[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay serious question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
So, first post...kinda have just been reading everyone else's forms. But I have a question and like I might get my feelings hurt for asking but I need to know...why is everyone so easy to hate one another because of skin color? Like Im mixed and was always told either 1. I "act too white" to be considered black or 2. I am black so white prole are scared of me...why can't I fit in somewhere?
>>
>>69208830
you didnt have to say you were a nigger, i would have been able to tell from your egregious shitpost
back to the cotton fields, sambo
>>
I presume white people smell as bad to you as niggers do to us.
>>
Race is not just skin colour. The sooner you realize this the sooner you'll understand.
>>
>>69208830
It's not because purely of skin color, hating a person wily because of a cosmetic attribute is impossible

It's because the way niggers act, they chimp out and destroy shot when ever they find an excuse to like another black kid getting killed

Best part is they claim white people are at fault when out of the 2 black kids killed by white cops in 2014 than niggers chimped over there were about 3000 ish black deaths as a result of black crime

Niggers are cancer to a society
People don't stop to think that African nations are shitty,not because the white man was oppressing them but because of the people that live there

Niggers act like niggers, to the point where they have the mental capability of an 11 year old

Skin color is not the cause of hate it's just the way niggers act
>>
>>69209630
>Update
So long story short op
The thug mentality of blacks is what holds them back
If they say you "act white" that's good, you can ditch that nigger culture

And if you're black but act like a nigger white people will be scared of you

How to solve this problem ?
Be presentable and work hard to make something of your self and don't give into the nigger thug mentality
>>
>>69209837
Thank you for at least giving me a real answer. That's all I was searching for...(completely unrelated) I have never seen the "N" word so many time in my life 0.o thanks for that shell shock guys.
>>
>>69208830
White people judge you by your character, but your physical character attracts other bad characters. So you have to signal harder that you don't have those characteristics to white people because reputation for accuracy is everything to these people and they would sooner go without than be wrong.
>>
>>69210433
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
reddit g t f o t b h f a m
we are an elite pedophile right wing hacker network and we hate niggers
>>
>>69210728
Fuck off leaf, if we get more blacks to ditch the thug mentality we fix this countryb
>>
>>69210900
drug dealing, gang banging and other such general niggardry is part of the nigger nature. you cannot reform these animals, you can only dress them up in white people clothes and hope for the best, sort of like pet chimpanzees
>>
>>69210581
Thank you, that's helpful.
-OP
>>
File: 1459193475708.jpg (57 KB, 540x453) Image search: [Google]
1459193475708.jpg
57 KB, 540x453
>>69208830
One of the reason is what you have described(or at least tried to) here:
>Like Im mixed and was always told either 1. I "act too white" to be considered black or 2. I am black so white prole are scared of me
Mixed raced people do not fit into any culture because they are cultureless, in between. They will never be accepted. Making kids who will never be accepted can't be good now can it?

A more important reasons are the statistics, that show that blacks for example commit more crimes and are stupider. Those are FACTS, not prejudices. Statistical facts.

And continuing with that line of thought, if your white mom fucked a nigger and made you, she tainted her white genes, creating a useless ugly creature who nobody will ever accept, added a bit of potential crime to the world and lowering the world's IQs by a tiny bit.

Your mother has made the world worse by creating you. Fuck her shitty decisions, and fuck you, nigger.
>>
>>69209837
this. ...is the most constructive advice you'll get here.

if you read the negative threads then you'll see that they are almost always about antisocial *behaviour*.... with some people arguing that the behaviour is at least partly underpinned by genetic predisposition - i'm not a geneticist so i'll leave that alone.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.