[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everyone call Trump a racist and sexist? Is there any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 12
File: trump.jpg (6 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
6 KB, 266x190
Why does everyone call Trump a racist and sexist? Is there any actual evidence to support this or are people just making it up?
>>
>>69208840
They are full of shit thats why.
>>
>>69208840
It's their default insults and no.
>>
Because they know women and niggers are too stupid to look into it and will just buy the narrative and parrot it.
>>
>>69208840
Sexist is easy, every time he talks to a woman or about a woman he says sexist shit. He treats women differently because they are women. That is what a sexist does.

He has said a few racist things, but that is a false understanding of who he is.
He is a bigot.
The obvious evidence for this is how bigoted he is against Mexicans and Muslims.
Are you trying to say he is not bigoted against Mexicans and Muslims? Do you not know what he has been saying?

It goes to understanding:
Black people and women don't choose to be black or female. They are born that way. They can't help it. Being bigoted against them is fucking dumb.
Most of the time Muslims choose to be Muslims and Mexicans don't always choose to be Mexicans.
Being bigoted towards them is slightly less worse.

All racists are bigots. But not all bigots are racists.

He is a bigot. A big fat bigot. Maybe you agree with what he says. But that might be because you are also a bigot.
>>
>>69213877
sorry, i can't hear you through this GIANT WALL
>>
I thought he just wanted to deport/wall illegal immigrants and prevent immigration from majority Muslim countries. I don't see the racism.
>>
File: 0.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>69213877
>>
>>69213877
shut up faggot
>>
>>69208840
If the Left required evidence to support its belief system, there wouldn't be a Left.
>>
>>69213877
Why bring bear spray to use against bears? They were born bears they had no choice, dont be such a bigot.
>>
Standard liberal logic dictates that anyone who disagrees with you is a homophic, racist, misogynist, meanie.
>>
>>69208840
>racist
he's white
>sexist
he's male

case closed
>>
>>69213877
Nobody is born to illegally cross borders and commit acts of terrorism.
>>
>>69208840

its just a fun little game
>>
>>69213877

Why are you labelling pol users as bigots? Didn't your feminist dance theory class tell you not to generalise? FUCKING BIGOT
>>
racist: "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best... they're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists"

sexist: "Megyn Kelly had blood coming out of her. . . wherever." "Rossy Odonnel is disgusting. She's a fat slob." "If Ivanka wasn't my daughter, perhaps Id be dating her"
>>
>>69208840
Not that you will accept. And evidence of what is in his head, secretly? Of course not.

But that his campaign intentionally positions itself to appear to racists and sexists? Yep: there's overwhelming evidence.

But what you're looking for as evidence is a specific instance of him yelling "lynch niggers!" in a way that you can't dismiss as a joke.

So no evidence that you'll accept, no.

But you're 19 years-old and won't vote anyhow, so no one gives a shit what you believe.
>>
File: pray for donald.jpg (92 KB, 746x745) Image search: [Google]
pray for donald.jpg
92 KB, 746x745
leftists are just dumb. i'm an immigrant from south america and I'm getting tired of convincing liberal white people that Donald isn't a racist.

they will believe anything the media parrots to them without actually looking into things themselves. when they start to see something that goes against the narrative in their minds, it just confuses them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97ZpXlEpf3g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AhSwBBwZU0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR8MEklu0IE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7_Hxvitzm8
>>
>>69215239
>implying the edgy teenagers on /pol/ aren't bigots, or impersonating them
>>
File: bigot.png (12 KB, 559x194) Image search: [Google]
bigot.png
12 KB, 559x194
>>69213877
>bigot

why are you so intolerant toward those holding different opinions?
>>
>>69208840
It's a smoke screen.

I don't know or care if he is a racist or a sexist and neither should you, there is nothing wrong with either of those things.

I still hate his guts for shit like this
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x373ctw:
>>
>>69215369
False equivalence is false.
>>
I'm a lefist, I can tell you why: Because the media hates him, and idiots buy what the media says up. I don't like him myself, but I don't think he's racist or sexist or some shit. I just don't like his attitude.
>>
>>69213877
You just dont deserve to live in the land of the free and the home of the brave. You deserve commies like Stalin, Mao or Bernie as your leader.

