[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Reddit ruin everything? https://www.reddit.com/co
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: CUCKS_AA_5454_Black.jpg (143 KB, 705x846) Image search: [Google]
CUCKS_AA_5454_Black.jpg
143 KB, 705x846
Why does Reddit ruin everything?

https://www.reddit.com/comments/49luqg/general_trump_tshirts_there_are_so_many/
http://www.cameronleeworldwide.com/collections/featured/products/aids-skrillex-carl-the-cuck-mens
>>
>>69219439
Well, it was fun whilst it lasted.
>>
It is your own fault for going there and setting up your Trump headquarters.
>>
>>69219560
this desu.
>>
>>69219560
Yeah...

I was doing this weird psy-ops posting about a year ago telling /pol/ to infiltrate reddit and take over the narrative. Now that we've taken over reddit and Trump's going to the white house... I'm just very proud of you all.

Mootus Vult.
He was cucked for your sins
>>
>>69219439

Downvote this shit. None of this money goes to Donald and it's fucked
>>
>>69219780
Wow - actual delusions of grandeur. I always thought that wasn't real.
>>
>>69219439
I don't mind them using our stupid memes that aren't really worth shit, what I hate is that they mainstream everything and capitalize on it.
>>
>>69219439
I approve everything that causes leftists and liberals a bad night sleep.

Including Fascism and Capitalism.
>>
File: (1).jpg (13 KB, 203x249) Image search: [Google]
(1).jpg
13 KB, 203x249
You did it to yourself, you're being manipulated and you refuse to see it, blinded by the illusion of doing something great (like tay), actually caring (like this papaw thing) or being part of a movement that accomplish something (AIDS skrillex, meme magic that's just pareidolia etc). But in reality you're doing jack shit, just blindly following whatever is thrown at you, like the people you despise so much follow whatever trendy shit the msm is throwing at them.
I'm disappointed.
>>
>>69219439
Cringing so fucking hard right now
>>
File: typical trump supporter.jpg (232 KB, 908x1090) Image search: [Google]
typical trump supporter.jpg
232 KB, 908x1090
How does this make you feel anon?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.