[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /pol/ think about suicide? pic unrelated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1458029152373.png (247 KB, 1547x606) Image search: [Google]
1458029152373.png
247 KB, 1547x606
what does /pol/ think about suicide?

pic unrelated
>>
It's not worth the effort
>>
>>69212572
Everyone on /pol/ has thought about suicide and decided that it would be psychologically easier/morally superior to just kill all the jews and niggers instead.
>>
>>69212839
Don't forget the mudslimes because dues vult
>>
File: lmage.jpg (114 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
lmage.jpg
114 KB, 720x480
>>69212572
The end is set in stone.
Das Ende steht am Stein gehauen.
>>
>>69212839
I'm eagerly awaiting the race war :)
>>
>>69212572
>committing suicide in current.year

AND MISS ALL OF THIS?

ROME BURNING
FALL OF EUROPE
BARBARIAN INVASION
CULTURAL MARXISM

FUCKING RACE WARS

CULTURAL SUICIDE
CULTURAL MARXISM
BLATENT MEDIA COVERAGE

NIGGA IT'S ONLY JUST BEGUN AND YOU WANT TO KILL YOURSELF ALREADY
>>
File: onetype.jpg (115 KB, 810x419) Image search: [Google]
onetype.jpg
115 KB, 810x419
>>69212572
>what does /pol/ think about suicide?

I support suicide feminism.
>>
>>69212839

/pol
>>
>>69213227
This.
>>
>>69212572
I'd shoot myself but I got work tomorrow.
>>
>>69212572
Oh god,
what an age of American animation that was.
Batman (the original series) was pretty highbrow not hipsterbrow. Each character was a perfect representation of a core aspect of the human condition.
> Lost to lack of discipline and attention, anime was a mistake, Oh well.
> I guess I do...
>>
File: Buddha_Enlightenment.jpg (29 KB, 400x276) Image search: [Google]
Buddha_Enlightenment.jpg
29 KB, 400x276
>>69212572
Assisted suicide due to terminal painful illness: Yes. Suicide because of despair? No.

Often emotional and mental situations can change and the agony and despair passes over. Struggle is part of the path to enlightenment. Lessons learned can help other people and the world is changed.

Someone I know recently killed themselves and said they regretted it as they were dying, but it was too late.

Killing yourself helps no one and nothing.
>>
>>69214243
it helps the moss.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.