They don't care about Jews either.
Silly burguer, they ARE the jews, just google the name Rothchild, that single family owns more than 99% of the world's resources!
>>
>>69220035
>comparison of an armed insurrection against the United States against black history month

i wish this was b8
/pol/ is the new /b/
>>
>>69221461
You're right, blacks have no important history, but the civil war is the most influential thing to occur in the U.S. since the revolution
>>
>>69220683
You're incorrect. It's an adaptation of the Tennessee/Virginia battle flag that has been used for multiple purposes throughout American history post civil war. Most notably it has been used by: Dixiecrats, Klansmen and other white supremacist groups, and Southerners who see it as a representation of their history and who are proud of the valor with which their ancestors fought in the civil war, both for the cause of states rights and for the more overarching cause of fighting what you believe to be tyranny, even though you may not agree with the message they were fighting for (my parents saw confederate flags flown when the Berlin wall was torn down for this reason).

I hail from the third group, though I don't hang one because I respect that the first two groups are a large part of American culture and because I can just hang my very southern fraternity's flag as a symbol of the south instead, without setting myself against those who my ancestors enslaved.

I'd imagine if this thread doesn't immediately die, someone will respond with "hurr but fuck blacks am i right they should be enslaved". Sorry, you're not a true southerner if you believe that.
>>
>>69222885
Cheers for the correction and good post
>>
>>69222885
Am I a true southerner if I believe they should all be sent back to Africa?
>>
File: images (38).jpg (25 KB, 543x271) Image search: [Google]
images (38).jpg
25 KB, 543x271
>>69220035
The South shall rise again!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.