[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Travelling to Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: katrina-bowden-esq_1.jpg (47 KB, 855x575) Image search: [Google]
katrina-bowden-esq_1.jpg
47 KB, 855x575
Alright /pol/.

I was going to visit Europe next year, for 2 months or so. Was going to go to France/Germany/Switzerland/Sweden, and one or two others.

BUT.

How much has the refugee crisis fucked it? Should I wait an extra year or two to allow things to fizzle out/Muslims to be killed?
>>
>>69211741
You can forget Sweden and Germany. France has very little refugees, and they're pretty much contained. Switzerland seem irrelevant enough to not be bothered by refugees or terrorism.
>>
>>69211741
whats your purpose of traveling? leisure or work?
>>
>>69211846
>france
>one of largest populations of muslims and niggers in europe
>yeah its totally contained
you got to be shitting me france
>>
File: Sep12P06PagadMartin.jpg (132 KB, 1306x839) Image search: [Google]
Sep12P06PagadMartin.jpg
132 KB, 1306x839
>>69211741
>Europe
>2 months

Europe's a shit hole Chang my son, just go to Thailand and fuck some bar girls for a fraction of the price.
>>
>>69211877
Leisure. I wanted to go backpacking for years, finally have enough savings to check it out, but then this all happened.
>>
>>69211944
Fuck you potato nigger

France is the Whitest Country on Earth
>>
>>69211994
What are the chances of being bombed in Thailand?
>>
German here. Seriously, the refugees didn't fuck up anything related to tourism here. Especially the big cities like Berlin and Hamburg are as lively as ever.
>>
>>69211995
amricans got injured in the brussels attack
those are backpackers like you
id suggest you take your backpacking to my country instead
this place has no terrorist attacks ever since its conception
>>
>>69212033
very high. they got a bombing there once
malaysia we have no bombing ever since forever
malaysia is super safe bro
like whatever this guy said >>69212099
>>
File: 41DVEwsQOQL._SY300_.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
41DVEwsQOQL._SY300_.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>69212003
>>
>>69211741
here is chill as long as you stay out of the nigger areas
>>
>>69211846

If you go to Sweden, avoid Malmö. Stockholm central station is littered with beggars from what I've heard, but really the country side is fine.

My county only accepted 23 refugees, most of them from one syrian family because they already had relatives here and could live with them.
>>
>>69211944
Our muslims and niggers date back to our colonies.
Sure some of the current refugees want to come here. A whole 0.4% of them want to come to France. I guess we're fucked aren't we.
>>
>>69212088
i remember reading the same shit about Belgium the day before the attacks, and you're so cucked you don't even see it.
>>
>>69212099
A lot of friends tell me to visit Malaysia. Is it cheap to travel around there?
>>
>>69211995
If you want to travel around, go for it. Rapefugees only tend to go to large cities/highly populated areas or transit zones. If youre going backpacking youll be completely fine and probably wont encounter them at all.

If you still want to be extra cautious just look at the maps of where are their most popular travel routes and avoid them.
>>
>>69212172
why do you got nigger areas?
we dont have nigger areas, its really safe here
>>
>>69212088
Lively as in partying, or lively as in the explosives that are planted?
>>
Go now, it's only going to go downhill from here
>>
>>69212184
not only its cheap, we got lots of cool stuff you can buy for good discount here as well
travelling is not a problem, fuel is 25 cents a litre here. you can rent a car and travel the whole country for weeks
its like heaven for tourism very safe nice people very cool
>>
>>69211741
Germany is fine too, if you stay at the countryside, the palatinate is one of the most beautiful places in Germany and has little to no nignogs.
>>
File: Budapest.jpg (168 KB, 1112x626) Image search: [Google]
Budapest.jpg
168 KB, 1112x626
Why does no one go to the Butthurt Belt? The entire region between Germany and Russia looks like a fucking fairytale and your dollar goes extremely far. Everyone hates blacks and Muslims, the women are better looking, the drinks are cheaper and the clubs play hard techno instead of Berghain shit.

I'd like to see Vienna but that's about it, for the west-proper.
>>
>>69212178
You fucking idiot. The niggers here are from all over the third world shitholes and came reently.
>>
Sweden is fucked when it comes to tourism, just recently we had an article that said that the migration board has pushed away almost all of the tourism pretty much everywhere. What this means is that they have rented/bought every single fucking hotel, hostel, rv parking, cottages etc here in Sweden. And you know the owners of said places all have dollars in their eyes and would rather rent it to the migration board and get full price all year round, than to rent to tourism and get a fraction of the money.

But what they havent thought about is all the surrounding businesses related to tourism. Things that our beloved new swedes have little to no interest in. We're talking billions and billions in missing revenue. Lots of businesses will have to close this year.
>>
Here's the list of countries you should visit as a non-cuck:

- Switzerland
- Italy
- Spain
- Czech Republic
- Hungary
- Croatia (for cheap but nice beaches)
>>
>>69212435
Top fucking kek. Most are 2nd generation immigrants, you retard.
>>
>>69211741
the places where tourists go are generally spotless. The governments are not stupid enough to kill off tourism revenues because muh poor rapefugees
>>
>>69212345
theres a lot of mafias and crime is encouraged by the gov.
because theyre white also, they have no respect for people of your skin.
come to malaysia white people are treated nice here. only safe destination for white people
>>
>>69211741
I'd recommend skipping all of those. France/Germany are almost on lockdown which makes travel annoying. Lots of muds loitering around everywhere. No need to even mention the situation in Sweden since it's even worse. Don't go there. Switzerland is starting to exhibit significant problems too.

