[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I slowly but surely redpill my bernie bot college friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: 1.618.jpg (36 KB, 576x368) Image search: [Google]
1.618.jpg
36 KB, 576x368
How do I slowly but surely redpill my bernie bot college friends into coming over to the Don? It happened for me but I'm fairly more open minded compared to my liberal friends. What's a good starting topic?
>>
>Open minded
I don't think this means what you think it means. In your case, what you really meant was that you are "fairly more impressionable" compared to your liberal friends. Not "open minded."
>>
>>69219715
Redpill them on how niggers are innately inferior first and once they realize the truth about race that will be a gateway to donald
>>
>>69219715
As them if they think political correctness has become a problem in society or on college campuses. Trump seems to be able and willing to shake things up in that department, etc. He's also high energy.
>>
>>69219773
Eh I wouldn't say so. If I was so impressionable I would have hated the Don months ago when they all started sharing videos against him and still would
>>
>>69219884
>>69219858
Wow such convincing arguments.. Not.

>He's also high energy.
I thought /pol/ was being ironic when they said this shit as if they thought it was something that appeals to them in a Presidential candidate. Sadly, it appears you fools are just that stupid.

>Trump seems to be able and willing to shake things up in that department
And Trump is going to do what, exactly, about political correctness on college campuses? Absolutely fucking nothing, that's what.
>>
>>69219971
>Videos against him
Oh, you mean when they showed you legitimate criticisms of the man you blocked them out? That's not open minded, pal. That is very much close minded.

You are impressionable because you listen to him say what he knows you, specifically, want to hear, and then you believe it. You don't view his statements critically or think critically. I bet you think he's going to make america great, don't you?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwXPlX_lm30

Show him these
>>
>>69219715
Asking for advice on how redpill is fundamentally sloppy.

If you can't prove something using reason why are you so certain your position is correct?
>>
If they like memes, donald "memepres" trump will be an easy sell
>>
>>69219715
Show them Donald's wife. No further persuasion needed then.
>>
>>69220144

>legitimate criticism

Except it never is. Hot opinions and dank drumpf memes.
>>
>>69220144
Not quite that either, although I see what you're saying. I didn't block it out or anything, I just was curious on how the media was displaying him so harshly, so I did a little bit more research on it. Who are you voting for?
>>
>>69219773
>>69220051
>>69220144
SHILL
H
I
L
L
>>
>>69220172
>If you can't prove something using reason why are you so certain your position is correct?

Just wanted to see how you guys would go about doing it. Nothing wrong with a little advice. I'd take it with a grain of salt.
>>
>>69220144
>legitimate criticisms
Screaming racist and sexist dont really count as criticisms, as much as the SJWs and liberals may want it to.
>>
>>69220383
If you can prove it to yourself you can teach it to another person. There is no reason to ever have to ask the sort of question you asked in the OP.
>>
>>69220383
I just wait for the topic to be brought up in conversation and then drop in saying that people shouldn't take everything at face value with what the media says about Trump.
>>
>>69220266
There is so much legitimate criticism out there regarding Trump that it's a wonder anyone even supports him. Listen to his speeches, watch the debates. The stupidity that comes out of his mouth speaks for itself. The way he actively encourages his supporters to commit acts of violence speaks for itself. The man is a joke.

>>69220275
The media didn't have to display him harshly at all. Literally all you have to do is find any clip - ANY CLIP - of the crap that comes out of his mouth and play it back. Intelligent people will see him for the buffoon he is and be turned off from it. There is no intentional framing necessary, the man speaks for himself.
>>
>>69219773
>>69220051
>>69220144

Not surprised to see Reddit shills here so early in the morning
>>
>>69220466
Well said. Thank you based Israel
>>
>>69220503
>There is so much legitimate criticism out there regarding Trump that it's a wonder anyone even supports him. Listen to his speeches, watch the debates. The stupidity that comes out of his mouth speaks for itself.
>doesnt actually post any criticisms without just saying "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" like its gospel

>he way he actively encourages his supporters to commit acts of violence speaks for itself
Like when exactly? And you're saying that Herniebots and Shills for Shillary dont do that? The politicians themselves dont, but the supporters who do that sort of thing certainly aren't disavowed.

>The media didn't have to display him harshly at all. Literally all you have to do is find any clip - ANY CLIP - of the crap that comes out of his mouth and play it back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FJ6WYtLgbo
Give me a specific example, I see a LOT of sense coming from Trump, especially in comparison to "White people will never be poor" Sanders and "Women are the most oppressed class in the world" Hillary.

