[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you have anything against black women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
do you have anything against black women?
>>
Yes. They're violent, bitchy and generally criminals. Your photo of a mixed-race supermodel doesn't change this.
>>
>>69216093
I've never met any black women except a Nigerian exchange student who was really tall, cute, and kawaii as fuck. I don't know why but black women make my dick so fucking hard, they cant be as bad as you americucks say they are.
>>
The ones I meet in Glasgow are all pretty white washed.
They love white men, so dont seem to chimp out as much.
>>
>>69216016
Not even niggers can stand black women,need i say anything else?
>>
ooga booga
>>
>>69216016
I don't like angry loud people, so 8 out of 10 are on my avoid list.
>>
>>69216016
>>69216328
Oh look, it's an aussieposter.
>>
Yes they are rude, noisy and ugly.
>>
>>69216016
A lot of them are scum.
And yet muh dick likes dark women.
>>
>>69216016
yes, they are niggers in my country.
>>
>>69216093
Can you post some statistics to back this up. Just criminal part really. I already know the violent and bitchy part is you just reciting shit you read on the net, since you've never interacted with a black women in your life.
>>
>>69216328
They're not, those amerifags are ignorant fucks who got cucked by hick parents
>>
>>69216016
I have nothing against black women except my penis.
>>
>>69216016
they'e simply not as good as me. not only are they women, but they're niggers too.

THE WHITE MAN IS SUPERIOR

I WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN SHITSKINS AND WHORES
>>
I don't think they are attractive in a majority of cases, and I'm not a huge fan of niggers in general, but I don't have anything against them.
>>
>>69222695
they're inferior to the white man
>>
>>69222987
All women are inferior to men.
>>
>>69223052
absolutely. we're so much better than them.

we quite frankly the master race and inherently superior to women and nonwhites
>>
>>69216016
poop color skin and monkey heads no reaction from my dick
>>
>>69223307
if you met them in real life you'd find out that they actually smell like literal shit too.

they stink much worse than the white man
>>
>>69216328
worldstarhiphop.com
>>
File: 435092.jpg (79 KB, 696x800) Image search: [Google]
435092.jpg
79 KB, 696x800
>>69216016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX_NPVZ7naY&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>69216016

I dislike the fact they are black. I also don't like they being women.
>>
>>69216016
No, but I don't think they should be found outside of African nature or the occasional zoo.
>>
>>69223052
I can think of a few women superior to braindead conservative pieces of shit like you
>>
>>69216016

>they think they look good
>>
>>69216016

If they behave themselves and work or study, no, not really.
>>
>>69216016
only in White countries
>>
I worked for a sheboon and as far as bosses go, she was the absolute worst.

I really think that sociopathy and Narcissistic Personality Disorder is more common in blacks. This ugly excuse for a woman had no conscience or empathy whatsoever. If you looked in her eyes, there was no soul there.

She hated white women most, and got off on mistreating her white female employees, usually insulting them and bullying them for things that had nothing to do with the job. She let the black people do nothing and made the white people work twice as hard to do all of the work that was supposed to be theirs.

Whenever a white person, especially a woman, started to shine or look like an exceptional worker, she'd sabotage their shit. Every time.

Even though she's been investigated before, she'll never be fired because she's the only black manager and she would not hesitate to pull the race card.

If you think black women are awful in general, try working for one with a chip on her shoulder and on a power trip, who is eager to make whitey pay and be the slave driver herself.

I'm racist because of this woman. I was a bright-eyed naive little liberal before I had to interact with niggers on a consistent basis. I wish the stereotypes weren't true, but this sorry excuse for a subhuman and her little ape pack proved me wrong.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.