Poland is great. Warsaw has lots of stuff to see and it's pretty cheap there too. Loved it myself. Estonia is cheap and rich in history also. Lots of qt3.14s there too. If you want to visit Western Europe then Scotland is kewl. Or Norway (just avoid the big cities and go hike around the Fjords).
>>
>>69211846
>france has very little refugees
youre high
>>
>>69212178
Looked at Calais recently?
>>
>>69212345
>Butthurt Belt
kek never heard that one before. They do seem like interesting places to see, though. Since most of the gypsy niggers seem to have flocked to the west, you probably have less of a chance of running into them.
>>
>>69211741
Go to Austria, Czechia and Hungary instead (i.e. Countries where it's acceptable to hate niggers , sandniggers and gypsies or how i call them "scrap-metal-niggers".
Just watch out on the main squares of their capitals so you don't get pick-pocketed by Gyppos.
>>
>>69212509
Come to Sweden. Our gov't is renting hotels as rapefugee containment facilities.

Tourism is kill
>>
>>69212490
- Switzerland
mcdonalds cost $100 per meal.

- Italy
ridden with niggers and mafias helping the niggers

- Spain
literally moor paradise

- Czech Republic
murderers and gypsies

- Hungary
gypsies

- Croatia (for cheap but nice beaches)
literally turkey but with more terrorism and rape
>>
>>69212591
Those don't even want to stay here. They're waiting to go to UK.
>>
>>69212630
that sucks.
>>69212653
>Malaysia
>safe
https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/malaysia/terrorism
>>
>>69212173
>23 refugees
>most from one Syrian family
>relatives they could live with there
So Muslims are like the Mexicans of Europe?
I wonder how many of them can fit into a van. Mexicans are real good at that clowncar-tier shit.
>>
Come to Finland I love Australians and I live in area that's 100% white
>>
>>69212003
Nice try Jamal
>>
>>69212748
Where they want to go doesn't matter. They're currently your problem and it's looking more like a permanent settlement by the day.
>>
Go to brussels, its the bomb, dude
>>
File: 1443647961621.jpg (3 KB, 239x128) Image search: [Google]
1443647961621.jpg
3 KB, 239x128
>>69212524
>only safe destination for white people
>>
>>69212763
monaco have a higher chance of being hit by terrorists than malaysia
>>
>>69211846
HAHAHAHAHAHA

If you think you're better of than us you're delusional, we're the size of france with 6 times less people
>>
>>69212653

>Croatia has more terrorism than turkey

U wot m8
>>
>>69212003
>>69212178
Ahmed it's not fun anymore
>>
>>69212916
the last time white people came here they got chased out because theyre behaving like niggers by being drunk and smashing into cars.
but bc ur rich we let you in and have all the fun you want.
dont worry about drugs, theyre easy to find and if you got caught you wont be hanged because white privelidge
>>
File: 1426737192373.jpg (83 KB, 344x382) Image search: [Google]
1426737192373.jpg
83 KB, 344x382
>>69212003
You're more cucked than us at the moment.
>>
I've been thinking about traveling to Germany, France, Italy, Poland, Lithuania, and Portugal because I am ethnically these things(American mutt).

How do Europeans treat Americans? I heard they hate our guts. Also, how easy is it to sex the women there? It's been a dream of mine to travel the world and fuck at least one woman from each country.

Also, I qualify for becoming a citizen of a EU nation and can get an EU passport. Would this make it easier for me?
>>
>>69213017
cut it down united states of the moon, no one is coming to you in this decade
>>
>>69212936
We are though. Only 0.4% of the current refugees want to come here. It's kinda offensive but we'll manage.
>>
>>69212931
read the link I gave you. You are at higher terrorism risk than most European countries.
Don't talk out of your ass dude
>>
You'll be fine OP. Much as we all cry about it on /pol/ muslims and non-whites are still very much the minority. There's less of them than there are blacks in the US.

Hit up a country like England and you have great cities like Liverpool which are still over 90% white.

The whole "INUNDATED!" thing is reactionary emotional crybaby rhetoric.

There's still too many though.
>>
File: 1443649003819.jpg (9 KB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
1443649003819.jpg
9 KB, 300x162
>>69213017
Im a quarter indonesian though
>>
>>69213093
the only palce you got to experience white privelidge in the world is malaysia
some dutch faggotsfucked with the royal family while theyre partying on a boat and they got of scott free

other countries people look down on white people here they are welcomed.
if youre white come to malaysia you wont regret it
>>
>>69212003
t. Muhammed jamalistani
>>
>>69213053

>having sex

Difficult. People generally dislike Americans and Americans generally make it even worse for themselves by their inherent nature. Not trying to be a cunt just being honest. I used to defend Americans here in Korea but I just cant do it any more, they're the most insufferable people in the foreigner community.

>getting an EU passport

Infinitely easier. With an EU passport you can roam around the whole EU like you're a citizen of all of its countries. Without one you're subject to the individual visa laws of every country.

