[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslim guy attacks jews at a synagogue in melbourne. Who�
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: absolutely haram.jpg (97 KB, 533x471) Image search: [Google]
absolutely haram.jpg
97 KB, 533x471
Muslim guy attacks jews at a synagogue in melbourne.

Who's side are you on /pol/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ayyRYAeOWc
>>
I'm against the Muslim attacking people, as I'm against Muslims pushing for the spread of their shit religion and culture in my country. They are the number 1 enemy right now.
>>
>>69215202

Amen brother. I had the displeasure of being schooled at a place where muslims were the majority. You could not comprehend the aggression and hostility I had to put up with. Such a hostile and aggressive group.
>>
>>69215082
who started it?
>>
>>69215082
The Jews because Muslims are even greater scum
>>
>>69215377

Watch the video senpai
>>
>>69215382

Lmao this.
>>
File: RAREFLAG.gif (194 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
RAREFLAG.gif
194 KB, 240x180
>>69215377
>that flag
>>
>>69215395
don't have a mic. But it seems the muslim started it. If so, I am jew's side.
>>
>>69215363
Where was that? I bet it was either Shitney or Smellbourne.
>>
>>69215082
>video about Australian incident
>use m/d/y instead of d/m/y

It's propaganda made to go viral in the US.

SLIDE THIS THREAD.
>>
I prefer Jews over Muslims any day. Muslims are cancer and contribute nothing whatsoever to world. This guy was so obnoxious I wish the Jews stomped his skull in.
>>
Australia needs a nationalist government, before it's too late. We remain one of few countries in the west that isn't yet in the deep end thanks to our foreign policy regarding third world economic migrants and refugees.
>>
>>69215082

>Muslim

He's a boong.

There aren't really sides here. It's like asking; Which side are you on - the wombat or the humans. I mean, one is a shitty human, the other isn't human.
>>
>>69215082

Muzzies are dangerous, jews are evil. Send both back to the desert where they belong.
>>
>>69215082
Oh fuck, the kikes have a prosperous community in Australia it seems. RIP in peace
>>
>>69215082
why didn't they stomp on the monkey's head?

I'm with jews, they should exterminate all "palestinians" aka arabs who live in Israel
>>
>>69215082
Make them fight to the death.
Winner gets a bullet to the brain.
>>
>>69215082

The Jews, because the Muslim will do it to whites next. If the Jew smacks them down now then maybe they won't bother with whites and it becomes not my problem.
>>
>>69215082
Lost my sides when he goes "tie him up, just tie him up"
>>
>>69215082
wtf

tldr thought the goy was like crazy and they were sexcorsising him
>>
Always side with Jews in this one.

Muslims are evil scum hellbent on killing everyone who doesn't agree with them. Fine if they did it in their own countries, but they're everywhere now. Polluting our streets with their vile agenda.
>>
>>69215082
I hate that the Muslims are trying to spread their way of life & religion into Aus. However, it is Melbourne, and this shit happens where all the metros and faggots are, which is why Sydney had the whole "Lindt Cafe Crisis" (side note; you can't have "Crisis" without "ISIS").
>>
>>69215082
I don't want a pick a side, I just want to see as much blood from both sides as possible.

>Thanks for the vote
>>
>>69216175
please let me live in your glorious country Hans, I will remove Kebab for you <3<3
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.