[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abrahamic Religion=Globalism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Abrahamic-Religions-Timeline1.jpg (179 KB, 864x346) Image search: [Google]
Abrahamic-Religions-Timeline1.jpg
179 KB, 864x346
Achieve Christian hegemony through "love thy neighbor."

Achieve Islamic hegemony through "pillage thy kaffir."

Achieve Jewish hegemony through "subvert thy goyim."

You've been duped by a few smart Jews who lived a few thousand years ago. I do not claim there is no God, nor do I claim that everything in the Holy Books is false, but all Abrahamic religion is nothing more than a means of control. The only way to win is to not play the game.
>>
>>69212168
wtf is with that pic? when was judiasm polytheistic? the first written works were by abraham, who explicitly stated that one singular entity created the entire universe and ruled over it.
>>
>>69212491
They were polytheistic just like everyone else before they merged them all into one God, proving it's all just made up trash used to consolidate people into a power structure. The same as using a king to unite several tribes into a nation state.
>>
>>69212168
Judaism is only about Greater Israel, goy
>>
File: 1444012216782.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1444012216782.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>69212168
>Atheismresource.com
>>
>>69212932
Yes. The Talmud, which is the Jewish Supremacy Guidebook, was "given" to the Pharisees at the same time Moses was on the mountain getting the Ten Commandments from God.
>>
>>69213052
I'm glad we agree about Jews.
>>
>>69212914
and where's your evidence for that? the earliest documentation on judiasm directly contradicts what youre saying. am i supposed to take what you said on faith?
>>
Bamp.
>>
>>69213170
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origins_of_Judaism
>>
>>69212168
>''''''abrahamic'''''' a thing
>Islam
>'''''abrahamic''''' ''''religion''''''''
Haha oh wow. Jews only are under that pact with God (the land of Israel belongs to the Jews forever and ever) do you see the muslims respecting that covenant? Or them acknowledging the Messiah?
>>
>>69213335
fella, judiasm sprang out of a land that was predominantly polytheistic, but judiasm itself has never been polytheistic. are you really surprised that some people at the time tried to blend contemporary polytheism with judiasm?
>>
>>69212914
>They were polytheistic just like everyone else
All polytheistic religions started as monotheistic religions. It is completely illogical to claim otherwise, they must have started with one god and prayed to one God before inventing more Gods. Even if they invent two gods they must have invented one first before the other so all of them started monotheistic, but it makes no sense to say monotheistic religions started as polytheistic.
>>
>>69213718
They're all just offshoots of Judaism. Mormons believe Joseph Smith to be the prophet and he was alive after television was invented. They're all praying to the national God of Israel and Judah, Yahweh. Some call him El, Allah, God, etc...
>>
>>69213853
I don't prescribe to that notion. All religion started out shamanistic, probably. Sun worship.
>>
>>69212168

I take issue with the image in OP. There is no evidence dating the Torah to anything like prior to 1000 BC. This is part of the jewish trickery. They didn't exist as jews or hebrews before 600BC.
>>
>>69213987
No, Islam is not an offshoot of Judaism. Allah is not God. Yahveh of hosts is holy and righteous while allah is a demonic lunar entity (Baal, Isis, astaroth, Astarte) who is after to kill Jews and Christians. Only people who are spirituality blind can't see that Islam is a false religion and that is not related to Judaism and Christianity.
>>
>>69214634

Pretty sure the jews adopted Baal as their main god way back at the start so this still fits.
>>
>>69214826
Baal Hammon
Saturn
El
>>
>>69213853
>monotheism is the same as a creation myth starting with one god
That's retarded. All ancient religions begin with the birth of a god that spawns the other gods.

They're all polytheistic.
>>
>American education: The thread
>>
>>69212168
>The only way to win is to not play the game.
Retard detected.
>Implying you can't take control of the game.
>>
>>69212168
>Torah is given by god
>Monotheism is very much a must since Noah; so much so that non-monotheists should be stoned to death
>600 BC
>One god starts

I'm confused.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.