Imagine travelling around America and you have to pass a border and immigration control every time you move between states.
>>
>>69213121
those are calculations. we never had a single terrorist attack here.
where the news of malaysia being hit by terrorists?
we dont have one because we are super cool and super nice

>>69213184
see this shit? indons fuck with white people thats why whites get hanged if they deal drugs in indonesia
>>
>>69212653
>Croatia
>Terrorism

Does not compute.
Our secret service prevented roughly all 60 terror attacks that some shitstains planned.
Also public security is a non issue with security guards being everywhere and our laws being ambigous on how many bones they can break before arresting you (basically the law only says that a guard is only obliged not to kill you and is not permited to use violence on minors, preagnant womem or the disabled).

Also beggars are arrested as it's strictly forbiden here so when you see gyppos in front of a store call the cops on them.

We got the only beaches in Europe where you WON'T get surrounded by towellheads and niggers who will rob you.

Besides the occasional gyppo burglar from Bulgaria we are pretty safe.
>>
>>69212936
Guys we have a retard.
France is 3 times the size of sweden and 2/5 larger than Germany
>>
>>69212222
>why do you got nigger areas?
>we dont have nigger areas, its really safe here
Whole malaysia is a muslim shithole, so no ahmed no one wants to go there.
>>
>>69212855
My mum is Finnish actually.
No refugees there?
>>
>>69211846
Didn't a bunch of islamists shoot up a stadium full of people recently over there?
>>
>>69212892
Wewlad
>>
Nowadays, French people have a reputation of racism among rapefugees. What's more, it's us with UK who carved up their shitty countries so they hate us, but not nazi Germany.
Moreover, we are highly secular, so we won't put up with their Islamist BS.

No, they are not welcome in the largest European country.
>>
>>69211741
Stop being a faggot like americans who shit their pants everytime they leave their country for tourism and come ! There is not as much refugees unless you want to go to Calais.

Just don't cross the Meditterannean sea and you are normally safe.

In fact if you have 3 weeks to dedicate, just make a tour across the country but don't stay more than 3 days in Paris. It is a great city but its monument are plagued by pickpockets niggers and locals are not really friendly.

I would recommend to pay respect to your ancestors in the Villers Bretonneux Memorial (touching place, really) in the North.
Then visit the Châteaux of the Loire Valley which are so much underrated, then the west make a break on the west coast and then visit the Pays Basque to finish with Provence and Corsica.
>>
>>69212653
Czechia is one of 10 safest countries in the world you subhuman
>>
>>69213268
>those are calculations.
>we dont have one because we are super cool and super nice
So you are saying that calculation extracted from studying data clusters and trends are less relevant than you saying "hey we are nice people! We have no terrorists"?
What?
>>
>>69213295
Croation girls are very qt. Even "that nose" they all have is somehow cute on them. Would definitely visit.
>>
>>69213367
I live in small town so no
It probably would be the healthiest place for them to stay at but not enough women to rape
>>
File: 1442863420170.jpg (4 KB, 112x125) Image search: [Google]
1442863420170.jpg
4 KB, 112x125
>>69213426
>>
>>69213135
Are you currently living in England?
>>
>>69213295
we never caught a single planned terror attack because terrorism is just not possible here.
out cops are lightly armored and drives on subcompacts.
i have a cop buddy whos in the field for 10 years. never shot his service revolver

we are super safe and super nice, thats why our tourism is no1 destination
>>
OP if you come to France contact me and I will make sure you have a good and affordable experience. Also fuck nignogs, can't stand the stench.
>>
>>69212653
Stop trying so hard, Malaysia, nobody wants to visit your shithole.
>>
>>69213451
I don't think for people like him. I could go there and be infinitely safer than in half of my city after dark, but Asians are targets, here included.

All Czechs I've met have been based as fuck. Will definitely visit Prague someday.
>>
>>69213299
>France is 3 times the size of sweden
Are you fuckin stupid?
France has 643000 sqare kilometer and sweden has 447000.
>>
>>69211741
The physical damage is not that bad yet. But psychologically, it's FUBAR.

A nation is a community, and these particular communities are ill. They have a disease in the form of being cucked.

The refugees are swarming in because the community's immune system is weakened due to the disease.

Sometimes the most complicated problems are in fact the most simple.

So the answer is: go for it, but be very cautious. Not everything is lost if your goal is sightseeing.
>>
>>69212571
We took 25,000 of them, its less than the US.
>>
>>69213349
the poeple here are not niggers because they dont hit and rape other people indiscriminately unlike the 3rd roach

>>69213451
europe is pretty much a no go. belgium is 4th on the list and brussels happened

>>69213459
give me proof of a terrorist attack here and ill start speaking to you like an adult
>>
>>69213053

Yes, European women always check you passport before spreading their legs.

Pro tip: If you tell a European about your heritage they will welcome you to their houses and offer you a bed with their daughters.
>>
>>69213451
Hostel ruined tourism in eastern europe countries for me.
>>
>>69213557
So we're counting inospitable -40 degree snow land as land now ? Sure on then I'll add the French territories, which extend France to more than 750 000 sq km
>>
>>69213564
Well initially I was going to move (have a Swiss passport) but I like a big body of ocean and a "fuck off we're full" attitude as a safety net.