Islam is not a race. Speaking against is not racisim, it is fucking free speech. As a Turk, i agree 100% what he said about Muslims. If only we had a leader like Trump. He would build a wall on Syrian-Iraqi border and make EU pay for it.
>>
>>69215321
Get the fuck out of my country you worthless fucking shitskin.
>>
>>69213877
So are you saying it would be sexist to not hit a women if you would hit a man?
>>
>>69215463
>False equivalence is false.

It's not though. Or are you just a contrarian faggot?
Examine the definition. Then examine the content of the post I replied to and tell us all how it's a false equivalency.
>>
File: donald trump hand signs.jpg (67 KB, 600x562) Image search: [Google]
donald trump hand signs.jpg
67 KB, 600x562
>>69215557
I was born here and I probably contribute more to the economy than you do. My parents immigrated in the 70s and have been paying taxes since then.

immigration... immigration has changed
>>
>>69213877
>treating women differently
Doesnt everyone do this? Men and women are simply different in many regards, I usually treat women far nicer than men, does that make me a sexist?
>muh bigotry
Its not bigotry to want to enforce your country's laws, illegal immigrants are by definition criminals. Muslims are the scourge of the earth, every single one of them are unequivocally garbage. Most muslims arent terrorists, but muslims are at fault because they don't condemn these actions, which is why islam is stuck in the middle ages. Islam never had a reformation like christianity did 500 years ago, explaining why islam is so barbaric and evil.
>Trumps a racist
Categorically and empirically false. Trump has never said anything racist in public ever. These are all falsities created by the media to coerce weak minded people into voting for their preferred candidate as they dont have anything real to attack trump with.
>>
>>69215591
“Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.”
-Trump

He's sexist 'cuz he's sexist.

>>69215671
Being intolerant of ideas different from your own on the grounds that they are not yours is not equivalent to rejecting specific ideas on the grounds that they are intolerant.

It's one of the more-retarded false equivalences out there. And that you retarded hillbillies think it makes sense is mostly a good indicator that, you're know: retarded hillbillies.
>>
>>69215712
Your parents never belonged here. Make up for their crimes by going back to your country.
>>
>>69208840
No, it's all just misinfo and hysteria pretty much. The media's out of context stuff feeds into the hysteria.
>>
>>69215793
>“Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.”
How is that sexist? Just because she's a woman? Are you retarded?
>Treating women different to men is sexist
>Treating women like men is also sexist
>Women should be immune from criticism and bantz because vagina
>>
>>69215793
Thats not sexism at all, calling a woman ugly may be insulting, but in no way is that a sexist remark as it doesnt even reference her gender in a negative way. Its exactly like saying someones racist if they call a black man ugly. Would it be both sexist and racist if this woman was black or a latina?
>>
>>69216001
>How is that sexist? Just because she's a woman? Are you retarded?
Is your IQ in the single digits?

It's a quote of Trump chastising a woman for being unattractive. That's about as sexist as it gets.
>>
>>69215282
-periods are natural. If it makes you freak out then you need to grow up.
-rosey is fat and disgusting. Nothing wrong with observations
-wanting to fuck an attractive female is also natural. It's not sexist. Albeit wierd the it's his daughter. This a different story
>>
File: ben carson endorses trump.png (715 KB, 654x582) Image search: [Google]
ben carson endorses trump.png
715 KB, 654x582
>>69215926
I'm just gonna assume you're stupid and alienated like most modern white people in this country. This is the deal:

My parents moved here, integrated into the country, left all the shit from south america behind them because it was a shithole and even though they were top of their class in their own country, it was like being the smartest kid with Down's. My father's a millwright, my mother's a real estate agent and social worker, I'm a civil engineer. We're upstanding citizens of this country and proud to be here, we're not going to leave.