>Intelligent people will see him for the buffoon he is and be turned off from it. There is no intentional framing necessary, the man speaks for himself.
Examples, and saying "Intelligent people" is a weasel word/phrase to try and shame people who are on the fence by shutting down conversation.
>>
>>69220503
>legitimate criticism

Says hot opinion man spouting the intelligence may may.
>>
>>69219715
Explain he is the only candidate (aside from Bernie, who sadly is not in any position to get it done) who actually cares about the conditions of the working class and people in vulnerable economic situations, such as students. He may not be making a big fuss about "muh students", "muh minorities", etc, but they're the ones who'll benefit from him. Any of your friends doing stem? Point out the two stem graduates for every entry level job and the H1B visa clusterfuck and how he'd make sure they can get a job and aren't crowded out by poo in loos. Blacks can't get jobs if illegal immigrants come in and do it for nothing. Wages and working conditions don't improve if the pressure that drives improvement is hamstrung by people coming in and working for no pay under shit conditions.

Also, make them confront the bullshit of the "are you kidding me" people.
>>
>>69220172
Because that's how people work:
>OP:...and that's why Don is right libtards
>LT: Oh you're so right, I'm pro Don now.

Do you talk to people, see how the species behaves?
>>
>>69219715
You don't have to, you idiot. They'd never vote for Shillary anyways.

Keep in mind though that the Clintons already purchased the 2016 election so whatever you say or vote they're gonna win.

My proof you say? I'm saying the same thing all over the webs and every comment I make to that effect gets quietly deleted. The only place you can claim such a thing is on 4chan because it's not considered serious business
>>
Start with some of the foreign relations policy he's said, like less troops in the Middle East, questioning our role in NATO, too many military bases in southeast Asia, to name a few. Berniebros like not having war.
>>
>>69219715
Wait till its Hillary vs Trump it will be mu h more easily done
>>
File: sweden down fall.jpg (89 KB, 600x349) Image search: [Google]
sweden down fall.jpg
89 KB, 600x349
>>69219715
Rape statistics in sweden and muslims hang gays.

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
>>
>>69222386
That's very flimsy proof
Clever
>>
most college students do not understand basic economics. milton friedman videos explain things alright. start with that.
This might not make them trump supporters, but it will make them support dems less.
>>
File: 1458127857511.jpg (384 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1458127857511.jpg
384 KB, 1000x1000
>>69222386
People post that all over everywhere, and no one else gets deleted. I do agree shillary has put money into this though. If there's someone clever enough to outjew the jews, it's the Donald.
>>
>>69222600

New Zealand?! That high?! Literally have heard nothing about it wtf is happening
>>
>>69222905
How do you not know what's happening in Australia Jr.?
>>
>>69219715
Show them how much tax he will charge them
>>
Just wait until he loses the nomination.
>>
>>69219715
https://youtu.be/JjyxZ7HO7aY
If they have a problem after seeing
this they are legitimately ignorant
>>
File: 2792780723.jpg (159 KB, 630x629) Image search: [Google]
2792780723.jpg
159 KB, 630x629
Discuss politics in a narrative voice instead of an activist one. Talk about his views and policies in a neutral manner "this is the reasoning". People, and especially liberals (there is research to back this up) have an extremely weak grasp of the case the opponent is making. So make it without advocating it.

By doing this you make them realize there is a case to be made against being a cucklib, this will slowly but surely dismantle the tribal identification with liberalism. Going maximum sperg on them will only strengthen their tribalness.
>>
you should convert them to Clinton instead, and then..
then you should leave them at Clinton because she's the best? duh?
>>
>>69222779
That's a really good album, 2pac was very red pilled
>>
>>69219715
Shill against Hillary. Make them think that Hillary is the ultimate evil that the Elite wants as a president.
Make them think that its all a farce, the entire election.
Make them think that the Elite sent out 3 people to choose from and make the obvious one be the winner, like last time you had the first nigger for the president, now you have the first woman president.
Make them believe that bernie was just a distraction for them, the liberal and modern, to choose and get disappointed but start hating Trump in the process so that they vote for Hilary from spite.
Make them believe that they were played with because they are naive and predictable since they are educated to be spineless faggots that go around looking for things to get offended by.
Make them believe that Trump is a lunatic that will crash the will of the Elite and that he will do it for the sake of Amerika. Defend Trump by asking to quote him when they say he raycicst n shieeeet. Its like you have 2 enemies and one of them is defeated but has large numbers, so you reach out to him, and ask him to stand by your side while defeating the last one who is the bigger evil.
>>
You have to do it slowly and according to the situation they are talking about. If they are political, even if they are currently only getting info from their hugboxes, they will still be curious if you act like a "rational" person in their minds and don't go all in. You have to pretend to be on their side to even get them to listen. For example, when something comes up that is completely ridiculous, instead of spazzing out take an approach where you say, "huh, that makes sense. But I always thought about it in this way a little because of [insert reasoning here]. At first, only participate with softly dissenting opinions that you know are objectively right and can be directly observed through facts, statistics, etc. You have to be soft, or they will put up a wall. Withdraw when you have to and it gets heated, even if you're right, because when emotions get involved people close up. They will eventually discover truths on their own.
>>
>>69222905
I think they consider sheep to be people.
>>
>>69219715
Tell them if Trump doesn't get nominated you'll vote for Bernie because they're so similar and anti-establishment. The media and the global elite hate both of them equally. Worked on 3 berniebots I know.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.