Do you think that the communities immune system will strengthen again with time? I read a lot of doom and gloom on /pol/ about whites being cucked out of their countries but I think a retaliation would come first
>>
>>69213557
But you're right though, I was retarded
>>
>>69213537
please dont compare malaysia to europe
we are the best tourism destination, no arabs, no blacks, all nice south east asian people that considers whites to be noble men
your country consider all whites as cucks.
>>
>>69213053
>sex the women here
it all depends on your genes. Considering we're on a lebanese landmine disposal forum a safe bet is you won't get any. At least northern italian girls are entitled as fuck/very hard to break in so we call them something along 'woodcunts' because of this. Still, if you're famous/have some money and connections, or are otherwise alpha, you'll have much much less problems let me tell you.

German girls are sluttier, banging them is a national tradition in summer when they come down to the beaches near venice. Sorry Hansbros.

Croat/balkan girls are also chill and very pretty, but they are tall as fuck. Be at least 6ft and know a couple words of the language to have a better chance.

French girls are less stereotypical than you see in the movies, but still had a harder time with them. They either like you from the start and approach you (no joke) or you can just move along.
Most have a big BIG problem with english, so learning french is key.

Spanish girls are just dirty, very few exceptions.
Barefoot at midnight in a convenience store looking for cheap vodka in the middle of Temple Bar, Dublin, where they could spend a nice night in a pub drinking like civilized people. But no, better to lay on the sidewalk like a homeless and drink cheap vodka. true story, avoid.
>>
File: IMG-20160324-WA0002.jpg (65 KB, 776x632) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160324-WA0002.jpg
65 KB, 776x632
I'm a Canadian literally on my last few hours of layover in Poland right now
I saw a lot of The Netherlands, a bit of Germany, and an airport in Poland
Basically, Poland is like 99% Polish from what I saw, I don't think I've seen a single ALLAHU since I got here (second layover, had one at the start of my trip as well)
Netherlands was mixed. Amsterdam was filled with kebab stores, usually 1-2 per Street but the rest of The Netherlands was basically just Dutch people with the super rare black/Asian person
Germany was bad, it was as they say, there were Allahus everywhere, and kebab stores everywhere. With the exception of the historic district I went to. There were even Islamic ghettos that you could walk strategically to avoid, for reference I was in the Leer and Bremen areas

Pic related was hung up in some hairdressers in a red light district in Amsterdam (not owned by Islamics)
>>
>>69213578
Nigga we have multiple states larger than your whole country, fuck outta here your saturation is way higher.
>>
>>69213672
Why is that?
>>
>>69213643
>give me proof of a terrorist attack
the link I gave you proves that you have a higher terrorism risk than Europe. Have you read it? It pretty well reasoned
>>
>>69213721
Yes, Australia is getting to this slowly because of the distance but don't expect it to be spared by the great replacement genocide
>>
>>69213743
No Arabs, no blacks, but a lot of gook jungle niggers so no ty.
>>
>>69213481

It's where I spend most of the year yes.
>>
>>69213721
It probably will, but western Euros are too watery and we in the U.S. are their overlords, actively suppressing their militaries and nationalist movements. No leader is freely elected in western Europe that isn't rubberstamped by the United States. Sorry, but we are The Beast.

The empire needs to fall apart and the bread needs to stop flowing, in order for any effective change to take place. If that happens, it'll make Stalin's purges look like child's play, as many undesirable groups are pouring into Europe these days.
>>
>>69213788
the link you gave me have no proof of terrorist attack here
the link you provide also say belgium is super low on the list. brussels happened 3 days ago lol
>>
>>69213772
The main question is that shit was relatively safe yeah?
>>
File: Untitled.png (51 KB, 268x324) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
51 KB, 268x324
>>69212524
>theres a lot of mafias and crime is encouraged by the gov.

Wow, that's some nice creative fiction, whatever-popular-funny-sounding-name-is-in-malaysia.
Here's all I need to know about your country.
>>
>>69213772
There are like 1500 muslims in poland total and a half of that are descendants of people that lived here since XIV century. We have four quite small mosques. You are most likely to find money on the street than a muslim here.
>>
>>69213873
>What are statistics and probabilities
as you wish dude. Keep believing what you desire
>>
>>69213828
we are not niggers because we respect whites unlike you where you shit all over them calling them cucks and telling them to kill themselves
please apply life on paper
>>
>>69213752
Davvero fratello ! Le ragazze Francese...
>>
>>69213773
...and never colonized anything but managed to elect a black president twice, fuck outta here "nigga"
>>
>>69213643
I've heard it's incredibly hard to actually fly to Malaysia
>>
>>69212184
Yes. Malaysia Airlines, their planes never get lost or shot down.
>>
>>69213903
Shit man. Whenever I see Islam as the primary religion I know it's time to avoid that shit
>>
>>69213938
Alright sorry didn't want to hurt your feelings, I'm sure Malay people are well intended
>>
>>69212319
Driving is way different there, it reminded me of flocking bird behaviour more than ordered traffic.
>>
>>69213903
theres no terrorism here. Islam is practiced properly and everyone is normal. thats why malaysia is better than europe when it comes to tourism

>>69213930
we are simply the best country to visit for white people. europe is just not a safe place anymore
>>
>>69213916
Do a lot of people speak English in Poland?
>>
Visit Denmark instead of Swecuck-land.
Overall superior and few rapefugees.
>>
>>69211846
> France has very little refugees, and they're pretty much contained.