You should not confuse immigrants like us with the immigrants who flood this country refusing to learn English, abandon their shitty culture or integrate into Canada. We hate them even more than you do.
>>
>>69215282
facts aren't racist or sexist friend.
>>
>>69216072
You`re actually retarded dude. Is it sexist if trump called a man ugly? Theres no sexism there whatsoever
>>
>>69213877
>Do you not know what he has been saying?
yes i do, but i have a feeling you don't since you didn't quote him on any issue
>>
>>69215793
That's not sexist, it's just insulting. Insulting A WOMAN does not mean he is insulting ALL WOMEN. Geez, it's like trying to talk to a fucking woman.
>>
>>69208840
American politics has been set at "You're a Democrat or you're racist" for at least 10+ years.
>>
>>69216140
It's sexist if a man calls into question the value and moral fiber of a woman because of her appearance. It's a particularly classic form of sexism.
>>
>>69216199
Exactly this, the democrats have enslaved minorities in america for years now and they dont even realize it.
>>
>>69215793
That's not sexist. He didn't say she's unattractive for a woman, or unattractive because she's a woman. He just said she's unattractive. That is a gender neutral term.
>>
>>69216072
>calling a woman ugly is sexist
modern liberal thought
>>
>>69216221
So what do you call woman that questions the value and moral fiber of a man because of his appearance?
>>
>>69215519
careful friend, with logic like that you won't stay leftist for long.
>>
>>69213877
That fucking logic. Wut? Hopefully Bernie is handing out free brains too.
>>
>>69216221
Thats not sexist at all. Would it be sexist if I evaluated your moral fibre on your appearance? Men and women both value their looks.
>>
>>69216072
It's a personalized attack on an individual you fucking ugly retard.
>>
>>69215122
irony
>>
>>69208840
Him, Bernie and all the rest chose the worst possible year to run.
>>
>>69215282
>racist: "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best... they're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists"
clearly talking about illegals, he's clarified this countless times now
>sexist: "Megyn Kelly had blood coming out of her. . . wherever."
if you heard the sound bite you'd know he didn't mean her vagina, he was just trying to wrap up the thought
>"Rossy Odonnel is disgusting. She's a fat slob."
not only is that not sexist, it's objectively true
"If Ivanka wasn't my daughter, perhaps Id be dating her"
parents make that kind of joke about their children all the time. my mom/aunts say i'm handsome constantly, and older women always say "if i was your age i'd snatch you up" pretty casually. he's just calling her beautiful. what's the problem with complimenting your own daughter?
>>
>>69215793
>Being intolerant of ideas different from your own on the grounds that they are not yours is not equivalent to rejecting specific ideas on the grounds that they are intolerant.

Define intolerant
>>
>>69216383
Wow man dont call him a fucking ugly retard, what are you sexist?
>>
>>69216105
My father worked in the Hamilton steel industry for 40 years. Your fucking cunt beaner father probably made it harder for him to get work because he was too good to stay in his own fucking country.
>We hate them even more than you do.
I hate you all.
>>
>>69208840
It's the establishment pushing blatant lies. No SJWs listen to what he says so they roll with it.
>>
File: tfw no loo.jpg (23 KB, 397x298) Image search: [Google]
tfw no loo.jpg
23 KB, 397x298
>>69213877
What the fuck are you even talking about nigger?
>>
>>69216221
>calls into question the value and moral fiber of a woman because of her appearance
That's not what he did though.
He said she's a horrible person, who happened to also be ugly.

Is it that antiTrumps have difficulty with the English language, or are they just really dishonest?
>>
Media doesn't like trump for one reason or another. They brand him as this. Everyone believes it because they lack critical thinking akills
>>
>“You know, it doesn’t really matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”

Someone explain to me how this isn't sexist. Not that I care, but normies do.
>>
File: laughing donald.png (446 KB, 656x684) Image search: [Google]
laughing donald.png
446 KB, 656x684
>>69216483
your father couldn't compete with an educated brown man who legally immigrated into his country and who can do his job better than him? tough luck, sounds like your father doesn't understand capitalism or the job market very well.

also no wonder you rednecks are so dumb and angry, i'd be stupid too if all my father did was lug around steel and bitch about immigrants for 40 years.
>>
>>69208840
He disagreed with leftists.
>>
>>69213877
Sorry joae but you gotta go back
>>
File: moderate muslims 2.jpg (47 KB, 300x454) Image search: [Google]
moderate muslims 2.jpg
47 KB, 300x454
>>69213877
what are you on about mate
>>
>>69215282
when mexico empties their prisons across the border they sure as fuck aren't sending their best
>>
>>69216721
My father was (still is in some capacity) a millwright and machinist and eventually started his own business which i have inherited. I think he did it to get away from all the fucking immigrants. He's a pretty smart guy. We have thousands of installations all over the province and along the American coast.
>>
File: 1458288246576s.jpg (2 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1458288246576s.jpg
2 KB, 125x93
>>69213877
This seems like the type of thing I'd type if I were bored and wanted to get a bunch of anons angry at me.
>>
>>69216713
oh right, it's now "sexist" to comment on attractiveness
>>
>>69208840
>Why does everyone call Trump a racist and sexist? Is there any actual evidence to support this...

