[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that white women are so much more likely to embrace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: dutch blonde qt.jpg (68 KB, 604x448) Image search: [Google]
dutch blonde qt.jpg
68 KB, 604x448
Why is it that white women are so much more likely to embrace sjw/white guilt/cuck bullshit than white men? It's like almost every white woman wholeheartedly into anything leftist.

Non white women on the other hand don't betray their race or hate their kind nearly as much. Most muslim women support islam and their men, black women will almost always side with fellow blacks over whites. Even asian women, although they fuck white men, they still often vocally support anti white pro asian ideologies/viewpoints. And Jewish women are just as alert for anti semitism and push for jewish supremacy as much as jewish men.

Why is it that white women are uniquely traitorous to their own kind? Has anyone else noticed this?
>>
>>69213456
general women stupidity
>>
>>69213456
white women are the real privileged race/sex combo
But as women need to be miserable, it can't be about themselves, so they target their needs onto others.
That way they have an endless supply of things who will bother them and will allow them to complain to no end
>>
>>69213456
>Non white women on the other hand don't betray their race or hate their kind nearly as much.
Yes they do. There are no exceptions when it comes to women. They all have that trait in common that they follow the strongest men.
>>
>>69213456
Women tend to feel a stronger sense of empathy for the less fortunate and are also less aggressive (less patriotic, less territorial)
>>
>>69213456
Because, if you hadn't realised, women stand to benefit more from leftist policies than rightist ones. It's not hard.
>>
File: descartes.jpg (15 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
descartes.jpg
15 KB, 640x480
Women will always find something to complain about.

That's why I stopped catering deeply for their needs. I try to be shallow, so that when they want to raise the stakes, they will complain about something I can easily provide.

If I provided it out of my own spontaneity, they would complain about something else.

So, basically, I tend to initially deny them what I can most easily give, because I want them to be whimsical about shit I can cope with.
>>
>>69213749
white women lose massively with leftist policies. If they get their wish they will end up living in a shitskin nightmare, raped if they go outside and probably end up forced to wear a burka and sold off to some greasy camel merchant.
>>
Because they have no real problems to deal with, so they make some up.
>>
File: hqdefault (14).jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (14).jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>69213456
statsistics?
>>
>>69213456
Slav girls aren't like this
>>
File: 1426890264509.gif (1 MB, 300x182) Image search: [Google]
1426890264509.gif
1 MB, 300x182
>>69213859
But isn't this the good old trend?
Women delude themselves into thinking the bad guys are the good guys. Like little nurses, they think they can change evil men and degenerates into saints.

So they willfully avoid legit dudes because there is no work to be done, and they end up hooked up with crackheads, narcissistic scum, rapist, and violent dudes... and finally blame themselves because they feel they are unable to turn demons into angels.

Typical women logic.
>>
>>69214027
most of the women who hook up with scum are usually scum themselves. Middle class white women aren't really keen on actually living around violent rapey niggers and sandniggers. They still support policies that bring them into their countries though.
>>
>>69214155
>Middle class white women
Middle classes are shrinking all over the world.
Check your country's GINI index over time.
>>
>>69213456
>more likely to embrace sjw/white guilt/cuck

By cuck it means they're doing the cucking. Why would they disapprove of policies that benefit them (even if it's unfair and short sighted)?
>>
>>69213456
Because their whole lives, feminism markets the sjw agenda to women. Women come to believe that such a culture benefits them, thus they promote it.

They're short sighted morons, that have been brainwashed in favor of their personal short term interests, and against the longterm interests of their people.
>>
>>69213456
Women need to have the approval from others on things they do. That's why they post dumb motivational posters on instagram, that's why they follow every stupid diet that shows up every year, etc. Voting left, caring for refugees, collecting money for niggers is all part of that.
>>
>>69214468
>sjw agenda to women
>implying SJW and feminism is the same thing
Not a critique to you anon. I'm just highlighting how dumb all this shit is.
>>
>>69213456
>Even asian women, although they fuck white men
not that much these days. Lately they're sticking together like balls of rice.
>>
>>69213456
We liberated our women, blacks still treat their women like shit so the women respect them
>>
Herd mentality / Feelings oriented thought making process.

Doesn't matter what facts or reality say, i FEEL oppressed.
>>
>>69214602
>Not a critique to you anon. I'm just highlighting how dumb all this shit is.

The philisophical underpinnings of feminism (institutional patriarchy) is the same rationale that people use to justify all sjw bullshit.

They're not identical but they're philosophically linked.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.