[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you wanna know why the GOP hates trump? It's because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1451196050184.jpg (689 KB, 1333x926) Image search: [Google]
1451196050184.jpg
689 KB, 1333x926
Do you wanna know why the GOP hates trump? It's because of the following:

>Be rich corporation.
>Get cheap labor from mass illegal immigration.
>Import illegal immigrants to america in order to make get workers for a fraction of the minimum wage.
>This big popular president guy wants to build a wall across the mexican border.
>He also wants to deport illegal immigrants
>This makes getting illegal immigrants harder for us.
>This means we have to hire american workers and legal immigrants.
>This means we have to pay atleast x times more money as a result.
>This means we're being given less power.
>This means the economy is more stabilized.

Now, as a big bad corporate entity, what are you going to do?

Are you going to replace your workers with robots?
>>
File: yeb.jpg (144 KB, 1024x654) Image search: [Google]
yeb.jpg
144 KB, 1024x654
>>69213504

SHUT IT DOWN
>>
I mean that was obvious since day one of his campaign but thanks for your input.
>>
>>69213914
>in polish jeb Bush is fuck Bush
>>
>>69214241
That's fucking hilarious
>>
>>69213504
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-generals-idUSKCN0VY2XJ
>>
>>69214353

100% true, I confirm
>>
>>69214507
Why?

Why does "Jeb" translate to "Fuck"

>>69213504
also, why is this image evidence for reincarnation of Patton to Trump?
>>
>>69213504
>Are you going to replace your workers with robots?
All corporations will do this once it is financially viable and socially acceptable. All of them.
>>
>>69214585
it's a general slavic root for "fuck" - eбaть (spelled yebat') in Russian, for example
>>
>>69214585

Its a swear word in polish

"jebać" means "to fuck" in a very vulgar fashion

so jeb Bush means like someone abreviated that to call Bush a fucker
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.