Go sleep France your drunk
>>
>>69214029
India reminds me of flocking birds because people shit out of their cars/elephants
>>
>>69213889
It seemed very safe, I think it's rare that they get really riled up, or perhaps that shit is kind of over.
My friend in Germany showed me a refugee camp (placed beside a fucking uni campus I do not know why) and maybe it was the weather but everyone was inside. The area looked kind of shitty, a bit of trash around, but nothing too brutal.
>>
>>69213773
Stupid KEK, the only American state the size of France are Texas and fucking Alaska, although that does count as "several".
>>
>>69213743
>all nice south east asian people that considers whites to be noble men
>year of our lord 2016
>admitting you're a nation of cucks
Top kek.

Also, I have never compared the cradle of the modern way of life with fucking Malaysia.
>>
>>69214030
>we are simply the best country to visit for white people.
not according to statistics, but ok.
Don't lose any more planes :^)
>>
>>69212142
That was you. We can tell on this board m9
>>
>>69213985
the planes were shot down. guaranteed to never happen again because malaysia cares about white people

>>69214021
malay people likes the white people the most. if a white man enters a shop here its a sign of good luck blessed by the gods.

if a white man enters a french shop he got spitted on and have his face bashed in with a hammer if the shop owner is non white

malaysia no1 white people destination

>>69214029
if youre white, people will behave. white people are considered very high status here and they automatically becomes law itself if they make a prescense
>>
>>69214131
Ah awesome, that's good to know. It's hard to get a perspective of the reality with all the terrorism/refugee news around these days
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 599x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 599x409
>>69211741
>Sweden
Why the fuck would you go to Sweden instead of Denmark?
>>
>>69213979
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._colonial_possessions

France you never fail to disapoint. Except during world wars.
>>
>>69214205
Malaysia is so desperate for tourists that hey hire people to shill where ever they can, even here on /pol/.
Also Malaysia is a Muslim country so no thanks.
>>
>>69214066
younger ones sometimes. depends if you're in big cities or rural.
>>
>>69214269
Honestly I know very little about Denmark. What's it like?
>>
>>69214125
kek
>>
>>69214030
>Islam is practiced properly

You behead disbelievers?
>>
>>69214141
I said multiple not several you fucking re-re
>>
>>69214106
This. There's a ton of great places to see here AND you wont get mugged by muslims.
>>
>>69214066
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u8ldNRAp0lo
Yes, and no
>>
>>69214308
You have to admit it's funny though

>the planes were shot down. guaranteed to never happen again because malaysia cares about white people

top kek
>>
>>69214286
Let's not forget that damn near Every NATO member is essentially our satrapy and we've spent the entire post-Cold War era bumping off countries that won't play ball with us. That outdoes any impoverished Africans speaking a broken dialect of your language.

We /BeastofRevelations/ Now
>>
>>69214330

A not so tolerant blend between Sweden and The Netherlands. 10/10
>>
>>69214330
The country is small and flat as a sweet, sweet loli. All Danes are borderline alcoholics who drink beer all day every day so you should fit in as an Australian.
>>
>>69214172
white people brings lots of tech into this world, why should you call us cucks when we're simply thanking them for their philantrophy?
you in the other hand abuses your whites and dehumanize them. you should learn from us

>>69214205
you will go crazy if you trust numbers too much. sweden is very uncorrupt on paper but they let in lots of niggers there.

>>69214219
there is someone else using the same internet connection. im in a hotel atm someone else mustve have the same opinion as me
>>
>>69211741
Go to Eastern Europe. Visit Poland, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro. As beautiful as the west, a lot cheaper and above all a lot whiter
>>
>>69214253
Yeah it was definitely interesting to see it for myself instead of paying attention to far left/right news sources, obviously each will scream their own opinions
My actual first experience in Germany was counting the middle Easterners to see how many looked like genuine refugees
On my first train there were 4 Fuckboy niggas at the end of the train playing music from a phone dressed with shit like flat brim caps, white sneakers, clean clothes, shit like that. But arguable there was a small family in the booth next to me who seemed like honest people, the only thing that bugged me is when they pulled out a current year model phone to make some calls, so you know they're likely raking in the benefits money
>>
>>69212653
Lowest murder rate

You lying nigger go to gas chamber.
>>
>>69214528
This guy gets it.
>>
>>69214308
i dont shill for malaysia tourism board
malaysia is really safe. why would anyone want to go to sweden?

>>69214385
no we treat people with respect. malaysia is really safe unlike europe which is a shithole full of terrorists

come to malaysia white man no 1 destination for you family
>>
>>69214330
It's fantastic! Way fewer immigrants than Sweden and we have a lot of great things to see. What specific are you looking for? Great nature sights? City life? Historical events? Danes even love Australians and New Zealanders, our prime minister said so during elections. Swedes will hate you because you're white.
>>
>>69211741
Don't believe the /pol/ memes. I just got back from a 2 week trip to Germany, Paris, and Lourdes, France. Just avoid the major cities and stick to the the places with populations under a million and you'll be fine. I didn't see a single refugee except a young family in the Paris metro begging for money. They had a sign that said "Syrien Refugee" or some shit. The rest of the mudslimes I saw were native "French." Also there was 1 Arab in Lourdes. It's a nice Catholic town.
>>
>>69214405
Well shit if I can find a feed and a toilet, all good
>>
>>69214286
>a bunch of small ass islands and cia-cucked countries
so thats how you got half of your population made of nignogs?
nice
>>
>>69214581
I think Sweden would be alright, if not for the Swedish people. They're not only wrong but also pretentious about literally everything. I wish their neighbors would kill them and their black Muslim children, so it could be repopulated by better Scandinavians.
>>
File: 1448527448072.png (13 KB, 266x220) Image search: [Google]
1448527448072.png
13 KB, 266x220
>>69214603
I'm looking for oaks
Are there oaks in Denmark?
>>
>>69214457
It sounds like a home away from home *sheds tear*
>>
>>69214528
Eastern Europe seems very underrated actually
Is there a reason it doesn't get as much attention? Like in general tourist discussions etc?
>>
>>69214581
Why would anyone go tu fucking dirty asian country full of mongoloid muslims.

