[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie Degeneracy Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: ZVWChvV.jpg (2 MB, 3300x2550) Image search: [Google]
ZVWChvV.jpg
2 MB, 3300x2550
I thought Bernie was all about creating jobs? Why does he want to take them away?
>>
>>69207078
testing in 404 thread
cuckshed
>>
File: 1458382973797.png (173 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1458382973797.png
173 KB, 700x700
>>69207078
>>
>>69207078
Most of the Left buys into the environmentalist line that economic growth and standards of living have to go into reverse and fall drastically to save the planet, no matter what the cost
>>
>>69207078
What a shame. I do.
>>
Its about making sure our water isn't flammable. Since when did not wanting to drink poison make you a liberal?
>>
>>69207078
His war for Israel will secure enough oil that you won't need fracking.
>>
>>69207078
because if he did he would be taking money from those poor Arabs. how will they fund terrorist orgs if they cant make money off of oil? and the Russians too, do you want them to hate us?
>>
File: average bernie supporters.jpg (48 KB, 419x437) Image search: [Google]
average bernie supporters.jpg
48 KB, 419x437
>>69207078
>implying bernie can into economics
>>
>>69207724

I like the Russians. I hope we get a republican elected so America can fuck Muslims in the face while Russia rapes them in the ass. Russia can move their poor people in to rape and wash out the Arab race while we siphon all the oil. It's a win win.
>>
>>69207684
If you watched GasLand watch Fracknation.

Most of the publicized flammable tap water actually had methane leakages before fracking came in, and profiteered off the environmentalist gravy train.

The real threat of fracking is the leakages of compounds into the groundwater, but that's not as sexy for the plebs.
>>
>>69207078
>i am incapable of considering multiple issues at once
ok
>>
>>69208040

>implying this issue wasn't fabricated to end fracking and raise the price of oil back to profitable numbers
>>
>>69208135
This. I fucking love fracking, and live near an area that does it. Yeah, we've had a couple of mild earthquakes, in an area where nobody had felt any before, but literally nobody gives a shit.

My electricity is cheaper than ever, despite being 3rd shift, and my gas bill, used for heat, stove, and water heater, is roughly 30 bucks per month, with most of that being connection fees.
>>
File: Cold War 2.jpg (109 KB, 885x499) Image search: [Google]
Cold War 2.jpg
109 KB, 885x499
>>
>>69208039
as a geologist I can confirm

while the natural level of methane in the water probably wasn't high enough to ignite the way it does in those documentaries before fracking the real danger are toxins that you would ingest that aren't flammable

fracking below the water table is fucking stupid and really fucks everything up

it is also a really inefficient of getting those natural resources out but just so happens to be the least expensive so its how we do it.
>>
>>69211570
Neat, you went to school to study rocks.
You clearly don't have the first clue about hydraulic fracturing though.
>>
Can someone tell me what "legitimate" dangers there are to fracking? Not the leftist retard version.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.