Are you the stupidest cunt in the room?
>>
>>69216915
Well the libtard argument is that by referring to his wife as a piece of ass, he's "objectifying" her. i.e. how would you feel if it was your own mother or sister he was talking about?
>>
Why do cuckservatives cry about leftists wanting "free shit" when Trump is wanting Mexico to pay for his wall? AKA free shit?
>>
>>69215520
The EU is already paying for fucking everything Turkey does.
>>
>>69216105
Go back to South America and improve your own peoples land.
>>
>>69216713
By saying that he means that no matter what people say about him he has already won. He has more than enough resources and a beautiful mate. Its not sexist since a woman could just as easily made the same quote about her husband, and that wouldn't be sexist either.
>>
>>69208840

>Is there any actual evidence to support this or are people just making it up?

He's a racist if you consider illegals a race and he's sexist if you consider Rosey Odonald the representative of all women.
>>
>>69216072
Get a load of this white knight....

I would bet every dollar I have that you're a virgin or a girl.
>>
>>69216713
It's sexist for a man to want an attractive woman, and to say that this does a lot to make the "outside world" bearable?
>>
File: moderate islam 21.jpg (50 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
moderate islam 21.jpg
50 KB, 600x450
>>69216990
how would you feel if Jorge The Zeta cut off your mum's head with a chansaw?

>>69216072
how many times have you made fun of trump's hair and his name you daft cunt?
>>
>>69213877
There is literally nothing wrong with being racist
>>
>>69216885
Clearly a Bernie shill trying to make /pol/ look bad by obtusely attacking a Trump supporter.
>>
>>69216990
I'm suppose to be offended is my dad finds my mum attractive?
libcucks literally hate their own existence.
>>
>>69208840
He says things that offends people. Crybabies assume this is because he hates them. Because he doesn't know them personally they assume the only reason for hating them is prejudice.
>>
>>69217261
Kill yourself proxie faggot.
>>
>>69217231
but m-muh donald drumpf
>>
>>69216990
Honored
>>
>>69213877
What has he been saying about Mexicans and Muslims faggot? He said that Mexicans were rapists, which is true. 80% of women who come into the US through human smugglers are raped. I don't know how you can be against Muslims considering the are a cancer to modern society.
>>
>>69216885
>eventually started his own business which i have inherited.
>We have thousands of installations all over the province and along the American coast.

Proof?

>>69217350
No 'proxie', kiddo. Just making an observation that you're trying to sow dissension amongst noble Trump supporters.
>>
>>69217412
Poop
>>
>>69216072
He calls guys ugly too. Grow the fuck up or go back to Tumblr.
>>
>>69208840
I got you senpai

http://dumptext.com/sbLTSv4H

List of all bigotry and nonsense that Trump has said
BTW upboat my post on leddit so that more people see this leddit.com/r/AgainstHateSubreddits/comments/4buc1w/keeping_track_of_all_of_the_bigotry_and_nonsense/
>>
>>69217603
I'm not going to dox myself on /pol/. We build inudustrial escapements and contract for automation companies. What kind of proof would you find acceptable that doesn't dox me?

>No 'proxie', kiddo. Just making an observation that you're trying to sow dissension amongst noble Trump supporters.
I'm not trying to sow any dissent, I openly hate Trump and immigrants. A giant wall in Texas doesn't do me any good, our dirty beaners don't walk here.
>>
>>69217863
Well, /pol/tards? Seems like you just got stumped by me!
>>
>>69218262

What you think because no one responded to a redditor that you stumped us?
>>
>>69217673
stalememe.jpeg
>>
>>69215318
This is a key thing that I see a lot: Liberals frequently make the claim that they "really know" what's going on in someone's head they don't agree with (or understand).

So while you might assume that going to church weekly and liking W, for instance, automatically means that someone is sexist, the people you're accusing would roundly dismiss that accusation.

Of course you can find examples of real hood-wearing racists who like Trump, but I don't judge the Trump people by them anymore than I'd judge the Bernie people by the worst of them.
>>
>>69217863
This is it? This is all you have?

Baltimore "protesters" ARE thugs.

Educated blacks are the most overreppresented group except for jews.

He called a woman ugly inside and out? O no! Muh sexism.

Who's doing the raping? Answer the question, who's doing the raping?

You're a Faggot. Not a homosexual, a Faggot
>>
>>69218354
I responded!!
He's retarded
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.