You are all dirty savages with no culture. Without oil you will eat you own shit while doing animal cruelty. All muslim nations should be nuked.
>>
>>69214528
The only downside with Eastern Europe is that they're permanently damaged by communism which means that they have never heard of the concept of customer service. They also cling on to some inefficient soviet systems that don't make sense any more.
Other than this it's pretty great.
>>
>>69214581
>no we treat people with respect

So you're doing islam wrong?
>>
>>69214603
Great nature sites and historical areas is the priority. Presuming there's a bit to see?
>>
>>69214647
I believe you said "never colonized anything," I was just showing your error. I'm going to take a knee and ride out the clock on this one.
>>
>>69214612
Lourdes is beautiful indeed, you should had skipped Paris tho, its overrated and full of lower class tourists.
>>
>>69214651
They will never do that. its too late quarter of sweden young adult population is muslim. most are already in the army. sweden cant recover and the future of their population will always have nigger blood in them.

come to malaysia best country in the world atm. we respect white people you shuold stay here and build a family. hourse is really cheap and we have discounts for expats

>>69214775
i dont think anyone wants to come to a slav nation where you look down on whites, doubt their whiteness and well known for murdering white tourists
>>
>>69214743
Hasn't been part of the major powers since WWI and was cucked by Soviets since WWII. Unlike the west, the Eastern Bloc seemed to have a kind of "seed vault" effect in which it emerged with the classical architecture, culture and most importantly, people, still intact. Whereas, the western powers' culture and now blood has been largely destroyed by consumerism and modernity.
>>
>>69214330
>>69214330
Okay, I'm gonna name a few things.
- In Jutland we have Raabjerg Mile (it's a mountain at the size of a big city entirely made of sand) walking in Raabjerg Mile is like being in the deserts, very calm and cathartic. AND the mountain is moving due to strong winds.

- then there is Bornholm. Cozy little island with great waves, but you probably have great waves at home. However! On Bornholm there are two small islands (only reachable by sailing) called Christians island (can't remember the name of the other). Christian island is a closed society unspoiled by the defilings of Islam, it's an self-controlled island with like two hundred people.

I'm gonna list more things as I remember them.
Trust me, Denmark is great. My father moved from New Zeeland to here thirty years ago and he never turned back.
>>
>>69214861
Yeah I only went for two days. No offense, but I was unimpressed, except for with Napoleon's grave and the military museum there. The Eiffel Tower is completely overrated.
>>
>>69214814
thats our version of islam
malaysia is safest country unlike europe the shithole of terrorist and kebab stalls
>>
>>69214674
Great oaks! Just need to visit the right forrests - supposedly they are in Jutland.
>>
>>69214821
Copenhagen is really pretty with a lot of older buildings and it's not that big so easy to just walk around
>>
>>69214821
>historical areas
Oh don't even get me started on all the cool viking shit we have.
>>
>>69214939
Awesome. Thanks for replying! I'm saving that to my "to see" list once a general plan is laid out
>>
>>69212508
Those mudslimes we sent to Paris also been living in Molenbeek for their whole lives.
>>
>>69214861
What about suburbs though? I'm probably moving to a town near Versailles this fall to study, so what should I expect?
>>
>>69212173
>My county only accepted 23 refugees
KEK

My COUNTRY only took in 23 refugees
>>
>>69215005
Exactly! The streets of our island Odense have small fairytale like villages like you would imagine from the stories of H.C Anderson.
>>
File: dubrovnik.jpg (84 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
dubrovnik.jpg
84 KB, 960x720
>>69214743
Most normal westerners still think Eastern-Europe is a commie wasteland. The western cucks hate it because they are too religious and nationalist.

Which is exactly the reason you should go. The rampant nationalism over there is awesome. Other than that Poland, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia and Montenegro are just beautiful countries with a nice nature, nice cities and cheap booze. Pic related is the nicest town I ever visited: Dubrovnik, Croatia.

