[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Biggest cuck in Australia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: 2451566_orig.jpg (52 KB, 520x640) Image search: [Google]
2451566_orig.jpg
52 KB, 520x640
To my fellow Aussies,

What a total KEK this guy is. To marry his wife she forced him to convert to Judaism and now he thinks he's a real Jew! He will always be goyim.

He's supposed to be a comedian but I've never heard him say anything funny in my life. The closest thing to something being funny he has said is that 99% of Muslims are peaceful, progressive people.
>>
>>69215924
>politics board

Why is this place so shit these days?
>>
>>69215924

The project is literally just wall to wall leftist memes.

I loved so hard when waleed Aly stays silent whenever gay marriage comes up
>>
>>69216207

Loled *

Just autocorrect my post senpai
>>
>>69215924
if they had kept him on the project to bend over and take it up the ass from waleed ali every night, it would be less cucky than the shit they do now desu
>>
>>69215972
>browsing /pol/ beyond September 2014
>>
>>69215972
>/pol/
>Politics

Lol. Nah.

>>69215924
What's new?
>>
File: 1449097826292.jpg (46 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
1449097826292.jpg
46 KB, 600x848
>>69215924
"converting" to Judaism is a misnomer, as Jews are the "chosen people" - http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Jews-As-God~s-Chosen-People - and one cannot usurp "God's" delegation of privilege

only gormless goys would follow such a lord of illusion, 'thinking' they're been beamed up with their khazar masters once king solomon descends on the dome of the cock
>>
>>69216207
kek, my favourite is when carrie is moved to tears about every fucking story

also when that based nig was on and held his own against their nonstop shilling and emotional bullshit tactics

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-project/extra/season-7/obama-s-gun-control
>>
>>69216418
Which was why I said he will always be a goyim. He "converted" to be with a fat Jew what a cuck.
>>
>>69216620

beautiful
>>
At least she's ugly
>>
>>69216665
the irony is, the straw that broke his donkey back which resulted in him leaving brain dead TV for the ABC, was being cut off in an interview with his hero, Clive James

so, cokewold of the jude or otherwise, he at least has the inkling of someone with a functioning brain... even if a dopamine-addled one
>>
>>69217018
jew?... looks hispanic
>>
>>69217018

He is the definition of numale
>>
>>69215924
i used to fuck the woman hes married too back in school

she used to be hot
>>
>>69217018
>strong
>pure
>true
is it this easy for jews to cuck whites now?
just write their ideals on a shirt to consol them as you encourage them to be the opposite?
or is this ebin irony that he is aware of?
>>
>>69215924
We've devolved so far from the days of Fast Forward and Full Frontal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWQZHw_1ivw
>>
>>69215924
This cocksucker.... Nigga needs to shoot this cunt in the head with a crossbow.
>>
>>69217519
Did you have to convert to Judaism to fuck her?
>>
>>69217793
im jewish nigga
>>
>>69217812
More information please.
>>
>>69217018
Shes a jew, what were you expecting?
>>
>>69217862
about?
>>
>>69217793
back in those days, she had to convert to goyism.
>>
>>69217946
Then we entered the age of the cuck.
>>
>>69215924
Is it confirmed, did he have to cut his foreskin off? or did he trade that for no longer getting his hair permed.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (11 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
11 KB, 313x470
>>69216207
The project is such a shit show. Especially when that obese dyke looking cunt is a guest on it. She always seems to bring up "white male privilege" whenever she gets the chance. Fucking infuriating she is.

Also they take little jabs at Trump for no reason at all just out of the blue.

Fuck I hate that show
>>
>>69216620
Holy fuck he rekt them.

My stance on guns is whatever, don't really have one. But the argument those leftie fucks on the Project made was really just pure conjecture and emotional.

>Oh so you're cool with mass shootings, fine with columbine, that's cool?

Sit the fuck down Carrie you cunt.
>>
>>69216620

Holy fuck they got roasted. I hate how those project cunts end the interview and talk all the extra shit. Never watching their show again.
>>
>>69218150
>Also they take little jabs at Trump for no reason at all just out of the blue.

Every channel does this, even the news.
>>
>>69218150
She is truly awful. And another one of the supposed 'comedians' on the show that totally fails at their job.
>>
>>69217303
true that

one of the presenters that made me stop watching tv too
>>
>>69218237
Yeah I've noticed but the project do it when Trump is completely irrelevant to what they're talking about, yet they somehow find a way to talk shit about him
>>
>>69218172
>>69218195

its pretty infuriating mates, i was that one live and was taken aback
they are completely incapable of having a calm debate
>>
>>69218252
Geez, didn't know she was supposed to be a comedian, I think she's grasping at straws with that one.

Fifi box is also horrible but at least I can look her big tits while she talks.
>>
File: meshel.jpg (55 KB, 720x547) Image search: [Google]
meshel.jpg
55 KB, 720x547
>>69218150
thank you

she bothers the shit out of me ever since i first saw her on that can of worms show a few years back

true story: she was born michelle and changed the spelling to MESHEL as a teen because she thought it was cool or whatever
fucking bogan garbage, she literally nigged her own name after her parents gave her a respectable one

she's also a single mum, fat as fuck and an sjw cunt - to make things better
>>
>>69218907
>she's also a single mum, fat as fuck and an sjw cunt - to make things better

every.

single.

time.
>>
>Subjecting yourself to Australian cuckvision
Do you enjoy being a pleb?
>>
>>69218969
are all their problems caused by a mental illness, or does one cause another?
like does being a single mum cause you to become a raging sjw to make your poor choices seem good or is someone like that just predispositioned to both?
>>
>>69218907
You'd have to be pretty desperate to blow your load in that.
>>
>I'm very in touch with the latest news anon, I watch the Project every night!
>>
>>69219167
I think it just comes down to people who can't figure out what's gone wrong with their otherwise perfect lives that they just blame everyone else but themselves.

They project their insecurities onto otherwise rational people who just don't give a shit about such meaningless things as white privilege.

Insecurity anon. It all comes down to that mostly.
>>
>>69215972
Probably Muslims
>>
>>69216620
Taking the pussy away or shouting might work with the nu-dad at home but no matter how immaculately shaved a pussy is, its whereabouts doesn't contribute to truth.
>>
>>69217018
What type of tampons do you think he needs for his flow?
>>
>>69215924
You are correct, this man isn't funny.
Pretty much everyone that came out of that garbage "the project" isn't funny except Peter hellier
>>
>>69215924
This guy is basically Australia's shittier version of Jon Oliver.
>>
>>69216620
Oh kek I just watched this video. Thats hilarious.
>zomg you can't even have a debate all the arguments don't make sense they just don't listen.
>here lets give this guy who actually kind of knows what he is talking about literally 2.5 minutes of screentime after asking him 4 questions and lets cut him off since he's actually blowing us the fuck out and because it doesn't fit the agenda of this show
>>
File: bickmore.png (184 KB, 276x352) Image search: [Google]
bickmore.png
184 KB, 276x352
>>69220958
oh so you think sandy hook was 'cool'? is that it, anon?
>>
>>69221307
if you notice hair or skin, put those opinions in the bin.
>>
>>69221844
>ID ends in B8
holy shit am i in the presence of shitposting royalty?
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.