[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>once a peaceful and prosperous first world country >now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 4133406936_883e87cea5_b.jpg (304 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
4133406936_883e87cea5_b.jpg
304 KB, 683x1024
>once a peaceful and prosperous first world country
>now so full of muslim terrorists that Israel has to bomb it on regular basis to protect herself
Can Lebanon be saved?
>>
Simply put:
Nope.
>>
>>69214601
No.

Only hope would be to purge all Muslims and make it into a Christian homeland for Arab Christians, like Israel was for Jews.

Only way I can see that happening is if Europe goes full Deus Vult and purges Muslims from Europe, then I could see an expeditionary force doing the same for Lebanon.

More likely every Christian Arab will flee to Europe/America.
>>
>tfw before the civil war it was called the switzerland of middle east
>>
Before all the Syrian fuck up I was willing to visit Lebanon with a friend. But now I just better forget that forever.
>>
I'm part white. The non part is the 25% from my maternal grandmother, who was from Lebanon.

He left Lebanon around 1930's due to persecution because he was Christian.

He always refused to talk about what he remembered from Lebanon.
>>
>kicked out the based Lebanese Christians.
I mean, I appreciate all the food and hijabless eastern qt's it brought here but you kind of sealed your fates when you opted into being a majority Muslim country.
>>
>>69214601

no and lebs are scum. hope israel obliterates you.
>>
>>69215704
>switzerland of middle east
>believing tourism marketing
>>
>>69215704
The only time that still applied was while they were under French control. Shit devolved fast after their independance. As if the French were protecting them...
>>
>>69214601
>herself
Israel is not your waifu, it is a foreign country.
>>
File: Map_Crusader_states_1135-en.svg.png (725 KB, 2000x2754) Image search: [Google]
Map_Crusader_states_1135-en.svg.png
725 KB, 2000x2754
>>69214877
Christians could have been safe across the whole Middle East if faggots hadn't got this "decolonization" idea.
I say bring back the Crusader States.
>>
lebanon used to be majority christian a few years ago, still is like 45% christian.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.