You can also go to Portugal, Spain and Italy. Also really really nice.
>>
File: DubrovWallWaterViews.jpg (159 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
DubrovWallWaterViews.jpg
159 KB, 1000x667
>>69215247
>>
>>69215097
That's great my friend! We will be happy to have you. You can always make a thread on /pol/ if you decide to come, then I'll list all the places I can think of and the most authentic/best places to stay.
>>
>>69215247
That's really cool, nice photo! Thanks for breaking it down for me.
This entire thread has given me a better understanding of some countries within the EU
>>
>>69215203
I don't live in Paris so I could not tell. If you want to be comfy and like castles then come in my region: pays de la loire :D
One of our law university can even rivalise with the ones from Paris.
>>
>>69215452
>/pol/ - your personal travel agency
>>
>>69212855
yes but are you a woman with a very specific disability and kink?
>>
>>69215546
No
>>
>>69215538
It's nice to see so many different opinions and appreciations of different nations. May have missed some beautiful sights without this thread.
The internet maaaannnn
Woah
>>
>>69215452
i cant believe how wrong i am.
seems like europe is not a nigger infested nation full of terrorism and cucked natives after all.

i wish i was a european right now, living in belgium or france where terrorism is just not possible and native food is everywhere.
>>
>>69215702
Just stop, man. We get it, Malaysia isn't a total shithole... But it isn't better than the good parts of Europe.
>>
>>69215702
Your rampant hatred for the EU is why we need to fuck Islam right off this planet
>>
>>69211741
Just visit Switzerland, it will be safer plus it's a great country to visit. Best place in Europe I've visited. Or you could spend 2 months in Berlin doing traps and mdma, my friend loves Berlin. It's become his annual degeneracy trip.
>>
>>69215538
what is this meme
i dont shill for tourism in my country are you stupid?
come to malaysia and enjoy your stay at our beautiful beaches, bustling cities and cheap delicious food, safe streets and great melting pot culture. malaysia truly asia book a ticket now and enjoy your stay
>>
>>69215759
A mate from work had great things to say about Malaysia.
He's also a gay Muslim. Like obviously gay.
So there might be some tolerance there? Either that or cheap male escorts
>>
>>69215702
Dubrovnik is in croatia, well actually its called ragusa and belong to italy but dont tell anyone.

Also there is a crescant on your flag,. wtf lad
>>
>>69211741
Do a road trip around USA and Canada. I guarantee you will have a better time than Europe.
>>
>>69214612
>young family in the Paris metro begging for money

Those are romanis, not syrian refugees.
>>
>>69215759
>Malaysia isn't a total shithole
It is though. Who the hell just looses a plane? I'l tell you who - messy people.
>>
>>69212345
vienna is cool, nice architecture but the german language pisses me off
>>
>>69215965
*romanians
>>
>>69213903
100% TAQIYYA
>>
>>69212003
lol france is so no white this exists
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK0udmxZam0
>>
>>69215759
i know. europe is all good parts. like i said, i rather be in belgium or france right now or in an ikea in sweden. europe is super duper safe guaranteed to not have terrorism or cases of beheadings in the future. europeans totally cherish human life. I love europe very safe country no terrorists no mosques, no liberals, white people everywhere ecspecially in the main cities such as berlin, malmo, london and paris.
europe is truly white, strong, safe country for tourists atm.

>>69215761
i dont hate europe man. its really safe for tourism right? its not like 34 people died 3 days ago being bombed at the airport in brussels or something.

that couldnt have happened in europe, so safe, so cultured, so many white servants
>>
>>69213135
this tbqh senpai. op don't get flustered by the /pol/ memes.
>>
>>69215965
They didn't look Romani, just Arab. I saw plenty of gyppos there m8.

>>69216051
How the fuck does German language piss you off? It's so fucking easy to learn.

>>69212345
Vienna is an underrated gem of Europe. It has much more to offer than Paris without being as overrated or clogged with people. There are still a lot of Chinese & Gulf Arabs there, don't get me wrong, but I didn't see as many regular Arabs. The ones I saw looked sheiky.
>>
>>69213484
how much are you being paid per post you ricenigger
>>
>>69216051
Good news, they speak English.

It's particularly difficult to practice as they won't forgive any grammatical errors and immediately switch to English with you if you make one. German women can be hot but they're boring and no very affectionate. I think they may have a sense of humor, but it's completely unrelated to things which are funny.
t. guy with Thuringen gf
>>
>>69212088
read more alt media m8 you are cucked
>>
>>69211741
Just stay in the tourist areas.
>>
>>69215912
malaysia is a strong safe country for white people no terrorism here period
come over were better than eu atm. no better place to visit than malaysia
>>
>>69215820
I was referring to the thread in general but what ever.

>guys I'm not shilling at all!
>proceeds to shill full force the rest of the post
>>
>>69213053

I'm also planning on walking around with my Trump hat on. How pissed will people be?
>>
>>69216087

Go back to toilet cleaning you useless slav!
>>
>>69216356
Leave him alone. He's trying to make rent at 50 cents a post.
>>
>>69216130
they speak english like the braves australians in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8czHlPYXew

i doubt any of them are actually french
>>
>>69216368
>Trump
>relevant outside of the US

99% of people would just be horrified by that shitty hat you're wearing with 0 knowledge about what's about.
>>
>>69216202
australia is filled with drunk bogans and rude chinks that look down on whites, malaysia is better because all the citizens respect white people. you want to experience white priviledge come over to malaysia its your heaven
we also have a klse which is the local stock exchange and discounts for housing for expatriates.
if your country is shit emigrate to malaysia, the last bastion of white man in the world
>>
>>69216388
>Romania

What are you guys, then? You're way darker and less white-looking than Hungarians, and they're darker than Poles. Aren't Poles a weird mix of Germanic and Slav?
>>
>>69216388
>gypsy calling anyone useless
>>
>>69216356
nice meme upboated
srsly tho come to malaysia its the best country for tourism and white immigration.
>>
>>69216368
Most of the world doesn't give a shit about the US election. Unless you go slap people in the face and yelling MAGA to them, they won't give a shit about your hat.
>>
>>69216368
>american politics
>EU
no one cares, we treat it as a tv show. your president doesn't really effect us. people probably won't take you seriously though because you are american and doing it unironically. Also 500000 petitioned to ban trump from the UK for bantz.
>>
File: 1458830179671.jpg (46 KB, 353x409) Image search: [Google]
1458830179671.jpg
46 KB, 353x409
>>69214939
bornholm is swedish tho
>>
>>69216368
In Poland? They just pat you on shoulder.

