[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you live in a country where defending your home and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 640x446) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 640x446
>tfw you live in a country where defending your home and family from an intruder gets you charged with murder

Yet another case of a criminal who dindu nuthin and died for it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511917/Father-Ben-Batterham-charged-murder-catching-man-looking-baby-daughter-s-bedroom-fight-broke-burglar-died-tried-make-citizen-s-arrest.html
>>
>>69211317
Yeah, There was one here a while back.

Tripped on a toy car while breaking in and sued.

Why?

Because its suppose to be safe for people who come onto your land.

Should be amended to it should be safe for people who you allow to come onto your land.

people who break in don't count under that law then.
>>
File: Z9XdiE0.png (18 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
Z9XdiE0.png
18 KB, 1280x640
>>69211317
Put up a visible "enter at own risk" sign you idiot. That way you can do whatever,
>>
>>69213168
Huh. Got anything to back this up?
>>
File: download.png (6 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6 KB, 264x191
>>69213576
In 2002 my grandparents set up an anchor attached to a rope inside their front doorway when they went on a short vacation. When a friend went to visit there were blood splatters everywhere, the door was open, and there were visible foot and handprints. We called the hospital and asked about any foot injuries that day. Hobart public hospital actually broke patient-confidentiality and told us all the info we needed. Then called the police and explained the situation, that we knew who did it, and how we learned who did it. They told us over the phone "you better put up an 'ENTER AT OWN RISK' sign because if there's no gate and no warning that asshole might sue you!". We stuck up a sign and they came three hours later and took a photo of the "crime scene" where it clearly indicated that there was a risk upon entry.

He didn't sue us and nobody has broken in since then.
>>
>>69215015
on an unrelated note, they owned illegal guns at the time, just like most safety concious people.

just because you ban something blah blah etc.
>>
>>69215142
Not sure why your telling that they had paint ball guns for paintball, but still.. that's something i wouldn't mention to people.
>>
File: 1457897220175.jpg (11 KB, 246x246) Image search: [Google]
1457897220175.jpg
11 KB, 246x246
>>69215631
>Paintball guns
>>
Not only was he attacked in defense of family during a fucking home invasion, the dead man's FAMILY are the one's who ultimately made the choice to turn off his life support.
They want money, and they want lots of it.
>>
>>69215631
>>69215015
>>69215142

Why even mention that they own potato guns anon? Irrelevant information.
>>
>>69211317
I had a big fuck off argument yesterday about the right to self defence and castle doctrine with some window lickers on Facebook yesterday related to this story. It ended with me being called a fascist redneck who wants us to turn into America with their gun culture.

Personally I don't see anything wrong with American gun culture. Which is probably why I was called a fascist redneck.
>>
>>69215933
Are only available if you have a firearms licence here. Airsoft is completely banned.
>>
>>69216273
social media has sort of projected american liberalism everywhere

they should have said "bogan", i mean do we really call people rednecks around here? i've never heard it even once.

also did he explain why you're a fascist exactly or did he feel like that was all he needed to say?
>>
>>69216273

Aussies have such tall poppy syndrome about the states.

Try and tell a fellow Aussie that America is richer and cost of living is lower. They will flat out say

Muh guns
Muh flag
Muh patroitism

As if any of those things are bad....
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.