[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Kosovan girls generally the way to go for wife material?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
Are Kosovan girls generally the way to go for wife material?

> Slavic
> Beautiful
> Respecting of traditional values
> Generally anti-abortion
> Tough
> Can kick any American girl's ass at a moment's notice
>>
I know a kosovan girl she has the biggest tits ever.
>>
You forgot muslim
>>
>>69210757
Kosovo doesn't have an official religion, Ahmed
>>
>>69210529
>American living in Kosovo and Albania for over a year now
First of all they are not Slavic, and yes, they are fucking beautiful and wonderful. But they are really really fucking weird man. It is hard to explain. The Islam thing mixed with asshole men has really messed them up good. Plus you gotta find one who doesn't care about being the talk of the village for dating a foreigner.

Serbian women are much better honestly.
>>
>>69210529
drops pic 1 of 1000 okish looking rest at hag level. Can do same shit with every nation women show limited nomber top tier women and say SO GUD BETTER THEN OTHERS
>>
>>69210529
>zerg
>Slav
I can't comment on your other observation but I would rather cut my penis off than date a Muslim zerg.
>>
File: efd.jpg.cf.jpg (29 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg.cf.jpg
29 KB, 403x392
>>69210529
>tries to peddle Albozerg as beautiful and Slavic
No one wants you Mehmet. Especially to breed with you. We are talking about a 'country' that at one point had unemployment rate of 60%.
>>
>>69210529
>that negroid
definitely not slavic
>>
>>69210529
kosovo je serbija
>>
>>69210529
Rita Ora looks like a nigger
Wtf are you talking about OP
>>
>tattoo
>wife material
>>
>>69210529
>> Slavic
They are not slavic, closer to turkroach.
>>
>>69211112

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s
>>
File: 51561561.png (111 KB, 502x492) Image search: [Google]
51561561.png
111 KB, 502x492
is rita ora attractive or does she look like one of the characters from "white girls"?
>>
>>69211112
I know what you mean. I've lived in Armenia and East Europe for a couple months. Their men are pretty similar to each other. Serbian are better, but I have a huge Kosovo fetish
>>
>>69211502

both
>>
>>69210529
>tattoo

What a fucking waste. Would still berry tho.
>>
>>69210932

Religions in Kosovo

Religion Percent
Islam 95.60%
Christianity 3.69%
Others 0.71%
>>
>>69211784
> Statistics

What a bunch of lies
>>
>>69210529
I saw her in person at a concert. She's pretty but trying very hard to look pale/white.
>>
>>69210730
that's awesome man
>>
>>69210932
The only reason why they respect traditional values and are not complete whores like most eastern Europeans are because they are Muslim.
>>
What does /pol/ think the best country for a wife / female companion is? It's obviously not where I am, by far. I know there are a shortage of men in Russia, and a surplus of men in China ( not a fan of Asian women anyhow ). Opinions?
>>
>>69210529
Rita Ora fucked and sucked her way to a career.

>wife material

OK M8
>>
>>69211524
Yeah it is pretty similar to Eastern Europe but worse. Imagine throwing Islam into the mix and Albanian men is what you get. It's a damn shame really.

I'm just speaking in generalizations of course. There are plenty of great women here who would love your American penis but just beware of some big incoming cultural clashes.

Albanian women who have left this area before are pretty normal...
>>
File: 1458777118738.jpg (8 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1458777118738.jpg
8 KB, 250x238
>>69210529
Has some middle-eastern features to me, and doesn't even look slavic

So no, fuck off
>>
>>69213169
probably czech republic
>>
>>69210529

Also desperate to escape before the Salafi take over.
>>
>Kosovo
No such thing.
>>
>>69210730
her facebook/insta now plz
>>
>>69213546
Not American though. I'm Armenian myself so I think I would fit right in if I learn the language and shit
>>
>>69211112
Tradhtar.
>>
>>69211112
serbia strong
>>
>>69210529
her nose is flat like a niggers 2bh
>>
>>69211497
>tfw n9 know squatters tongue
>tfw knowing this song playing will bring bros and remove kebab
>>
>>69210730
you can't say that and not post pics
>>
>>69214431
I am Albanian from Kosovo (originally). I also go there multiple times a year. Kosovo Albanian girls are more modest and respectful than the ones from Albania. The only problem for you is the great majority would highly prefer an Albanian husband, maybe much to the pressure of their families.

Also we're not Slavic and if you branded an Albanian girl as belonging to a rival race you could probably forget to get her attention ever again.

Also I really don't understand Rita Ora. She is so dark many doubt she is even truly Albanian. To the one who said she tries to act white; that's retarded, she tries to act black. Look at other internationally famous Albanian female musicians, look at Dua Lipa, much better.
>>
>>69213151
e9
>>
>>69210529
>slavic
also you would have to deal with the mafia on a regular basis. Hope you are ready son
>>
>>69214431
Te lutem te lutem. Pelqej shqitar chika. Shum bukur.

I would love a Kosovar or Albanian girl, but the dating culture here is just too weird. Things have to be a secret, family may be extremely controlling of the girl, brother may chase you down with a shotgun, etc...

I spent about three months in Serbia last year and things were much more similar to what I would expect. They still had the Eastern European-esk modesty and conservatism without the Islamic/Kanun influence over protective stuff thrown in. Much better for a western guy.
>>
bulgarian and greek women are better
>>
>>69215691
That's good. At least I wouldn't have to steal her like in Armenia...
>>
>>69210529
>slav
>kosovan
T*rkroach trying to make his country real.
>>
>>69210730
holy shit me too
>>
>>69210529
nice tidies
>>
>>69210529
As a Serb, I want to fuck the halal out of Rita Ora.
>>
>>69217265
Of course, invader.

Rape, pillage, destroy; the Mongtel marches on.
>>
>>69210529
No you know what?

Go for it, like that idiot american here that married a zerg.

What a poof.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.