Honestly, go see Krakow. Shit is worth it.
>>
>>69216368
you do realise no one give a fuck about trump here?
just like Marine Le Pen said when she was asked about him : not my problem.
>>
>>69216482
Romanians are on the same tier with italians and greeks.

>>69216511
I told you to go clean the toilet Plsky, or are your ear clogger as well?
>>
>>69216608
Yeah, if you don't get stabbed by some drunk slavs or get AIDS from a polish prostitute, then it is really worth it.
>>
>>69212088
>Especially the big cities like Berlin and Hamburg are as lively and multicultural as ever.
>>
>>69214066

Many young people do speak English, mostly students in bigger cities. Adults, on the other hand, barely speak it, as older generations didn't learn English at young age.
>>
>>69216574
I always find it funny how the jewish media try to force the us elections into your throat.
>>
>>69211741

>ITT people who work for the tourism board trying to convince you everything is fine.

Nowhere is safe, stay in your little bunker in the outback if you don't want to get blown to pieces.
>>
>>69216748
Why are you still in this thread, gyppo? Don't you have somewhere to jew tourists in 3 cups at?
>>
File: IMG_2150.jpg (507 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2150.jpg
507 KB, 1600x1200
COME TO GOTLAND, BEST PLACE IN SCANDINAVIA
>>
>>69216904
You're right, I should get going. Your mom isn't going to fuck herself!
>>
>>69216799
It's funny how they try to force anything into your throat. They're becoming les and less relevant as more and more people get tired of their bullshit.
>>
>>69217030
How's kiruna?
>>
>>69217065
I thought you cunts only went for goats aye
>>
>>69217065
She doesn't respond well to begging, gyppo, but you can give it a try.
>>
>>69216608
>>69216748
Krakow is one of the cosiest cities in Europe, I have to admit.
>>
>>69214115
Seriously, we have only a few refugees. Germany took'em all
>>
>>69217218
All slav whores respond well to 25cm latin master-race cock Witzowski!
>>
>>69217318
>Romania
>Latin
Now I've heard it all, post-Pajeet.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 343x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 343x279
>>69216594
You cucks wish. Implying Sweden can foster a man as strong and hateful as Mogens Glistrup.
>>
>>69216848
your meme is only 99.2% correct since malaysia is the best country for white people tourism no doubt. very safe, delicious food, cheap things, discount for expats everywhere you wont regret it.
>>
>>69217370
>be a roman province
>not latin
u tried
>>
>>69217629
So was North Africa.
>>
>>69217722
At least we are not jews...
>>
>>69217772
You're not, you're Pajeets.
>>
>>69217847
Tanks for the info, Schlomo!
>>
>>69217722
Romanians have around 20% of the Roman genetic type in their make-up, which is more than Poland, but anyway, keep being assmad that a gypo stole your wallet.
>>
>>69211741

there is literally no risk
>>
>>69217903
There's about 3 times as many Jewish people in Romania as there are in Poland.
>>
>>69211741
ew don't go to those fucking niggerpits with no culture

come to north wales where it's 98% white bro
>>
>>69212748
thanks for looking after those Ahmed,

keep protecting our border for us!
>>
>>69218073
Bore da, Cymru. I did my PhD in Bangor and honestly, there's plenty of muslims there and in the surrounding areas.
>>
>>69218026
You have to thank mr Hans for that, Shekelberg!
>>
>>69218026
No, there aren't. There is about the same amount of Jews in either country according to the latest census.
>>
>>69218180
>>69218203
But with Romania's smaller population, that still makes more Jewish people per rectum than in Poland.
>>
>>69218162
yea Bangor is probably the one exception, drug capital of north Wales, if you where just visiting then a cottage around Snowdonia would be best,

I went to Krakow in January and I fucking love Poland, food was amazing and cheap, and me and my chum the taxi driver got to talk about how much we hated mudslimes
>>
>>69218284
I bet there are more jews in your rectum slav boy :^)
>>
>>69218134
They will arrive eventually, don't you worry about that.
>>
>tfw travelling through slavlands
>>
>>69218381
shouldn't you be sucking up to Germany while wearing a gimp mask

French shitposters are so annoying

go worship your socialist government
>>
>>69211741

Am I degenerate for paying for this porn? Well not really porn, but I paid for the sauce on your pic op
>>
>>69218306
>yea Bangor is probably the one exception, drug capital of north Wales, if you where just visiting then a cottage around Snowdonia would be best,
True that, I remember spending a week in Betws-y-coed and it was absolutely stunning. I would recommend it to anyone if only the weather was more predictable. As it is, bad weather can and will ruin your vacation if you're unlucky.

>>69218320
>I bet there are more jews in your rectum slav boy :^)
Nice associations there, Pajeet. Tell me more about your anal fixations. Is it because, on a genetic level, you still can't poo in loo?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.