[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
H1 CRISSIS are stealing jobs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Nearly 32 million registered nurses Are H1 workers from the Philippines.

I'm shocked that these Brown turds are taking American jobs and practically being handed the American dream by these libtard policies that give H1's to unqualified shitstains.

> pay for American schooling
> finish much harder requirments and exams .

> meanwhile .....

> some third world shitstain pays 20 pesos to gain his RN diploma
> gets H1
> comes to America to take good paying jobs.
> kills Americans with malpractice from shitty third world schooling

And this shit is NEVER talked about

Who and which governor, president etc IS TALKING ABOUT ENDING H1s???????
>>
>>69206854
Same here. But how else do you support babyboomers in nursing homes.
>>
TRUMP
>>
Oh. That's why you're mad at India. Silly lads.
>>
>>69206913
By hiring millions of real and qualified Americans for the job
>>
>>69207159
Link
>>
H1-B holder here. I love this country and I'm white. Hope you like white kids who also love America because that's what you're going to get.
>>
>>69207218
I honestly couldn't give less of a sh it about shitty 711 clerk jobs
>>
>>69206854
>10% of the population of the USA are immigrant RNs

you've got sauce for that, right?
>>
>>69207319
If you re white I don't care. This thread is about those retarded Brown shit's that are underqualified and ugly as fuck
>>
>>69207340
Go back to the Philippines
>>
http://newamericamedia.org/2013/05/telltale-signs-why-are-there-so-many-filipino-nurses-in-the-us.php
>>
>>69207506
http://bhpr.hrsa.gov/healthworkforce/reports/nursingworkforce/nursingworkforcefullreport.pdf
2.8 million nurses in the US in 2013

you're not much of a troll, but quite the shitposting jackass
>>
File: bakla.jpg (64 KB, 425x283) Image search: [Google]
bakla.jpg
64 KB, 425x283
>>
>>69207581
3 million shitstains taking American jobs.

Disgusting. GO BACK TO THE PHILLIPINES!
>>
File: colegialas.jpg (36 KB, 460x320) Image search: [Google]
colegialas.jpg
36 KB, 460x320
Here they come
>>
>>69207336
What about the CEO of Microsoft, Google and Pepsi? Hmmmmmmmm?
>>
>>69208136
Fuck these sea monkeys!!!
>>
Designated job stealing
>>
>>69208505
Did you re right we should do something about you fucking Muslims
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.