[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sweden is just a testing ground for Jewish racemixing theory.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 485x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 485x303
Sweden is just a testing ground for Jewish racemixing theory.
>>
File: 1457528285432.png (426 KB, 708x738) Image search: [Google]
1457528285432.png
426 KB, 708x738
>>69216778
yes i know our country is just a beta playground for racemixing and other stuff by Illumnati
>>
>>69216778
You know those leftist hippy faggots from the 60's and early 70's?

In Sweden they didnt smoke themselves to death, they came into power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Q1XVsfY4eU0
>>
>>69217166
So you were cucked half a century ago
>>
>>69217226
The seeds of cuck was planted half a century ago, yes.
>>
>>69216778
I love this, experinenting with humans.
It's the only thing we usually back off from, because muh morals.
But it's very exciting, I really wanna see if mixed breeds are always statistically dumber and easier to control.
It would be hillarious, because actual humans would be the master races by 2040 or 50, controlled only by Jews.
>>
It's a commonly echoed opinion, but what is the proof for this? Besides jews in media and yada yada.

It just feels to me like Sweden is a perfect shitstorm, caught in a mass psychosis. Of course there are interests at play, but I don't believe you can orchestrate something of that scale.
>>
>>69218053
They say its jews. Yet all our sjws spew nothing but hate towards Israel. Our government officially supports palestine and our state/commercial media takes palestines side in every article. Also, the jews that live here cant even walk on the street anymore without getting raped by antisemite muslims.

But yet, this is all part of the jewish plan somehow.
>>
>>69218288
The perfect ruse.
>>
>>69216778
Race mixing isn't even a thing in Sweden, we have the "worst" integration in the EU for a reason
>>
>>69217835

>The german said, as phase two rolls right through his borders.
>>
>>69218288
That's bullshit. Jews in Stockholm (where most of the jews in Sweden live) live in muslim-free areas and never encounter muslims. Ethnic Swedes are the ones suffer most from muslim immigration and we don't have another country to go which jews have (Israel)

Of all our 4 big newspapers only 1 is pro-Palestine (Aftonbladet) The other is pro-Israel even if they aren't open with it. Then you have 5/8 parties in the parliament which are pro-Israel.

I don't care about the Middle-East but Sweden as a anti-Israel country is just a meme.
>>
>>69220885
speaking of stockholm, what about stockholm syndrome? /pol/ knows psychology is just a kike scam to medicate the goys so they can be even easier to control... but stockholm syndrome is one of the few disorders that's real. and it seems the entire country of sweden has stockholm syndrome.

but what exactly is it?
>>
>>69222705
It basically amounts to learning to love sucking dick
>>
>>69222705
Psychology is a legitimate science.
PsychIATRY is a flawed treatment system that gets people buying drugs and works sometimes.

Stockholm syndrome is when you empathise with your torturer or whatever.
>>
File: 1459248842290.jpg (65 KB, 737x626) Image search: [Google]
1459248842290.jpg
65 KB, 737x626
Jag orkar inte mer....
>>
>>69216871
Why don't you leave senpai
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.